All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2201 N Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Solo Dolo"
Went for the weekend just to clear my head and get myself bacc right...worked wonders!!!
2 night trip May 15, 2015
"NIce getaway"
great place to stay, weekend getaway, great location, maybe need better parking area
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
patrick
I was staying there with my Sister-in-law for Mothers Day after dealing with the death of my Son in December and could not be home. I was so Pleased and it truly helped to ease my Pain by the being in such a Wonderful and extremely Friendly Hotel. My life is one moment at a time and your facility helped me tremendously!!. Thank-You
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Not happy"
Our stay was not pleasant they put me and my kids husband in a handicapped room did not let us know about having to pay for little things in room and parking we were not pleased at all never will we stay here again and when I got there to check in they could not pull up my information when I reserved the room with them I've stayed at cheaper hotels and way better
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Creselda
"Valet stricks again!"
My stay was fantastic. The hotel is beautiful and the service was great but we had some trouble with the valet service. They could not find my ticket and I had to tell them which keys were mine and what type of vehicle I own. Once we got our vehicle I noticed that someone had rummaged through my center console. They could have at least plugged back in my phone charger but I suppose they didn't care because I couldn't prove anything. This was the only reason I didn't give my stay 5 stars.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Gabriel
"Weekend getaway"
The hotel was very nice, and it afforded my wife and I a very nice stay. However the hotel was busy with several events that were somewhat loud and distracting
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Corey
"WAY over exceeded my expectations!"
The hotel itself is everything you would want in a gorgeous full service hotel. The rooms are beautiful, bed is cozy, the property is ENORMOUS! The spa was very nice. You literally can spend a whole weekend in the hotel and not walk outside once. Shopping, restaurants, swimming, bars. Pretty much a Vegas style hotel minus the casino.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Dylan
"Hilton stay"
The bed was horrible and i was unable to sleep well due to it.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
RUEBEN
"Very comfortable"
Had two great nights here. The hotel room on the executive floor was amazing with a great view. Bed comfortable, restroom was very clean and big, I would've liked to have a better continental breakfast though. It didn't seem like much was offered. Overall, hotel was great
Other trip May 11, 2015
The Trivago site that I booked this room through said Free WiFi when I tried to work and connect they said since I booked through a 3rd party I couldn't get Free WiFi. I felt it was advertised incorrectly. There were 3 different events going on at the time of my stay in the hotel. Staff was confused on everything whether parking or checking in. Then the room next to us had a party with screaming and beating on the walls. I called front desk and took over 15 minutes for security to arrive. I demanded a new room which I was given but the air conditioning didn't work, but at 11:45 pm my child and I were to tired to move.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice Getaway"
Everything was actually nice only thing was the bath dry off towels made me break out very badly on my chest area
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"True guest Service"
Great overall all stay and felt like a true guest
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Would never again."
I go to Dallas every week for business and I was miserable there. And was no cheaper than the much nicer hotels in the same area. Should not be recommended to anyone who is not there for a convention in the hotel! Cattle call. Too Big. Understaffed. Worn accommodations.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Betsie
"Not impressed"
The rooms were out dated and old. We stayed in an executive sweet and it was no impressive for the money. It was my wife's birthday and not one person said Happy Birthday when I communicated that to them. It was booked to the brim and not very relaxing.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Sean M
"Fun, spur of the moment get away!"
We attended the Maverick game. A taxi picked us up right at the front door and took us quickly and easily to the game and brought us back just as smoothly. The room was relaxing and very comfortable. Surroundings were beautiful and convenient to everything.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Libby
"I expected more."
Had to wait to check in. Receptionists were chatting with each other instead of me. Had to check in before I could valet my car...hassle. Rooms are large and nice...but bathrooms are cramped!!! The room temperature never changes...even if you try to cool it off (it was a muggy Texas day) - it stays at 72. It was uncomfortable while sleeping - especially. Was not worth the expense of the room.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Every amenity extra!"
No amenities. Everything cost extra. $16 dollars for exercise room. $10 extra to play basketball. The staff was not prepared to check in -40 min wait in line. Parking extra $20. Bad server service at restaurants. Disappointing
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Tina
"Fun times"
Everything was great had a great time good was amazing room view was beyond perfect great staff comfortable bed room service was fast and perfect
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
matt
"Loved this hotel"
They were so sweet and upgraded us to a corner suite at no charge for our anniversary. Love everything about this hotel.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
myra
I know it says that the hotel has a conference facility, but we checked in to find 500 volleyball high schoolers, then the next day and equal number of cheerleaders and on the last day 1,200 people from KPMG. so be mindful there is a lot of traffic in public areas. Also the spa facilities are somewhat basic.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"One Night Stand"
Hotel is nice enough, but on the night I was there they had a lot of teenagers on the property. Lot's of kids sitting on the floor in the hallways, loud rooms, etc. might have just caught them on a bad night.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Fantastic Room"
Everything was wonderful except for two small things. Our room had no tub for my wife to soak in, but had a great shower. That said, the shower was not handicap accessible.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Will
"Bathroom was to small."
Lobby areas seemed old & needed updating. Bathroom was way to small. Extra fees for everything!!! Park yourself 19.00 per day & wanted to charge you for wifi. Newer less star rated hotels don't charge you for parking or wifi. I would say this is a 3 star not a 4 star hotel.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
I thought the Hilton Anatole would have been a better place to spend the weekend with an indoor swimming pool but I was disappointed with the stay. The rooms were small the restrooms even smaller and the indoor pool had a musty smell and there was a lack of tables and chairs to sit at. Very disappointed.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Alfred T.
"good experience"
Very nice hotel, near downtown ad well as medieval times. Nice jogging track and fitness center, kids friendly.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Awesome
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
whitney
"Enjoyed"
It was an amazingly beautiful hotel, we had a very BIG room. It was just very hard to get the room to cool down. We had the temp. set on 62 but it was pretty hot in there. Other than that it was a great stay. Easy check in and out. I do feel like for the price of the hotel we should have been able to get a courtesy shuttle to/from the airport.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Tammy
"Hotel"
The lobby was beautiful, very nice decor. Check in was a little slow, but there was only one employee and it seemed he was going as efficiently as possible with each guest. Room was clean and very comfortable.
Anonymous
"Beautiful hotel in downtown Texas"
Great hotel very close to tourist attractions only disappointment was continental breakfast for the price of room and parking hotel should have offered hot breakfast
D.
"Quick weekend trip"
Convenient location. A little loud in the hallways around 2am. Hotel staff responded to our complaints.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
cc
"Nice, but not as expected"
When I arrived, the woman who checked me in wasn't able to accurately describe the only 2 rooms that were available for early check-in. The room with 2 double beds that I went to smelled. (No one offered to take me to the room.) After complaining, I was taken to the other room with a king bed, which is what I requested in the first place. Again, no one showed me to the room. It would have been nice for someone to show me how their a/c worked, etc. No one gave me information about the restaurants or other hotel facilities. All I got was a map that didn't explain what anything was. At a Hilton, I expected better than that.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Sheets like Butter"
Super clean, stylish modern decor, sheets like butter, nice restaurants, convenient self-parking.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Ted
"Great hotel, great location, can't wait to return"
Comfortable, clean, staff washer to serve and offer help.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Non profit dire
"Anatole"
A little loud during the late evening and early mourning hours. Some guests were partying. Other than that a great stay.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Lance
"Good getaway"
Only complaint was small bathroom for the room and breakfast at the hotel is very overpriced for the quality. Room was clean staff was pleasant and helpful .
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"a delightful get-away weekend"
a relaxing delightful stay at your beautiful and comfortable hotel - service was great from check-in until check-out - excellent food and restaurant service - very convenient location for doing activities in the Dallas area - thoroughly enjoyed the artworks on display - I'll come again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Francine
"Great room"
The hotel was absolutely amazing. Everyone was friendly. The room nice and the bed was comfy. Would stay there again next time I'm in Dallas
Tammy
"Nice hotel but pushy staff"
The cleaning crew is way too pushy in the morning! I don't know about anyone else but I don't enjoy being woke up at 8 am when check out isn't until noon, oh did I mention they came by 3 times. Ridiculous
Katrina
"can a corn"
One of the best times of my life.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Carey
"Loved it!"
Beautiful hotel, and the indoor pool was a huge hit with my kids!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Excellent hotel close to American Airline Center"
Was amazing we booked this hotel because it was close to the American Airline Center where UFC was taking place and it ended up most the fighters were at the Anatole too. So it was perfect for us.
Sonja
"Great location for downtown fun!"
The hotel itself is beautiful, the room was very spacious, but we found a roach crawling across the wall, my husband squished it and then checked the room for anymore. Pretty grossed out after that but it was so late we just stayed. THEN there was a "party" going on downstairs until 3 AM!!! The atrium makes every sound echo and boom through out the whole place, so I barely got any sleep, nor did my 5 year old daughter. We didn't even complain because I knew there was probably little the staff could do as the whole party sounds completely drunk. So maybe check that there aren't any big events happening when you book? For such a nice hotel it was very disappointing.
Yvette
"Weekend in Dallas"
We has a wonderful junior suite (which the gentleman at check-in offered us as an upgrade from the room we reserved via Expedia), it was $30 more but he comped our parking (which would have been $20). We were on the 9th floor and had sweeping views of downtown Dallas, we didn't realize when booking our trip all that was going on in Dallas that weekend. Even with the hotel bustling, we had a very quiet and relaxing stay and will definitely go back to the Hilton Anatole.
Cassie
"Perfect for a conference"
Great room, was handicap accessible. Also, weird mini bar setup
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Tiffany
"water works"
The shower water was way to pressurized for me. Also the water in the sink was ice cold...wouldn't get hot.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Regina
"Wonderful and Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. It is a shame it was raining because we wanted to explore the 7 acre walking/running trail. Perhaps next time because there will be a next time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Kristen
"Would not stay again."
The hotel staff was not very helpful. There are no good places to eat near or in this hotel. I ate room service and it was not pleasant. I tried the in hotel Media something or other restaurant and it was no better. The room was clean but the hotel seems to be getting dated.
4 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
leah
"Amazing hotel close to everything fun!!"
Excellent customer service from the valet, check in, concierge, to the basis service! In a scale from one to ten, ten being the BEST, I'd give the Anatole a BIG 20!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Cyndy
"Upgrade:)"
Beautiful room!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Cathie
"Good bed, but overpriced hotel"
Room service was extremely overpriced, a can of soda from the refrigerator was $5.90, parking another $20, more for wifi, rude coffee shop employees, and ridiculously high water pressure and a shower door I couldn't close. We had a nice view and a comfy bed but I certainly wouldn't stay again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015