All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
444 MBK Center, Phayathai Rd., WangmaiPathumwan, BangkokBangkok10330Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"easily the best hotel in bangkok"
We loved this hotel very much. It is connected to MBK, the biggest shopping mall in Bangkok which was very convenient. The daily breakfast buffet menu was excellent; there was a huge variety of European and Asian food - we were spoilt for choice! It was also located at the National Stadium station which was very convenient when getting on the sky train. My only gripe was that we had to pay 7000 baht as the bond on arrival and we were not able to get the money until after the trip. We could've spent that money on shopping.
7 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Cheryl
"Regular Guests Opinion"
The air-con in the room are too noisy and also too cold, difficult to control the temperature. I have stayed in your hotel for the last ten years or more, this air-con problem happened all the time and in a few visits we got sick from the air-conditioning. Perhaps the Hotel can review this issue. Other than that, it's nice to stay cos we are next to MBK where we can shop, eat, massage etc. and walking distance to Siam Paragon. Your front line staff are always polite and smiling, making our visits warm and comfortable.
3 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2016
PECK HUAN BOBBY
"PPK"
just feel good , the air in the hotel is clean and clear. The security staff is tactful ans alert . The reception and baggage section were efficient. Special mention Mr Nok from F&B section , his outstanding service meet us feel home .
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
Phua
"Shopping and relaxing"
After our hectic holiday in Myanmar,we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in your hotel before heading home.The room was on the 16th floor,very quiet and comfortable,with a great panoramic view .The hotel is very well located for last minute shopping as well as restaurants.Will stay there next time again for sure.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
Inga
"Good experience"
Top notch service by the hotel staff. Upon knowing that we were there for honeymoon, they prepared a cake and decorated the bed for us. The bellboys were very helpful. Room service food was delicious. Oh and we managed to check in very early at 10.30am due to rooms available. The pool area is big, a good place to relax.
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2016
"Woww"
It was one of the greatest stay i have enjoyed. Everything was upto noch. Hotel room size, cooperation of the staff, executive lounge. Had a great time.
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2016
Affan
"Amazing! Simply perfect!"
Every little thing about this hotel was simply perfect, from the superbly convenient location, to the refreshing welcome drink surprise, room size and condition, in-room dining, swimming pool, breakfast buffet. This was one of the best hotel experiences I've had in recent years, and I've been to dozens of hotels. If I ever visit Bangkok again, this is definitely the hotel I'll book!
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Jung Heuk
SG
"Great Stay!!!!! and will come again"
Good breakfast with varieties of fruits, food and beverages. Will suggest to my colleague to stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
Hasry
"Hotel near MBK"
Hotel located within shopping district, walking distance to major shopping malls and lots of restaurants nearby.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
"Recommend"
Relaxing and comfortable stay
3 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2016
"Comfortable Stay"
1 night stay with wife in a room. Very nice, comfortable and clean.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
KyounJay
"First timers in Bangkok"
Great central spot to get the BTS for most locations and connection between air conditioned buildings helps to escape the heat occasionally.
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
"Will go back again , this is my 4 th return to PPH"
Convenience for shopping and sight seeing
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
Han Chong
"Different in service"
Booked 2 nos. rooms together with friends, but one received fruits after checking and mine don't! Were there for 3 nights, but did not served with fruits in my rooms!
3 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
SG
"Great Hotel - great for shopping!"
We stayed here for a week in January. The hotel is very clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly. The room service menu is delicious. The location of the hotel is perfect, with easy access to BST and Siam shopping precinct. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Bangkok.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We thank you for your support and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you again very soon for another unforgettable stay with us. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P. Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Jan 13, 2016
Sam
Ok
3 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Keng kah
SG
"Excellent stay. Pleasant staff, clean hotel."
Clean and Big rooms. Excellent housing-keeping. Big and well-equipped gym for workout. Very convenient to travel to other location as it is near to BTS.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, I was happy to read that overall you enjoyed our hotel. We do take note on your comment about the sofa in room. And we do hope to have an opportunity to welcoming you back soon in the nearly future. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P. Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
chan
SG
"Perfect hotel for shopping and food"
This is my first time staying in this hotel. I will definitely choose it again if I go Bangkok the next time.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your generous compliments and for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return again soon. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Emily
SG
We were stopping by the hotel for the first 3 days of our holiday on our way to Chiang Mai and Southern Thailand. The hotel was great with it's service and rooms as well as with it's breakfasts. Only the air conditioning of our room was much too cold and noisy. There seamed to be options to regulate the temperature of our room but it didn't work. Especially after a long flight from somewhere much cooler climate and the jet lack we would have liked to have a good night sleeps during our first days' stay in Thailand. Instead, unfortunately, had to put the air conditioning on and off during the nights.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Mika
"Shopping location"
Very good hotel at the absolute center of shopping.friendly and serviceminded staff
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Definitely the best hotel I've ever stayed in BKK"
Well done Pathumwan! You made our stay so pleasant I didn't even know what to pick on lol...
4 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2015
SG
"First experience in this hotel"
This was my first time staying at this hotel with my dad. The hotel room is very spacious and the hotel staff are friendly but the location is not suitable for old people. Especially after shopping my dad has to walk a distance from bts to the hotel hence he find the talking distance from one end to another. The breakfast menu should improve by changing every 2 days, we were there 6 days and we had the same b'fast for 6 days.
5 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
SG
"Great amenities and services!"
Stayed 5 days, joined by family who took up another 2 rooms for last 4 days. What I like: -Clean & spacious room, comfortable bed & pillows -Big professional gym -Good-sized swimming pool with salted chlorine water -1 hot & 1 cold Jacuzzis -Good range of breakfast, love their egg station -Conveniently located in MBK & walking distance to BTS -Good views if you get a high floor (we were on 26th) -Friendly & service-oriented staff at restaurants/bar -Helpful concierge staff giving us info, helping us to get metered taxi & giving instructions to drivers Room for improvement: -Check-in staff gave wrong info on opening time for swimming pool / gym -Aircon too cold, adjusting temperature don't work, have to switch off completely -Provide hair conditioner & perhaps 2 bottles of shower gel / shampoo (currently only 1 bottle of shower gel, shampoo & lotion) -Vouchers given to us as a package / hotel club should allow us to use it with discount entitled for hotel guests Basically enjoyed ourselves, although I would prefer the nightlife around to be more vibrant (something to do with location & nothing with the hotel's amenities or services), e.g. we couldn't find good massage place after 9pm when MBK closes. Would recommend to people who like to stay in hotel with great amenities & service, within a shopping mall with sheltered cover to BTS station. Prices are reasonable compared to similar hotels located within a mall in BKK.
4 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Winnie
SG
I booked 2 rooms. The air con is noisy. Other than that, everything's is great.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
SG
"Nice hotel link to mbk center"
Great link to mbk center, very near walking distance to all big shopping centres like siam center, siam square and paragon
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed being with us and your endorsement is very much appreciated. Thank you very much for your kind patronage and we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P. Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
SG
"Great holiday in Bangkok"
Great place to stay. Convenient for shopping & dinning.
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Jin Wan
SG
"December 2015 Pathumwan Princess Stay"
I have been staying at Pathumwan Princess for about a decade whenever I travel to Bangkok. I like the location and it's central enough to help me get to where I want to go. Additionally, the service is good and the rooms are clean. I also like the sports facilities such as the pool and gym. Overall always a good experience!
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Hiang Kheng
SG
"what a noisy place with poor staff training!"
i have stayed @ Pathumwan before with pretty good experience; it's convenient, the breakfast is good and the staff very polite....but this time i was really disappointed! There was a party close to the hotel and when i asked the staff what happened and see if i could change the room, all i got as a reply was: "it is out of our control and there is nothing we can do! The party SHOULD finish at around midnight" (under-statement: put up with it until midnight!!) I had a pretty long traveling and was planning to have an early rest but the noise was so loud that i couldn't rest....this is unacceptable, judging with the $ i spent staying here!! There is absolutely NO sound proofing/ noise insulation @ windows what-so-ever, we are staying above 20th floor but we could still hear the noise so loud that i felt i was @ disco!! I remembered there was something similar years ago and when i requested to change the room, i got the change immediately. What happened to the staff courtesy training and professionalism?! They should know how to talk to hotel guests!!
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Definitely Dishonest staffs in hotel. Everything was good except disappointment with the staffs.
Anna
SG
"Not Bad but definitely not woth the money"
the staff were rude to me, specialized in spying on their guest, they even took my friends cigarette as an evidence for us breaking the law, the breakfast is repeatedly served the same, but close to MBK CENTER and other malls as well but definitely there are hotels that worth the money better than this.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. I regret to hear that we have not been able to meet your expectations during you last visit. Your review helped us to re-enforce our service standards and kindly trust that we will work harder for immediate improvement. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P. Executive Assistant Manager
Abdul
"Excellent Service"
I dont normally write reviews but I feel I need to make this an exception. Excellent service from the start to the end of my stay. Staff are very polite and pay attention to your every needs. Very convenient as its next to a major shopping centre...MBK. Room was very spacious and clean
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you very much for the wonderful review and delighted to hear that you enjoyed our services hospitality. Thank you as well for your constructive feedback and we are look forward to welcoming you back soon to Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P. Executive Assistant Manager
SG
"Clean, and excellent staff"
Ken from the bell desk was extreamly friendly going above and beyond his role. Provided us with a welcome, introduction to bangkok and then provided advice on where to shop and at what prices to barter to. Great staff, location and room. They even placed a rose pettle love heart on our bed as it was our honeymoon.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Ken as well. We really appreciate your review and hope to see you again at Pathumwan Princess Hotel for another wonderful experience. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
Ben
2 night stay with husband and daughter in a room. Very nice, comfortable and clean. Great attention to details.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Sandra
PH
"Excellent hotel"
Nice, centrally located hotel with superb staff. Shampoo and conditioner could use an upgrade though.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Luke
"Pathuwan princess is In town center"
The service staff r friendly. Good location to MBK n Siam square. But need to walk at least 600m to national stadium BTS n to Siam square.
5 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
soon meng
SG
Very good stay for the family.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
Tsutsumi
"Great choice for a short stay!"
Great hotel and location for shopping for 1-2 days ;restaurants in the hotel are ridicoulously expensive though as I have been traveling for the last month in Asia and ate at hight end restaurants...
2 night trip Nov 24, 2015
Rosalie
"As good as it gets"
Great stay every thing that you need and more , shops , pool really nice breakfast
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, We appreciate your kind constructive feedback and we and look forward to welcoming you again soon. We look forward to your next visit at Pathumwan Princess Hotel with the hope of delighting you again. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
merx
"This room is comfy"
It is situated near shopping centre and convenient.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality. And we hope to welcome you back soon for yet another fantastic stay in Bangkok at Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
ivy
"Not smoker friendly"
I booked the Hotel online via Expedia and the site neglected to share that the hotel was a non-smoking facility. Not only that, but the only areas where any smoking was allowed were inadequately sheltered and inconvenient to access outside typical business hours. When booking the room, I left a Additional request comment asking specifically for a smoking room. Of course given the non-smoking status of the hotel, the request was not honored. However, either the Expedia website booking comment was not passed along or the hotel ignored the request, but in any case I was not informed of the inability to honor the request until I was checked in and discovered the room was non-smoking and went to inquire. Because the facility was so unfriendly to smokers, I decide to check out after one evening and was forced to find alternative accommodations on short notice. Luckily I was successful in that regard and found the Dream Hotel Bangkok to be a smoker friendly alternative.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, We appreciate your very valuable feedback. Booking through expedia.com there will be a details for (Traveller Info) that mentioned for the hotel info together with terms and conditions prior to your reservation. Therefore, we do apologized for an inconvenience that may caused and thank you very much for your constructive feedback. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
Phoenix
"Hotel shopping and staff"
Hotel was central to everything Shops close by and loved MKB Staff gave us clear directions to markets etc Breakfast was great a very wide range of food
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you very much for staying at Pathumwan Princess Hotel with your family. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you again soon. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
Joan
"Excellent!"
Very convenient location close to all shopping centers. Very clean, fresh and crispy.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
Excellent location for shopping and food and friendly staff. Will certainly stay again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2015
Narelle
"Convenient location"
Overall a good stay except that after shower, the whole toilet is wet. Do not like the half glass door that do not even block the water from flowing out during showering.
3 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
Lee Kuan
SG
I nvr knew there was a hotel located together with MBK and I must say, I'm very impressed with the hotel services.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We hope to welcome you back soon for yet another fantastic stay in Bangkok! Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Desmond
SG
"Nice Hotel with good accessibility"
Good hotel with great breakfast and well mannered and customer oriented hotel staff. Hotel room is clean and comfortable but the bed is kinda soft... furthermore their room service menu price are all inclusive of taxes. Great hotel to stay in if more offer is available.
Response by Pathumwan Princess Hotel
Dear valued guest, It has been a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and I was also delighted to learn that our associates made such positive impression on you. I do hope that we will have the opportunity and privilege of welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future. Sincerely yours, Patcharee P Executive Assistant Manager
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Calvin Tan
SG
"Great location for shopping"
Good location and easy access to MBK.
4 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
lee sheu
SG
"Good location and service"
Good location, beds are too soft, the bed sunk when you sit on it.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
SG
"Decent, clean hotel. Good for short getaway"
Stayed here for 2 nights. Hotel staff was helpful and polite. Room was clean and relatively big. Hotel is connected to MBK center so it's good for shopping. Only thing is you had to walk the entire stretch of MBK center to get to the BTS station.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2015