All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
950 N State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Expectations met, nice bed, no nasty surprises!"
Not bad, pretty much what I expected at this price point. Older structure getting nice upgrades phased in (plantation shutters on the main windows were a nice touch). HVAC was a typical motel unit, but much less noisy, at least in heating mode. It was a bit slow to respond (like all these older designs), so it takes a few minutes to determine if it was actually working. Bed was better than most for this class of accommodations, coffee was terrible! Shower head and water pressure were acceptable.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Nice, enough"
Good for the cost
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Paula
"Thanks guy at desk!!!!!"
Emergency stop. Two year old came down with the stomach flu on our drive to family day before thanksgiving. It was past midnight. He was covered in throw up. Screaming. Guy at desk answered bell quickly. Got me checked in VERY fast understanding the circumstances. Room was clean. Heater worked. Bed comfortable. Didn't need much more. Oh, and very affordable.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Alicua
"a nice place to stay"
comfortable and good price
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Aalia
I hate how these stupid reviews require you to write something, so I am writing something. IT WAS OK.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Very adequate.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Great stay and great value."
Was there for a Celebration of Life and enjoyed the quiet except for the "lead footed" tenants in the unit above--no fault of the staff who were great and accommodating when my sister needed a last minute room.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Austin
"One nighter"
Just for one night. Served it purpose. Breakfast was a little weak.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
Sean
"So-so place."
It was conveniently located not far from Highway 101. The room was really dark, one of those motel rooms where you turn on all the lights and the only thing that seems to light up are the lights themselves. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The air conditioning unit was around a corner away from the bed so I was able to keep it turned up without getting overly cold. Three police cars showed up at the front door when I returned after being out Saturday evening, so I'm supposing some dodgy characters may have been staying there. Had a better accommodation been available at a reasonable price I would have taken that. This was one of the few halfway decent places that were not overpriced.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
Rich
"Serviceable, if you don't want to sleep."
Positive: Mostly clean. Reasonable pet policy ($10/day). Negative: Noisy, noisy, noisy. Upstairs tenants trounced around the room at all hours of the day sounding like a parade of elephants. Male next door neighbor had a female visitor at 2:30AM (you can draw your own conclusions). No smoking is allowed in the rooms so everyone sits outside puffing away.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Fisherman: yes; wife:no"
I wouldn't necessarily call this place skanky (though my wife might). It would be fine for guys on a fishing trip or a place to grab some Z's on the drive from LA to Seattle, but the bed was uncomfortable, hot water was sporadic, temperature control was finicky and generally a bit rustic without the normally associated charm.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Ian
We were in the area for one evening. Staff not overly friendly. Breakfast adequate.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"pathetic!"
The room itself is nice, but this place lacks in service. We went out for the day and returned to a dirty room. It was obvious that they were in our room because they removed all four pillows from the bed and put them on the floor. Our trash was not taken out and they didn't leave clean towels or toilet paper. I mentioned all of this to a staff member and his attitude was, oh well that's too bad, everybody left for the day. We did manage to get our trash taken care of. The biggest disappointment was the free breakfast, terrible! Hard boiled eggs, toaster waffles, biscuits with some runny separated milk gravey and yogurt, they had cereal and pastries too. The town is gloomy and depressed, it's hard to find a decent place to eat and many of the restaurants are out of business. I will never stay in Ukiah again. My past experiences with the Days Inn in other towns have been excellent, this one is a lemon! Wife's review: Let me start by saying I've never written a bad review. And I usually make my own bed when I stay at a hotel, and never ask for fresh towels every day because I see it as waste. But because they took ours without replacing them I was forced to call the desk to get towels. When the staff came he was obviously irritated, so I tried to explain that I wasn't trying to be difficult and continued to tell him how we found our room, he literally said, "ya, what do you want me to do about it?" It felt like we were just a pain in their butt and we were in their way.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Got there late but room was still available down stairs. Liked the shutters over windows Breakfast OK but no waffle maker.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"Disappointed in Pittsburg"
The desk staff was not very friendly. They charged us extra for a smoking room, which was not disclosed at time of booking. The breakfast was lacking. We ran out of toilet paper @ 12:30p.m., the staff argued with us about it !! The room was worn and dirty. Our first experience with expedia and this hotel chain.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Christine
"Nice room - lacks lighting."
One night stay. Clean and roomy, however the lighting was poor due to using very low wattage LCD bulbs in all fixtures. Not enough light to read with. Otherwise very adequate and decent breakfast included.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Good place for the night"
comfortable and pretty clean
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Daniel A.
"Fine for what it is..."
For what it is, it is fine. Pretty clean room and grounds. Bed not very comfy, but worked for us. Allow dogs (10.00 fee). easy on and off from 101.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"My one night stay."
The best part was the good size swimming pool. (Although I was tempted to grab the pool net to remove the multitude of dead bugs floating along the surface; It was quite apparent that the pool isn't cleaned or skimmed as often as needed.) The lighting in the room was poor. I would advise staying in an upstairs room. You can here every step from the room above. I actually didn't get much sleep because the person in the room above me was pacing the floor from about 9pm until about 2am. I wondered what kind of activities could require that kind of busyness. ?? In hindsight I wish I would have requested a change of rooms earlier in the night.. The lack of sleep because of all the noise is my biggest complaint. In the hotel managements defense, I guess they had no way of knowing about the noise unless somebody complained. Unless the noise was to do a renovation of the upstairs room. I'm not sure what was taking place up there. Regardless, the noise proofing from the upstairs floor to the lower units is non existent. Summary: If you enjoy swimming, the room rates are reasonable, just be sure to stay upstairs. So I said that I would recommend the room, but.....
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Good quality with minor deficiencies."
The hotel was clean and nice, however the interior lighting used very low wattage LCD lights which were not bright enough for reading or working. Breakfast was pretty sparse. Everything was above average.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Ecconomical, clean,and comfortable. Quiet and convenient with a nice pool. We would definitely stay here again when in Ukiah.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"nice place great price"
nice place great price, the only problem I had was the hotel staff people standing outside my door talking when I was trying to get some sleep
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"4 nites - just fine"
Great location, easy access to all of Ukiah and region
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"We'll be back....."
Pleasantly surprised at how clean and updated it was. In a busy area but convenient to freeways and restaurants. Best value for the money that we have had on this trip. Recommended. Will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
The hotel was in a nice location. The room was below par, old and outdated.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Jeffrey
"A great stay in Ukiah"
Never mind that we were in a great mood after driving through the Redwoods. The staff was professional and quick as they were polite. Rooms were comfortable and beautifully furnished; nice and quiet.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
rpk
"Wonderful experience!"
I checked in within 5 minutes and checked out even faster. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was fresh and the attendant made sure it was stocked. This was a great place to stay if you need a no frills place for a great value. This place is well managed!
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Rabbie
"Did not get burned!"
I had to travel to Ukiah on business and my usual motel was booked full as well as most motels in town due to the fire. Fire fighters had most available non-smoking rooms leaving only smoking rooms. I tried to convince the clerk to move a firemen to a smoking room figuring they would care but she laughed and said they are probably tired from smoke inhalation on the job. Anyway I booked this through Travago. It was clean, quite, reasonable, available and had a firm mattress, so I was a happy camper!
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Good place to stay"
A nice, well maintained motel.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
John O.
"Great value!"
Very nice for the price! Would definately recommend.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Benjamin
"O.K. for a Night"
This hotel was functional and O.K. for one night. Unfortunately there was no comfortable chair in the room--there were two desk type chairs. The breakfast room is extremely small, chaotic, and really not sufficient to handle the number of guests at the hotel. The hotel information correctly stated that there is a continental breakfast, but the breakfast selections were far more limited than what we have found at other Days Inns.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
The room smelled terrible
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Our room was very clean and felt safe. Breakfast had a nice variety considering it continental. Personnel was friendly and accommodating ! Pool was exceptionally clean! I will definatly stay again!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Flee bag motel"
Bad service, dirty rooms, lumpy pillows. Do not stay here.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Dog Friendly?"
The reservations were made at this hotel as it was listed as pet friendly. There was one office person that obviously doesn't like dogs as she proceeded to tell us we needed to take our dogs elsewhere for them to relieve themselves. She suggested we take them to a park. She would stand outside anytime we had the dogs out to make sure they weren't going on the property. We always clean up after our dogs and were offended.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Debra
Great hotel for the price!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"hotel experience"
clean, neat and friendly staff-continental breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
jo
"Quick trip"
We had a great stay. Everyone was very nice and the room was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"small and loud"
These rooms are the smallest I've ever stayed in. There is a florescent light that can't be turned off across from the bed. There's drag racing on the street for about 2 hours on the weekends, and no cops to stop it.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice hotel with good restaurant"
This hotel was generally good. Arrived around 8pm, left the next day at checkout time (11am if I recall.) Traveling solo for an interview. The pool looked inviting, although I did not use it. The room had wifi. The room also smelled bad, but after I opened the windows and turned on the fan for an hour or two it was ok. Overall, it balanced out to average.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Located on the Main Street of town right off 101, but set back from the street and far away enough from freeway noise. Large pool, no spa. Very small breakfast room (more of a make n take area). Wifii was excellent! Had to rearrange room to accommodate rollaway bed. No ironing board. Plenty of front door parking. Mc Donald's and Raley's grocery store on the block. Wing Stop is excellent as well! Very nice staff!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"I wouldnt stay here again.."
Hotel check-in process was antiquated, pen and paper and credit card imprints. Hotel room was hot hot hot, if you have people checking in, how about turning on the AC to at least 80, the room took hours to cool down to something reasonable. All the rooms smelled like stale smoke, these were smoking rooms at one point that were converted and no renovation or rehabilitation was done, room had a heavy stench of stale smoke. Room with double occupancy and they provide a single disposable cup for the coffee maker. The occupants in the room next to my room were "permanent" residents with a German Shepard dog in the room. Woke in the morning to a pile of dog doo right outside my hotel room door, I had to step over it to get out of my room. Other folks in our group stayed at other hotels in the area and paid way less for much better. My advise, find somewhere else to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Beds are amazing! The pillows are perfect."
This is a clean, no-frills motel. The beds are super comfortable and the pillows were amazing. I rarely sleep hard when I am traveling and I think I sawed logs every night. The staff are responsive and friendly with a sense of humor. We were there for a large 3 day concert and the hotel was sold out every night. You would never guess that they were that busy because they were so chill.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Colleen
"Quick stay"
quick stay overnight, last minute reservation. Last room available we were warned by the front desk that the room would be very hot. He told us how to adjust the air conditioner to quickly cool the room. Worked well.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Crackville Hotel"
Drug dealers working on the far side lot, not a nice part of town
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Very expensive for a Motel!! This is not a hotel! The same woman runs it around the clock, I think she just sleeps in the back room..she's pretty rude.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
C
"Wish I had looked around more."
They had rooms available last minute, but now I see why. Unfriendly receptionist, hair left in the bathrooms, the tables in the room felt like they would fall apart if you sneezed too hard. The decor was cute. Breakfast was disappointing. Cold biscuits and gravy. One of the workers came in, keys still in hand, to refill the breakfast bar. Never put gloves on, touched everything while still holding on to the keys. Would have been ok if everything was packaged. Overall disappointing and I won't be returning.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Lysol gets the smoke out."
The room smelled like someone had just been smoking in it. We weren't able to change rooms. So we went down to Rite Aid brought a $2 can of Lysol. Sprayed down the carpets, bedspread, bathroom. Left for about an hour and wah lah, the smoke smell is gone. I left the rest of the Lysol for the cleaning staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Raine
"I will be back."
Stayed two days, found the Day's Inn to be clean and quiet and with convenient access to the local features. The bed was comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Very nice experience!"
Very nicely kept grounds, well-maintained, quiet and very clean. We would not hesitate staying there again. Very courteous and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015