All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
    Decent vibe
An awesome hotel! All the hotel staff were very helpful. A+ service. Great location in the middle of everything. Lots of things to do and eat nearby.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Dear James, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your compliments. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and your time in Seattle. We are always striving for excellence and personal service, and it is very rewarding when our guests let us know they are pleased. I sincerely appreciate your kind words. The next time that you visit Seattle, I hope that we may see you here again at the Fairmont Olympic. Kind regards, Jon Mathews Director of Operations
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Needs an update"
A lovely old sophisticated hotel that has allowed its rooms to become tired. They are clean and have everything you need but the decor is so old. Not quaint, just sad! Staff are wonderful. Restaurants are hit or miss. Shabby, not shabby sheek!
4 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Katrina
"Over rated"
A lovely old hotel with dignity and charm as a first impression. But the rooms are tired and out of date. Although clean, the furnishings, carpet, curtains, bathtubs etc seem to be from the 70s. Seems like a minor issue but it just gives you a "what am I paying for" feeling. My suite was on the second floor and the street noise was unbearable on the week days! The staff were great, the restaurants were hit or miss. We had off the charts wonderful meals, and two that went back!
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Katrina
Great room, great staff, and close to everything
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Anthony
"ROOM REVIEW"
WE ORDERED A SUITE AND WHEN WE ARIVED OUR SUITE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A ROOM SEPPERATED BY A SET OF DOORS THAT HAD CURTIANS AND NO WINDOWS. KIND OF DEFEATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF A SUITE, IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF THE EXTRA MONEY WE PAID TO HAVE THE SUITE
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello Tony, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay, though hope that you accept my apologies for any disappointment you experienced with your suite. For guest safety the glass in the doors has been removed, but please be assured that we are currently working on a different solution to provide the type of separation that some of our guests expect in the suites. The next time that you visit Seattle, I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Fairmont Olympic. Kind regards, Jon Mathews Director of Operations
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
tony
Great property, great location. Complimentary car service was an awesome amenity - used it multiple times.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Dear Suzanne, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your review. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you could take advantage of our central location and complimentary house car. The next time that you visit Seattle, I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Fairmont Olympic. Kind regards, Jon Mathews Director of Operations
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Suzanne
"Great place to stay!"
The staff is what makes this Addy I nice place to stay. The hotel is beautiful, but a little dated. It's clean, comfortable and had no issues bringing our kids. They even gave our kids complimentary milk and cookies delivered by room service. The hotel location is great, we walked to pike place and took tram to stopped needle. The valet attendant was incredibly nice and went out of their way to assist us. There restaurant Shuckers was great too! We will be back and highly recommend if you are staying in downtown Seattle.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hi Jason, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your review. I am very glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to Seattle from our central location. I appreciate you letting me know that we could be of service, especially the valet attendant that assisted you. Thank you again for your recommendation of us, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Excellent room, excellent stay
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Thank you for your kind words and we hope that you will choose to stay with us next time you visit Seattle. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
13 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great, comfortable experience."
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel was awesome. The room was comfortable and clean. But most of all, the room service food was exquisite. I was in town for my daughter's college graduation. My stay was great. Nearby parking was pricey but I guess that can be expected in this area.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello Elston, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write. I am glad to read that during your stay in Seattle, not only did you choose us, but that you so enjoyed your stay. And I am glad to hear you so enjoyed our room service. Our team strives to create unique and beautiful dining experiences and it is always nice to hear they are enjoyed. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and seeing you here at The Fairmont Olympic. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Elston
"So wonderful"
The hotel is beautiful and I love the decor and the Tea Time, everything is perfect. Get the 1907 Tea Blend. Also the Beds are so fantastic. Everyone was nice.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"No Place To Sit"
We were looking for something different rather than our usual stay at the Westin. The Fairmont had a room reserved for Expedia had one ridgid office chair. One of us had to sit on the bed or lay on it because there was no other seating. The room was small. I was very disappointed and will stay at the Westin next time.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"great hotel but no free wifi :("
great hotel!! everyoe is friendly and helpful and the amenities were great. i would've given it five stars across the board but even a $50 per night hostel provides free wifi.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write. I am glad to read that during your stay in Seattle, not only did you choose us, but that you so enjoyed your stay. Next time you stay with us, make sure to join our President's Club. It is free to join and membership comes with complimentary internet. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and seeing you here at The Fairmont Olympic. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
4 night trip May 22, 2015
"Honeymoon"
It was our honeymoon. Perfect
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello Bruce, Thank you so much for staying with us on such an important part of your life. I am so happy to hear that your honeymoon here at Fairmont Olympic Hotel was so well enjoyed. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and seeing you here at The Fairmont Olympic. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Bruce
"Service beyond excellent..."
Service is above and beyond. A guest with me at lunch cut himself on a staple under the table. Minor incident. The staff was so offended that this occurred, they wouldn't rest until they did everything possible to make it right. The only reason we even mentioned it to the staff in the first place was to make sure it got fixed as to not happen again. Amazing dedication to superior service. Overall I only had one complaint. The bed felt a bit old. Overly soft spring mattress that seemed like it was a bit beyond its life. It is possible I am just addicted to my memory foam at home.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello Spencer, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write. We appreciate your kind words in regards to our staff and their level of service. We are always striving for excellence and personal service, and it is very rewarding when our guests take the time to let us know they are pleased. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and seeing you here at The Fairmont Olympic. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
2 night trip May 17, 2015
Spencer
"Great place to stay!"
Great service, very quiet and within walking distance of the Gastown district!
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello James, Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write. I am glad to read that during your stay in Seattle, not only did you choose us, but that you so enjoyed your stay. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and seeing you here at The Fairmont Olympic. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
james
Beautiful experience and will book again soon for that special escape.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Fred
"Seattle Weekend"
Comfortable and gracious
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello, Thank you for the kind words in regard to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and the Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"The Grande Dame of Seattle"
What a great old hotel! Though some of the carpeting in the halls could use a little steam cleaning, the hotel is generally clean and charming. Wished we could've stayed longer.
Response by Fairmont Olympic Hotel
Hello Gary, Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write. We hope that next time you will be able to stay longer with us! Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Seattle and seeing you here at The Fairmont Olympic. Best, Casey Barks Marketing & PR Manager
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Old world charm with modern class."
This is an old world hotel with all the class and grace one would expect without the pretense.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Zachary
"Overnight for Theater Performance"
We had a wonderful evening.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Harold
"5 Stars"
Absolutely great. Parking is a little pricey if I have to find some fault, but the hotel is as nice as any hotel anywhere. If you don't like staying at the Olympic, you should stay at home.
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Elegantly older but not seedy"
In town for a conference. Decided to stay here when the number of reserved rooms for the conference were inadequate. Professional staff. Easy walking distance to things/events. Quiet.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Stayed just one night. The location is great walking toost places good restraints nearby
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Always a beautiful stay"
The rooms and staff are amazing! Everyone is there to be sure you receive the excellent service that you deserve! Be sure to stop in the lounge for one of Michael's delicious Martinis and Peggae's wonderful smiling service.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Connie
"Fairmont downtown Seattle"
Lovely hotel -- lobby is spectacular, Georgian room the best. Our suite room was absolutely lovely, comfortable - disappointed I was only staying one night!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Suzy
"Sleeping in Seattle"
Everything was perfect. Location is great. Top end hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Beautiful downtown location"
The Hotel was beautiful & the staff was helpful, courteous & friendly.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great Hotel and Location"
Lovely hotel, near the Pike Place Market.
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Linda K
"Special Birthday Celebration"
Probably the most comfortable and luxurious hotel I have stayed in for a long time. So well situated, with gread restaurants. The staff was so accomodating, the only place I will stay in Seattle!
4 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Yves
"Great location, best place for "old" taste"
Only a block from light rail station. Very comfortable bed. Nice location to just about everything in downtown Seattle. May come back again
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Frequent Travel
Staff helpful everything within walking distance
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
lorraine
"Very helpful staff, spacious bright room."
Stayed here for the first time since we had our wedding reception here 20+ years ago. I mentioned this to the staff ahead of time and received prompt emails back from several employees, all of whom did their best to make our recent stay very special. Thank you, all!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
KJ
"A little courtesy shy of excellence"
Hotel is well-appointed and luxurious as expected. But at this level - and in an Executive Suite - a hotel should provide a few little extras. And the Fairmont does not. Specifically, complimentary Internet access and bottled water would be reasonable expectations. But the Fairmont charges $15/day for Internet and $8 for a bottle of water!!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"A Pleasant Stay"
A great property and a very comfortable room. The staff was extremely accomodating.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Anton
"Decent hotel, obtrusive service."
The hotel is okay, but I had a horrible experience with the staff. The housecleaning crew went into my room the morning of check out, saw that my luggage and belongings were still there ( I was grabbing breakfast prior to checking out) and decided to tidy throw all their towels around, and basically completely disregard my residency. You can imagine my surprise when I came back to the room, i had figured an established hotel like the Fairmont would take better care of their guests.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great hotel with great service and great food"
This is the second time I stayed at the fairmount Olympic It's a great place which I will go back to again
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Very nice hotel, location, and food"
We had a great time in Seattle and the Fairmont made this possible. We will be back
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
L
"Luxury all the way"
This hotel is the fanciest place I have been. From the moment we checked in, I could already tell it was so far above any other hotel I've stayed in. It was my friend's birthday that I had simply mentioned as our reasoning for staying (not expecting anything, just making conversation while we waited for our room keys) and I had mentioned we were going to try to the Terrace happy hour that evening so when we went and started talking to the waitress, we found out the front desk had ordered their specialty cocktail for us for when we got there! We went back to our room to get ready for our evening and a room service attendant came up with chocolate-dipped strawberries! It was so unexpected and so thoughtful. I could live here, I would. Best hotel experience, yet!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Wonderful hotel with old world elegance. Centrally located. Loved it. Will definitely return.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"A Sweet Suite"
Staff care about your stay; go out of their way to help meet your needs. Great location in downtown Seattle.// Suite was very nice. Try Sucker's restaurant - oysters are to die for!
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Very classy and convenient for all activities and shopping needs. Overnight parking rate is high.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"The Heart of the City"
Wonderful historic hotel. Room was very comfortable and elegant. Enjoyed the stay! Within walking distance of excellent restaurants and Pike's Market.
4 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
Cristina
"Four out of five stars!"
Lacks a cozy bar area but the restaurant is lovely. Don't miss brunch on Sunday if you're there! Also, Annabelle's for a facial was a TREAT!
4 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Anne
"birthday party"
The staff is very professional. Even if you see them in the elevator, very pleasant. We had two rooms next to each other and one of them smelled like stale smoke. We couldn't switch rooms however if we wanted to stay next to the other room. Other than that, great Seattle hotel.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Dayna
"Right in the heart of downtown"
We were well received, staff was very attentive. Beds were very comfortable. It was very quiet. Hallway carpets are looking a bit tired. One of the vertical blinds fell on me when I opened the drapes. We had to tighten the screws on the handles of several room furnishings as they were coming off. We do not like the Keurig coffee machines as the coffee is poor quality (in coffee town, no less!) and the process highly environmentally unsound. My husband was very put off by the requirement for payment for use of the internet. It seemed to us that a hotel of this "stature" ought to include this in the base price. We used out phones instead. We enjoyed the stay but will probably not return.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Tipper
"Business trip"
It was a very short business trip but I thought the room was very clean and comfortable and I found the staff to be helpful and nice. The hotel is located in the downtown area with several bars and restaurants nearby.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Lisabeth
"Georgian Beauty"
This hotel is just elegant. The feel of this property begins with the elegant portico entry graced by gold and glass doors flanked by sizable black panther statues. Upon entering, the high ceilings, marble and gracious appointments transition you into a comfortable and stately reception area. The staff are bright, attentive and quietly appropriate, addition to the solidly beautiful ambiance of this hotel. I would live there if I could! The room had lovely lead crystal light fixtures and lamps, as well as tole painted accents and heavy upholstered window treatments with patterns that were soothing and complimented the furnishings in the room beautifully. There was plenty of room and sincerely felt like being at home. I left my carry on with the concierge desk, and retrieved it easily upon return from my business meetings. Again, the staff was completely appropriate, gracious and their demeanor made the experience of this stay complete. I sincerely hope that I will have the opportunity to return and spend more time at this luxurious hotel and take a walk among the grand ballrooms, dine in the restaurants, and visit the shops present. Unfortunately, I was only in town for a day and had a full schedule which prevented me from truly relaxing and enjoying the hotel itself. I would especially recommend this property to someone who is looking for a terrific place to celebrate a wedding or anniversary, as it is elegant and stately, while at the same time so quietly romantic
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Palmer
"alittle dissapointed with room for money"
Gave me a very samll room this time. Closet space was cramped and only one sitting chair (for 2 people). Hotel has replaced real coffee urns in fitness center with Jeurig maker and very small disposal cups. Not as nice! Pool is still great and Shuckers is a good restaurant. Great location near shopping and sympony and art museum.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
runngergirl
"Old School facility a bit worn at the edges"
The carpet is worn out and should be replaced. The bed was good. The shower spray was so little in volume it took a long time to rinse off - this is sad in Seattle where there is no water shortage at all. The Sunday brunch is magnificent.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Elegance, sophistication in downtown Seattle"
This hotel is first class from the doorman to the lobby. The accommodating staff are gracious and eager to please. Our room was a one bedroom suite with partial Puget Sound views. The windows open so you can let some fresh air into the room. There were plush bathrobes, clean/fresh towels, and the bath products were exceptional. There is a small refrigerator in the room, and snacks are available for purchase at a nominal fee. Despite the fact that the hotel is downtown, there is very little noise, and there was no detectable noise coming from other rooms. That in itself is another plus. The comforter is white and all linens are crisp and fresh. The hotel is located 1/2 block from the 5th Avenue theater, and is centrally located near Pike's Market and other Seattle treats. There is a cozy bar downstairs, a wonderful French bakery at the back of the hotel, and a dining room that serves delectable food.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015