All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Poor vibe
"convenient"
Very convenient to Don Mueng airport. Very clean and nice room
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great hotel if you're flying in / out of DMK"
This hotel is a perfect example of a quality airport hotel. The staff was friendly, the linens were luxurious, the TV was big & had lots of English channels and it's attached to the DMK airport via a skybridge across the freeway. I will also say that I had the BEST mac & cheese I've ever had from their room service! I'm not sure I'd base a long-term stay in Bangkok out of this hotel as DMK is outside the city, but it's the perfect choice for a one night stay coming in or out of the airport.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Carrieann
"Convenient location from airport, great service"
We stayed for a night at Amari, after a late night flight to Bangkok Don Muang Airport. The hotel is located at a 5 min walking distance from the airport and was very glad we chose this hotel. The service was very good too. We got a free shuttle to Chatuchak Market the next morning.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
SAYANTANI
"Only for transfer"
Only convent for air transfer. No other things..
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great for early flights."
Great place to stay coming in on a late night flight or leaving on an early flight from Don Muang airport. Can walk to hotel or airport. Great rooms and service.
"One night stay"
Best location for airport . Nice outdoor pool . Expensive breakfast
"Good hotel"
Good hotel if you have a flight early next day
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Ana p
"Not good but convenient for connecting flights"
Conveniently by the airport but overpriced, not great service, room just OK, no plugs anywhere convenient. Will stay here again ONLY if a must when connecting at DMK airport. Otherwise you are better off somewhere else for the same price.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
Convient and clean. You can walk to airport. Bar and grill easily located on ground floor.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Highly recommended"
Ended up flying into the Don Muang late at night and grabbed a room at the Amari. Service was great, bed was comfortable, and the breakfast (used room service) was really good.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Mitchell
"Wonderful"
Its a beautiful hotel with a great staff. Expensive for Thailand, but you get what you pay for. Very convenient. We got "stuck" due to our flight for three days - it was a fantastic place to relax and spoil yourself!
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Jenna
"Amazing breakfast! Terrific location to DMK!"
Five minute walk to DMK airport. Booked it for that convenience. Would return for the wonderful staff, great breakfast and very comfortable room!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Dorothy
"Nice hotel convenient for connection flights."
I stayed one night before taking a flight to Chiang Mai the next day. The hotel is nice, the staff professional, the location is good for travelers catching a local flight and who do not plan to hang out in Bangkok downtown.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Carlos
"Thai airport hotel"
Was told they would get us when room ready, never did. Wanted hotel convenient to airport & it was. Food service not exceptional.
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Herb
"Ideal location for Don Mueang"
Booked this hotel because of it's location at the airport since I had a very early flight the following morning. Everything was as it should have been and I had no complaints!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Great hotel to spend the night near the airport"
We stay there because we need to take a flight the next morning we arrived. The hotel was great, the room was perfect and you only need to cross a bridge to reach the hotel from the airport.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Carla
"Great airport hotel"
It was a bit expensive for what it was, but it was really convenient for my flight the next day at DMK. The gym is a bit outdated and the room could use a few more accessible outlets (especially next to the bed - there are only 2 in the room with one in the bathroom), but overall, it was a nice stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
JW
"Great for airport..."
Overnight stay walk way to airport was wonderful......
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
tom
"good location for a short night"
This is a good hotel only if you stay for a short one night stay. It's connected to Don Mueang Airport so if you're planning to get up early for early morning flight or departure then it will be a good choice.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
"airport layover"
DreamMaster beds. And they are a dream! I remember from 15 years ago how comfy the beds were. Not changed. Room was huge and very nicely appointed, with business knickknacks - stapler, etc. in desk
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Convenient hotel near the aiport"
The hotel rang out of deluxe rooms and upgraded me, which was a nice bonus. Despite upgrade, the room still felt a little worn down given its sofa and double sinks. All in all this hotel is clean, convenient (to the airport) and spacious.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"overnight stay before early flight"
This place was perfect for the price considering that my girlfriend and I stayed here to make our early morning flight easier. The hotel connects directly to DMK airport. Staff was friendly and the pre-checkin baggage drop-off was very convenient the morning before the night we stayed because it allowed us to hang out in Bangkok without dragging our luggage around.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
"Great for an early am flight"
My husband and I flew into Bangkok's Narita airport late one evening and took a taxi to the Amari Don Muang Airport Hotel. We arrived close to midnight very tired after a long day of traveling from the States. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We were checked in quickly and shown to our room which was spacious and well appointed. We had an early am flight out to Yangon so we only spent 3 hours sleeping, but the bed was comfortable and the facilities were better than average. We only had to walk onto a covered bridge spanning the highway to get to the hotel.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Cheryl
"A fair transit hotel"
My family and I stayed there for a night while in transit. The hotel is clean and staff is friendly. A fair value !
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
naheima
"Near airport"
Picked this hotel because we could take the skyway to airport for early morning flight. Actually quite a nice hotel. Decent restaurant. Nothing in the neighborhood.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"very convient"
I was transfering from the airport to the train. This made it so simple. There really is nothing else around. Taxis are pricey. But worked. Well for what I needed.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
david
"Three star hotel"
Hotel is three star and while the restaurants, etc are fine - the rooms are dated and in need of renovation. Everything works and is clean but is stuck in the '80s. The one advantage this hotel has is that it has a direct covered passageway to the departure terminal at don muang airport. For an overnight stay for a flight the next day at don muang airport (not BKK), the hotel is perfect
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Abid
"Attached to DMK airport!"
Loved the fact this was attached to the DMK airport. We arrived in BKK real late and just had a taxi take us over to this hotel. We woke in morning and walked over to the airport for coffee and caught our flight. Nice and easy. Hotel was clean, we paid a little extra for the better room, Grand I think, Room was a little warm because we got in so late it took a couple hours to cool down which was the only downside but it did eventually cool down and even as it was cooling we could still feel cool air and where able to get to sleep. Didn't have breakfast so not sure about that, but with DMK next door you can easily walk across and grab something over there on your way out if you are looking for something quick and cheap.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Johnny
"Disappointing"
We stayed at this Amati years ago and loved it, this trip not so much! So far from BKK! Our room for 3 only had 1 bed though I'd requested 2 doubles, which apparently they don't offer but neglected to tell me until after check in at 1AM! No airport shuttle, only an expensive private car (though a taxi was just outside the gate- I was told no taxis were nearby) & when I paid they neglected to return my credit card creating a bit of a panic. Room service was quite overpriced & food not as described on the menu, delivered half an hour later than promised causing late departure to the airport to catch our flight. Very disappointing!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kate
"Hotel by Airport"
Hotel was incredibly convenient -- just a few steps from the airport in Bangkok!
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Jon
"Convenient"
Stayed only one night but found it a confortable hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
J.
"location, location, location"
6:00am departure from DMK...wake up, walk across cat walk you are at check in. What could be easier.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Gail
"Convenient, comfortable (soft beds & pillows)"
The rooms are large with pillow top mattress which came as a surprise after reading how hard beds are in Asia. Even the pillows were soft and comfortable. The Room was very clean and had a large bathroom with extra amenities (sew kit,shower cap, qtips...) The Shower was very hot and had two powerful shower heads. Everything in the room was in English so maybe they have rooms for English speaking and Asian Speaking. Beware that they charge extra for everything; internet, water, breakfast so for the price this is not a cheap hotel. We did not eat there but had a light breakfast at the airport.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Perfect location"
The location is perfect for early/late flights. The hotel was nice and quite, although it took a long time to check in. They didn't have enough staff for the amount of travelers who were arriving late in the evening.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"BEST HOTEL TO STAY AT NEAR AIRPORT"
I GOT THE UPGRADED ROOM ( MAY THEY DONT HAVE NORMAL ROOM) EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT LOCATION / ROOM / BREAK FAST. NO OTHER CHOICE IF U NEED TO STAY NEAR AIRPORT
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
VIKI
"Great, comfy hotel with great location"
I think that this bed was THE most comfy bed we ever slept in at any hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and it was only about a 15 min walk from the baggage claim/ departures area to the hotel. Only downside is that it was not handicap accessible (an escalator led to the actual lobby area), at least not coming from the inside of the airport.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Rachel
"Exactly what we wanted"
The hotel was perfect for a one night stay before traveling on to our final destination. It was easy to get to. The room was nice. A really soft bed and nice breakfast buffet. Just what we wanted.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Kristen
"Great stay at DMK"
We had a one night layover changing airports from BKK to fly out of DMK. You can actually walk across from the hotel to the check-in counters over a (not obvious) air conditioned bridge in 5 minutes and the bellboy will haul your luggage on a trolley. This made life so much easier not having to pack 2 kids into a shuttle or taxi to get to a 6am flight. The room itself was very spacious, had all amenities including free wifi, water and the usual. Onsite restaurant with live music and decent food. There was an outdoor pool that looked nice. Overall everyone was professional, fast and friendly. Housekeeping showed up within minutes with an extra bed (and extra towels without asking-the small things that make a stay pleasant). The tour desk did try to sell me a 1500 baht taxi ride to the airport! But that seemed ridiculous so I called the front desk and they told me about the bridge. No idea what was around the hotel as we did not have time to explore, The hotel was priced at value and the ease certainly makes it the first choice for anyone flying into or out of Bangkok's Don Muang Airport (we flew Airasia). And maybe even a choice for other purposes.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Nicolay
"Great if you are flying out of DMK"
Amazing location if you have early morning flights out from DMK. Hotel does appear a little outdated like some reviewers suggested, but for all purposes it is a nice hotel. We didn't explore neighborhoods around, but didn't appear (from the taxi) that there is much to see around there. Friendly staff, kept our bags in storage for 3 days while we were away and were quite helpful with getting us a taxi to central city. Will recommend.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Location, location, location."
We were just passing through Bangkok on our way to Koh Samui and had a early flight from Don Muang after a late arrival at BKK airport across town. This hotel was a hit with us because we were able to take the free shuttle from BKK to Don Muang airport and walk across the sky bridge to enter the hotel directly from inside the terminal. Overall, we didn't see much of the hotel or the outside which is why we gave the surrounding neighborhood 3 stars but it seemed fine. The rooms were clean (we upgraded at check in), beds were comfy and the staff was super friendly. What I didn't like was the deluge of water that came out of the shower near the toilet. Even though there was a floor drain it still seemed poorly designed and made for a few wet and slippery moments going in and out of that part of the bathroom. Also, the doors on the bathroom are sliders with wooden slats so not much privacy. Each time we went to the bathroom we turned the faucet on as a "noise canceling" system. All-in-all, 3 stars may seem bad but it's actually good. We frequent 4 & 5 star luxury hotels and we would stay here again for the convenience factor, friendly staff, and clean rooms!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Anthony
"Clean, conveniently close to DMK"
I was looking for a clean place to stay next to Don Mueang and the Amari hotel was perfect. It is just a walk across and room was quite clean with all necessary amenities for the traveler for an overnight stay. It would have been better if the checkin process was faster, if they had more staff doing it since each customer seemed to take a long time. The wireless internet worked well from my room.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"Awesome location from Don Muang airport."
Awesome location from Don Muang airport. Just a 2 minute walk from the baggage claim to the hotel. From the baggage claim area you follow the signs to the hotel (you never walk outside the airport). large rooms. VERY clean. Very friendly staff. This was my first visit and I liked it so much that I will always stay at the Amari at Don Muang airport Bangkok.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Great hotel if you are flying out of Don Muang"
Staff did a god job of taking care of our needs. This is the second time we have stayed there and the rooms are very clean and staff helpful. Looking forward to staying to staying there again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
MichaelR
Great hotel if you are connecting through DMK Airport
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Airport hotel"
A very nice option for flying in/out of Don Muang airport. There is a crossover to the airport, so only have to leave 5 minutes prior to checking in.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Good to stay for one night"
I stayed here the night before I flew to kho Samui island. The hotel has a sky bridge so you can just walk to the terminal for your flight which is great!!! You can tell this was at one time a very nice place and it has remained exactly that what it was at that time. But, that being said it was clean and comfortable and exactly what I was looking for, a easy quick trip to the airport for a 7 am flight. I was disappointed to know that I booked a room with internet and I was only allowed 3 hours of use so just buy a Thai SIM card and use that Instead of including the internet in your room price!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Brandon
The hotel is in a great location if you need to stay overnight at the airport because you don't even have to go outside to enter it. Overall it is a little shabby and based on American standards, the breakfast was pretty bad.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"close to airport"
It is very close to airport. It is fit the man the catch the morning flight.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Convenient to Don Muang airport"
The hotel has a walkway to/ from the Don Muang airport. They are currently renovating and painting, drop cloths and paint smell everywhere. The hotel staff was fine although many understood little English. The reception desk was never pleasant. No welcome. No pleasantries. When I checked out, there was no conversation just papers tossed at me. I paid cash and was handed a itemized bill that was not marked paid. When I asked for it to be marked paid, he took it, stamped it paid and set it on the counter without a word. RUDE
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
chris
"Nice hotel close from the airport only 5 min walk"
Nice hotel for stay one night if you have anther fly it was close from the airport
Other trip Aug 17, 2013