All hotels in Warrenton, Missouri, United States of America
220 Arlington Way, Warrenton, MO, 63383, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Disgusting and smelly
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Craig
Look, you're not staying at value inn for 5-star accommodations. You are staying for VALUE. And it is what it says. Value. Rooms were clean. Staff was nice. It was raining, but the pool looked well cared for. Breakfast was as advertised and more than expected for cost. Overall exceeded expectations.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Arrived late so just needed somewhere to rest. Staff was polite, place was clean but in need of updating. Good price. We left before breakfast was available.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great Stay!"
This Hotel Is The Only Place ill stay in warrenton only wish the pool was indoor and open later like till 11!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
jake
"Adequate for the purpose"
Fine for a one night stay. Very basic and the hotel is clearly old. Room was clean and serviceable. If you are looking for any upgrades this is not for you. No elevator. Quiet. Bed comfortable. Breakfast standard. Fair price for fair stay. Check in person very pleasant.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Best Hotel!"
Best Hotel in warrenton im here for Business alot and its the place I pick everytime I love it!
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Ben White
"Good Hotel!"
This is a great place to stay!
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Johny Smith
"Great Stay!"
This is a nice and affordable hotel. Its clean, great service at front desk, nice size rooms, nice size pool, great food choices, quite and cozy. I have stayed here 5 times with in the last month and loved every stay!
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Business Man!
"Very nice people and clean rooms"
We were there for a family event. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The outside of the hotel looks dated, but the inside has been well kept. Our room was ready for us early and very clean.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Worst Hotel In Town!"
This hotel room was gross stains on the carpet mold in the walls hallways smelled really bad. My room was nonsmoking but still smelled like cigarette smoke! Staff was horrible. I ordered extra towels because they give you one! They never brought them up I had to go down and get them and they charged me for them. Bad water pressure the shower head fell off when I used it! The rooms are really small and dated bad they look like they are from the 70's still. Would never bring family or anyone here! I could here the people next door do there business if you know what I mean! Was here on a business trip from new York and I checked in at 10 and left by 12:30 and found a nice clean hotel up tge road! Not worth the $50 I payed for a 2 hour stay. Dont stay here go to the Holiday Inn up the street much better!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
andrey
"Good for the price"
For $55, this was a great experience. We gotta in late and the guy who checked us in was very nice and helpful. The hallway when we walked in smelled like smoke, but our room did not. The AC worked great. The hotel is a little outdated, but I don't expect it to be newly renovated for the price I paid. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Comfortable"
Clean, comfortable. Nothing fancy but great for overnight stay
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"perfect"
I'm an owner operator so I have to watch my expenses. This is a great little hotel. Clean, friendly owners and reasonably priced. If your looking for a clean place to sleep and shower it's the perfect place if your not looking for all the unnecessary frills. Will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Good value for a weary traveler."
On the road to somewhere and needed a bed. This was our second stay here. Good value for the money. Don't expect more than a comfortable, clean bed and you will be satisfied. Older place, rebranded from another chain and showing some wear and tear, but friendly service, WiFi and clean sheets - what else do you need?
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"quick stay"
Perfect for a quick over night saty.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"OK for a quick night's rest and move on."
Stopped only to sleep on our way from Denver to Cincinnati. The hotel is an older one that used to be a Days Inn. It's obvious that the young couple now running it is operating on a shoestring budget because the breakfast was minimal continental, just cereal, rolls and apples. No low-carb options. They were extremely attentive and caring, however.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Not bad for overnight"
Room was small but clean. Hallway stunk, but that didn't carry into the room. Would not recommend for a family because the room was tiny, but if you just need a clean bed and a clean shower, the price is great.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Nightmare Hotel"
If I could rate this no stars I would! The Door wouldn't lock, the carpets were moldy, there was no breakfast of any kind!
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Veronica
"friendly staff!"
Very friendly staff! Enjoyed making small talk before checking into my room. Room itself was clean and overall great quality for the price. Neighborhood seemed a bit sketchy but the hotel itself was great. Will stay there again if the opportunity arises!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Clean and Friendly"
Was on business trip with my R.V. had trouble there in that area and had to find a hotel. from getting on line to book it till I left it was very comfortable the lady at front desk was very nice and even remembered and ask about the situation with my R.V. If in the area because I travel I would sttay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Kenneth
"economical"
hallways hot....minimal a/c in hallways. room very hot when we checked in. had to turn up a/c and leave for awhile to cool room down. TV required 2 different remotes to operate. only one pack of coffee left in room instead of 2.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Not what it seems"
This small place is rundown and seemingly in a questionable part of town. The owners were kind and the outdated rooms were clean. If you only want a clean bed, this will do.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Kristy
"Stay away."
Keep driving! Customer service is non-existent. It is not only old, but not maintained. It's a great place if you don't want to be found.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Good value for the price"
Overall fine, The bed was very firm, too firm for me
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Roger
The motel appearance has improved a great deal from our previous visit in July, 2013. Physical improvements such as having a functioning pool was impressive. Our room was clean well maintained. I look forward to having a waffle maker available which would bring the morning offerings up to other motels that cost more per night. This motel is a bargain for the price as it is.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Jesse Easterling
"OK for the Price"
Its an older hotel but it was ok. I was a little upset that my double bed room did not include a microwave or fridge. You have to upgrade for that. The rooms were clean and it had a good ac unit. Nice and quiet. It is located off the exit and has good surrounding places to eat and shop.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
"quiet place to relax"
Great value and nice hotel. Rooms were nice. Didn't hear any hallway noise. Hotel staff very attentive. let us check in early so we could get ready for 2 pm wedding.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
dwinterks
"Affordable, clean, motel"
We were very pleased for the price. Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Room was fine, sink area small for setting toiletries, breakfast was rather skimpy. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Texas traveler
"Repeat customer"
This is the 3rd year we have stayed at this hotel and we will continue to use them as long as possible. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are spotless and they remember us, even though our visit is only for one weekend a year. That in itself is worth coming back for!
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Best Kept Travel Secret in Missouri"
My family and I stayed on two different nights traveling to and from Iowa. The room was exceptional in terms of cleanliness. We were met at the door of our hotel with a fresh smell and the AC fan already on. The owner Dave Patel offered us a discounted price for our next stay, and was extremely friendly. Mr Patel runs a tight ship. He met us at the counter with our reservation printed and the finishing details ready. The only thing some people might notice (or even care about) is the rooms are a little dated in terms of decor (e.g. 1990's decor); however, everything was clean and orderly. I paid forty-eight bucks one night and fifty-three bucks another (tax included). For the money, and if you are traveling through, great place to overnight. There is a thrift shop across the street one would enjoy as well. There are a lot of restaurants available for a quick bite (including Jack-in-the-Box...hee hee), and a Walmart at the interstate exit area. Hope this review helps. I travel about 200 days out of the year, and this is a great overnight place.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Ben
The room was clean, but dated & small. Even though there was no-smoking signs everywhere, it reeked of smoke in the hallways. The room didn't smell though. We just needed a place to sleep for a few hours before driving some more. It served that purpose well.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Hit and miss"
We rented 4 rooms. Two rooms were really rough and two were decent. I would not recommend the hotel because the rough rooms were really outdated and looked really unclean
Other trip May 3, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I didn't expect too much from my $46 per night room, but the water pressure and service were good!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Friendly"
Great for price
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"Clean"
The lady at the front desk was super friendly, very welcoming, very pleasant. The room was clean and smelled nice (which is a big plus since they allow smoking in the hotel). It could have used some updating, but I imagine that's how the cost stays so low, so no complaints here. Did I mention the water pressure in the shower was AMAZING! I'd stay there again, it's a clean and friendly place to lay my head.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Hotel in Warrenton"
Experience was pleasant. The location of the hotel was located very near to the location of our event. Hotel staff was very polite and helpful!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Close to Hermann, MO"
Hotel was clean and the personnel were excellent. We were greeted when we arrived, told the best way to get to Hermann, and asked about the hotel and our visit to Hermann when we were getting ready to leave in the morning.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
MHL
If you just want a place to sleep this place was fine I guess. The clerks were very friendly. When I asked if there were snacks available the clerk pulled out a small plastic container with about five bags of chips and some gum! The shower head had a pretty weak flow of water. The beds were actually more comfortable than I thought they would be, and the sheets did not have that weird chemical smell that some hotel sheets have. The parking was awkward. There was only one way in/out of the parking lot, so it was somewhat inconvenient to have to turn your vehicle around to be able to leave. The hotel allows pets, which is fine until you are awakened in the middle of the night by a barking dog. I will probably pick somewhere else to stay if I'm ever in the area again.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
"hotel in warrention"
When got to hotel had to wait at the front desk no you was there in the room there was a spider breakfest was no big deal
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"I would come back!"
The service was excellent. Comfortable and clean room. I would come back.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Tracie
"Grungy exterior in a low-rent neighborhood"
The exterior of the hotel is in terrible shape, and the lobby is in an extremely worn condition. Fortunately, the room was clean and reasonably comfortable. The furniture has seen a lot of use, but the bedding appeared new and was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Kenny
"You get what you pay for"
I stayed in a king bedroom for about $58 total. The man who checked me in was very helpful (gave me directions), and nice. Same with the lovely woman who checked my our. The "lobby" smelled of stale Indian food (I love Indian food, but old stale anything doesn't smell good). The room was the bare essentials, the bathroom barely had enough room for the toilet and the shower. The room was horribly outdated, but it was clean (absolutely NO bed bugs). The shower head was very low (I'm 5'9" it came to about my chin.) The worst part was that it is in a kind of rundown place of town, it looks like very old apartments are across the street with a junk yard for tractors or something behind the hotel. Being a woman and staying there alone, I was horribly worried about the first floor room they gave me, which included 1 huge window. I would have felt much more safe if there were bars on the window. I know it would not be aesthetically pleasing, but if you are staying somewhere strange for one night, you want to feel safe. The only other major complaint I have is that my room came equipped with a glade plug in set to high output. This covered the stale Indian food (and maybe other scents, mildew?) but it flared my allergies! I immediately turned it off, but the smell stayed in the room the entire night. I slept horribly (waking up many times each hour) because the ancient a/c kept banging in intervals. With only a few small changes (smell and bars) I would recommend this hotel for the $.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Steph
"Repeat customers"
We specifically chose this hotel again and were not disappointed. The rooms are inexpensive and well kept. The white tile in the bathroom was spotless, just like last year. The owners of the hotel are very friendly and don't mind taking a few minutes out of their day to chat. We plan on attending the nearby event annually and plan on using this hotel as long as we are able.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Cheapest, non-smoking room within a 50 mile radius"
A bed, tiny tube TV, non-working sink-area outlet, twenty-gallon flush toilet, four hours to cool AC, and a bathtub with a broken shower operator and a wildly spraying shower head placed at about 5' 6". No extras. A few donuts and coffee for breakfast. No elevator (yes, only two stories, but COPD makes it very tough).
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
lights
"Nice for the price"
Staff was very friendly and welcoming. No problems to report. Not a five star hotel but clean and everything was in working order. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Clean, Comfy room, & nice staff"
My room was very clean and looked nice. The front desk was very sweet & it felt family owned. I was very pleased for $55 (we got a king delux room)
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Elle
"You get what you pay for"
Low budget hotel for low budget price. a good value for the price.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Stayed here 9 days prior at beginning of vacation. Not too bad and rate was reasonable, so booked it again. Staff much less than helpful with check-in. Required credit card this time, did not for first stay. Refrigerator in room not working - did not realize until morning that the switch marked for the refrigerator did not really turn it on. Bed was comfortable and clean, but the service really was not what it was the first time. I was very disappointed with the second stay.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Hospitable Hotel"
Great place to stay traveling from Kansas City to Nashville. Beds were comfy & room was clean. Owners were exceptionally nice and enjoyed our talk with Tina at breakfast. Will definitely stay again on our next travels through!
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
Strong odors of old smoke in lobby and hall. They appear to be in process of upgrades. Good service with a smile!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013