All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
333 Chert Wudthakas Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10210, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very convient"
I was transfering from the airport to the train. This made it so simple. There really is nothing else around. Taxis are pricey. But worked. Well for what I needed.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
david
"Three star hotel"
Hotel is three star and while the restaurants, etc are fine - the rooms are dated and in need of renovation. Everything works and is clean but is stuck in the '80s. The one advantage this hotel has is that it has a direct covered passageway to the departure terminal at don muang airport. For an overnight stay for a flight the next day at don muang airport (not BKK), the hotel is perfect
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Abid
"Attached to DMK airport!"
Loved the fact this was attached to the DMK airport. We arrived in BKK real late and just had a taxi take us over to this hotel. We woke in morning and walked over to the airport for coffee and caught our flight. Nice and easy. Hotel was clean, we paid a little extra for the better room, Grand I think, Room was a little warm because we got in so late it took a couple hours to cool down which was the only downside but it did eventually cool down and even as it was cooling we could still feel cool air and where able to get to sleep. Didn't have breakfast so not sure about that, but with DMK next door you can easily walk across and grab something over there on your way out if you are looking for something quick and cheap.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Johnny
"Disappointing"
We stayed at this Amati years ago and loved it, this trip not so much! So far from BKK! Our room for 3 only had 1 bed though I'd requested 2 doubles, which apparently they don't offer but neglected to tell me until after check in at 1AM! No airport shuttle, only an expensive private car (though a taxi was just outside the gate- I was told no taxis were nearby) & when I paid they neglected to return my credit card creating a bit of a panic. Room service was quite overpriced & food not as described on the menu, delivered half an hour later than promised causing late departure to the airport to catch our flight. Very disappointing!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kate
"Hotel by Airport"
Hotel was incredibly convenient -- just a few steps from the airport in Bangkok!
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Jon
"Convenient"
Stayed only one night but found it a confortable hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
J.
"location, location, location"
6:00am departure from DMK...wake up, walk across cat walk you are at check in. What could be easier.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Gail
"Convenient, comfortable (soft beds & pillows)"
The rooms are large with pillow top mattress which came as a surprise after reading how hard beds are in Asia. Even the pillows were soft and comfortable. The Room was very clean and had a large bathroom with extra amenities (sew kit,shower cap, qtips...) The Shower was very hot and had two powerful shower heads. Everything in the room was in English so maybe they have rooms for English speaking and Asian Speaking. Beware that they charge extra for everything; internet, water, breakfast so for the price this is not a cheap hotel. We did not eat there but had a light breakfast at the airport.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Perfect location"
The location is perfect for early/late flights. The hotel was nice and quite, although it took a long time to check in. They didn't have enough staff for the amount of travelers who were arriving late in the evening.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"BEST HOTEL TO STAY AT NEAR AIRPORT"
I GOT THE UPGRADED ROOM ( MAY THEY DONT HAVE NORMAL ROOM) EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT LOCATION / ROOM / BREAK FAST. NO OTHER CHOICE IF U NEED TO STAY NEAR AIRPORT
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
VIKI
"Great, comfy hotel with great location"
I think that this bed was THE most comfy bed we ever slept in at any hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and it was only about a 15 min walk from the baggage claim/ departures area to the hotel. Only downside is that it was not handicap accessible (an escalator led to the actual lobby area), at least not coming from the inside of the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Rachel
"Exactly what we wanted"
The hotel was perfect for a one night stay before traveling on to our final destination. It was easy to get to. The room was nice. A really soft bed and nice breakfast buffet. Just what we wanted.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Kristen
"Great stay at DMK"
We had a one night layover changing airports from BKK to fly out of DMK. You can actually walk across from the hotel to the check-in counters over a (not obvious) air conditioned bridge in 5 minutes and the bellboy will haul your luggage on a trolley. This made life so much easier not having to pack 2 kids into a shuttle or taxi to get to a 6am flight. The room itself was very spacious, had all amenities including free wifi, water and the usual. Onsite restaurant with live music and decent food. There was an outdoor pool that looked nice. Overall everyone was professional, fast and friendly. Housekeeping showed up within minutes with an extra bed (and extra towels without asking-the small things that make a stay pleasant). The tour desk did try to sell me a 1500 baht taxi ride to the airport! But that seemed ridiculous so I called the front desk and they told me about the bridge. No idea what was around the hotel as we did not have time to explore, The hotel was priced at value and the ease certainly makes it the first choice for anyone flying into or out of Bangkok's Don Muang Airport (we flew Airasia). And maybe even a choice for other purposes.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Nicolay
"Great if you are flying out of DMK"
Amazing location if you have early morning flights out from DMK. Hotel does appear a little outdated like some reviewers suggested, but for all purposes it is a nice hotel. We didn't explore neighborhoods around, but didn't appear (from the taxi) that there is much to see around there. Friendly staff, kept our bags in storage for 3 days while we were away and were quite helpful with getting us a taxi to central city. Will recommend.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Location, location, location."
We were just passing through Bangkok on our way to Koh Samui and had a early flight from Don Muang after a late arrival at BKK airport across town. This hotel was a hit with us because we were able to take the free shuttle from BKK to Don Muang airport and walk across the sky bridge to enter the hotel directly from inside the terminal. Overall, we didn't see much of the hotel or the outside which is why we gave the surrounding neighborhood 3 stars but it seemed fine. The rooms were clean (we upgraded at check in), beds were comfy and the staff was super friendly. What I didn't like was the deluge of water that came out of the shower near the toilet. Even though there was a floor drain it still seemed poorly designed and made for a few wet and slippery moments going in and out of that part of the bathroom. Also, the doors on the bathroom are sliders with wooden slats so not much privacy. Each time we went to the bathroom we turned the faucet on as a "noise canceling" system. All-in-all, 3 stars may seem bad but it's actually good. We frequent 4 & 5 star luxury hotels and we would stay here again for the convenience factor, friendly staff, and clean rooms!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Anthony
"Clean, conveniently close to DMK"
I was looking for a clean place to stay next to Don Mueang and the Amari hotel was perfect. It is just a walk across and room was quite clean with all necessary amenities for the traveler for an overnight stay. It would have been better if the checkin process was faster, if they had more staff doing it since each customer seemed to take a long time. The wireless internet worked well from my room.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"Awesome location from Don Muang airport."
Awesome location from Don Muang airport. Just a 2 minute walk from the baggage claim to the hotel. From the baggage claim area you follow the signs to the hotel (you never walk outside the airport). large rooms. VERY clean. Very friendly staff. This was my first visit and I liked it so much that I will always stay at the Amari at Don Muang airport Bangkok.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Great hotel if you are flying out of Don Muang"
Staff did a god job of taking care of our needs. This is the second time we have stayed there and the rooms are very clean and staff helpful. Looking forward to staying to staying there again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
MichaelR
Great hotel if you are connecting through DMK Airport
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Airport hotel"
A very nice option for flying in/out of Don Muang airport. There is a crossover to the airport, so only have to leave 5 minutes prior to checking in.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Good to stay for one night"
I stayed here the night before I flew to kho Samui island. The hotel has a sky bridge so you can just walk to the terminal for your flight which is great!!! You can tell this was at one time a very nice place and it has remained exactly that what it was at that time. But, that being said it was clean and comfortable and exactly what I was looking for, a easy quick trip to the airport for a 7 am flight. I was disappointed to know that I booked a room with internet and I was only allowed 3 hours of use so just buy a Thai SIM card and use that Instead of including the internet in your room price!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Brandon
The hotel is in a great location if you need to stay overnight at the airport because you don't even have to go outside to enter it. Overall it is a little shabby and based on American standards, the breakfast was pretty bad.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"close to airport"
It is very close to airport. It is fit the man the catch the morning flight.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Convenient to Don Muang airport"
The hotel has a walkway to/ from the Don Muang airport. They are currently renovating and painting, drop cloths and paint smell everywhere. The hotel staff was fine although many understood little English. The reception desk was never pleasant. No welcome. No pleasantries. When I checked out, there was no conversation just papers tossed at me. I paid cash and was handed a itemized bill that was not marked paid. When I asked for it to be marked paid, he took it, stamped it paid and set it on the counter without a word. RUDE
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
chris
"Nice hotel close from the airport only 5 min walk"
Nice hotel for stay one night if you have anther fly it was close from the airport
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Fadel
Great places to stay with late arrival at night . Only a few minutes walk from the airport to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
JJ
"One of the Best Hotels that I've Stayed At"
Outstanding, no complaints at all. I wish it was closer to Bangkok because I would use it often for business. My wife was very impressed and want to use it In the future just for week-end get-away from our home about 15 miles away. We stayed there because our house was being painted and we did not want to breath the fumes while sleeping. We shall return. I highly recommend this hotel if you are flying into Dong Muang Airport. A little expense but worth it.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Best hotel to spend a night"
Perfect hotel for passengers arrive DMK late in the day or leave early in the morning. Room is very comfortable and bath with all necessities.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Couple from
"Extremely convenient location."
We had a morning flight from DMK airport and this was the perfect location to be in. As it only took about 3 minutes to go up the escalators from the hotel lobby and across the bridge right in to the terminal.The hotel is going thru renovation and the floors smell like paint and drywall, but the rooms were clean and nice size. From BKK airport to this hotel is about 45 minutes to 1 hour and the charge is about 500 Baht. The WIFI is not good in the room you get better reception in the lobby.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Alex
"Great resort, awesome service, recommended!"
I had a great stay there. Staff more than helpful and friendly. Brand new hotel with a beautiful pool. Feels like outside the city. They have own tuk-tuks to go to the city, what makes easy and cheap to go to the city since it is not walking distance to Old market. Big and comfortable rooms. Got an update to a suite with bathtub in the balcony :) Definitely recommended.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
Suzana
"Leaky Roof"
Nice hotel and great location near Don Muang domestic airport. Unfortunately there was a lot of construction going on due to leaky roof throughout the hotel hallways.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Armando
Proximity to airport makes the hotel a most conveniet lay-over locatoin.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Great for lay over"
Great location, conveniently connected to the Don Muang Airport if you have to stay overnight for a connecting flight the next day. Friendly staff and very quiet even though you are across the street from the airport.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Evelyne
"Convenient & Comfy Hotel Location"
We could not have been happier with our stay here. We got off our plane, went to the 2nd floor, walked across an enclosed bridge and checked into the hotel. Our room was large and spacious, king size bed. Comfortable mattress and pillows. Nice bathroom, mini bar, safe, black out curtains, robes, you name it. For convenience and price this hotel can not be beat. We walked across and down the street for local Thai food. There is also a 7-11 where you can pick up water and other things, with vendors out front if you want to indulge in some local cuisine. Exceptional hotel and priced around $40.00. Winning combination. We are booked in again in June for our really early flight back to Bali.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"Great for catching an early morning flight."
Situated right at the DMK airport, very nice and helpful staff. If you need a cab grab one from the airport not in front of the hotel as these are overrated.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
Eva
"Excellent room!"
Less than 5 minute walk across air conditioned sky-bridge from the airport to the hotel lobby, front desk personnel were VERY efficient and helpful; in my room less than 5 minutes after hotel arrival. Deluxe room, everything was very spacious; I've been in more expensive hotels that weren't nearly as nice or have as much living space; balcony overlooking the pool was nice with table and chairs; the room had significant storage for luggage; large bathroom (tub, separate shower, and 2 sinks in a HUGE counter-top) so great for families; large work desk for business travelers; the bed was INCREDIBLY comfortable. Didn't have chance to use pool, spa (guess that's for my next stay) but looked nice, clean. Minor 'down sides' to the hotel/surrounding area: mini-bar is not well stocked, the hotel's restaurant/bar and the nearby sidewalk restaurants/bars are open only until midnight; fine for families and 'normal' travel schedules, not great when you arrive at 1:15 in the morning; however, room service is available and there is a convenience store within 3 minutes walking, so you won't starve. Final note: many hotels are VERY aggressive in having the bellboy carry your luggage, key, and open your room (for the tip I'm sure); I travel light and do not want or need this 'service' and usually must insist....Amari staff were readily available, but recognized my preference without it being stated. I very much appreciated their perception.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
Randall
"convenient to airport"
Very easy stay and easy walk across enclosed bridge to airport. Arrived too late for restaurant dinner so ordered room service, which was quick and decent.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
dt
"Perfect for early flights"
I booked it just because I had a very early flight from Don Muang and I landed on the other airport very late so I needed a place to rest for 2-3 hours and take a shower. For that purpose the hotel is perfect but otherwise I wouldn't recommend
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
PM
"Great quality at an affordable price!"
Highly recommend this hotel to all persons. Aprox. 100 yard walk to Don Muang Airport(no taxi needed). Exceptional older hotel that is very clean, up to date, and well maintained with 5 star amenites. Also recommend the good Resturants in the hotel.This hotel is not near the new Suvarnabhumi International Airport or is it close to center of downtown Bangkok, but is perfect location for inter-Asia travel. Exceptional quality at a very fair price. Will stay there again. Sure was much nicer than the - 40 degree below zero weather here in North Pole, Alaska 99705. Thanks Expedia for your great service.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Victor
"Ok choice for catching a flight"
This hotel is convinent if you are flying out of Don Merang airport. Otherwise I would not recommend staying here. It is far from Bangkok and there is not much around. I stayed here 2 nights on 2 different occasions. Overall the rooms are comfortable but seem outdated. One night I stayed and I sunk into the bed. The other night it was fine. The only bad thing really about the hotel is that the check in and check out is very very slow which is not good if you have a flight to catch. The hotel asks you to fill out a form which takes a long time. They should really look at how to speed up the check in and check out since they are an airport hotel. Also I did not go swimming in the pool because it looked green. I couldn't tell if it was the tile or the water but it did not look like a good idea to swim in it.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Jess
"convenient for overnight"
The Amari is connected to the airport by a crosswalk on the 2nd floor of the airport. Maybe 3 minutes walk. Definitely no need to pay the 200 THB fee for airport pickup! There was no internet of any sort in the room. The desk said it had recently been discontinued. Wifi available in lobby only. This airport is approximately 45 minutes from the newer international airport, so leave plenty of time if you are transferring. Taxi cost about 400 THB. Desk staff was very helpful, will call taxis for you & willingly answer questions. Room is big, beds comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
Martha
"Airport stopover"
Nice hotel but let down very badley by the surly staff . Used this two day stopover due to an early flight from Don Muang airport that was too far from Bangkok. High stanard but very poor service, no hotwater for the whole stay! After repeated complants still cold. Nice guy in the looby tol us that the water temp is kept low to limit use, dont they realise that you run the taps for an hour hoping that it will warm up! If you do have time take the train into Bangkok, takes about 1 hour and you sit in class 3 on yellow wooden benches. You can even sit on the steps for a real fun ride, only 20 baht. Good breakfast on the bridge cafe for 180 baht.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2013
Mr & Mrs
"Great airport hotel!"
The location cannot be more convenient and awesome - just a short walk to Don Mueng Airport. The room is very comfortable and clean - service was great overall. I booked this as part of a group booking (38 students) - the only thing is that some rooms did not receive their morning call.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"Barely adequate - location is only selling point."
Our room was dirty and in disrepair, stray hairs and nail clippings from previous guests popped up in random places. I plugged my computer in, and the circuit breaker blew. They had to send up three repairmen to fix it - and it turns out the circuit breaker is above the shower... Brilliant design. The only saving grace is the walkway to the airport terminal. If you can stay elsewhere, do.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
Kevin T.
"Perfect place near airport"
Amari was very clean and the rooms were huge! The front desk staff was a bit slow both checking in and checking out, however you can walk to the Don Muang Airport. There is a skywalk connecting the hotel and the airport.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Christina
"Can't beat the location"
We arrived late on a flight and this hotel is in the ideal location for late arrivals or early morning departures. It is connected to the airport with an overpass so you can walk right over. It probably has seen busier days but the service was good, the rooms ok and the price was appropriate. Would stay there again any time for the convenience for sure.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2012
Alexa
"Not Great Not Awful"
Pros: super convenient to airport, big room, nice bathroom. Cons: Slow check-in, no Internet in room, elevator they sent me to was ridiculously far from front desk (there's two, one is closer for some rooms), most outlets in room didn't work, no in-room safe.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Cliff T.
"Fantastically convenient for Don Muang Airport"
If you are traveling through Don Muang Airport on Air Asia or NOK airlines, this is a fantastic option for you; especially those early morning flights. It's obviously seen its heyday come and go, but the walkway to the terminal is super convenient. I'd rate it as a high 3 star hotel in the US but with better service than you would expect from the staff. Pros: convenience to the airport; extremely courteous and helpful staff; useful toiletries Cons: rooms are dated but very clean; internet connection was not available in room as advertised (maybe just not working in ours), but they did provide us with 3 free hours in the lobby; business center offered no complimentary services.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Shaun
"Great Location, Service"
Great Location for transfer air, good Service, Food, Room is clean
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Good hotel next to Don Muang Airport"
The room had a musty smell but we were there only to sleep and didn't use any of the amenities. It was a good price and easy walk to Don Muang airport.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012