All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here220 S 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect Location"
Not having driven, I arrived without photo id and was not greeted very warmly. Bedding was very comfortable and location in Rittenhouse is perfect.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
RD
"Beautiful Hotel"
After a few minor problems were solved (TV remote needed batteries and we received the wrong instructions to use the room phone), we found the hotel to be of superior quality and the service was the same. The breakfast buffet was very good but not worth the high price. The hotel is beautifully decorated and very modern. We would definitely recommend this place to our friends and family.
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Pretty blue at Blu"
Hallways were dreary. Not enough toiletries for two people. Doormen asleep on the job. Check-in was easy. Prime Rib restaurant Piano player wonderful Should be better for the price--food average, not top of the line.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Alan
"Awesome stay. Thank you"
Loved it. We'll be back soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kenny
"Family reunion"
We had a lovely stay at this hotel which was so central to all the sights of Philly and just down the road from where my son lives, we were in town to celebrate my husbands 60 th birthday and Thanksgiving and it all worked out really perfectly we will defiantly return to this hotel next time we are in town for a family gathering!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Stayed thanksgiving eve for the parade the following morning. Great service and great room. Took the patco in from nj, very convenient location next to last stop on the train.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
wgraham4
"great downtown"
room was excellent, except: espresso machine had no written instructions, only TINY pix on machine; it seemed to be broken. Very noisy heat; they changed it for us once; a slight improvement. Good coffee and croissants in biz Lounge.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
chc
"1st time was a charm"
Valet parking was helpful. Beautiful hotel,:from entrance into lobby, and on up to my awesome room on the 9th floor. Big room, everything new and clean, pretty bathroom. Would definitely return and stay again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
ac
"Comfortable and friendly staff"
I was pleased with my stay at this hotel. The bathroom was rather small but clean. Staff was friendly and the location was superb. I would stay here again and would certainly recommend to anyone.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
judy
"Rough bed for deep sleep but great lobby!"
Great lobby redecoration and proximity to everything. Stayed here for business and needed a good nights sleep - I think the beds could be better quality for this type of hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great location."
Perfect location in Center City for my needs. Staff was great and room very comfortable. Really fine dining experience in the hotel dining room and bar. Definitely would return on future visits to Philly.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"friendly staff,close to shopping/restaurants"
lots of amenities at the hotel. walking distance to most locations in Philadelphia.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Anniversary Weekend"
Staff went above and beyond in terms of service for our 10th wedding anniversary. I've always been a fan of the hotel - but it may now become our permanent stop in Philly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Room looking tired"
Great lobby. However our room not good. Big divot in middle of bed. Very uncomfortable. 2 brackets missing bathroom wall for something. Room seemed smal
room needs upda
"Lovely hotel but room way too dark."
I hate to write anything negative because the management and staff were great but the room we were given was so dark we had to switch on every single light and keep them on the whole time. The management did send up a bottle of sparkling wine by way on an apology, but I would have preferred a nice, bright room.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Glen
"Great Staff"
Everyone there was awesome and very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Ryan
"Visit to Philly"
I had a great time at this lovely hotel. The room was wonderful. It was super clean and the service was superb.
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2014
Maribeth
"Great Location Great Place To Stay"
This hotel is easy to find and close to everything. I had a work conference at the Convention Center, and I felt safe walking there every day. The hotel is beautiful and very clean. The room had everything we needed, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was helpful and organized. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
From St. Paul
"Mouse in my room, bug in my salad"
The first night there a mouse ran across the room and went under my bed. I was on the 8th floor, so clearly they have a rodent problem. The manager was very nice, extremely responsive, and upgraded me to a huge room on the concierge floor and paid for my meals for the first 3 days of my stay. On my last night, I was almost done with my salad when a bug crawled out from under one of the lettuce leaves. They need to do something about the overall cleanliness of their hotel. But the staff was nice, the rooms were well-designed, and the hotel decor was very pleasing.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
No rodents, plz
Hotel was close to Monks Cafe which was what I needed .... Clean room bathroom was really small but functional ... Would stay there again for sure
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great location near Rittenhouse Square"
I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and saw a mouse running in the room, hiding somewhere under a gap, under the built-in furniture. The next morning I kindly indicated to the receptionist the mouse in the room and asked her if she could do something about it. Nothing was done and I had to stay in the same room. I checked out the next morning and moved to the Hyatt at the Bellevue.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great Hotel for Center City Philly fun"
The hotel was a great renovated place close to Rittenhouse square, and close to everything else you could want to do.The Suburban Station (trains) is about half a mile, bars, restaurants and clubs are all with-in walking distance. The hotel is nicely decorated, with some great blue ambiance lighting. The rooms were large with plenty of room to spread out and nicely appointed. The bathrooms were tight, almost European in size, but it got the job done. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Dean
"Wonderful Stay in Philly!"
Such a great hotel! The staff is very pleasant and helpful. They were quick to act on any request we had. The room was huge and decorated beautifully with wonderful pictures of Philadelphia! We would definitely stay there again! We can't wait to go back next year!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Lauren
Our sheets had holes in them and bathroom wasn't cleaned. When we called to highlight they sent someone to bring us new sheets and told us no cleaning staff on duty and to change the bed ourselves !
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"great location"
beautiful lobby and nice rooms would stay here again didn't eat at hotel ( appeared to be expensive)
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Still a Raddison"
Older hotel redone but still just a Raddison. Clear where corners were skipped. Very over priced.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Room cleaning service was very late (after 5:30pm) during the only full day we stayed. We were gone all day and had to leave again specifically so cleaning service could come.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Sumeet Singh
"Good Location"
Decent hotel but for the same price you can go to surrounding properties that have better customer service and more perks
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Beautiful, modern hotel with a great location."
The lobby, rooms and restaurants were all very nice. My teen daughters loved sitting in the lobby and taking pictures. Tavern 17 was very good with a great ambience and live performer. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Gina
"great location"
the hotel is perfectly situated for eating and drinking in the center of Philadelphia and close to Museums staff were extremely nice hotel bar was friendly
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
emer
"Blu"
Everything was great!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tim R.
"Very Modern Comfortable Hotel"
The room was very comfortable. I slept well. I had a good meal in the bar downstairs and also enjoyed the coffee bar in the morning. Conveniently located near the Liberty Court Mall and any number of shops and restaurants. The lobby is stunning and all the staff were friendly and helpful. I will stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Linda Berry
"Great hotel. Poor lighting in room"
Very friendly at check in and quick. Poor lighting in room and the bathroom as well.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"nice hotel in the best part of the city"
the hotel was great. the lobby is amazing, the hotel staff is excellent.The room was beautiful, big, comfortable, with a great view. everything was walking distance.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Excellent Hotel, perfect location!!"
Beautiful decoration but the most important thing about this hotel is the service, I was really impressed all the staff was willing to help you and always smiling. The room was perfect, big, clean with an amazing bed and all the details in the room were more tan perfect!! I will be back for vacations!! Love it!!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Location was good but the room layout was uncomfortable, valet service non- existing and the bathroom was small with a terrible shower.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Carlos Chaves
"Great BUT...."
Everything was enjoyable - our lovely oom, the hotel location, the spacious lobby, the friendly welcome - until early the next morning when our neighbor turned on the shower. The sound level of the plumbing was ridiculous and woke me up. Strange that the hotel skimped on soundproofing when all the other details from the renovation were so pleasing.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
The hotel lobby was fun and upbeat. I loved the sayings on the walls and the gray and white decor. Room was nice but bathroom was not. Tub was dirty and it was peeling. Called front desk and they sent someone to re clean it. They have us two free breakfast coupons to make up for trouble. Linens were super cozy!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Pam Kohlhoff
very good staff excellent didn't like plumbing could hear the equipment in other rooms but that is in many places overall excellent good people fun hotel much diversity
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
beverly c prince
"Cosmopolitan!"
This is a remarkably striking hotel. My room was huge and had very cool LED lights on slender gooseneck extensions beside the beds for comfy bedtime reading. The toiletry set in the bathroom included mouthwash. Shoeshine cloth, shower cap,mouthwash, etc. all good quality. I had delicious calamari at the bar, nice place!
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Govgirl410
"Good value and great location"
This is a great value for the location. The gym was nice and the room had been recently updated, although you could tell it was an older hotel by the wear on the doors and the windows. The staff was terrible though. They could really use a lesson from the Palomar across the street in service.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice location - central to most things"
Personally, I was happy with the location and the hotel. My only complaint was the person that answers there phone ---- one touch number in the evening wasn't very pleasant. The person during the day was better. Had some issues with the TV not working but they eventually got it figured out, just took an hour out of my nap time after my race that morning. But overall I was happy and I certainly would stay there again. Restaurant next door was good ---- drinks a bit pricey, but I expect that of a hotel bar.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Missy
We loved the location, the lobby was beautiful. We had a great time.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Happy guests
"Nice hotel but.."
The hotel interior decorating is beautiful. The people working there are pleasant and accommodating to ones every needs.The room is spacious and provide a good view. The location is excellent for shopping,sightseeing,night activity and finding good places eat. My favorites was Rachel for corn beef sandwich,Federal donuts and fried chicken, Monk 's mussel w/fries and beer,PhillyPretzel and Geno's cheesesteak sandwich.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Marian
"Disappointed in philly"
the room was dirty, the front desk was rude, down right rude. her name was Delisious or something like that, the door man never told us that we needed 2 cabs cause there was 5 of us. We had to wait and wait and made us late for our appointment i would think a doorman would know that Although the maids were very nice. beautiful lobby but that was it
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
My friend and I spend a night here as a weekend getaway and overall had a wonderful stay! Very convenient to shopping and eateries so it was great to park once and walk to where we wanted to go. Room was decorated beautifully and very comfortable. The only downfall was the tiny cramped bathroom.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nicer Area, Great Restaurants and Shopping"
This hotel was great. The staff was extremely friendly and the room was great. The location is very nice and within walking distance of major sites in Philly. It's also in a nicer/ritzier area with great restaurants and shopping. The French Bistro around the corner, though expensive, was great! Overall, my husband and I loved the hotel!
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Philly 3 day stay"
We picked this hotel based on location and price. We loved that we were in walking distance to Rittenhouse Square and Walnut street. Would stay again.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"At least one room (414) very small"
At least one room (414) very small and virtually no daylight. Excellent WLAN (free).
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
JH
"Fixtures falling off"
Great hotel with beautiful lobby and great rooms. Needs a good manager. Multiple things in our room were on the verge of breaking or falling off (like a magnifying mirror in the bathroom). Front desk guy Daniel was stupid enough to give me directions to Terminal Market and neglected to tell me that it closes at 6pm. We spent 40 minutes walking there. How could he not know? I spoke to him at 5:30. This hotel has a potential of being really great. Lobby is beautiful.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014