All hotels in Bayside, New York, United States of America
220-33 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY, 11361, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Clean
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
Very small beds
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
"worst front desk in NYC Tourists beware"
First time I stayed there got phone call at 11:10 am asking why I did not check out yet. Second night I stayed Sunday Jan 3 2015 I got call at 10:40 am caller hangs up . Next call 10:59 AM saying do you want us to bill you for tonight or are you checking out. I hung up phone and was called back by front desk Quote " Don't you ever hang up on me again" I informed Him I am making complaint on internet about his behavior and his response " I don't care " I think that says enough
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
"Three + stars at a Motel 6 price."
An odd 10+ minute wait (along with 3 other parties) to check in. Unattended front desk. But the fruit and coffee in the lobby, the bottled water in the small, but decently-appointed room, and an "OK" breakfast buffet (cold eggs, too few tables, small selection) was slightly better than I expected for the price. The attached but unaffiliated restaurant, Mirabella, was SENSATIONAL! and I was happy not to need to venture out in the sleet in search of a good restaurant and a drink.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Mary Ellen
"pleasant surprise"
very pleasant, great location, will stay here again
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
gerald
"Clean/reasonable"
Stayed here many times. Rooms are comfortable staff is good and price is reasonable for the area.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
warren
came in for a family wedding. Have previously stayed at the BWBayside. Love the hotel, the staff is friendly, accomodating, and it is close to everything. Will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
cathy
My mother was the one to stay here ( and rate it)
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Alexandra
"A Nice Surprise"
When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to see how nicely appointed, clean and comfortable our room was. Even though it was obviously an older establishment, the Best Western brand was apparent and the staff were all very hospital.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
Dana
This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. Service is great, rooms are clean and friendly staff. Also a big plus is location. Lots of restaurants nearby on Bell Boulevard and close to all major highways.
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Had a very nice stay. The room was comfortable and the service was very good. Only problem we encountered was a lack of parking when there were large gatherings happening at the restaurant.
7 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Jerry
"Family vacation"
Nilda at the front desk was awesome. She help to get us checked in a little early since we we're tired from our long flight. She provided simulating conversation and genuine seem to care about making sure we had a great visit.
4 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Darnisha
"NYC Stay"
We spent three days sightseeing in NYC and choose this hotel mainly for the brand name, cost and location.to the Long Island Railroad. First, the room with a Queen size bed is about the size of an inside cabin on a cruise ship, the bathroom has no sink, it's in the open room and the bathroom is very small. The staff said all the rooms are like the one we had. The breakfast was in a large room off the lobby and it was just OK, but did have an assortment of items (no breakfast meats) and did have a Latte coffee maker. If I stay in NYC again I will try another hotel. The staff was excellent and helpful.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Very Pricey for what you get."
The room was very small. Awful breakfast. The room had a strange smell to it and the neighborhood was very noisy. Not worth for the price you pay. Only good thing is it is near downtown and hotel has ample parking.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Clean room - but small"
Room was clean and staff friendly. Bathroom was only toilet and shower - sink and mirror were out in room. Breakfast was nothing special, but did the trick. Parking was a nice feature.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Economy Hotel"
It was a pleasant stay in total. Quiet and clean rooms. Air-condition.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Natalia
We used BW for one night because we were having work done in our place. The room was small but clean. They had a decent breakfast. Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. Friendly employees, clean EVERYTHING, good food, convenient parking. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here everytime I'm in town.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Audra
Motel was a little dated, room was clean but small. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent. 24 hr coffee machine in the lobby was a pleasant surprise. Parking was tight.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Ellis
We needed to be by North Shore Hospital, this hotel was close by and when we needed to get off the island the bridges were right there.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
poor parking, if at all any......odor in public areas....old......service ok not great
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
cliff
The room wasgood, but a little small. We had a room with double beds, my husband(6ft2in), could not fit on the bed, but other than that it was good.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Conveniently located"
I stayed for four nights wrapped around a High School Reunion. It allowed me to re-visit places that I had not seen for years and was centrally located to everything I wanted to see.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Ken
"Good location for the price"
To visit family in the area this hotel was perfectly priced. Room was clean but very small. Employees very friendly and accommodating. My only complaint is the bed was incredibly uncomfortable. It was extremely stiff and the pillows were extremely soft, there was zero head support and it made it very difficult to get comfortable. Also the parking lot is very tight, narrow and hard to navigate through all the structural poles. Arriving back late on Friday night there were no spots so had to park on the street up the block.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Clean room, friendly staff. Total No-frills hotel.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Although the room was a little crowded for the 4 of us, it was clean and in great condition. The night staff was a little rude and tried to charge me for the room that I already paid for on hotel.com. The continental breakfast was yummy and there were choices (and fresh fruit) for every member of my family. The gym was small and awkward because the front desk and cleaning staff kept cutting through in order to get to the front desk. Parking is tight. The neighborhood was safe for a late night walk to Starbucks with the kids. Nearby to many restaurants. Only 20 minutes to the Bronx Zoo and about 30 to Times Square but that bridge toll ($8 each way) was cray cray. Overall good deal for the price.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Maria M.
"Easy access to Long Island and the city."
Check in/out was efficient. The complementary breakfast was complete and satisfied my picky husband. Definitely a place I would stay at again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Bonnie
Hotel was very clean. Staff was well trained. Overall, we were satisfied.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
CCCCC
"Central Location"
Good Continental fare and house keeping very responsive.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Kate
"Sad Reunion"
Staff very friendly and resourceful. Good location.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Fantastic experience"
The woman working at the front desk was super nice and informative. I requested a room away from the elevator (due to noise) and she accommodated us with a room farthest down the hall, furthest from the elevator! That was very nice. The room was super clean and updated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable! The bathroom was on the small side but it's well functioning and worked fine for an overnight stay. We had our air conditioner set on constant but for some reason, it only ran on auto...so it would kick on and off during the night but it wasn't a big deal...could have just been our room. Overall, we were very satisfied with our entire experience at the Best Western - Bayside Inn!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
West-meets-East
"Fantastic!"
Our stay was absolutely pleasant. Friendly and accommodating staff.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Gilberto
"Nice hotel."
Quite some distance from Manhattan, if you will be using public transportation. Q48 bus from airport, xfer to Q12 and it drops you off right across at 222 st. Then it is Q12 to catch train 7 to Times square. Area is safe, breakfast was great and staff was friendly. Room was kept clean daily. Only wish they were located closer since we do not want to drive in NY.
Other trip May 19, 2015
JR
Staff extremely accommodating, nice touches such as fruit and granola bars in lobby. Tiny bathroom with sink in bedroom.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Quiet; good location, staff concern (called our room and asked if there was anything they could do); free and easy to access parking which is important in this area.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Great for the money"
The hotel was clean and the bed comfortable. Towels were nice and soft.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Salvatore
"Very Very Good"
Very nice accommodations and staff. Will return!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"I'd stay there again, but the parking is a problem"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was pretty good. The staff was very nice. This is a small hotel with only three floors. The only complaint I have is that the parking lot is tiny. The spaces are very small and limited. When trying to leave for our business event we were actually parked in by another car who couldn't find an available spot. Thankfully, my friend was able to guide me back and forth until I got the car out of the spot, but it took us at least 15 minutes. Thankfully, we'd left early so we made it on time. Otherwise, a very nice stay.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Joni
"Small, but it's NY"
We stayed here one night on our way out of Long Island. Smallest room we stayed in during our trip but still very comfortable for two people (we had a room with a queen bed and massaging recliner, which we unfortunately didn't try out). The decor was modern and the layout was efficient. The room and hotel were clean. Complementary breakfast was a plus (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc.) Nothing over the top, but still good. Big plus was the parking under the hotel. It wasn't a big lot though so I'm not sure if parking is guaranteed. Parking off site would have made me uncomfortable; it's not a neighborhood I would have felt safe walking at night. Overall, nice hotel. I would stay here again if passing through, not a neighborhood that I would pick to visit though.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Natalie
"GOOD HOTEL FOR PRICE AND LOCATION."
The Bayside Best Western is an older hotel and dated, but overall I would recommend it for the price, location and breakfast. Price was reasonable for the area and the breakfast was really good for no charge! Had a problem with our room at first but the staff took care of it immediately and were very, very accommodating. Staff was wonderful. Parking was on the roof of the hotel and needed to make sure all valuables were out of car. But that's the area. We had no problems. Would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Staff friendly. Parking area very tight for larger vehicles. Entire hotel in desperate need of renovation.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Only issue was having to have our room moved. There were 2 parties booked the evening of our stay and our room was directly above one of them. All we could hear was the bass from the music. The front desk did not know when they would be ending, but said they were going to go very late into the evening. They moved us to a room on a higher floor, but did not have another queen available. We had to take a double. Other than this, hotel met all of our expectations, was clean and accommodating. I would definitely book again and recommend it in the future.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Generally fine for the price. Location was convenient for our needs. Breakfast is good.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Building noises, pipes banging all night long. Sound isolation between rooms poor.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Hotel has seen better days"
Had problem with bed bugs I was eaten up something terrible!!! when I told the staff they said they would check into it . When we returned in the afternoon the told me that the room was checked and there was nothing. We laid down for an hour before dinner and woke up even more eaten by the bugs. So went down stairs and showed the gentleman at the front desk the state of my legs and he still insisted there was nothing. Finally he asked what I would like to do and I said have me room changed we he agreed to do and said that we would have to bring the old key back to him instead of just leaving it in the room. The next day I spoke with the manager on the phone at there sister property next door and he insisited that I was not bit which I requested him to come over and look him self which he refused . I then said no problem I would post photos on the internet so he could see them that way that is when he came running over ask what he could do for me. I was given 1 free night stay but I would have much preferred not to have been eaten alive and paid the full 3 nights. Rooms are old
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
lorri
"Ok"
Great inexpensive place to stay for a night out. The restaurant is convenient to get drunk and stay safe. The bathroom is just toooo small, if you are a light sleeper not a good place to go.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Pat
"Accommodating Staff"
From the moment we spoke to the staff over the phone to the moment we checked out they where extremely helpful. Our Flight had been cancelled and after we had made new arrangement we looked for a place to crash for the night and found the Best Western Bayside Inn via an online travel site. Once I booked it over on the travel site I called the hotel, they where very quick to look up my reservation and that they would make sure everything went smoothly. Once we arrived and the reception check in clerk found out about our situation she offered extra toiletries and suggestions of how far we had to go for anything they couldn't provide. In the morning of check out the morning reception clerk checked with us that we had a way to get to the airport or if she needed to call us a cab. We did have a way to get to the airport and thanked her for checking that we where alright. Overall We would have to say if we need a place to stay when in the area we would gladly book with Best Western Bayside again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
KM
"my stay"
Hotel ok good value for the dollar. Need to work on the heating and cooling system and making sure parking is accessible in bad weather
4 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Vida
"Best bargain in the area"
This is an inexpensive hotel that includes: free breakfast (eggs, bacon, bagels, pastries, toast, french toast, coffee, juice, etc.) not grand but ok a free breakfasts go; free parking' and free wifi. Everything went smoothly; the beds were pretty good, with ok pillows. Location is very convenient, a block from the Cross Island Pkwy on Northern Blvd. One exit from the Long Island Expressway. We found good food near by: A few good Italian restaurants and "Aperitif Restaurant and Wine Bar" which was excellent.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
MPH
"very workable"
nice hotel thin walls can be a little noisy but in general satisfactory
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
richard
It was clean, quite and good location for business travel. Not far from airports (Lag, JFK). A very good Spanish restaurant Marebella is in the same building.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015