All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
620 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Decent vibe
    Uncomfortable
"Elegant While Unpretentious! A Must Stay!"
Old world elegance meets modern convenience. Gorgeous lobby,beautiful Spanish tiled hallway floors. I asked for a room in the main building, as I was intrigued with the building for years. I was so pleased with my room, which was modern and spacious. It really is a wonderful change from the gaudy skyscrapers now sitting on the beach. A must stay!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
dennis
"Great atmosphere!"
We arrived at 1:00 a.m. and were greeted by friendly staff. We were in the original section of the hotel which had many quaint features. The only issue the entire stay was slow service when we ordered extra coffee. However, we were able to easily locate our floor custodial staff and they quickly got it for us. The area is wonderful. The restaurants located within the hotel (with curb seating) were delicious. The pool area was clean and we were able to watch the boats going up and down the channel while we enjoyed our drinks and swam. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Awesome!"
awesome
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Patrick
"Always a pleasure"
This is always a special time when staying at the Riverside Hotel. From check in to the cleansing wine before bed you are always treated so kindly. Ryan is especially the best part of the stay!!! The rooms are very welcoming and homelike. The restaurants are delicious and entertainment delightful.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
sandra
"I would compare the hotel to a. "Mona Lisa.""
The day of check-in was somewhat normal, but then the room phone decided to break and I ended up having to move rooms. It was urgent that i have a working hotel phone because my celluar device had been recently compromised. The housekeeping stafff in my opinion could have had better attitudes. one employee, whom works at the front desk, i would like to give some reconiction too.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
chadwick
"Inconsistent"
Was promised an executive room between floors 9-12 was given a room on floor 2 on the older side of the premises when asked why given attitude by hotel clerk Abi and told that I would have to pay extra even though my reservation was transferred
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
EXPEDIA
"great spot!"
awesome as usual
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Patrick
"Perfect weekend escape"
Needed something to do for the weekend, and picked this place based on good reviews and the proximity to the nightlife and restaurants of Las Olas Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. A small mistake was made, but was immediately corrected and I was compensated.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
mike
"FL Gaming Trip"
This is the best place to stay in FLL. Los Olas is great for easy access to major highways, airport, and great restaurants.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
nathaniel
"Birthday Weekend"
I live in Fort Lauderdale but decided to stay somewhere nice for my birthday weekend. This place was so impressive! The room was great and the views were amazing! We did stay in the tower on the 11th floor and it was worth the extra cost. The area is the best as you can walk anywhere on Las Olas and uber rides for us were $5.00 tops for the area we went. Highly suggest staying here as you won't be disappointed!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Stayed for a couple of nights.. good service but when i needed to get my car from the valet at 2 am, the receptionist couldn't find my keys until the valet person came in the morning and found it. that was the only unfortunate incident while staying there.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Still great while under construction to improve"
Extremely friendly staff - nice quiet, view room - we will stay again!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Best stay on Las Olas"
It was our third time in the the wonderful Riverside Hotel. We stay here with friends to have total relaxed, full of fun weekends. Best beds ever, great social bar and the life music on the porch with great food and drinks. We love it !
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Irena
"Sol"
Sorry that I booked through agent. Did not know that room would be a different class than usual
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
Sol
"GREAT"
The hotel staff is very helpfull in any way you need. I have stayed at some other hotels in the area but this one is a keeper and I will for sure come back to this hotel.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Jacob
"It's simply the best"
Five years a ciustomer, best in town
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
christian
Very disappointed. Poor customer service experience.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Ana
"Lovely (but a bit pricey) room!"
TOWER ROOM- only choice! Valet service was great, pool was awesome. Can't beat the neighborhood!
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Tamera
It was a great place to stay. The room and staff were very nice. Plus its located in a great area.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Great hotel. Loved the bed! Easy access to local shoppes and bars
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
jillys
"Nice Hotel in a nice area"
All was pretty good, but they didn't clean my room.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Perfect for pre-cruise."
Great location with many shops, galleries, and restaurants all within easy walking distance. Terrific small scale feel and charm.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great location expensive parking"
Hotel great but guys blowing debris off parkng lot next door nasty way to wake up in the am. Parking starts at $27 per night!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"great night b4 airport location, $20 cab"
Pros:Walk out the door 2 everything on Las Olas, no car needed, $20 cab from airport. Clean room, I'm very picky 4 clean, even washable duvets. Dinner & Br room Svc excellent! Cons: Gift shop could b better. We all wanted snacks & polo shirts but nothing worth it. Overall excellent! We turned in rental car, canned to hotel 4 night & walked to lots shops, pubs & to do's.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
LISA
Great location, within walking distance to shops & restaurants. Nice pool, great service. Staff very friendly & helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
I love this hotel, the only challenge I have is that our room wasn't cleaned at all during our stay, even though the card for cleaning the room was left on the bed as instructed...we had a 4 night stay
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ken
"Great location for a pre cruise overnight."
Great to hear piano music in the lobby upon arrival, quick registration, prompt attention to handling baggage, excellent restaurant in hotel and others nearby. Enjoyable neighborhood to walk around.
"wedding event"
Booking our stay wasnt a good experience however, the manager resolved everything thank you Mike! Our stay was for a special event (wedding)
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
jenry
"Romantic getaway!"
Perfect location for dining and shopping. Room comfortable with small bathrooms compared to newer hotels. Loved the garden area for relaxing. Pool area comfortable. Hotel was cozy and lively.
3 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Mary Ann
"Annual visit"
We stayed in the old part of the hotel where we usually stay. Although old it was in good condition and well maintained. The room was good size and furniture was in good condition. It was clean,. The only thing we found wrong was that there was no full length mirror on any of the walls or doors. .
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice historic hotel."
The hotel is large, quiet, and in a great location. There are plenty of dinning, shopping, and drinking opportunities within walking distance. The beach is about a mile and a half away but also walkable in good weather. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and well furnished.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
DR
"Always love this hotel.on las olas"
Had a great time as usual. Only thing is coffee in the morning. You have to wait for servers who try to ignore you including manager
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
jim
Close to everything that you would expect for an excellent vacation location
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"We enjoyed our stay"
It was a perfect location, so close to great restaurants and other wonderful things to do
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
II
"Disapointing"
We were really looking forward to staying at the Riverside again after a 10 year hiatus but ended up being very disappointed. Ten years ago, it was much better and would have rated 5 stars. It has definitely gone downhill especially in the Indigo restaurant. Service there was poor each morning starting with the hostess and including all servers. Also, the hotel concierge seemed to know less about the area than we did. And one day our room did not get serviced. At 5 in the afternoon, I finally requested a couple of clean towels.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Rosemary
"Las olas getaway"
Great las olas location in historic type hotel Only complaint was bath room very small
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Gregory
"Fantastic location, right in the heart of las olas"
Everything you could want, is in walking distance. Valet parking, was nice and less expensive. The Cheesecake Factory in on the ground floor. Dog friendly. Very pretty at night, all the trees are wrapped in lights. People walking everywhere. We felt very safe. The room was very clean. It had a fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom was very small. There was no counter space at all. No where to set anything down. The bed was comfortable. There were very heavy light blocking curtains, but no sheers behind them. so you couldn't open them, without people seeing in.
jane
"Convenient location"
Was on a girls getaway great hotel great location. Only disappointment was after the price of the stay they had the nerve to charge $27.00 a night to park.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Mandy
"Greatest location on Las Olas Blvd"
Fantastic location!! Very nice Happy Hour in the Indigo Restaurant which also had very good food too.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Invisible in Las Olas"
That's the second time we stayed there as part of a group trip. Unlike the first time, we felt like we were "invisible" to the staff, from front desk to parking and cafe personnel. First I was given the wrong parking lot directions taking me a good 30 min to find the correct entrance on my own. Group dinner Sat night was painful as one server struggled to service 30+ people (It must be said that he was the clear exception, working hard and being very apologetic for the delays). The bed was lumpy and the bathtub drain did not work forcing us to bathe in dirty water. Disgusting. I did notify the front desk but nothing was done before we left next morning. Speaking of mornings, breakfast at the front cafe Sunday morning proved that I was indeed, invisible. After patiently waiting to be served (and the table cleaned from previous guests), I had to chase the waitress down to ask for a menu. Another 20 min passed before I got to order my food. NO coffee refills were offered and yes, I ate on the still messy table. Needless to say, we won't be back. Pitty as the place is perfectly located.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Joao
The hotel is in a good location on E. Las Olas Blvd. The Sun Trolley comes close by and the free water taxi is just outside the hotel on the river.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Not really worth the price"
The rate for this hotel is at the upper range for the area, but it is not justified given the condition of the hotel. The location is good and staff are very helpful. The bathroom was not as clean as it should be. Rooms are too noisy of you like to relax. No mini bar in the room, and the water coming out of the tap is yellow!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Another great visit."
Third stay at this hotel. Consistently good service.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"The Tower rooms"
The Classic rooms are not as nice as the Tower rooms. Book the tower if you have a choice.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Bobby
"Riverside Horewl in Ft. Lauderdale"
stayed just one night before a cruise.. We stayed in the new tower, which i recommend. Room was very nice and daces the New River just to the side.. We were alos given a ROM WIHT A PATIO WHICH WAS VERY NICE.. wE BOTH LIKED THIS HOTEL SO MUCH..
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
ARTHUR
"Good Pre-cruise choice"
I booked 3 couples for one night preceding our cruise from Fort Lauderdale, and I booked van transportation to the port as the hotel's cost was higher. Hotel service was excellent, especially regarding handling and storing luggage, nice rooms, restaurant better for dinner than breakfast but latter because Las Olas art festival was happening in the morning. We were able to start our trip shopping and walking around on Las Olas and it was a nice pre-extension to our cruise.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Hotel, Perfect Location"
This hotel is lovely. The rooms are quaint. Beautiful vintage hotel.
5 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
carolyn
"Location, location, location!"
Great location. Near lots of restaurants and shops. Hotel bar and casual restaurant had disappointing service. The nicer seafood (Oyster Grill) restaurant had great food and service. Room was small, expensive, and old -- although classic and comfortable. Overall, I liked my stay and will be back.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Look Elsewhere"
We asked for a room with a view. The second floor didn't meet that request. $27.00 for valet parking was also draw back. The staff at the bar was accommodating, but the concierge wasn't helpful with directions to the Arts Center. Some of the staff with accents were difficult to understand. I'd rate it a 3 out of 5 over all for the money. $280.00 for a room without a view is a bit steep.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Perfect location walking distance to all the actio"
Excellent hotel in prime location. Walk to all the shops and restaurants on Las Olas.There isa very nice bar in the restaurant on the first floor. The gym is small but gets the job done.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014