All hotels in Bayside, New York, United States of America
220-33 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY, 11361, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. Friendly employees, clean EVERYTHING, good food, convenient parking. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here everytime I'm in town.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Audra
Motel was a little dated, room was clean but small. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent. 24 hr coffee machine in the lobby was a pleasant surprise. Parking was tight.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Ellis
poor parking, if at all any......odor in public areas....old......service ok not great
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
cliff
The room wasgood, but a little small. We had a room with double beds, my husband(6ft2in), could not fit on the bed, but other than that it was good.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Good location for the price"
To visit family in the area this hotel was perfectly priced. Room was clean but very small. Employees very friendly and accommodating. My only complaint is the bed was incredibly uncomfortable. It was extremely stiff and the pillows were extremely soft, there was zero head support and it made it very difficult to get comfortable. Also the parking lot is very tight, narrow and hard to navigate through all the structural poles. Arriving back late on Friday night there were no spots so had to park on the street up the block.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Although the room was a little crowded for the 4 of us, it was clean and in great condition. The night staff was a little rude and tried to charge me for the room that I already paid for on hotel.com. The continental breakfast was yummy and there were choices (and fresh fruit) for every member of my family. The gym was small and awkward because the front desk and cleaning staff kept cutting through in order to get to the front desk. Parking is tight. The neighborhood was safe for a late night walk to Starbucks with the kids. Nearby to many restaurants. Only 20 minutes to the Bronx Zoo and about 30 to Times Square but that bridge toll ($8 each way) was cray cray. Overall good deal for the price.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Maria M.
"Sad Reunion"
Staff very friendly and resourceful. Good location.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Fantastic experience"
The woman working at the front desk was super nice and informative. I requested a room away from the elevator (due to noise) and she accommodated us with a room farthest down the hall, furthest from the elevator! That was very nice. The room was super clean and updated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable! The bathroom was on the small side but it's well functioning and worked fine for an overnight stay. We had our air conditioner set on constant but for some reason, it only ran on auto...so it would kick on and off during the night but it wasn't a big deal...could have just been our room. Overall, we were very satisfied with our entire experience at the Best Western - Bayside Inn!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
West-meets-East
"Fantastic!"
Our stay was absolutely pleasant. Friendly and accommodating staff.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Gilberto
"Nice hotel."
Quite some distance from Manhattan, if you will be using public transportation. Q48 bus from airport, xfer to Q12 and it drops you off right across at 222 st. Then it is Q12 to catch train 7 to Times square. Area is safe, breakfast was great and staff was friendly. Room was kept clean daily. Only wish they were located closer since we do not want to drive in NY.
Other trip May 19, 2015
JR
Staff extremely accommodating, nice touches such as fruit and granola bars in lobby. Tiny bathroom with sink in bedroom.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Quiet; good location, staff concern (called our room and asked if there was anything they could do); free and easy to access parking which is important in this area.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Great for the money"
The hotel was clean and the bed comfortable. Towels were nice and soft.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Salvatore
"Very Very Good"
Very nice accommodations and staff. Will return!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"I'd stay there again, but the parking is a problem"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was pretty good. The staff was very nice. This is a small hotel with only three floors. The only complaint I have is that the parking lot is tiny. The spaces are very small and limited. When trying to leave for our business event we were actually parked in by another car who couldn't find an available spot. Thankfully, my friend was able to guide me back and forth until I got the car out of the spot, but it took us at least 15 minutes. Thankfully, we'd left early so we made it on time. Otherwise, a very nice stay.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Joni
"Small, but it's NY"
We stayed here one night on our way out of Long Island. Smallest room we stayed in during our trip but still very comfortable for two people (we had a room with a queen bed and massaging recliner, which we unfortunately didn't try out). The decor was modern and the layout was efficient. The room and hotel were clean. Complementary breakfast was a plus (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.) Nothing over the top, but still good. Big plus was the parking under the hotel. It wasn't a big lot though so I'm not sure if parking is guaranteed. Parking off site would have made me uncomfortable; it's not a neighborhood I would have felt safe walking at night. Overall, nice hotel. I would stay here again if passing through, not a neighborhood that I would pick to visit though.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Natalie
"GOOD HOTEL FOR PRICE AND LOCATION."
The Bayside Best Western is an older hotel and dated, but overall I would recommend it for the price, location and breakfast. Price was reasonable for the area and the breakfast was really good for no charge! Had a problem with our room at first but the staff took care of it immediately and were very, very accommodating. Staff was wonderful. Parking was on the roof of the hotel and needed to make sure all valuables were out of car. But that's the area. We had no problems. Would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Staff friendly. Parking area very tight for larger vehicles. Entire hotel in desperate need of renovation.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Only issue was having to have our room moved. There were 2 parties booked the evening of our stay and our room was directly above one of them. All we could hear was the bass from the music. The front desk did not know when they would be ending, but said they were going to go very late into the evening. They moved us to a room on a higher floor, but did not have another queen available. We had to take a double. Other than this, hotel met all of our expectations, was clean and accommodating. I would definitely book again and recommend it in the future.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Generally fine for the price. Location was convenient for our needs. Breakfast is good.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Building noises, pipes banging all night long. Sound isolation between rooms poor.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Ok"
Great inexpensive place to stay for a night out. The restaurant is convenient to get drunk and stay safe. The bathroom is just toooo small, if you are a light sleeper not a good place to go.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Pat
"Accommodating Staff"
From the moment we spoke to the staff over the phone to the moment we checked out they where extremely helpful. Our Flight had been cancelled and after we had made new arrangement we looked for a place to crash for the night and found the Best Western Bayside Inn via an online travel site. Once I booked it over on the travel site I called the hotel, they where very quick to look up my reservation and that they would make sure everything went smoothly. Once we arrived and the reception check in clerk found out about our situation she offered extra toiletries and suggestions of how far we had to go for anything they couldn't provide. In the morning of check out the morning reception clerk checked with us that we had a way to get to the airport or if she needed to call us a cab. We did have a way to get to the airport and thanked her for checking that we where alright. Overall We would have to say if we need a place to stay when in the area we would gladly book with Best Western Bayside again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
KM
"my stay"
Hotel ok good value for the dollar. Need to work on the heating and cooling system and making sure parking is accessible in bad weather
4 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Vida
"Best bargain in the area"
This is an inexpensive hotel that includes: free breakfast (eggs, bacon, bagels, pastries, toast, french toast, coffee, juice, etc.) not grand but ok a free breakfasts go; free parking' and free wifi. Everything went smoothly; the beds were pretty good, with ok pillows. Location is very convenient, a block from the Cross Island Pkwy on Northern Blvd. One exit from the Long Island Expressway. We found good food near by: A few good Italian restaurants and "Aperitif Restaurant and Wine Bar" which was excellent.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
MPH
"very workable"
nice hotel thin walls can be a little noisy but in general satisfactory
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
richard
It was clean, quite and good location for business travel. Not far from airports (Lag, JFK). A very good Spanish restaurant Marebella is in the same building.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
robert
"Very nice people!"
The hotel receptionists were very helpful. We were lost walking on foot and they sent a cab driver out to find us who cut us a fabulous deal! They were great!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
mel
"Too expensive"
Stay was short. It took 1/2 hour to check in . Girl at front desk wasn't friendly or helpful.stayed there a few times before, coffee maker never worked . All they give in room was one bottle of water. Not worth the price .
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great Queens Hotel"
Only being here two days out of a 5 day stay, I can say that I will definitely book this hotel again when visiting my family. The rooms are clean, beds are so comfortable that you want to spend your day in it, and the breakfast is good. Everyone here has been accommodating and helpful;. The one problem that this hotel has is the parking, which is in the back of the hotel, and gets very full, if not full to over capacity, with cars parking all over which makes it difficult to get out. Otherwise, this is a great, clean reasonable hotel in Queens.
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
cathy
"one night stay"
the staff was nice and helpful, the rooms were clean, overall it is abit old but good enough.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
ryan
"Convenient"
Close to Flushing where I needed to be. Pluses: parking available, breakfast and quiet neighborhood.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Decent hotel with a great hotel."
We stayed a week and we have no complaints. Breakfast everyday was great. Staff was kind and I believe her name is "Ilia", she was very informative and nice. Made sure our check in and room was good to go. She was also willing to help us with any questions. She has great customer service. I was very impressed. Also enjoyed a short walk to the train that took us to manhatten everyday! My only complaint is that the beds are a little uncomfortable . Would stay there again if ever back in the area.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Latoya
"Great location, close to restaurants & stores"
Very nice hotel and very friendly & helpful staff. The complimantary breakfast was excellent as was the woman who arranged it. We were greeted warmly everytime and that is important to me. Room was small but adequate. Queen sized bed was really a full. Sink outside the bathroom wasn't the best layout. Hotel Parking lot right outside was noisy. Otherwise good stay!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
rosebudame
"Recommended. Great location."
Recommend for short says.
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Maid did not listen."
Hotel was fine, good price, clean room and helpful front desk. Breakfast was better then expected. Only issue was that the cleaning service did not pay attention to the "privacy" sign on the door knob. I stated to the maid once that I did not require service for a certain day and when I returned to my room an hour later, she was in there.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Thumbs down for there price"
Stay was short .Two hours . Couldn't get the tv to work . Staff wanted to fix tv while I had only two hours . First time there coffee machine wasn't working . :.(
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Comfortable, great service- highly recommend
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Good hotel"
Very clean and good breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
hua
"Best Western Bayside"
Some staff were not welcoming and ignored us when we were trying to check in. Another staff member, Kristen was very cordial and helpful. One of our rooms was over a function room and next to a dumpster. There was loud music and noise from the dumpster until late in the evening. The tub in one of the rooms had a hair that did not belong to us. The neighborhood was decent and the continental breakfast was very plentiful and good.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Small bur pretty clean"
Everything is ok, but don't leave anything in the room. They don't mail to you.
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
We tried to check in earlier and the lady at the front desk said the room will be ready in 20 minutes and we ended up waiting in the lobby for at least an hour.
Nice hotel and everything is good, except there was no cups for coffee at the coffee machine.
In town for funeral. Close to where we needed to be,and to a variety of restaurants to choose from. Easy access to highways.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Great,housekeeping service was excellent,if you're gonna stay in Queens you're gonna like this Hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Douglas
"Good but Not cheap>"
A good stay, but I thought it was overpriced by about $30. The room was comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Edmund
"Best - In n - Long Island"
Located away from the maddening crowd of New York city. Well connected. Warm & pleasing staff. Cosy rooms.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Vrinda
"Would recommend to friend"
Rooms are much smaller than most, but clean, comfortable bed, up to date w coffee pots (keurig) in each room, fancy coffee machines in lobby & breakfast room. Breakfast very adequate! Would come again!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Roger
"Nice Hotel in Queens, NY"
The location is convenient for Long Island. The staff is truly excellent. The rooms are comfortable with the exemption of the bathrooms which are extremely small and the sinks are located in the rooms, not in the bathrooms.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear traveler, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the comfort of our rooms, as well as the quality of our customer services. I am sorry, however, that the size of your bathroom was not to your convenience. We hope that it will not stop you from staying with us again, and we do hope seeing you soon again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"for a 2 night stay"
The Service at the front desk was fine and friendly.Everyone I delt with was pleasent and helpful . The room was nicely done, comfortable and clean . The beds were Firm ,Which I like ...A lot . Some like soft beds and I don't . No noise issues at all , so getting to sleep was a breeze.1 fualt was there was no Coffee with Caffine at the front desk ,early in the morning that I had to go to get my flight out of NY. Not a major problem but at 4:30 am . I'd like a cup . I'll know for next time I return for a stay . For a short stay the Hotel is fine and well priced. My room was small and not the room I booked online . I needed a room so I agreed to take the 1 they had . Highways are very close and getting to Downtown Flushing in 10 minutes away . The Hotel is in a very nice location in Bayside Queens and easy to get anywhere in NYC from. For short stays i will be back again.It was the 2nd. time I've stayed there and both times were good . For the $ very nice .
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014