All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
5600 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Interstate noise and this is a motel not a hotel"
This property is represented as a hotel and instead is really a redone motel. The rooms have doors and windows open to the outside. It appears to be an old motel that has been revamped. The worst part of the experience was the ROAD noise from the interstate. The cost is way to high for what you receive.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"wodful"
It's very worked.the stuff was very nice and respectful.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Rinnika
"Horrible bed"
The floor would have been much more comfortable than the bed I woke up in the morning and could not move because the mattress was so hard. Up date your mattresses!!!!!
"SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY"
We checked in and left for dinner. After returning from dinner, we noticed someone had come into our room and turned one of our lights off (it required an actual on/off "old school" switch). There was nothing, at least that we know of, stolen. However, it was unusual to have a "house/security" employee to be working this late in the evening without a name tag or uniform. And by no uniform I mean wearing a mismatched sweatsuit. Nothing professional for workwear, regardless for position. We had also noticed we were conveniently originally placed in a first floor room with no cameras pointed at our room. We also noticed throughout the night, the "house/security" gentlemen had been entering other rooms. I'm curious as to why if he was not maintenance he was going in and out of rooms. What was he "securing" on a third floor room. The only other employees were the female bartender and the hotel lobby employee. The hotel lobby employee had to go "look" for the "security " employee once he did not answer the radio when called(took a good ten minutes/on a small property). Very suspicious all around. Told the front desk upon checkout and didn't seem to bother them. We ended up switching rooms after it had happened that night but I do NOT recommend staying here if you can help it.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Less than expected"
Room was not clean and had to change rooms at midnight because AC was not working. Frustrating with a two year old!!!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
dawn
"Enjoyed my stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly and made me feel welcomed. The rooms were very clean. I would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Traneice
"A Good Stay"
This hotel is located near Mall of Louisiana. Rooms are spacious; great for large groups and families. Staff was courteous and friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Darrio
"Very disappointed"
We arrived to stay for 3 nights to attend a family wedding. The staff was wonderful. They could not be more helpful and friendly. However, the maid service leaves much to be desired. The first day the maid left without servicing our room. We had to call the front desk and the supervisor came up right away to give us clean towels and empty the garbage. The second day I had to tell the front desk at 2:00 pm, that our room had not been serviced AGAIN. We went to lunch and upon our return we found the room clean and serviced. But they should not have to be told. I do not pay a hotel $100 a night to make my own bed. They had a coffee station by the front door in the lobby, but never had coffee. Whenever we asked we were told the kitchen was closed. ?????????. In the morning a continental breakfast was included, which in every marriott I stayed at, includes eggs, pancakes and sausage. Here, you had to pay an additional $6.00 if you wanted a hot breakfast. ????? It is safe to say that I will not be booking this hotel again, anytime soon.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Johanna
"suprised"
a quicstop on the way to honeymoon but could have happily stayed here.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Allan
"The worst hotel mattress I have EVER slept on."
The bed was as hard as a rock. The floor was better. The next morning I went to the front desk and asked if they could move me and they said no, all of the mattresses were the same and several others complained!! They suggested for me to sleep on the sofa bed!! I will not stay again. Motel 6 is better. Definitely does not live up to the Wyndem name.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
monet
"WG-Baton Rouge"
Very convenient location, clean rooms, great value
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"No breakfast included for Expedia customer."
Was not told at check in that breakfast was not included unless you book through the hotel. Wife had gone to lobby to get something to bring back because we had a sick child. Room was next to interstate. Really noisy. Staff was friendly and room was clean.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Lee
"Highly recommend!"
Very nice!
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"W-BR"
Great facility, super location, great value
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Family"
excellent
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good enough and close to mall"
Overall nice hotel but the toilet may need renovation.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Felimon
"awesome experience"
Wonderful and just what we were looking for. Thanks
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Decent for the price"
Stay was good. Side gate was broken, had to enter through lobby each time we came and went. Shower leaked water all over bathroom floor due to someone not being able to figure out the shower curtain needed to be mounted low enough to stay within the confines of the tub.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Todd
"Wrestling"
We stayed for a sporting event and I feel the hotel should give sports rates for teams and families staying there
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good Overnight Spot in Baton Rouge"
The room was very nice and spacious but the comfort of the king sized bed was less than desired... overall a good place for the money ....
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Doug
"Road Noise"
The location of the hotel is great. However, the windows appear to be single pane and allows excessive road noise to come through. I had to where ear plugs to get minimal sleep. Keep this in mind and ask for the most quiet room possible.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Broken Arrow
"Very Friendly"
It was a nice hotel. Comfortable and very friendly
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Butler
"Nice hotel to consider for LSU events"
Excellent staff, very clean. The beds are a little firm but I guess that depends on what you like.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Central location;Nice hotel and staff was friendly"
I've stayed at this hotel at least once a month for the past 18 months. The rooms are spacious and clean. For the price I think it is a great value. Each room I stayed in was a suite with mini fridge plus a living area with a pull out couch and bedroom area. Never had a problem. It's not a new location so there are signs of wear and tear but would never consider it significant. Staff was very friendly and always remembered me when I arrived. Easy access to interstate and LSU campus. I will warn light sleepers that this may not be the place for you. This place is close to the interstate and you will have some background noise through out the night. I would consider myself a moderate sleeper and never had an issue, but could see if that it would be problematic for a light sleeper that wakes easily. Big value for the price
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
R
"Enjoyed the roominess and clean beds."
Very pleasant experience with good service, good location, good price.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
michael
Hotel was nice and clean..staff very helpful and friendly. Close to shopping and restaurants. Executive suite has a nice large bathroom
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not so great on many fronts"
Very noisy room next to a very busy Interstate. The room curtains could not be closed and it was annoying to sleep with street lights shinning into the room. Staff gave us wrong directions (we were 3 miles away from where we needed to go, the front desk attendant sent us on 40 mile goose chase). The room key stopped working, the room TV did not have sound on my favorite channel (PBS).
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Hazem
"Sleeping on Bricks"
The beds are very hard. I've stayed at this hotel on 2 separate occasions for 2 nights both. The beds were hard both times. We figured we'd give it another try after the first stay because it was a very nice hotel, but the bed was hard on our second stay also.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Our stay"
Our stay at Wymdam Gardens was more than we expected. The staff was so accommodating and could not do enough for us. We had six nights there and would stay again. We had a suite with refrigerator and microwave which was of much use to us. Laura the asst. Manager was a most gracious hostess and should be honored for her help. Tere is a shuttle to take you anywhere with in a three mile radius. That was unexpected and we used it several times a day. The breakfast proved for us was unexpected and we did enjoy.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
evelyn
"otherwise"
only problem was refridge did'nt work. plumbing by refridge was'nt hooked up, fruit from cont breakfast was rotten both bananas and apple.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Darrell
"Not great :~/"
They advertised full kitchens in every room (not so for our room~we had the standard microwave, small refrigerator and small coffee pot). The bathroom sink was in the bedroom. Free breakfast was not included for those who booked through hotels.com (and was $6 each if you wanted to partake). There was traffic noise from the highway all night long.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Not what it was advertised as-"
If you like hard mattresses, this will be perfect for you. Think boards! Also, we were told we would have to pay $6 for the continental breakfast that was supposed to be included.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
The first room we were put in the refrigerator did not work and was leaking water on the floor. We called down and they moved us to another room in like 30 minutes. The next room we were put in I put on the ac and put it to 65. I was tired and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was hot in the room. The room never got below 75 degrees all night. I told them about it the next day and the customer service person did not care. Just checked me out without caring if I had a good night sleep or not. Will not stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Quick get away"
Beds pretty hard, but everything else was great! Excellent breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Catherine
Nice clean hotel. Good simple breakfast. Good access on Interstate 10.
"baton rouge business visit."
Front desk staff Jared is always pleasant and helpful. Thanks Jared!
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"LSU outing"
All was good except room location to close to the interstate so noise kept from a good night sleep. Did not realize rooms are accessed from outside the building when booking and prefer hotel feel rather than motel.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Perfect place to stay"
Really enjoyed our stay. Hotel rooms were great with plenty space. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Geaux Tigers"
Last minute reservation to attend an LSU game. The staff was super duper! We had a wonderful stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Not worth the money and no free breakfast"
This is the 2nd time we have been to this hotel and will be the last. It looks like a nice hotel and the room is a nice layout. We like hotels were the bed and sofa bed are separate areas. The sound of cars from I-10 is very loud (the windows are thin) and the bed is like a rock. Also, don't be fooled when they say free breakfast. It's not free or included. $6/person (unless you book the room throughout the hotel). We went on the LSU/Bama game weekend and also paid 2.5 times more than usual. Definitely not worth it.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Erica
"Good Bang for Buck during LSU game weekends"
It was the by far the cheapest rate of "garden inn" or higher hotels in around the Bluebonnet, Essen, College Lane areas for the weekend of the LSU v. Bama weekend, which made me nervous. But I was pleasantly surprised how nice it really was. You can tell it is an old hotel that has been remodeled into a Wyndham. Employees were very friendly and helpful. Lobby was nice. Offered shuttle to and from Tiger Stadium. There were little things that an old hotel would be problematic because such as our bathroom door didn't shut close because it wasn't put on hedges right. And balcony door was very difficult to open (took two people). The vent in bathroom was very loud. But a good bang for your buck place to stay for the big LSU game weekends.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Overpriced hotel with stained floors"
Hotel was way overpriced!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Christina
"Lovely hotel"
A real bargain. Lovely hotel with true HD television in the rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"BR"
Hotel overall was nice. Need new mattresses. Mattress was hard as a rock. Air conditioner was very noisy.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Ok for last minute"
Last minute booking with very few choices. Convenient location right by the interstate. Awesome staff! Basic just ok rooms.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
nancy
"One night"
Simple, but tidy.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great hotel, horrible bed!"
The hotel was very clean and the courtyard is very nice. The only complaint and it's probably one of the most important features was that the mattress was very uncomfortable. If you are you use to a soft comfy mattress this is not it!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great stay at the Wyndham"
Very nice clean comfortable hetel. Staff was great too! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
DA
"Not as expected."
The outside of the hotel is deceiving compared to inside the room, very bland, not welcoming. Our bathroom had hair on floor and a lot behind door, the towel also had hair in it. On the bathroom door in someone had written something. All night long we heard a hissing noise and then like someone calling their mother, as if a compressor was trying to start, much louder in bathroom, very weird.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
road travelers
Bed was extremely hard. Service was decent.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014