All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5600 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Road Noise"
The location of the hotel is great. However, the windows appear to be single pane and allows excessive road noise to come through. I had to where ear plugs to get minimal sleep. Keep this in mind and ask for the most quiet room possible.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Broken Arrow
"Very Friendly"
It was a nice hotel. Comfortable and very friendly
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Butler
"Nice hotel to consider for LSU events"
Excellent staff, very clean. The beds are a little firm but I guess that depends on what you like.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Central location;Nice hotel and staff was friendly"
I've stayed at this hotel at least once a month for the past 18 months. The rooms are spacious and clean. For the price I think it is a great value. Each room I stayed in was a suite with mini fridge plus a living area with a pull out couch and bedroom area. Never had a problem. It's not a new location so there are signs of wear and tear but would never consider it significant. Staff was very friendly and always remembered me when I arrived. Easy access to interstate and LSU campus. I will warn light sleepers that this may not be the place for you. This place is close to the interstate and you will have some background noise through out the night. I would consider myself a moderate sleeper and never had an issue, but could see if that it would be problematic for a light sleeper that wakes easily. Big value for the price
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
R
"Enjoyed the roominess and clean beds."
Very pleasant experience with good service, good location, good price.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
michael
Hotel was nice and clean..staff very helpful and friendly. Close to shopping and restaurants. Executive suite has a nice large bathroom
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not so great on many fronts"
Very noisy room next to a very busy Interstate. The room curtains could not be closed and it was annoying to sleep with street lights shinning into the room. Staff gave us wrong directions (we were 3 miles away from where we needed to go, the front desk attendant sent us on 40 mile goose chase). The room key stopped working, the room TV did not have sound on my favorite channel (PBS).
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Hazem
"Sleeping on Bricks"
The beds are very hard. I've stayed at this hotel on 2 separate occasions for 2 nights both. The beds were hard both times. We figured we'd give it another try after the first stay because it was a very nice hotel, but the bed was hard on our second stay also.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Our stay"
Our stay at Wymdam Gardens was more than we expected. The staff was so accommodating and could not do enough for us. We had six nights there and would stay again. We had a suite with refrigerator and microwave which was of much use to us. Laura the asst. Manager was a most gracious hostess and should be honored for her help. Tere is a shuttle to take you anywhere with in a three mile radius. That was unexpected and we used it several times a day. The breakfast proved for us was unexpected and we did enjoy.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
evelyn
"otherwise"
only problem was refridge did'nt work. plumbing by refridge was'nt hooked up, fruit from cont breakfast was rotten both bananas and apple.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Darrell
"Not great :~/"
They advertised full kitchens in every room (not so for our room~we had the standard microwave, small refrigerator and small coffee pot). The bathroom sink was in the bedroom. Free breakfast was not included for those who booked through hotels.com (and was $6 each if you wanted to partake). There was traffic noise from the highway all night long.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Not what it was advertised as-"
If you like hard mattresses, this will be perfect for you. Think boards! Also, we were told we would have to pay $6 for the continental breakfast that was supposed to be included.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
The first room we were put in the refrigerator did not work and was leaking water on the floor. We called down and they moved us to another room in like 30 minutes. The next room we were put in I put on the ac and put it to 65. I was tired and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was hot in the room. The room never got below 75 degrees all night. I told them about it the next day and the customer service person did not care. Just checked me out without caring if I had a good night sleep or not. Will not stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Quick get away"
Beds pretty hard, but everything else was great! Excellent breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Catherine
Nice clean hotel. Good simple breakfast. Good access on Interstate 10.
"baton rouge business visit."
Front desk staff Jared is always pleasant and helpful. Thanks Jared!
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"LSU outing"
All was good except room location to close to the interstate so noise kept from a good night sleep. Did not realize rooms are accessed from outside the building when booking and prefer hotel feel rather than motel.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Perfect place to stay"
Really enjoyed our stay. Hotel rooms were great with plenty space. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Geaux Tigers"
Last minute reservation to attend an LSU game. The staff was super duper! We had a wonderful stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Not worth the money and no free breakfast"
This is the 2nd time we have been to this hotel and will be the last. It looks like a nice hotel and the room is a nice layout. We like hotels were the bed and sofa bed are separate areas. The sound of cars from I-10 is very loud (the windows are thin) and the bed is like a rock. Also, don't be fooled when they say free breakfast. It's not free or included. $6/person (unless you book the room throughout the hotel). We went on the LSU/Bama game weekend and also paid 2.5 times more than usual. Definitely not worth it.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Erica
"Good Bang for Buck during LSU game weekends"
It was the by far the cheapest rate of "garden inn" or higher hotels in around the Bluebonnet, Essen, College Lane areas for the weekend of the LSU v. Bama weekend, which made me nervous. But I was pleasantly surprised how nice it really was. You can tell it is an old hotel that has been remodeled into a Wyndham. Employees were very friendly and helpful. Lobby was nice. Offered shuttle to and from Tiger Stadium. There were little things that an old hotel would be problematic because such as our bathroom door didn't shut close because it wasn't put on hedges right. And balcony door was very difficult to open (took two people). The vent in bathroom was very loud. But a good bang for your buck place to stay for the big LSU game weekends.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Overpriced hotel with stained floors"
Hotel was way overpriced!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Christina
"Lovely hotel"
A real bargain. Lovely hotel with true HD television in the rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"BR"
Hotel overall was nice. Need new mattresses. Mattress was hard as a rock. Air conditioner was very noisy.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Ok for last minute"
Last minute booking with very few choices. Convenient location right by the interstate. Awesome staff! Basic just ok rooms.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
nancy
"One night"
Simple, but tidy.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great hotel, horrible bed!"
The hotel was very clean and the courtyard is very nice. The only complaint and it's probably one of the most important features was that the mattress was very uncomfortable. If you are you use to a soft comfy mattress this is not it!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Great stay at the Wyndham"
Very nice clean comfortable hetel. Staff was great too! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
DA
"Not as expected."
The outside of the hotel is deceiving compared to inside the room, very bland, not welcoming. Our bathroom had hair on floor and a lot behind door, the towel also had hair in it. On the bathroom door in someone had written something. All night long we heard a hissing noise and then like someone calling their mother, as if a compressor was trying to start, much louder in bathroom, very weird.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
road travelers
Bed was extremely hard. Service was decent.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The room layout is a little odd but functional. The A/C unit was noisy so it helped to close the door to the bedroom. I wonder if getting a good rate through Hotels.com means you get a room at the very back, away from the view and close to the freeway?
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Beekeepers
Hotel experience was pleasant and relaxing. Check in was quick and room was very clean. Real nice hotel, it will definately be my hotel of choice when in the area.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Very unhappy"
Horrible, ac was not cooling so I checked filter & it was completely clogged hasn't been changed since March 2014, balcony door was broken, bathroom door was falling off of its hinges & there were spiders in our room!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
casey
Disappointed breakfast was not included during our stay. Mentioned some maintenance items that needed attention.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"Pretty nice but dirty elevators!"
The hotel is great for the price. Comfortable, quiet, and safe. The breakfast is a bit ridiculous for 6$. It should be included as its nothing more than any other complimentary breakfast elsewhere. The carpet in the rooms are clean as far as vacuumed, but definitely need to be shampooed. Many spots on them. I've stayed in several rooms in the last month and they're all the same. The other odd thing is the elevators are disgusting — very dirty and smelly. Otherwise this hotel is pretty nice.
3 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Wyndham Garden Baton Rouge Hotel"
Friday night the AC broke in our room and we could not change rooms until in the morning. I had 2 kids and an 8 month pregnant wife. As you can imagine we did not get any sleep that night. Saturday night I went to the front desk to get blankets for the sofa bed and extra towels. They would not give me neither and stated that they would have to bring them to me. They finally brought us the sheets after about a 3hr wait (after the kids had done fallen a sleep) and never brought us towels. The day staff was very pleasant and helpful. But, the night staff was very RUDE and did not want to help us out at all with anything. They acted as if we were bothering them when we asked for a room change due to the ac not working and when asking for towels and sheets.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Troy
Total lack of security, I left, cancelling my reservation.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
It was nice to stay in a room that had a separate sitting area with a door between the bedroom area and the sitting area. If someone wanted to sleep and someone else wanted to watch TV, both would be happy. I liked the balcony view over the pool area. I'd stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Monica
Get rid of the love-bugs. They were in the room. Upgrade the hvac units. You should enclose the entire property with one big roof.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great place to stay for LSU game"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The courtyard and outside areas were very attractive and well kept. The room had plenty of light which I liked. The living area was my least favorite part of the experience. The sofa was ugly and looked uncomfortable and I didn't want to sit on it because it had stains. The mattress was hard and the sheets weren't that soft or comfortable. The room was quiet and clean. It was located right off I-10 and was close to great restaurants and shopping. It was an easy drive to Tiger Stadium. I would probably stay here again but would like to find a more updated hotel nearby.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Kimberly
"LSU Game!!!"
Very nice, clean,best price, and very helpful staff. Our new Hotel when in BR.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
DAD
Loud aircondtioning unit made it hard to sleep. Also, the smell wasn't pleasant.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Stayed at the Wyndham Gardens when my husband and I went to the LSU game. Great location and super friendly front desk clerks!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Valerie
"No A/C"
The a/c was out when we entered the first room we book and there were ants and small flying insects in this room. No big deal we will get another one from the front desk. Second room a/c also broke and same flying insects. NOT HAPPY. Over 10 rooms had no a/c on a very hot night. Finally, front desk found one that the a/c worked. Exhausted from touring the whole property to find one with no insects and working a/c at midnight.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
LSU
"Beautiful hotel"
Elegant hotel with friendly and helpful staff who made us feel right at home. The suite was spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
It was a nice clean hotel, a little expensive for just a nights stay. Also, if you book through Hotel.com you do not recieve a free breakfast. Breakfast offerings were bare minimum .
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Joan
"Great place"
Great place would def. Go back
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Dustin
Clean rooms... Great air conditioning in rooms
12 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Everything about our stay was amazing!
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Wil
"Disappointed in our stay"
We took a mini vacation for 4 days at the Wyndham Baton Rouge. First problem was the room; They put us in a room on the same side as the freeway so that you could hear the sound of cars all night. It didn't help that the patio doors were sealed shut and were not insulated so the air and the noise from the freeway were really loud and hard to get any rest. No continental breakfast big enough for a child. We purchased the breakfast for $6 per person and included a very small portion on a small plate with no seconds. The eggs tasted like powder. After we left from the hotel, I noticed that our bag filled with clothes we bought in Baton Rouge were missing. I brought this up to management since the only person that had access to the bag was the cleaning crew. The response was that the lady that cleaned our room had been there too long to do something like that. I got no compensation for our loss much less a "SORRY"!! I am extremely disappointed and won't be staying there again if we ever go back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014