All hotels in Bayside, New York, United States of America
220-33 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY, 11361, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very nice people!"
The hotel receptionists were very helpful. We were lost walking on foot and they sent a cab driver out to find us who cut us a fabulous deal! They were great!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
mel
"Too expensive"
Stay was short. It took 1/2 hour to check in . Girl at front desk wasn't friendly or helpful.stayed there a few times before, coffee maker never worked . All they give in room was one bottle of water. Not worth the price .
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great Queens Hotel"
Only being here two days out of a 5 day stay, I can say that I will definitely book this hotel again when visiting my family. The rooms are clean, beds are so comfortable that you want to spend your day in it, and the breakfast is good. Everyone here has been accommodating and helpful;. The one problem that this hotel has is the parking, which is in the back of the hotel, and gets very full, if not full to over capacity, with cars parking all over which makes it difficult to get out. Otherwise, this is a great, clean reasonable hotel in Queens.
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
cathy
"one night stay"
the staff was nice and helpful, the rooms were clean, overall it is abit old but good enough.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
ryan
"Convenient"
Close to Flushing where I needed to be. Pluses: parking available, breakfast and quiet neighborhood.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Decent hotel with a great hotel."
We stayed a week and we have no complaints. Breakfast everyday was great. Staff was kind and I believe her name is "Ilia", she was very informative and nice. Made sure our check in and room was good to go. She was also willing to help us with any questions. She has great customer service. I was very impressed. Also enjoyed a short walk to the train that took us to manhatten everyday! My only complaint is that the beds are a little uncomfortable . Would stay there again if ever back in the area.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Latoya
"Great location, close to restaurants & stores"
Very nice hotel and very friendly & helpful staff. The complimantary breakfast was excellent as was the woman who arranged it. We were greeted warmly everytime and that is important to me. Room was small but adequate. Queen sized bed was really a full. Sink outside the bathroom wasn't the best layout. Hotel Parking lot right outside was noisy. Otherwise good stay!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
rosebudame
"Recommended. Great location."
Recommend for short says.
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Maid did not listen."
Hotel was fine, good price, clean room and helpful front desk. Breakfast was better then expected. Only issue was that the cleaning service did not pay attention to the "privacy" sign on the door knob. I stated to the maid once that I did not require service for a certain day and when I returned to my room an hour later, she was in there.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Thumbs down for there price"
Stay was short .Two hours . Couldn't get the tv to work . Staff wanted to fix tv while I had only two hours . First time there coffee machine wasn't working . :.(
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Comfortable, great service- highly recommend
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Good hotel"
Very clean and good breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
hua
"Best Western Bayside"
Some staff were not welcoming and ignored us when we were trying to check in. Another staff member, Kristen was very cordial and helpful. One of our rooms was over a function room and next to a dumpster. There was loud music and noise from the dumpster until late in the evening. The tub in one of the rooms had a hair that did not belong to us. The neighborhood was decent and the continental breakfast was very plentiful and good.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Small bur pretty clean"
Everything is ok, but don't leave anything in the room. They don't mail to you.
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
We tried to check in earlier and the lady at the front desk said the room will be ready in 20 minutes and we ended up waiting in the lobby for at least an hour.
Nice hotel and everything is good, except there was no cups for coffee at the coffee machine.
In town for funeral. Close to where we needed to be,and to a variety of restaurants to choose from. Easy access to highways.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Great,housekeeping service was excellent,if you're gonna stay in Queens you're gonna like this Hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Douglas
"Good but Not cheap>"
A good stay, but I thought it was overpriced by about $30. The room was comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Edmund
"Best - In n - Long Island"
Located away from the maddening crowd of New York city. Well connected. Warm & pleasing staff. Cosy rooms.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Vrinda
"Would recommend to friend"
Rooms are much smaller than most, but clean, comfortable bed, up to date w coffee pots (keurig) in each room, fancy coffee machines in lobby & breakfast room. Breakfast very adequate! Would come again!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Roger
"Nice Hotel in Queens, NY"
The location is convenient for Long Island. The staff is truly excellent. The rooms are comfortable with the exemption of the bathrooms which are extremely small and the sinks are located in the rooms, not in the bathrooms.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear traveler, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the comfort of our rooms, as well as the quality of our customer services. I am sorry, however, that the size of your bathroom was not to your convenience. We hope that it will not stop you from staying with us again, and we do hope seeing you soon again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"for a 2 night stay"
The Service at the front desk was fine and friendly.Everyone I delt with was pleasent and helpful . The room was nicely done, comfortable and clean . The beds were Firm ,Which I like ...A lot . Some like soft beds and I don't . No noise issues at all , so getting to sleep was a breeze.1 fualt was there was no Coffee with Caffine at the front desk ,early in the morning that I had to go to get my flight out of NY. Not a major problem but at 4:30 am . I'd like a cup . I'll know for next time I return for a stay . For a short stay the Hotel is fine and well priced. My room was small and not the room I booked online . I needed a room so I agreed to take the 1 they had . Highways are very close and getting to Downtown Flushing in 10 minutes away . The Hotel is in a very nice location in Bayside Queens and easy to get anywhere in NYC from. For short stays i will be back again.It was the 2nd. time I've stayed there and both times were good . For the $ very nice .
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
jamman
"Wedding Weeken / family reunion"
We stayed at this Hotel for a wedding a few miles away. We booked approximately 25 rooms between this and the sister hotel across the street ... The service was great, rooms were clean spacious and comfortable. Agatha at the front desk is a great employee. All and all if needed I would stay here no question.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Hotel staff were very friendly from the guy at the front desk to the woman dealing with the complimentary breakfast. Beds appear to be remade (new sheets) daily...at least that's what I saw. Location was excellent - we needed to get to Queensborough Community College which is less than a 2 minute ride away. It's also about 0.7 mile away from Bayside LIRR station - close enough to walk. The Mediterranean-styled restaurant next door does a great paella.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the cleanliness of our rooms, our complimentary amenities, as well as the quality of our customer services. I am glad also that our location was such convenient to you. We will be looking forward seeing you soon again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Room was clean except for a questionable stain on a blanket. Staff was friendly.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the quality of our customer services. I will make sure to pass on your comment to our housekeeping staff, and I will make sure that this situation will not happen again. We will be looking forward seeing you again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
stephanie
"Very good urban motel"
Everything was fine, including a very good restaurant which, while not directly affiliated with the motel, shared an entrance. The only problem did not come from the motel but from hotels.com. When I made our reservation, there were two prices given, one with and one without "complimentary" breakfast. $150 + and $130+ . I chose the lower price but was charged the higher one. When I questioned the change the desk clerk showed me the communication from Hotels.com, which clearly indicated the higher price. (in fact, there was no lower price available.) Not a big deal but I should have been informed by Hotels.com or the lower price should not have been listed.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jim Phillips
"Great value in NYC!"
We wanted to stay in Manhattan, but in the middle of September all rooms with reasonable rates disappeared. So we decided to stay at this hotel. Friendly and helpful personal. Towels white and clean. Beds were perfect with clean sheets and pillows. Free parking and Wi-Fi.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear customer, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am so glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the location of our hotel, the cleanliness of our rooms, as well as the quality of our customer services. I am also very happy that you enjoyed our complimentary amenities. We will be looking forward seeing you soon again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
IT Professianal
This hotel was quiet, had friendly staff, was clean except the back of the TV. I liked the Marbella restaurant which is attached.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great Place to stay!!!"
I felt very safe and secure. Staff was wonderful. The room was clean and updated. Parking was accessible and easy.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Shana
"Clean but Small Rooms.. Nice Staff"
Hotel smells like bleach. Staff is very nice and rooms are clean but small.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear Ana, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly the location of our hotel, our complimentary amenities as well as our customer services. I am sorry however, regarding the smell that bothered you. We hope to welcome you back soon again Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Ana
We have stayed at this hotel several times, as it is close to family. The only complaint we have is with the bed. It is extremely hard. Otherwise we really like the free parking, free breakfast and the consistent quality of the hotel
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Restaurants, gas stations etc at a walkable distance.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear customer, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the location of our hotel. We will be looking forward seeing you again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Excellent value"
The room was clean and front desk staff were friendly. I walked to Long Island Railroad station at Bayside to take train to Time Square and other attractions in New York City and also take this train to watch US Open tennis tournament. Very convenient!
8 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Hotel near an upcoming wedding venue."
The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The rooms were very nicely decorated and looked very professional and elegant for my night stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Great Times!
"not bad"
Staffs are very friendly, room is little tiny but worth to stay at reasonable rate.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
jong
"Acceptable if not comfortable"
The room was small, which is not unusual for hotels in New York City. The bathroom was very small but functional. The complimentary breakfast was okay. Parking was free but limited.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Some employees need training on customer service"
The hotel was nice and clean but customer service was horrible with only a few employees.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear Tom, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to see that, overall, you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry, however, that you did not meet the quality of customer services we became known for. I will make sure to remind to all of our staff the importance of it, as such experience will not be repeated. We hope to welcome you back again very soon, Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
tom
"visiting friends"
room was clean and staff were very friendly. breakfast was better than most of the competition. off street parking was a plus.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Best Western Bayside Inn was adequate"
Nothing to rave about. Very small rooms, not recently updated. Plan extra time getting to/from your room as the elevator is unreasonably slow. Ample parking. Very nice staff.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
The issue was theat there was a wedding that night and the noise was really bad... The hotel os good and the staff friendly, but be sure that there are no parties if you stay. Breakfast was also good.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to St. John's university."
Small room. Tight parking. Terrible breakfast. Was hoping hotel would provide option as St. John's univ parent. Will no t return until tried other hotels.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Matt.
Housekeeper stripped the bed but neglected to replace the sheets and pillowcases. I notified the front desk at 9:30 PM but had to wait until 11:00 PM before the fresh sheets arrived. Not happy..
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Much Improved"
Having stayed here many times over the years due to the close proximity of where I need to visit while in Bayside, I've noticed many improvements - especially after Best Western took over. The rooms have been refreshed with new carpets, beds, bathrooms, and paint. There was a time when I seriously considered never coming back. It had gotten really dirty, smelly, and yucky. As long as they keep the place clean and spruced up, I will return. And most importantly, the shower runs hot with a strong stream of water. Excellent.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear Stephen, Thank you very much for taking the time to answer this Survey and share your experience with us. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed our renovation, and happy it made you change your mind about staying with us again. I can promise you that we will work our best to maintain, or even improve if possible, our services, and we will be looking forward to see you again. Feel free to contact us directly if we can help with any future inquiries, Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside NY
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Stephen
"Decent hotel, small room"
Great location, nice enough for the price but room was pretty small. Breakfast was a good feature.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear Eddie, Thank you very much for taking the time to answer our Survey and to share your experience with us. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly our location and our complimentary amenities. We will be looking forward to see you soon again, Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside, NY
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Eddie
"Walking distance to LIRR"
Good location for my needs. Friendly, helpful staff.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear D, Thank you for taking the time to answer our Survey and share your experience. I am very glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and mostly our customer services. We will be looking forward to see you very soon again. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
D
"Best deal in the area of the USMMA"
This is the best place you can get near the US Merchant Marine Academy for less than $300 a night. The staff was consistently friendly and helpful throughout our stay, and the complimentary breakfast is surprisingly very good. Everything was excellent.
Response by Best Western Bayside Inn
Dear Wayne Thank you very much for taking the time to answer our Survey, and share your experience with us. i am very glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay, and mostly our complimentary amenities, as well as our customer services. We will be looking forward to your next visit. Best regards, Vinnie Malhotra General Manager Best Western Bayside, NY
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Wayne
"Ok"
For the price it was way too much however that is how much they typically run for on that side of town. You can go a bit east in Long Island and get a similar price fairly decent hotel than this. Parking is pretty tight and rooms are very small. Bathrooms are pretty tight too. On a funnier side you will have to go in reverse to use the bathroom as there is no room for you inside to make a u turn.
6 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Zia Ahmed
"Convenient Hotel with Parking"
The beds were amazingly comfortable with very soft sheets. The bathroom has a toilet and bathtub/shower (small). Vanity sink is outside the bathroom. The rooms are on the smaller side, however, they have frig, microwave, flat screen TV. The staff at front desk was very helpful and friendly. It was a bit pricey for what it was even booking it through hotels.com. We wanted to stay very close to the event we were going to and there were only 3 hotels to choose from and none of them had availability for that weekend unless booked through hotels.com. I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay in Queens.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
N
"Small Rooms"
Small Rooms.Clean linens ! Airconditioning is old and couldnt keep temp below 73 on hot days. Staff is friendly. Parking is very tight and you have to find your ways in between the pillars to park at certain spots in reverse.
5 night trip Jun 18, 2014