All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Clean
    Ordinary amenities
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
Its not a bad hotel at all, staff is very friendly and accomodating. Since I was there for avns which was at the HRH, it was very convenient & short walk to it. Its cool they also have a computer to use on property like most in vegas. I'll definitely stay there again. Only thing i wasnt crazy about was you have to walk outside to get to your room which it was raining but still nice.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2016
Geoffrey
"business trip"
amazing hotel. clean, was surprised it had a microwave and stove and mini fridge. i go to Vegas for work a lot this was my favorite hotel so far
3 night trip Jan 20, 2016
"Good Stay for A Great Price"
This was just an overnight stay so I wanted a place that was a little less expensive where I wouldn't have to pay any resort fees. I booked here based on reviews I read and the proximity to the Hard Rock Hotel because I had tickets to a show there that night. The location of the hotel is on the corner of Paradise and Harmon right across the street from the Hard Rock hotel. Not walking distance to the strip (for myself anyway) but it would be a very quick drive up the street. The front desk staff were very helpful and courteous. Check in was fast. The room was clean and big. Plenty of light, plenty of outlets. The room had a stove top, mini fridge, and microwave. The bed was a little firm but not uncomfortable. You can hear the airplanes because of how close it is to the airport...but after a long Vegas night I was able to sleep right through it. They also have a small pool with a nice rock/waterfall feature. I would definitely stay here again. Good stay for a great price!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2016
Jeanette
"Mr clean"
It very good
5 night trip Jan 6, 2016
"Not bad for price"
Was good overall.....only complaint, couldn't get connected to wifi....
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
"Affordable"
Good place to stay the night on a road trip. No pet fee and no resort fee which was the best.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Flight Path"
There is not much Red Roof can do about being under the flight path of departing flights, which was far and away the worst part of stay. Otherwise, it is a Red Roof Inn, and you get what you pay for.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
brad
It's a basic motel, cheaper than the big casinos and not far away.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Burton
"Winter Stay"
I had a great stay at this hotel. To our surprise there was a small kitchen in the room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Las Vegas. It is very close to Vegas Blvd.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Shazia
"Good Value"
Clean and comfortable, friendly staff. The only thing is the noise from the nearby airport, but no big deal.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Comfortable
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Resurrecion
Would not recommend even for a quick one night stay. The bed was rock hard and legitimately may have been better off on the floor. They offered a free breakfast which only included your choice of a bagel or oatmeal.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
"Vegas with Dogs baby!"
Breakfast is not worth mentioning. Rooms are comfortable though dated. We were traveling with my large old dog. Staff accommodated request for1st floor room.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Very clean. Only a mile or so from the strip. Nice place to stay if you don't want to pay for resort fees and such.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Amber
"The best decision I ever made."
It was great. I had good access to hard rock casino. I felt comfortable the whole time. Best hotel I ever had.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Geren
The morning breakfast was terrible no dry cereal, no waffles, no cranberry juice and terrible orange juice These items are common at most other places that offer a morning breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Great
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
"NFR Red Roof Inn Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay. I don't think telling your customers that they will receive a "Continental Breakfast", is appropriate when all you get is a danish and some juice or coffee. Other than that I love your reasonable prices, and amenities.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2015
Sherral
"A nice room with a nice price"
Check in was kind of slow, only one person in the office. Room was clean, no bugs. Bed was a little hard. Shower nice and hot with great water pressure. Very close to the airport so you do have planes flying over at all hours. This was not an issue for me since it is something I am use to. Good value over all. Would stay again.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2015
Tara
"The worst"
Right next to a strip club , drug addicts walking back and forth. Booked for two and only stayed the one. I called before to ask about security and they said there was cameras and security guards and I didn't see not one one. I also called about the pet policy and the man on the phone said there was no limit and when I got there the women said my dog had to be less than 8 pounds luckily my dog is about 6.5 pounds. This hotel was just really sketchy.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2015
Ariel
"Quality of service"
Very good time at Red Roof
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Juan
"Good location, but a bit close to the airport"
Adequate room for our stay
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Don
It was what it was for the money. The mattress was extremly hard, the bathroom fan didn't work and we had to continue giggling the handle on the toliet so it would stop running.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
Cory
Came here to visit my girlfriend. Quaint little hotel in a quiet neighborhood.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2015
"Planes"
The room was comfortable,the only problem was the airplane noise the rooms were not sound proof and they were planes constantly going over head.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Ofelia
"Cancelled stay after one night."
Room dirty, live & dead roaches in room. Furniture stained.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
"Decent price for one night"
Had to stay one night solo before the rest of my party arrived in Vegas. Upon opening my room, the stench of pot was so strong I about fell over. A bottle of febreze later helped, except when the neighboring room lit up again, the smell would again get pretty strong in the room. The room was very clean. There is a lot of airport noise as the hotel is directly in the path of the runway. Picked up foam earplugs at the nearby CVS when I picked up the Febreze which helped with the noise. For one night it worked fine, any longer I would not stay here.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
k8gart
"Good in a pinch."
I needed a hotel on short notice and this was pretty inexpensive. The room was non-smoking, but I could smell some smoke in there, but it wasn't a huge deal. This place was good in a pinch, but I'll probably stay at my usual place in the future. The beds were pretty hard, but I sleep fine on those.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Enjoyable stay."
Really enjoy staying at the Red Roof Inn.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"No customer service"
The front desk lady has a hard time understanding English and is rude. The security guard is not the kind of person you want around.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
juan
"Some issue, but promptly addressed"
We had some issue with the room we were given (it was non smoking, but the previous occupant smoked inside). They promptly apologize and gave us a second room that was great and smoke free. The second room was nice, big, and not to far from the main strip. It's really close to a hard rock cafe.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Marco
Beds were hard. Bathroom was small and dirty. Right in the airport's take off path (wish I had known that before hand. My bad for lack of research)
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"good value and clean rooms ."
hotel was clean and front desk service was good , Hardrock right across the road. Great for business stay overs .
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
steven
"Great deal if you don't mind the noise!"
A very nice hotel one long block from the Strip, however it is located right under the departure flight path of the airport. Sleep is possible only between the hours of midnight and 6am. If you are hard of hearing then it's a great deal, but I would not stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Velimir
Overall nice room and decent pricing
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Christina
"Great location Highly recommend"
We were in town for a concert but spent the entire weekend. The hotel was in a great neighborhood and in a good location to access to the venue. Our room was very clean and included a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and electric stove top. It also had a vanity area for putting on makeup. The only downside for me was that the bed wasn't very comfortable but my daughter said hers was fine, so it might have been personal preference. Very affordable and great for a weekend getaway. We will be back.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
"Las Vegas Short Stay"
We were only in Vegas for one night to attend an event and this hotel was found on the internet and chosen because it was within walking distance to the event. The pictures on the website gave the appearance that it was older but well kept. The clerk at the front desk was very nice and that was the only positive thing about the hotel. In entering the room by all appearances it appeared clean, however there was a musty smell and the carpet was stained and torn. The tub/shower had been caulked layer over layer several times and looked bad, the ring on the shower head was hanging. The bed was hard as a rock. We had all already paid for the room and only had 2 hours before our event, otherwise I would have considered trying to find something else. Neither my spouse or I could sleep because the bed was hard, the room made us feel dirty and there was no way we were going to shower there so we checked out at 4 am and headed for home.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Cindy
"will stay again!"
Great stay! Would definitely book again. Close to the strip and directly across hard rock casino (a plus).
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Kimberley
I was pleased with the room and price. Near the strip and overall clean room.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Christina
"don't stay more than one night."
We arrived for a very late check in. The rooms were very dated and worn. Our room had a hole in the bottom of the front door. We killed two roaches within the first ten minutes. We complained to management, and they did move our room. However, it didn't seem like they cared. It was fine for less than 24 hours stay, but I won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"Across the street from Hard Rock"
3 nights stay was excellent. We were away from the girlie club on one side so maybe we were lucky. Ask for the quiet side. Nicely situated.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Kathleen
"Ok if u dont mind jet noise"
Lots of airport noise
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Rose
"Vegas hotel alternative."
I purpose selected this Red Roof so I could have a first floor room and have my car right outside the room. I didn't have to be bothered with parking garages, valet parking, walking through large hotels/casinos, etc. and could concentrate on what I had to do for the five days I was there on business. It worked out as planned and eliminated distractions.
6 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Location and stay was great. How ever the beds were so uncomfortable.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Jaquelyn
"Great stay, great price"
Room was very clean and nice, had some good amenities that are not usually found in a room. Room had a stove, sink, and refrigerator. Awesome value.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Guillermo
"So so"
Room size adequate. Needs remodel. Bed was hard. Free breakfast disappointing. Staff excellent.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Gregg
"Great hotel off the strip"
I chose this hotel for the location at the last minute as all my friends were staying on the strip paying outrages prices. This hotel was across from the Hard Rock about 2 blocks off the strip. I found out it was actually faster to walk the sides streets than it was to walk on the strip. No crowds and none of the weaving up and down and around. The hotel was within walking distance to a 24 hour CVS that was within a small strip mall with a few restaurants and bars and stores. It was a very convenient location to the strip and other amenities off the strip. However the hotel was right next door to a strip club. I thought this would be an issue with traffic and noise as I was there on a Friday night but I had no problems and heard nothing. My room was clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised. The pool looked nice but I did not get a chance to use it. Free continental breakfast was quick and easy and a nice touch.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
Good
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Ralph
"Not good"
The room was a smoke free and it still smelled like smoke
2 night trip Oct 9, 2015
Veronica
"NEVER AGAIN"
I will never book this hotel again. The "non-smoking" room smelled like urine and smoke. The towels smelled mildewed. The bed felt like cardboard.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015