All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4350 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Great place and price!"
It was nice and relaxing and easy check in and out. We will definitely come here again
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Christina
Nothing Special. Just another OK hotel. Beds are hard as a rock. It has been remodeled and is ok at best. What more would you expect for what you are paying?/
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Great location nice people and great parking
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
"close to airport and dog friendly."
I had a family member fly in stay the night with me and fly home with her recently deceased brothers dog.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
"Clean , Comfortable , Quiet"
Was in town for The Pack Expo , everything was fine clean , comfortable room no issues
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Great value and high quality"
Excellent, right across street from Hard Rock café.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Alone in the big city"
Perfect for my needs
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Howard
"stranded over night"
we were in town cause family is in hospital hooked through hotels .com we were suppose to stay at Arizona Charlie's they messed up our reservation and made us one with red roof inn and I will say was a 500% improvement everyone was awsome and the room was excellent only bad was we are smokers and us to get a job smoking room but since was on ground floor it was fine we just sat outside
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
nola
"Needs Improvement"
Furniture was old. The tv was extremely old, it was a tube tv that cut off some of the picture. There is absolutely nothing updated about this place. People are smoking everywhere.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Rhonda
"Cheap price, Horrible Quality"
Me and the wife stayed here for 1 night while in town for a tournament I was competing in. I was expecting much however I received even less. The front desk staff(both at check in and check out) were preoccupied by other matters and I seemed to be bothering them. The area is "rough" to say the least, located next to a strip club and 24/7 stores. The worse part however was the beds. While the room was clean the bed were HORRIBLY uncomfortable. I can see if I just renting the room for a place to have "adult relations", but I actually wanted to get some rest and that was made nearly impossible. The mattress was extremely worn and lumpy. You could feel the springs through the sheets. I didn't bother complaining because I had early fights the next day, so me and the wife just "toughed" it out. Oh and the TV quality sucks too...horrible reception and picture quality. Overall, I will not be staying here again and I don't recommend that you do either, and less sleeping is not your priority. I would have paid double to have a better bed somewhere else. And that's what I'll do next time I'm in Vegas
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Perrier
"Extremely dissatisfied!"
Hotel was clean but really outdated and lacked that feeling of satisfaction being away from home....usually when I stay at a hotel, I don't want to leave, I want to stay forever but this place felt so old, had an old smell, the décor was extremely outdated and the bed was so hard, I could hardly get a good night's rest. In the beginning, I had a problem with the reservation and called ahead of time and the desk clerk was rude. The continental breakfast would have been okay but the danishes were stale, the bagels were fine because I toasted it. I will never rent from this hotel again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Janet
"great quiet getaway"
It was pretty good
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"Red Roof Rules!"
I stayed here about a year and a half ago because of the price Hotels.com gave me. After that I wanted to stay again but found the prices high,so I went elsewhere that being the Plaza in downtown. BIG MISTAKE! Worst experience in Vegas ever! I came back home to Red Roof Inn. Best experience ever. A tip.... When comparing the price include the "resort fee" Red Roof doesn't charge you for that, and includes all the extras that the other guys charge you for. I will never stray again.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2015
robin
"One night stay. No surprise"
location is fine. Its busy due to the price. OK conditions. The room could be cleaner other than its kind of old. Couldn't find ice. It has a small fridge in my room. And it has a stove. But I don't have chance to use. The bath room is straight toward the bed. Kind of weird. if you are OK with this, it's fine.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
jim
The stay was great! The hotel itself is somewhat old and the furnitures are a bit outdated. The front desk staff was welcoming and extremely helpful though, I think that was what made our experience at this hotel stood out from the rest. Personally, I don't think it is considered walking distance from the strip. Not bad for the price at all.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Praewa
"Not a bad place to stay but a bit worn off"
We have stayed there for one night. The front desk person was very friendly and helpful, the room however took us back in time by 20 years. The room was clean but outdated and needs to be renewed. The kitchenette in the room is not very useful since there's no kitchenware - so if you plan on using it don't forget to bring your own pan and boiling pot as well as plates and spoons. Overall it is an OK location but has a potential to be even better if refurbished.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
Teddy Z
"sufficient"
sufficient. However, check in is slow and not able to handle the volume of people checking in...this was my second time there.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
"Average stay."
It was great. Bad neighborhood. Breakfast could use a waffle maker. It could be cleaner on the outside. Beds were hard,but I liked them. Would stay again.
3 night trip Sep 17, 2015
Christopher
Mini fridge, microwave, kitchenette is nice but overall room is dated, and don't expect too much from the mattress... overall was good value... and will stay again when budget dictates my stay ..
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Do not stay here."
Do not stay here. The non smoking room smelled like weed the beds were very hard and uncomfortable and we were woken up numerous times in the middle of the night by people pounding on the door asking for some guy by a nickname. I could only imagine they were trying to buy drugs. They were very suspicious looking people. The front desk didn't even seem to care when we complained they didn't even offer an apology. I could not recommend this hotel to anyone. Please think twice before booking here.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Jon
"Red Roof Vegas"
hotel was well maintained and a good value for the rate
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"awesome"
I love this place
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Adam
"Not worth saving the money!"
Customer service at the front desk was not friendly or helpful.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Shawna
"Weekend in Vegas"
Very nice room and the breakfast was a bonus.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Would Stay Here Again"
To my surprise this was an enjoyable stay. The hotel looks like it was recently updated and the room was clean. There was a stove, fridge, and microwave in the room which I did not expect. The continental breakfast was very limited, but overall I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Danielle
"Very good , absolutely come back next time"
Comfortable, nice , reasonable price Very good coffees at front desk, breakfast need added some boiler egg !!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
It was awesome or what it was. It had a stove, refrigerator and microwave.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Good Choice!"
Worth the money and then some. The location was great close but not to close to the Los Vegas strip. The staff have great customer service. Room was very clean and accommodations are good. Breakfast was good. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
GLORIA
"Not too bad but not too good either"
Rooms has bugs and ants on wall and counter tops and black bugs on the bed the pool is too small for a big motel. The water fall stop way before the closing time. Next to the gentlemen's club. Front desk so friendly
"Red room life"
The beds are very comfortable the staff was very friendly probably the best Red Roof Inn never stayed in. The Red roof inn is especially good on Saturday nights when all the main hotels on the strip double their price they have dining food menu where you can call and have your food delivered to your room they have a refrigerator keep your beer cold your. It's a great hotel for a great price no resort fees. If you're going to be on the strip all day and I going to different shows and events this is a great hotel to stay at no problem we getting a cab the hard rock Casino is across the street if you want to gamble. The Red roof inn is very beautiful they did a good job with it they don't sugarcoat anything I liked it. And this is coming from a guy who has stayed in the Flamingo the Venetian and the stratosphere
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Burton
"I'd stay again."
Family of 3, loved the room and its well stocked features (TV channels, kitchenette, not crowded, amply stocked with soap, etc.) The parking was a bit of a problem...it was too limited. The front desk staff was undermanned and check in was slow (along with any other front desk interaction or need), only some of the keys worked, and message lights in rooms were always blinking and the staff was really poor about explaining the problem (got impatient, didn't communicate well). They were just harried from short staff, likely. We liked the room and will stay at Red Roof again.
Cyndy
This hotel is old and not at all the way it looks on the website. The only good thing I can is it was clean and quiet. For 139 a night I was disapointed.
"Enjoyable Hotel"
This hotel is a excellent place to stay during your LAS VEGAS Vacation. The rooms are cleaned and the pool is enjoyable, The A/C in the room is very controllable.I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who`s looking to pay less for a hotel.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
The Kickboxer
"Cheap but convenient hotel near strip"
Clean, big room. Included a kitchen and fridge, what was helpful. Breakfast was a little poor. Very good location, near the strip. Pool was small but very nice
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Guillermo
We just wanted a place to spend the night before having a flight out the next morning. It is not a fancy place but it was all we needed. The staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Decent hotel...close to Hard Rock Casino"
Very clean, quiet and across the street from Hard Rock Casino. Bed was very hard (like sleeping on a box spring), WiFi didn't work very well, breakfast was pastries, oj, coffee and apples. Not much, but free. Room came with a fridge, microwave and 2 burner stove...and they didn't charge for using them. I would stay again, but only if I brought some memory foam from home to sleep on.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
klscott
"Good Value for the Money"
Overnight stay for business. Good value for the money.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Elaine
You get what you pay for. It was fine, we only payed $40 a night so I wasn't expecting anything fancy.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Deasiya
In the morning we were waken up by a laugh from outside before 6 am. The wall can't block the noise from outside. I have a room near breakfast room I can hear people walk and talk around. Other than that the hotel is ok. Just need to choose a room away from it. Because I select a handicap room they gave me one closed to it. I like the location near high roller, I would walk a few blocks to ride it.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Great rate, but know what you are getting into."
Cozy 1 bedroom with a king bed. The room is good enough but if you are coming to Vegas to experience Vegas then look elsewhere. Seats in the room are hard and uncomfortable. Bed is light and stiff. Other accommodations are satisfactory. If you're looking for a cheap night, this is the place. If you're looking to enjoy yourself and the room atmosphere is part of it, this isn't that place.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
"Weekend trip to Las Vegas"
I liked the location. It was an easy access to explore Las Vegas. The room was clean and comfy enough to stay overnight.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Room had everything we needed and clean, but bed was quite hard. Staff was super! Location was a long walk from the strip and located next to a gentlemen's club.Temperature outside was 105+, yet our room stayed very cool! Overall a good experience for the price; would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Everything was great. Many more amenities than we expected plus they didn't charge extra for our dogs. Lover it. Very affordable
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Not good."
Don't stay here. The rooms are old, the hotel was very noisy since it is next to a strip club and also with planes flying above it was hard to sleep. There was also shady people staying there.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
"Cheap but decent"
This hotel is good for one day staying with cheap price and no problem to access main load of Las vegas.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Terry
"Not for disabled guests"
I don't require a handicap room but I need to get my Segway into the room to charge the batteries. There were several separate buildings and none had handicap parking with a curb cut so I had to have the security guard lift it over the curb for me. There was a good refrigerator in the room but the ice machine was upstairs.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Marilyn
"Good place off the strip but still close by"
Stayed there one night and it was a pleasant one. I would definitely stay there again and the price was fair.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Definitely stay again"
We were able to check in early with no issues. Front desk staff was really friendly . Room was nicer then expected only downside was the room sometimes smelled like a certain plant. Might have not been the room maybe next door because when we first walked into the room it did not smell like that. It was really close to the strip and I would definitely stay again
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Not too bad"
I'll keep my review simple. As a young 20's couple this is what we thought. Pros: Room was clean Service was good, not great. Pool was clean Felt safe in the location Cons: Noisy. Planes literally fly over the building. A bit too far of a walk from the strip. (Personally, drive to a parking over there)
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Adam
The room was clean except for the carpet. I was walking around in my feet and I noticed that my feet were dirty. So the carpet needs a thorough cleaning or shampoo. Except for that it was comfortable and good for one or two nights stay.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2015