All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
950 N State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great hotel for the price!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Quick trip"
We had a great stay. Everyone was very nice and the room was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"small and loud"
These rooms are the smallest I've ever stayed in. There is a florescent light that can't be turned off across from the bed. There's drag racing on the street for about 2 hours on the weekends, and no cops to stop it.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
Located on the Main Street of town right off 101, but set back from the street and far away enough from freeway noise. Large pool, no spa. Very small breakfast room (more of a make n take area). Wifii was excellent! Had to rearrange room to accommodate rollaway bed. No ironing board. Plenty of front door parking. Mc Donald's and Raley's grocery store on the block. Wing Stop is excellent as well! Very nice staff!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Beds are amazing! The pillows are perfect."
This is a clean, no-frills motel. The beds are super comfortable and the pillows were amazing. I rarely sleep hard when I am traveling and I think I sawed logs every night. The staff are responsive and friendly with a sense of humor. We were there for a large 3 day concert and the hotel was sold out every night. You would never guess that they were that busy because they were so chill.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Colleen
"Quick stay"
quick stay overnight, last minute reservation. Last room available we were warned by the front desk that the room would be very hot. He told us how to adjust the air conditioner to quickly cool the room. Worked well.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Crackville Hotel"
Drug dealers working on the far side lot, not a nice part of town
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Lysol gets the smoke out."
The room smelled like someone had just been smoking in it. We weren't able to change rooms. So we went down to Rite Aid brought a $2 can of Lysol. Sprayed down the carpets, bedspread, bathroom. Left for about an hour and wah lah, the smoke smell is gone. I left the rest of the Lysol for the cleaning staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Raine
"I will be back."
Stayed two days, found the Day's Inn to be clean and quiet and with convenient access to the local features. The bed was comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Very nice experience!"
Very nicely kept grounds, well-maintained, quiet and very clean. We would not hesitate staying there again. Very courteous and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kathleen
"No Complaints"
Good service, clean rooms, nice pool. The bathroom had a moldy septic smell, but au ode from that the stay was very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Cipy
"good room"
Everything was good except a very weird smell in our room. We couldnt find where it was coming from but a can of fabreez and we were okay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Barry
"Nice, clean room but not for solo women."
The room was great - very neat and clean - but I'd say this hotel is not for solo women. I felt unsafe because there were all these low life looking people hanging outside their rooms smoking and watching every move I made as a came and went. I'd have felt fine if my boyfriend was with me. The guys were all so skinny - they looked like meth heads.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Ann
"Nice place in Ukiah !"
Pleasantly surprised ! Very nice place and friendly staff I'll stay there again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great customer service"
Stay was great. We checked-in and found dog-feces behind the door inside the room. Notified this too the front desk - they changed the room in a second and apologized for the inconvenience. No issues what so ever. Also, the breakfast was good - reached just before closing and they refilled everything. Great customer service.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Zubin
"Better than expected"
Better than expected, breakfast is sufficient, look like it is newly painted
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
NICKY
"Clean, great value"
At the price, around $69, the room was a heck of a deal.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Cheap and easy"
Cheap and easy
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great value for the price."
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and affordable. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
Ryan
"Disgusting, dirty, smelly, moldy!! Horrible!!!"
I am very easy to please and this was the worst hotel experience I've had my entire life. It took the guy more then 5 minutes to come out of his hotel room and open the office for us to check in. He had obviously just woken up and didn't even say hello. as soon as you walk in the front office you get hit with an overwhelming smell of curry. The smell was so strong it was making my eyes water and the other 2 people I was with had to step outside while I continued checking in. Once we got our key and went to our room, we walked in to the dirtiest, smelliest room ever...it smelt like cats had lived in there for years. Dust everywhere, stains on sheets, carpet wasn't vacuumed, tons of mold in the bathroom!! You could tell they had tried to cover the mold with paint!! The room smelt so bad, none of us even wanted to put our bags in there. We opened the window and turned the air on full blast to try and get some circulation so we could breathe throughout the night. We were so tempted to just leave and find another hotel, but we had already paid $80 for this room and couldn't get refunded. What we ended up doing was getting a blanket that we had in the car on top of the bed so we could sleep on top of our blanket without having to touch the nasty bed that was in the room. I would NEVER stay here again or recommend it to anyone. This experience makes me not even want to stay at a Days Inn again, no matter what town.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"NOT GOOD! !"
Checked into room and it was small low ceiling and shabby. Couldn't even get housekeeping for towels. Also found a pair of sunglasses underneath the pillows. (Cheap sunglasses to boot!)
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"hot box city"
arrived late, heater was on in room, 110 degrees, would not cool, opened doors, windows, took til 2am to be livable, unplugged ac unit, when I plugged it in, in the morning it worked perfectly so.....manager apologized. i will stay again
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
mark
"Surprised"
When we booked this room I didn't have high expectations with it being in downtown Eureka but we were surprised. This is a very safe,secure, clean and comfortable room. The staff was very friendly and out stay was enjoyable.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Martha
"Sketchy!"
Dark room, old cigarette odor, broken heater/ac unit, curly hairs on toilet seat...need I say more?
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good older motel"
For an older motel, it was in good shape. We enjoyed the brand new carpet! The bed was quite hard.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"No hospitality here!"
No one at the front desk seemed welcoming or cared. Construction above our room was distracting and annoying.....there were plenty of empty rooms, but the "friendly front desk" placed us there. The television and the wifi worked!
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Austin
"Unfriendly staff"
Our experience didn't start well. We arrived at 2PM and even though they have a sign saying check-in starts at 2PM, they said we had to wait 45 minutes because they had a pretty busy day the day before. We needed to use a restroom and they told us to look elsewhere. We felt that the clerk was not very friendly. When we came back later, we got our keys, and even though our room was non-smoking, the room had a strong smell of cigarette. Breakfast was simple but reasonable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great room, excellent value"
As good as a good Super 8, maybe 15% less cost. Clean, comfy bed, good size outdoor pool. Note that maids clean early. Let desk know if you need them to clean your room last.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Days not Inn"
Upon check in they asked if we would need more towels. This was a 2 night stay so we said yes. We received more towels but the room was not made up, the trash was not emptied, the lighting in the room was very dim, the room was very musty with mold growing in the grout on the tub shower.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Samuel
"Noisy"
Got in late and rented for 2nd day so we could rest but got a rude awaking by a compressor and painter upstairs at 9 am
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice but loud"
Room was very nice. Lots of noice past 1am from others staying there. Yelling & shady people. Probably would stay somewhere else next time.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Friendly in Ukiah!"
great service, friendly staff, accommodated us when we decided to stay an extra night. Would like to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"nice place to stay"
Our stay was great, the room was very nice and very clean. My only complaint would be the overpowering smell of curry in the lobby. I understand that most often the people that run motels also stay there, but more care should be taken when it comes to scent. If I had not already made my reservation online and was just a walk in customer I probably would have not stayed there because the smell was that strong.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Comfortable and Quiet"
We stayed 4 days. The room was clean and had everything we needed to be comfortable. Maid service was good. It's was comfortable and quiet. We will stay again when in the area.
thomas
"Upstairs neighbor was loud."
Found dirty sock from previous customer and plastic wrapper from soap really not sure how well the rooms are cleaned.
"worst hotel ever!!"
It sucks. Dirty, old, and uncomfortable bed, everything sucks! Old don't waste your money here.and hotels.com take it off on Ur list as well.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Mary Ann
"Can't be beat for $50 a night"
Room was dirty and had obviously been used and abused by smokers and children and not thoroughly cleaned or renovated in some time. Given that, Wifi was free and the room was quiet.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Nate
Forgettable experience. Substandard compared to even other Day's Inn motels I have stayed before.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Arrived late. Room was warm and mostly clean. Did find what appeared to be a piece of Petrified celery and some pop corn at the foot of one of the beds. Hair dryer didn't work. Morning breakfast was OK. Otherwise the stay was good and I will stay there again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Better than average..."
Overall was okay - better than average, but the area doesn't have many choices...
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Kavin
"Cheap for a reason"
Room was clean. Bed was a rock! Place really needs to be updated. Price was cheap which is probably why there were doors slamming all night, babies screaming and elephants upstairs.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
AndreaM
"Perfect for out of town family & friends!"
Stayed 3 nights & loved being able to walk everywhere!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
At this price, you expect a room that is just a place to flop, but whatever you do, don't flop down on that plank of a bed! Those were 2 mighty uncomfortable nights spent on that slab. Pillows were nice, though. The internet was a bit weak. When I tried to go online very early in the morning on the day of our departure, I couldn't get access. Other than those things, the room was clean and adequate. Fridge and microwave worked great. Try to get an upstairs room because, at least in our room, the floor creaked something awful. I felt sorry for the people under us.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
kelikaneki
not too happy. there was no hot tub and when I got to the breakfast room, hardly have anything to eat.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Needs a bit of improvement"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Check in went smoothly. We were happy that they were pet friendly! We were not happy to hear people awake, listening to music, and talking loudly at 3:00 in the morning. I don't care if it's Saturday night!!! Some travelers like to sleep at a motel!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Deb
Front desk was wonderful. But the beds were hard as rocks. Had to go to the store and buy a pad to soften it up. Plus had to ask for an extra blanket to hang in the window to darken the room.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Tammy
"Hilariously Outdated, Loud, Uncomfortable"
This place is hilariously outdated. The front desk lady wasn't especially nice or pleasant, the room while initially charming due to its outdated funkiness was dark and awkward, the bed was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever laid on, and the paper thin walls allowed me to enjoy the neighboring rooms conversation until 4:00am, which restarted at 7:00am. Nope, nope, nope. Never again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Sara
"Good for the price"
Good hotel for the price. Ukiah is a small town so the location is close to everything, on the main street running from the freeway into town. Nice pool, free Internet, and free parking. The room was clean and included all the normal amenities.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Randy
"Restful and relaxing"
Our room was clean and comfortable, a long day driving, our room was a relaxing and restful experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sheena
"Not so great."
Hotel bed was line sleeping on a box spring. The towels were old and like sandpaper. Everything in the room was from the 70's, besides the TV.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014