All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
5600 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Baton Rouge Stay"
Staff was very nice. The only thing we didn't like was a hotel room smelled musty.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Sheryl
"Breakfast suprise!"
Stay was great, but paying extra for breakfast was a surprise. was told if I booked directly through the hotel website breakfast would have been included, but since I went through Hotels.com it was extra.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Gerald
"nice hotel, quiet location"
I asked for a quiet room away from any vending machines. That was good. The room was spacious but the sofa and carpet was dirty/stained and then when I got ready for bed I realized there was no privacy shade on the bedroom window and a gap in the curtains at the end that let in light from the parking lot and also allowed people in the parking room to see inside my room. The gap was visible to the sink area which was very bad!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good and new"
I recommend it
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
The bed was like sleeping on concrete. We were next to the interstate so it was loud. The bathroom door top hinge was broke so door did not want to close.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Solid Choice!"
Everything was great nd had a great time. Hotel WiFi was awful...VERY SLOW CONNECTIVITY POOR.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Parking"
The parking was terrible if you called the front desk they will tell you to park on the side and risk your car getting damaged.. a truck parked sideways taking up 4 parking spots and the front desk could find out who own the truck
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
R
I booked through Expedia and was told that I had to pay for the breakfast. Pancakes and 2 eggs don't cost that much. You should have the breakfast be complementary no matter how the reservation is booked. You appear cheap when the front desk person has to say there is a charge.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Family Trip"
Great location near our daughter and grandkids and plenty of restaurants. Also love the suite type room. However the bed was not comfortable and heater/air conditioning noisy.
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
jill
"Disappointment"
The first room smelled like rotten food. The second room had no soap, coffee or coffee maker at check in. Upon request, soap was delivered. On next day coffee and condiments were delivered. Later on same day coffee maker was delivered and basket for coffee maker was delivered later.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Not Happy"
I often arrive early to the property to relax prior to meeting/seminar and although parking lot is empty. I am told check-in is not until 3pm no EXCEPTIONS!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the mall of louisana"
Clean, nice staff, lots of room. I like the separate rooms with 2 t.v. It made it easier for kids with you. Sink area was nice in the kitchenete.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
becky
"Wyndam-BR"
This is my regular hotel location for my trips to Baton Rouge and will continue to be. Great value, good location, neat, clean and convenient
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Comfortable Business Trip"
Very comfortable. Pleasant stay for the time 8 was in Baton Rouge. I would recommend it if asked by a friend.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"NO Breakfast!"
Because we booked our room with expedia, we were not allowed to have the complimentary breakfast. We were informed that if we wanted to eat that we would have to pay for it. This was after we were in the dining room for breakfast, I went to get a box of cereal and container of milk and was told i needed a "coupon" to eat breakfast. When i questioned it, the dining room "chef" stated that i should have gotten a "coupon" for breakfast with my room. I did not have said coupon so i proceeded to the front desk to be informed that because i got my room for "cheap" on expedia that i would have to pay for my breakfast! How absurd! It shouldn't matter that i paid less for my room. Why discriminate against us trying to save a few bucks. When booking the room this should be in bold at the top of the page!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Kristy
"Stay at Wyndham I-10 Baton Rouge"
Although, I was just passing by, I'll be repeating the trip and with it my stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable; the staff was very friendly and serviceable.
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Angel
"Comfortable but in need of general upkeep."
Hotel was kind of outdated. Needed to have the carpet replaced. Shower drained really slow so the water would stand in the shower while taking a shower. Shower curtain was mounted too high so water would leak on the floor. A lot of little details were overlooked in general upkeep that we are used to seeing in a hotel. The room was otherwise clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Edward
"Windham - BR"
Very convenient location, good value, nice facility
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Interstate noise and this is a motel not a hotel"
This property is represented as a hotel and instead is really a redone motel. The rooms have doors and windows open to the outside. It appears to be an old motel that has been revamped. The worst part of the experience was the ROAD noise from the interstate. The cost is way to high for what you receive.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"wodful"
It's very worked.the stuff was very nice and respectful.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Rinnika
"Horrible bed"
The floor would have been much more comfortable than the bed I woke up in the morning and could not move because the mattress was so hard. Up date your mattresses!!!!!
"SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY"
We checked in and left for dinner. After returning from dinner, we noticed someone had come into our room and turned one of our lights off (it required an actual on/off "old school" switch). There was nothing, at least that we know of, stolen. However, it was unusual to have a "house/security" employee to be working this late in the evening without a name tag or uniform. And by no uniform I mean wearing a mismatched sweatsuit. Nothing professional for workwear, regardless for position. We had also noticed we were conveniently originally placed in a first floor room with no cameras pointed at our room. We also noticed throughout the night, the "house/security" gentlemen had been entering other rooms. I'm curious as to why if he was not maintenance he was going in and out of rooms. What was he "securing" on a third floor room. The only other employees were the female bartender and the hotel lobby employee. The hotel lobby employee had to go "look" for the "security " employee once he did not answer the radio when called(took a good ten minutes/on a small property). Very suspicious all around. Told the front desk upon checkout and didn't seem to bother them. We ended up switching rooms after it had happened that night but I do NOT recommend staying here if you can help it.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Less than expected"
Room was not clean and had to change rooms at midnight because AC was not working. Frustrating with a two year old!!!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
dawn
"Enjoyed my stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly and made me feel welcomed. The rooms were very clean. I would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Traneice
"A Good Stay"
This hotel is located near Mall of Louisiana. Rooms are spacious; great for large groups and families. Staff was courteous and friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Darrio
"Very disappointed"
We arrived to stay for 3 nights to attend a family wedding. The staff was wonderful. They could not be more helpful and friendly. However, the maid service leaves much to be desired. The first day the maid left without servicing our room. We had to call the front desk and the supervisor came up right away to give us clean towels and empty the garbage. The second day I had to tell the front desk at 2:00 pm, that our room had not been serviced AGAIN. We went to lunch and upon our return we found the room clean and serviced. But they should not have to be told. I do not pay a hotel $100 a night to make my own bed. They had a coffee station by the front door in the lobby, but never had coffee. Whenever we asked we were told the kitchen was closed. ?????????. In the morning a continental breakfast was included, which in every marriott I stayed at, includes eggs, pancakes and sausage. Here, you had to pay an additional $6.00 if you wanted a hot breakfast. ????? It is safe to say that I will not be booking this hotel again, anytime soon.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Johanna
"suprised"
a quicstop on the way to honeymoon but could have happily stayed here.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Allan
"The worst hotel mattress I have EVER slept on."
The bed was as hard as a rock. The floor was better. The next morning I went to the front desk and asked if they could move me and they said no, all of the mattresses were the same and several others complained!! They suggested for me to sleep on the sofa bed!! I will not stay again. Motel 6 is better. Definitely does not live up to the Wyndem name.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
monet
"WG-Baton Rouge"
Very convenient location, clean rooms, great value
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"No breakfast included for Expedia customer."
Was not told at check in that breakfast was not included unless you book through the hotel. Wife had gone to lobby to get something to bring back because we had a sick child. Room was next to interstate. Really noisy. Staff was friendly and room was clean.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Lee
"Highly recommend!"
Very nice!
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"W-BR"
Great facility, super location, great value
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Family"
excellent
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good enough and close to mall"
Overall nice hotel but the toilet may need renovation.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Felimon
"awesome experience"
Wonderful and just what we were looking for. Thanks
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Decent for the price"
Stay was good. Side gate was broken, had to enter through lobby each time we came and went. Shower leaked water all over bathroom floor due to someone not being able to figure out the shower curtain needed to be mounted low enough to stay within the confines of the tub.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Todd
"Wrestling"
We stayed for a sporting event and I feel the hotel should give sports rates for teams and families staying there
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good Overnight Spot in Baton Rouge"
The room was very nice and spacious but the comfort of the king sized bed was less than desired... overall a good place for the money ....
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Doug
"Road Noise"
The location of the hotel is great. However, the windows appear to be single pane and allows excessive road noise to come through. I had to where ear plugs to get minimal sleep. Keep this in mind and ask for the most quiet room possible.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Broken Arrow
"Very Friendly"
It was a nice hotel. Comfortable and very friendly
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Butler
"Nice hotel to consider for LSU events"
Excellent staff, very clean. The beds are a little firm but I guess that depends on what you like.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Central location;Nice hotel and staff was friendly"
I've stayed at this hotel at least once a month for the past 18 months. The rooms are spacious and clean. For the price I think it is a great value. Each room I stayed in was a suite with mini fridge plus a living area with a pull out couch and bedroom area. Never had a problem. It's not a new location so there are signs of wear and tear but would never consider it significant. Staff was very friendly and always remembered me when I arrived. Easy access to interstate and LSU campus. I will warn light sleepers that this may not be the place for you. This place is close to the interstate and you will have some background noise through out the night. I would consider myself a moderate sleeper and never had an issue, but could see if that it would be problematic for a light sleeper that wakes easily. Big value for the price
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
R
"Enjoyed the roominess and clean beds."
Very pleasant experience with good service, good location, good price.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
michael
Hotel was nice and clean..staff very helpful and friendly. Close to shopping and restaurants. Executive suite has a nice large bathroom
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not so great on many fronts"
Very noisy room next to a very busy Interstate. The room curtains could not be closed and it was annoying to sleep with street lights shinning into the room. Staff gave us wrong directions (we were 3 miles away from where we needed to go, the front desk attendant sent us on 40 mile goose chase). The room key stopped working, the room TV did not have sound on my favorite channel (PBS).
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Hazem
"Sleeping on Bricks"
The beds are very hard. I've stayed at this hotel on 2 separate occasions for 2 nights both. The beds were hard both times. We figured we'd give it another try after the first stay because it was a very nice hotel, but the bed was hard on our second stay also.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Our stay"
Our stay at Wymdam Gardens was more than we expected. The staff was so accommodating and could not do enough for us. We had six nights there and would stay again. We had a suite with refrigerator and microwave which was of much use to us. Laura the asst. Manager was a most gracious hostess and should be honored for her help. Tere is a shuttle to take you anywhere with in a three mile radius. That was unexpected and we used it several times a day. The breakfast proved for us was unexpected and we did enjoy.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
evelyn
"otherwise"
only problem was refridge did'nt work. plumbing by refridge was'nt hooked up, fruit from cont breakfast was rotten both bananas and apple.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Darrell
"Not great :~/"
They advertised full kitchens in every room (not so for our room~we had the standard microwave, small refrigerator and small coffee pot). The bathroom sink was in the bedroom. Free breakfast was not included for those who booked through hotels.com (and was $6 each if you wanted to partake). There was traffic noise from the highway all night long.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Not what it was advertised as-"
If you like hard mattresses, this will be perfect for you. Think boards! Also, we were told we would have to pay $6 for the continental breakfast that was supposed to be included.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014