All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
220 S 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Valentines Day Get Away Gone Awry"
The entire reason we were in Philadelphia, that I paid more to stay here was to go to the Prime Rib restaurant located in the hotel. Unfortunately because of a water main break the restaurant had to close for the day. Not such a big deal, accidents happen. My issue is that the water main break happened at 9/10 in the morning, and I didn't receive a phone call or any notification until about 4PM (10 minutes after we checked in. We were just barely able to find another restaurant for the evening (seeing as it was Valentine's day everything was booked solid), I was pretty livid. No one really seemed to care either which just made it worse. I do not recommend parking with the hotel. And if you do, do not leave any valuables inside. As a cherry on top of everything else when we checked out we discovered that one of the Valets (mandatory valet parking by the way) had decided to open up some of the chocolates and treats I'd gotten for my Girlfriend and have a little snack. It's not a huge deal, but I am extremely disappointed. What if we'd left something important in the car? For how much money I spent to be treated this way is ridiculous.
Response by Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia
Dear Pat, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. I am currently working with the parking team and will be addressing your concerns with them. I would like to apologize for the late notice that Prime Rib was going to be closed for the evening. As mentioned, it was due to an unforeseen incident. Prime Rib was hoping to remain open that evening, but the damage proved to be too extensive and ultimately had to close for the evening. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Pat
"Staff is great, room was uncomfortable"
Our room was very dusty and the bed was extraordinarily hard. The staff was phenomenal and the hotel is beautiful but having allergies I can't stay somewhere so dusty. We woke up each morning sore from the mattress.
Response by Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and exceeding your expectations.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Karin
"Very nice updated hotel with large room."
Hotel was a nice surprise. We liked the modern updates and the rooms were very spacious. The hotel staff was always friendly.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
BNT
Went for Valentine's Day. Didn't leave the room much but the view was great, room service was friendly, and the room itself was spacious.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great location and customer service"
Great spot for a getaway theatre/shopping weekend. Loved the in-house coffee shop!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Valentines Day"
Great for a romantic couples getaway
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good experience even though..."
An old pipe in the building broke and the fire alarm went off at 10. The gym was nice and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Great Hotel, especially loved the fireplaces in the lobby.
"I live in Philly, Stayed to be Close to Everything"
2nd time getting a room here for a night, super close to some really great spots. Super trendy and modern inside, rooms have been big, comfortable and clean. Will be back.
Drew
"oriel"
Even though the hotel was great the staff were really wonderful, my son really enjoyed the experience as well, highly recommended, will stay again
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel - DO NOT USE VALET PARKING!"
I booked the hotel because it was very near to an event that I attended. The room was small, but cute and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable and the bedroom was warm - but the bathroom was freezing. The tiles on the floor could create toe-cicles in seconds. I used towels to create a path to the potty. The staff were very friendly and helpful. However know that the valet staff are leased by the hotel and are not supervised by the hotel. While I would stay at the hotel again, do not use the valet parking. First, I had a loaner car as mine was in the shop. When it was time to check out, they could not find the car for over 30 minutes. (I am glad that I took a picture of the license plate with my phone prior to giving them the keys.) Then they brought the car to me covered in snow. It had only snowed about an inch or two, but the windows had been brushed only from the front windshield enough to allow the valet to bring it from wherever they kept it. I questioned the windows and said, "I can't drive that because I cannot see." He shrugged and went away. After another 20 minutes, we were able to find the mgr for the valet's. He finally got a brush and brushed off the car - one handed while talking on the phone. The hotel gave me towels to make the windows visible and to also clear the snow off of the seats so it would not melt. I really hope the hotel kicks Park America to the curb when their contract expires. It was a terrible way to end the trip.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Kathleen
"Great hotel, convenient location"
Great location right off Rittenhouse Square
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Transforming of the Warwick to Blu"
Nice renovation, nice location in center of everything.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
You could hear everyone in the hallway. We stayed on the 10th floor and heard all the street noise too. The bed was very comfortable!
Response by Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for noise in the hallways. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again. I would be happy to personally make your reservations and will ensure that you room is quiet.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
nicole
"Ok need better reception for guest"
Had a ok stay hotel should have more perks ie. water,coffee etc. in lobby area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Ron
I had a great time at the Radisson Blu hotel. It was very modern and chic and the staff was extremely helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Great find"
Loved everything about this hotel! The location, the staff, the room and the decor. Would recommend it for anyone staying in Phili.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Lynn
"Perfect location in a swanky hotel"
Completely enjoyed my stay!! Only thing missing was a fan in the bathroom. Perfect location. Restaurants and shopping all within walking distance. Staff very friendly!
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2015
Tamela
Had a great time . Everyone one was super accomidating.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great place"
hadn't been in the hotel since it changed to Radisson Blu and it is super urban and cool. I like it. bed was comfortable. bathroom was very clean. front desk welcoming.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel. Appalling restaurant service."
Nice hotel. Good location. Just stay out of the Tavern restaurant. It took 45 minutes at breakfast to find out that they had run out of two of the basic ingredients for food on the menu, and another 15 minutes to be served food that was barely edible. All this when the place was more than half empty. There are lots of good places to eat within a couple of blocks, so there is no reason to eat in the hotel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Bring the lady"
I was alone this time but it would be perfect for a couples get away if you like to shop or just wander or people watch. The lobby is beautiful and great for meeting up with a group to plan the day or night out.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
Gregory
"Prime location in Rittenhouse Square"
Everyone was very professional and friendly. If there was anything I needed, the staff made sure to see what they could do. I was upgraded when I got to the hotel, which I was not expecting and made my stay just that more pleasant. The hotel is very lovely. The rooms are decorated very nicely and are comfortable.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Helen
"Weekend in the City"
Every year during college winter break I take my family to Philly for the weekend. Its fun finding new hotels to try and all the great dining that the city has to offer. This year it was The Radisson Blu Warwick! Super location, clean large rooms along with a helpful and courteous hotel staff. From Valet and Bellman,to the Front desk and Maid service, all were exceptional in their duties and friendly. We have two rooms connecting and both were very clean and comfortable. You cant beat the Location! Shopping, great restaurants and Rittenhouse Square just around the Block. For an extra kick, we had a big time celebrity staying at the end of the hallway that my college kids thought was pretty cool!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
3beesinc
"Weekend getaway"
The hotel seems to be at the end of block of restaurants and night life it was on the quiet side where it was located
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Great location, nice hotel and great price.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Wonerful Hotel"
What a wonderful hotel everything that I had requested was taken care of by the hotel staff. If you are headed to Philadelphia this is the place to STAY!!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Philly get away"
The Hotel was awesome,the location is amazing ..the staff was very friendly and eahercto please...we will defiantly come back .
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Great experience, good linens and pillows , quiet for a downtown location , staff very attentive , we enjoyed our stay very much and can highly recommend this hotel .
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Judy
"Will stay here again"
The staff is the greatest asset of this hotel. Everyone was cheerful and helpful. My room was very clean and nicely put together. However, the coffee maker was the most useless and incomprehensible contraption I have ever encountered.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Georgia Peach
"Holiday Visit"
Visiting Philly and the hotel made the trip PERFECT. Great neighborhood and location. Beautiful property and the staff was outstanding.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Melanie
"Great location, great lobby, meh rooms"
The location of this hotel is the best especially for the price. The rooms were a tad tight, and a little beat up. The lobby is so comfortable and stylish. The staff was fantastic.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Not a Blu experience!"
Overall, a good stay with the hotel being conveniently located in the Rittenhouse Square area which made for an easy walk to shopping, restaurants, etc. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
WWI
"Great Time"
The hotel was excellent. Big, clean, beautiful room. We only had the chance to use the bellman service but it was very good. The Prime Rib restaurant is excellent also.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Harris
"Nice hotel close to Rittenhouse Square"
Located just a block from Rittenhouse Square in the heart of center city Philadelphia, this hotel is close to everything. It is an older building that looks to have been refurbished in recent years; the lobby has a modern upscale feel, and the rooms are equipped with all of the amenities you would expect in a premium hotel. There is also a cafe off of the lobby that is similar to a Starbucks. Highly recommended.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Good choice"
Friendly staff, great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Lovely Hotel, Excellent Location"
Only stayed for one night, but the hotel was wonderful. The staff was polite, though had never heard of the venue I was looking for, and the room was nice, though one of the bathroom lights was out. We did not have the chance to eat in the restaurant in the hotel, but there are so many places nearby to eat, we were more than satisfied. The biggest selling point was the location, right in the middle of the city and a ten minute walk to any number of wonderful places. My girlfriend and I would certainly stay here again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Kit
"Perfect Location"
Not having driven, I arrived without photo id and was not greeted very warmly. Bedding was very comfortable and location in Rittenhouse is perfect.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
RD
"Beautiful Hotel"
After a few minor problems were solved (TV remote needed batteries and we received the wrong instructions to use the room phone), we found the hotel to be of superior quality and the service was the same. The breakfast buffet was very good but not worth the high price. The hotel is beautifully decorated and very modern. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and family.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pretty blue at Blu"
Hallways were dreary. Not enough toiletries for two people. Doormen asleep on the job. Check-in was easy. Prime Rib restaurant Piano player wonderful Should be better for the price--food average, not top of the line.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Alan
"Awesome stay. Thank you"
Loved it. We'll be back soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kenny
"Family reunion"
We had a lovely stay at this hotel which was so central to all the sights of Philly and just down the road from where my son lives, we were in town to celebrate my husbands 60 th birthday and Thanksgiving and it all worked out really perfectly we will defiantly return to this hotel next time we are in town for a family gathering!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Stayed thanksgiving eve for the parade the following morning. Great service and great room. Took the patco in from nj, very convenient location next to last stop on the train.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
wgraham4
"great downtown"
room was excellent, except: espresso machine had no written instructions, only TINY pix on machine; it seemed to be broken. Very noisy heat; they changed it for us once; a slight improvement. Good coffee and croissants in biz Lounge.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
chc
"1st time was a charm"
Valet parking was helpful. Beautiful hotel,:from entrance into lobby, and on up to my awesome room on the 9th floor. Big room, everything new and clean, pretty bathroom. Would definitely return and stay again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
ac
"Comfortable and friendly staff"
I was pleased with my stay at this hotel. The bathroom was rather small but clean. Staff was friendly and the location was superb. I would stay here again and would certainly recommend to anyone.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
judy
"Rough bed for deep sleep but great lobby!"
Great lobby redecoration and proximity to everything. Stayed here for business and needed a good nights sleep - I think the beds could be better quality for this type of hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great location."
Perfect location in Center City for my needs. Staff was great and room very comfortable. Really fine dining experience in the hotel dining room and bar. Definitely would return on future visits to Philly.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"friendly staff,close to shopping/restaurants"
lots of amenities at the hotel. walking distance to most locations in Philadelphia.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Anniversary Weekend"
Staff went above and beyond in terms of service for our 10th wedding anniversary. I've always been a fan of the hotel - but it may now become our permanent stop in Philly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014