All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
1590 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA, 94109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"lovely hotel"
wonderful in every way
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great hotel in a great location."
My son had stayed here and loved it, so we chose this hotel for our stay after a Giants game. What a pleasant surprise if was for me! Spotless hotel with friendly staff; the breakfast was very nice. The route to the ballpark given to us by the Concierge got us to the game easily and quickly-no easy feat in SF, with the construction in progress and traffic in the area near the ballpark. I'd say the hotel management hit a home run!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Margaret
"Romantic Getaway"
Awesome!!! The best hotel ever.Old Victorian/Grand Dame. Every time I looked about I saw something different/Details with furniture/Fixtures/style...Michael&John were great with all of the customer service you would expect from the manager/front desk. My wife&I were there for 23rd anniversary, so Michael even upgraded our room to a jaquzzie bathroom. Top floor/room 408 had a great panoramic View of the city. Fillmore Distric 4 blocks away with great nightlife/eataries. My new home away from home.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"We LOVED the Queen Anne!"
We loved staying at the Queen Anne! Everyone who works here is so nice and friendly. The complimentary shuttle to the tourist destinations saved time and money. The airport shuttle provided was also efficient and inexpensive. The hotel itself is gorgeous. We felt like we were in the lap of luxury! The breakfast served each morning is not your average continental breakfast--there were eggs, sausages, a variety of fruits and cereals. The afternoon cookie and sherry time was also a great treat. I'm looking forward to staying here again soon.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Katherine
The Queen Anne hotel was wonderfully appointed in Victorian style. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The Continental Breakfast was adequate.
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Leo
"It's like spending the night in the 19th century!"
We got to stay in room 410...do some internet research to see the significance. Beautiful hotel with lots of "spirit" :)
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
eugene
Great place to stay!! Full of history.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Krishnan
"Victorian experience"
Very charming hotel decorated with antiques and furnishings of the Victorian era. Staff were very helpful and courteous. It was like a trip back in time. Lovely experience.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
kimberley
The shower curtain kept falling and there was no AC in the room.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Very good rate by SF standards. Staff is great. Hotel is fine and the room was comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good. I was disappointed to miss the ghost. :-) I marked the hotel down a notch because they need better showerheads and the water was too hot. The shower control is very sensitive so it's difficult to hit the right temperature. Other hotel is a bit out of the way from where you probably want to be, but that's why it's quiet (ask for a room off the street), and you can get anywhere fast via Lyft or Uber. It's right next to a Lyft Hotspot so that makes it even cheaper to get around.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Philip
"Would definitely stay here again"
This place it perfect! A hidden gem.
5 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Alicia
"Fun place to stay"
The hotel was quaint like a bed and breakfast. The hotel is an old Victorian style inn. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a nice continental breakfast and coffee was served 24hrs. The concierge gave great information about the city.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great hotel, great location, great price and servi"
I loved it it was GREAT. The administration is very sensitive to clients. I really loved it.
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Luis
"Great place to stay in San Francisco"
We stayed 1 night for business. The hotel was great! Sherry and cookies in the afternoon, breakfast included fruit, waffles, boiled eggs & sausage, assorted pastries, coffee, juice. Near Japantown - felt very safe walking around in the evening. Service is great - they are very accommodating. Parking was cheap for San Francisco at only $20 + tax. They have kept the Victorian feel very authentic. They bill themselves as a bed & breakfast so it would make a wonderful romantic getaway. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Aprill
"Queen Anne is a wonderful SF hotel"
Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast. Wonderful ambiance. Really enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
MichaelK
"I would stay at this hotel again!"
Hotel staff are friendly and courteous,
4 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Catherine
"charming victorian stay"
stayed in 4 hotels over a 2 week period just to get a feel for different areas. Queen Ann was overall favorite for customer service, charm, quiet room, quiet, pleasant neighborhood, and price. Would definitely return to this hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
michele
"Quaint"
Very nice place. The staff was outstanding
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
NANCY
"Poor"
The staff were professional and helpful. The room did not in any way resemble what the pictures portrayed online. The shower was moldy, carpet in the main room was old/dirty and didn't even go to the edge of the wall, very few channels to watch on tv, no towel rack in bathroom to hang up towels after use. I will not be returning to the hotel.
4 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Sue
"Historic Hotel.."
I love the decor of this hotel chairs, couches , fire place, pictures.All is in this old hotel beautiful .No ghosts.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
malgorzata
Very friendly staff and helpful staff. I love the whole feel and look of the hotel. The complementary breakfast was excellent. On the bad side there is no ice machine in the lobby, but the staff does bring you ice if you need it.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"This Victorian charmer suffers from its age a bit."
The guest rooms need some cleaning up; things are tattered, and the dining area is downright depressing at these prices. Other public rooms are charming. great location, nice people--very nice people.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Dr. Bill
"Cute and Clean Hotel"
We had a wonderful stay at the Queen Anne. The hotel room was super clean, we had no noise issues, and parking was very cheap! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Great Stay!"
What a great stay! My Best Friend and I met in the City for a girls weekend and this hotel was such a great find. The staff was lovely, the ambiance was great, the rooms seem just slightly run down since its an older hotel and the pillows could use an upgrade, but the rooms are spacious and decorated so cute. I will definitely be back. The 24 tea and coffee in the lobby was a great perk, and the breakfast was just enough, so you don't have to rush out to get something to eat when you wake up in the morning. I will definitely be back.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Jaymie
Great Location, on bus routes,food etc, Breakfast is the same everyday - not a big deal to me.
Other trip May 5, 2015
noyb
"Unique and Charming Hotel"
If you want a hotel with lots of charm and photo opportunities in an victorian parlor and room this is the place. The big modern hotels all look alike, so boring. This place has a great staff, great decor, and is said to be haunted!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Liz
"The Quaint Queen Anne"
The Queen Anne is a quaint little hotel. I personally enjoyed this charmingly old-fashioned boutique hotel. We were visiting San Francisco for a wedding. I stayed with my fiance, and my parents had a room down the hall. We all seemed to enjoy the Queen Anne Hotel. The location was very centrally situated near JapanTown. The staff at the front desk were very nice and helpful. There is a continental breakfast that is decent, and there was always coffee and tea downstairs in the lobby/lounge area. Coming from South Florida, it was also nice to see multiple lit fireplaces in the lobby and lower level lounges, which were nicely decorated in garnet and gold colors.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Beautiful Historic Hotel"
This is a great hotel if you love old historic places. It's a short walk to the cable cars. The staff is very helpful. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Laurie
"Enjoy a Victorian Treasure"
The hotel is very unique with an historical Victorian atmosphere. The location is clean and safe. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have 24 hr complimentary coffee and tea service in the living room area. The living room is large with 2 fireplaces and lots of Victorian furniture and art to make a friendly gathering area. In the afternoon they serve all hotel guests fresh homemade cookies and sherry. Their breakfast is delicious with lots of choices. It was a nice stay and I look forward to returning.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Tina
"Viska was super accommodating."
Full of surprises - what with the Victorian style ( a welcome relief from the modern world). Really appreciated the style, furniture, effort that went into the Queen Anne. Loved the lavishness of the room with many extras. The parlor provided a retreat from sleeping family members & a place for contemplation of days activities. The concierge's were always helpful & accommodating & fun to chat up. Viska is a talent... we enjoyed his manner.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Rich
"Victorian Beauty"
We had a great time. We did the ghost tour, which was great.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Near Japan Town"
The hotel is not in heart of San Francisco, but it is near Japan Town and not far from Civic Center. Queen Anne simply oozes character, and the staff goes to great lengths to make everyone feel at home. If one has a car, it's a perfect location. If not, there are both shuttles and easy access to public transportation. This is a hotel for people who want something different. It is!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Allyn
"To expensive for what you get!"
Just one day,
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Meet our needs perfectly."
Had a nice stay here and found out it was supposed to be haunted which made it exciting for us. Although we didn't experience anything unnatural.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
very interesting hotel, good location, good breakfast. Like the tea and coffee. Sweet staff!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Hotel location is not so bad, but the facilities are limited Water prucher is the shower is very week Breakfast is ordanary nothing is special
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
gadoor
"Great Inn, Great Location"
Absolutely loved the Queen Anne Inn. Friendly staff, comfortable accommodations and just a delightful experience. We will definitely be coming back.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice Little Hotel"
Well kept, neat, old Victorian home with beautiful decor in a quiet neighborhood. in. Would return in a heartbeat. was
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
The staff made us feel welcome and were extremely helpful and courteous. The breakfast was substantial , much better than most other hotels! The afternoon sherry was very welcome coming back from a chilly hike. Sitting by the fire , sipping sherry , was the perfect end to a lovely day!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
M
Was a sweet, truly Victorian hotel. The carpet is very worn and I think it gives the whole place that "old house" smell. Staff is so caring and nice.
Beth
"Beautiful Victorian Hotel"
My husband & I really enjoyed staying at the Queen Anne. Our room was perfect for a stay in February. Prior to booking the hotel, I read some reviews that said the hotel rooms were not clean or in good condition. We did not find that to be the case at all. Our room was perfect. The bathroom had been updated. The hotel was very quiet (inside as well as no noise from the street). Parking lot, while not free, is easy to access just across the street. The breakfast was good. We would not hesitate to stay at the Queen Anne again.
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Evelyn
"Building is too old."
The room had a dingy feel although it was clean and the shower was too narrow and outdated.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"A beautiful haunted hotel."
Breakfast was disappointing. Lots of Costco products. Coffee was lukewarm. Place is definitely haunted. Lots of doors shutting all night long my second night there when the hotel was almost empty. Not well insulated, could hear people talking in hallways and downstairs. Bed was lumpy.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
I would stay at the Queen Anne again if need to. Bed was comfy, continental breakfast was good. Enjoyed the night we stayed
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Lira
"Quirky But Nice"
The room was nice, but very small. The closet was free standing and could hold a few items of clothing at most. We were only staying for one night so living out of our suit case was not a problem. Not sure how that arrangement would work for an extended stay. We would stay there again, at least we now know what to expect.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Charming and great value"
Lovely place, staff were wonderful. Victorian period decor and very comfortable. Decent continental breakfast. Great value in the city.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Elisa
"Elegant old world charm"
Loved this place. Rich in antique charm. Staff was welcoming and accommodating. Quiet. Not what you would consider a typical business trip type of hotel: no real "desk" or bar. But perfect for a get-away.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Lovely Victorian Hotel loaded with charm"
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights upon arriving in San Francisco. We were greeted at check-in by a very friendly staff person who gave us a small tour of the place and let us know breakfast time, etc. When we got to the room and went it, there was a pretty strong unpleasant smell and it was stuffy. We checked with the front desk who offered us a fan and suggested opening the windows (no A/C). We got the fan in place, opened the windows and headed out for dinner. By the time we got back, the smell was mostly gone and it was less stuffy. The room is attractive and comfortable, with comfortable bedding. The bath was nice sized and clean. We really enjoyed happy hour each day (served 4-6pm), where we were served sherry & cookies. Nice touch! Overall a nice experience.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
TK
"Comfortable and atmospheric hotel"
I had no idea an 1890 hotel still existed in San Francisco. Nicely restored and furnished with antiques. Very comfortable bed, and quiet neighbourhood, a rarity in SF. Continental breakfast even included sausage, a nice treat. Convenient to the Regency Ballroom, just 3 blocks away. Parking just across the street, at $19.50 a day, with in/out is a great rate for SF, also.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jane
"Great Décore"
The décore and staff were excellent. Sherry and cookies in the afternoon by the fire places. The ill lit bathroom could use hooks for towels/robes and a more easily reached toilet paper. The room was comfortable and charming. The bed was too hard for my taste.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015