All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1405 Curtis Street, Denver, CO, 80202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"OK for the price"
We were told there was a spa (hot tub) when we called, however upon arrival there was not one. Very disappointed.
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Dear Traveller, Our apologies about the incorrect information given to you. It is true that we do not have a spa/hot tub or pool at the Curtis. Crystal
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"January birthday getaway"
Great modern vibe, perfect location in downtown, helpful staff, beautiful room with view of a snow storm
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
C B
"Great stay at The Curtis"
My wife and I had a great stay at The Curtis... it's very easy to walk from here to lots of different restaurants and bars for dinner or drinks.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Perfect hotel in the center of downtown Denver!"
Had an amazing stay room was perfect and the employees were very friendly!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Katie
"Always Love Hiltons"
I love the curtis, however there were a few things this stay that didn't impress me. We were never offered cookies, and we stayed for 3 days. The shower head was loose from the wall in the shower. Also I understand the bellmen not wanting the guests to use the carts by themselves because it makes it hard to keep track of them, but I came all the way downstairs only to be told I couldn't take a cart when upon check in they had no issue with me doing it. Then when we called down for the bellmen they never showed. I love the curtis and always recommend it and stay there, but this definitely wasn't the best stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Cody
"Great Hotel for the night!"
This hotel was perfect for a short business trip, loved "the office".
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Place!"
The Curtis is always one of my favorite places to stay in Downtown Denver!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Trevor
"Really satisfied stay"
This hotel has great location, right in the heart of downtown Denver, and it's really convinent to catch public transportation and even walk around. The room was clean and neat. Employees were friendly. Moreover, hotel is pet friendly. So bonus!
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Yanbin, Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Stay Happy Crystal
6 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Yanbin
"Never stay here!"
Honestly, this hotel was not worth the $120 we spent to stay here for 12 hours of the night and that was it. The front desk lady never scanned our keys so when we got to the room with all of our stuff, it didn't open. Upon entering the room, it smelled like fresh paint and the tv didn't turn on at all until 3am on it's own while we were sleeping... The toilet paper holder broke the first time I used it and the shower looked like it belonged in a locker room. Overall, I would never recommend this place and the only way to make it right would be to give our money back or comp the $29 parking.
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Dear Emily, Our apologies that your stay was less than stellar. We would love to have the opportunity to make it right for you. Please feel free to reach out to our manager on duty. Crystal
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
emily
"Comfortable stay near the 16th street mall."
I've stayed at this hotel a number of times. It's always a pleasure.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
""Meh""
The hotel was in a good location and parking was easy/cheap. Seems like a Hard Rock knock-off. Our room (526) was right outside the building service units (HVAC) and ran quite loudly all evening (a bit disruptive). There was a smashed dead spider on the headboard that obviously wasn't cleaned during room service (before we got there and during our entire stay)...makes me wonder what else was missed.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Jerad
"Would Stay There Again"
Clean hotel, restaurant had reasonable prices, excellent breakfast, and great location - conveniently located. Great special price from Hotel.com!!!
3 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Anna
"Wonderful Time"
My daughter and I had a night in downtown Denver. We had a wonderful time and bragged to our friends and family. We will stay there again for sure.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Cecilia
"friendly"
Besides the fact there was some sort of altercation where security and police were involved, it was a nice experience. People were extremely friendly and welcoming.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Eliseo
"Curtis Experience"
Great hotel in downtown Denver. Only complaints was no fan in the bathroom and no luggage carts for use without s bellhop. Parking was pricey but we knew about it ahead of time great location. Great service at front desk
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"Fast food smell"
I normally love Hilton hotels, but will not be back to this one. Upon arrival, everything started off nice. We were greeted very nicely by staff and given cookies even! When we got to our room, there was a grease / fast food smell. We thought maybe we our vents were connected to the kitchen. We were really tired so we just went to sleep. The next day, we were out skiing but when we returned, it still smelled like grease / fast food. We noticed when we adjusted the heat / air, the smell intensified. We were running late for an event but when we returned, we let the front desk know. They said maybe it was from near by restaurants. They sent security up with a cleaning bottle to freshen up the room. This did not help and security was aware. The next morning with check out, we told the front desk again about the smell. They said they would pass it on, but it was clear they did not care much as they were hurrying me to check out. I didn't think until after leaving to have asked for a different room. I am surprised the staff didn't offer this. I have never had any problems with Hilton except this hotel. The only other positive I can say about this hotel other than the warm greeting was the location. Close to many bars and restaurants downtown.
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"A cold winters night"
Just a quick over nighter, small cozy room with a nice few of downtown Denver with a great price
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great downtown hotel"
Such unique decor, loved it
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice digs, nice folks, nice area"
Got in late on a flight, spent the night in Denver awaiting a bus in the am to take me home. Very fun design and decor, very pleasant staff. Room was comfortable, and waking up to a free cup of Starbucks around the corner was a nice perk. Lastly, the downtown location is prime, especially being in between the Arts Center and the 16th Street mall. And the cookie the man at the front desk handed me upon check in around 2 am was just what I needed before heading up to bed.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Close to sport venues, 16th St mall and performing arts center. Would definitely stay again. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
JB
"It's got it all!"
Third time staying here. It's a fun place to stay with it's themed floors, convenient to everything downtown and clean!Would stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Kathleen
"Some great highs, some great lows."
The hotel was wonderful and staff was nice, excepting for the red head that was at the front desk. She was unfriendly and did just enough to get by. My husband and I attempted room service but we didn’t have a menu. We called the front desk and her response was, “you should have one.” My husband went downstairs and she could not locate one. I decided to call room service directly and asked that he read me the menu items so that we could make our selection…we got that menu delivered to our door in two shakes of a lamb’s tail. They went out of their way to help celebrate one of our daughter’s birthdays so that was exceptional. A dirty washcloth was left on the shower rod from the previous lodgers. Not certain what that’s about because it happened at the hotel we were at two days prior…must be the rush to get home and be with their own families during the holiday season so I won’t hold that one against them too much.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Sharicka
"Cute place, fun decor"
Nice room, unfortunately right across from the elevator where we heard all the coming and going of hotel patrons. Not happy about that. Room was nice, clean. OK but could have been better.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Kirsten
Pet friendly hotel, great staff
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Dec 20, 2014"
Got into the room and our AC was on, with no way to turn it off. Also our TV wasnt working. Had to call the hotel desk twice to get it fixed
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Great place for the price- note there is a $38 valet charge.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"The Curtis does not Wow!"
This hotel for the price does not offer much at all. The rooms were small. The themed floors were trite and added nothing to the experience of the hotel. The parking fees are outrageous. With so many choices in downtown Denver this hotel leaves much to be desired.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Felicia
"Denver"
The room was very small. Difficult for two adults to move around.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"Bang Bang"
Got tossed at the bars with some great friends and then we were delivered home to the curtis!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent location and decor"
This was the perfect spot for an overnight stay in Denver, right in the heart of the action with lovely staff that hit all the right notes. From the warm cookie upon check-in to quickly mailing a lost item, The Curtis was an excellent choice and I would absolutely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Enjoyed the themed floors! Would stay again!"
Enjoyed the stay, size of room & whole experience. Only downfall- our room wAs out the elevTor so wS a little noisy T times
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
bertie
"A great place to stay."
The staff was great. All were very helpful and friendly.
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Thank you for your feedback Jane. We believe our staff are the best in Denver!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
JANE
"Good location!"
Bar had no Pina Colata's!
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Deborah
"worked for me"
boutique version of a doubletree. elevator music a little weird but fun. right for the price
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Thank you Kevin. We believe we have the best of both worlds. A great boutique style hotel with the DoubleTree cookie. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Kevin W.
"thanksgiving getaway"
It was awesome
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Orlando
"Great location!"
Stayed here one night with my husband on vacation. The location couldn't have been better, there are many restaurants/bars and shops within walking distance. The room was nice, we were on the 11th floor (Chick Flick floor) and had a nice view of the mountains. Each floor is a different theme, which is really fun. I didn't mind our floor, but my husband seemed a little disappointed that we didn't get a theme that was more fun for him. We didn't know what floor we would get ahead of time or we would have requested a different theme. Other than that our stay was great!
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Greetings Ashley... We are so glad that you loved our theme's from the hotel. The next time your in town we can help you choose a theme that your husband will enjoy.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Ashley
"Love this hotel!!"
This hotel was so cute!! Everyone was extremely nice and made sure I had everything I needed. The bed was so comfortable I forgot I was even at a hotel.
3 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Jana
"Loved everything about it!"
Went to Denver for the weekend for a nice trip out of town and had a great time at the hotel
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Rebekah
"Had fun"
Enjoyed, The Curtis. Only complaint was $29/night for parking, that I wasn't informed of before hand. That might be normal I don't know.
Response by The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Greetings Chris, We are glad you enjoyed the Curtis. It is normal for hotels in downtown to have a parking charge. We hope you visit again soon.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. We asked for wine glasses and within three minutes they arrived.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Sara
Nice, clean, and modern rooms. Parking is extra $30-$40 per night.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Birthday getaway"
Great location, 2 blocks from the 16th Street mall.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Peggy
"Denver getaway"
it was nice to be able to stay downtown and not have to worry about parking Had a good nights sleep, no outside noise to bother me or keep me up. Very clean and well put together. Modern.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Chantel
"Post thanksgiving trip to big city"
Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were really small, there were no amenities that have now become standard (fridge, water) or microwave or minibar. Location is fabulous.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Jane
"A happy get away"
Fun hotel. Very clean and modern.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Staff was very friendly. Great atmosphere with a great place to dine and just relax, with pool tables and large projection for Games. Would highly recommend getting dinner at Narai Siam Cusine in the strip mall area right near the resort. Great asian/chinese food!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great place"
Great place!!! Perfect to stay overnight and enjoy Denver nightlife. I planning already my next stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Carlos
"Fantastic hotel"
Great downtown location. Two blocks from 16th street mall. Felt safe walking at night. Staff at hotel was excellent. Helpful and courteous. Updated rooms. Super comfy beds. Will stay there again the next time we are in town.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Corey
"Worth the price."
Great hotel! Staff is very attentive and friendly.
4 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
J Grant
"Awesome experience, you want to stay at this Hotel"
Made reservation last minute while on the road from Utah to Denver during a cross country trip. Man were we pleased when we got in, 2 am we were welcomed in, passed out right away and no joke literally best pillow selection I've ever experienced in a hotel for one. Second just a really nice hotel room, similar layout to others but TV was pretty big, and just something about it had a really nice feel to it. The staff were super friendly and helpful in telling us what to go do and see around Denver / surrounding Colorado area. I fell in love with CO in 2 days and one of the reasons was how awesome the people were / staff in hotel and just the general mood of the whole place. Also elevators are super cool telling you to don't worry be happy upon arriving on the first floor!. Overall best trip ever, and great hotel I would recommend it over and over again. Never got up in time for breakfast though and also don't really remember if it was included.
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014