All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America
950 N State St, Ukiah, CA, 95482, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good for the price"
Good hotel for the price. Ukiah is a small town so the location is close to everything, on the main street running from the freeway into town. Nice pool, free Internet, and free parking. The room was clean and included all the normal amenities.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Randy
"Restful and relaxing"
Our room was clean and comfortable, a long day driving, our room was a relaxing and restful experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sheena
"Not so great."
Hotel bed was line sleeping on a box spring. The towels were old and like sandpaper. Everything in the room was from the 70's, besides the TV.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Troy
"everything as promised"
Only a late overnight pit stop. Late check in no problems. Super helpful and friendly staff. Amazing water pressure in the shower (super important). Only draw back, beds were sooo hard. Virtually no sleep.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Enjoyable stay
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Bruce
"Friendly and Clean"
The hotel room was what you can expect of a Days Inn. Nothing too fancy, but comfortable, clean, and quiet. Cable TV, a nice clean pool with pool towels available at the front desk. Breakfast was pretty lacking, but better than a cup of coffee and a doughnut on the road.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Just Visiting
"Days Inn"
Nice place
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Regina
"Days inn"
Was a nice place to stay
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Christopher
"Ok Hotel in Ukiah"
Room as OK, nothing special. Bed was not comfortable and shower was less than great.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Decent motel if just need a bed"
Hotel was OK if you just needed a place to stay. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Could hear traffic noise from the bathroom, even with the window shut. The breakfast was OK, but choices were a bit limited.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good to be back"
The Days Inn staff were really nice, the room was very clean and accommodating with coffee maker, microwave, and fridge. Although I didn't eat the complimentary breakfast, it was nice knowing it was available. I grew up in Ukiah and Days Inn always had a good reputation. I appreciated that as usual, Days Inn does their part in hosting Firefighters!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Lele
"Reasonable budget motel"
The hotel was just fine for the budget price. For a bit less than other budget motels in Ukiah, we had a pretty standard motel room. The motel was generally clean and safe, but our room was not thoroughly cleaned. The shower curtain needed cleaning and the room wasn't well vacuumed (there were toenail clippings in the corner). We saw that the carpet was dirty while trying to find a free outlet. (It would've been nice if there were a few more.) Both staff members that we saw were extremely friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
AD
"Conveniently located and a big room!"
My son and I traveled to Ukiah for a swim meet. This hotel was conveniently located not too far from highway 101 and close to many amenities such as restaurants, grocery stores and gas stations. It was also very near the Fairgrounds, which we weren't using but may be helpful for others. These certainly are not luxury accommodations but perfect for our needs - a safe place to come back to at the end of a long, tiring day. We were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. Ours had a king bed but we were still able to set up a cot for my son without taking up much space. The A/C was icy cold (it was 105 the day we arrived), the TV worked fine, and the refrigerator was very large - which was great because we'd packed a ton of snacks and drinks. Check-in was smooth and no nonsense, and the front desk staff provided us with the wifi login and password without me even asking (this was much appreciated since we brought a laptop and our phones). There was a pool which we didn't use but appeared clean, though strangely located in the middle of the parking lot. We were always able to find parking close to our room. And finally, they offered a free breakfast each morning. We only grabbed coffee, tea and yogurt but there were things like waffles, english muffins, fruit, hardboiled eggs, pastries, etc. Overall, we were satisfied and will likely stay here again next year.
"ok place to stop"
No complaints about this place. Only minor irritant was tiny breakfast area - converted from guest room - and no trays to take anything to room. Everything else was fine for a place to stop on the way to somewhere else
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Outside looked ok but inside was rundown and trash"
Breakfast ok but not great. The clerk greetings us not friendly at all. Room was very run down inside. I wouldn't rent a room there ever again rather stay in a tent.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Old and tired"
The room was old and heavily weathered. We went right to the store to buy air freshener because there was a stagnant stale order that permeated the room. The staff was very nice, but this hotel is been on the downside for a long time. I am all for saving money, but there are a lot of better options in Ukiah. After staying here, Day' Inn has lost a lot of credibility in my mind.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Older motel."
Seemed clean, no coffee maker. Coffee available next to office.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"not bad really"
Went to Ukiah for a July 4 weekend baseball tournament. I had low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Yes, this is a dated property, but, our room was recently painted, new crown molding and super clean. The pool was in great shape and clean. In my opinion, the owners care. Centrally located for everything Ukiah has to offer.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
marc
We were satisfied with our stay and felt we received good service. Thank you.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Overnight stop"
Basic overnight. Mid-town. Decor is a little dated but it was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Kathy J
"Pretty room, good breakfast, a fine place to stay"
My room was plenty big, with a microwave/fridge, big TV, full-length mirror, big bathtub and roomy shower. I got a corner room, so plenty quiet at night. The pool, which i didn't go into, looked clean and inviting. Really nice for the price! Breakfast was much nicer than it can be, with english muffins/toast, waffles, hard boiled eggs, and pretty good coffee. Two thumbs up!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Lovely property, a little out of the way."
What a surprise to find such a fine hotel in a small town.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Lazlo
"Very old"
I was very disappointed in the condition of the room, it was very old and very run down and it did not feel very clean. The guy at the counter was very friendly.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"To far from Kate Wolf Music Festival"
The people are nice, the room was clean but had bad odor (went away after leaving the door and windows open), too bad it is an hour away from Laytonville.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
I think because of reserving through Hotels.com, the manager asked if he could provide housekeeping every other day. That's o.k. and it is no big deal, but I would have liked just a minimal visit to give us more coffee, etc. The rooms are old style, with sloped wood ceilings... very homey and very clean.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"days gone by"
outdated and fairly uncomfortable. no so great breakfast. not right off highway
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"No room for you"
We had reserved a room with a king sized bed, but were told they had no more rooms with king sized beds when we checked in at 2pm. There was no compensation for the downgrade. The bed was plywood board grade hard. The red curtains gave a bright red glow to the room in the morning, instead of the blackout curtains which I prefer. There was a garbage can with swirling flies right outside our door. We were not told about any available breakfast which I just re-read was included in the description. A little annoyed that they encouraged cash transactions so they wouldn't have to pay the credit card/debit card machine fee.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"centrally located"
Hotel was easy to find right off the freeway but not so close to hear it. Beds were comfortable, room was clean. Pool was clean and inviting. Not a bad deal for the price.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Heather Hills
Our experience was good, there for only 1 night. the morning breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
""Mostly Good""
For the most part this is a good hotel to stay at, good location in center of town. I have stay here many time and I have learned that the bath rooms are the weak point of this hotel. The bath rooms small and tight, hard to move around in and they need to be modernized.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Noise from outside. Poor water pressure. Bed was very hard. Room had a strange odor, musty.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
neil
"Would have been nicer if it was cleaner."
Our room was not very clean. The carpet needed to be vacuumed and the bathroom floor was not clean. The towels are very thin and stained. I called the front desk to ask for extra towels, and the women at the front desk asked, "What do you need extra towels for?" I said that I needed towels for the pool, and then she told me that I would have to go to the laundry room to ask the guy there doing laundry for the towels. I got the towels and went to the pool. The pool was not very clean....lots of dirt on the bottom. I probably won't stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
MP
It was clean, cool air conditioning and had microwave, fridge, curtousy coffee pot, hair dryer, T.V., alarm clock that worked and Wiifi. Everything a working grin needed.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
tam
Pleasant stay. Comfortable room. Receptionist was a bit rude just because I looked young. I did not see where breakfast was at.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
V
"Nice hotel to stay"
I had a great time staying here. They have a nice swimming pool to cool off on a hot day. Nice friendly staff. I spent one night here and I liked it. They serve breakfast here too, just not in full menu as some people expect. Its better than going to buy your own breakfast when you are getting it for free.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Raj
"Mendocino county trip."
It was fine.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
I was disappointed in a few things. When I checked in, they downgraded me to a smaller room/bed instead of the King I had reserved. The room carpet was dirty. The coffee pot had not been cleaned from the previous guest. It loo ked like the bathroom was not cleaned either, like someone checked out, they just made the bed and that was it. I did not want to take a shower because of this and there were no large bath towels, just a few smaller towels. I won't stay here again. The pictures look good on the internet, but not the same in person.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
M.Perry
"They mean well...."
i really, really want to like this place, but i have stayed here a few times now and it really is challenging. They don't understand really how to treat customers. i like that they are trying to be Green which is why i have gone back a few times now, but the reality is i don't plan on going back after one crazy thing after another in staying there.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
julia
"very clean and nice"
very friendly staff, good breakfast, close to the job site.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"While in Ukiah"
This hotel is basic, But clean and comfortable - which was all we needed. The breakfast is basic, but at the price, a good value.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Valerie
"OK for the price."
Pretty average in all respects, but still a decent place to rest your bones after a trip.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Good for an overnight."
The room was clean, but had a musky smell when I first opened the door. The desk clerk at check in was bland and apathetic and not even a little bit friendly.
Other trip May 9, 2014
B
"great"
had a nice stay here very clean very nice I recommend this hotel
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
johnny
bed to hard ,shower dripped tub spout away from wall , door could see day light all most all the way around
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Very Nice - Will go back"
The room is very nicely decorated. Everything worked. The shower was amazing! The shower head is placed high enough so that a 6 foot person can stand under it! The room is very large. I paid only $2 more than a Motel 6 that I had just stayed in, but this room was much higher in quality and comfort.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice hotel for the inexpensive cost."
My room was clean, the staff was nice. The room smelled musty. Close to where I needed to be.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Todd
"It was TERRIBLE"
I was staying 2 nites: My room was on the 1st floor as I requested. It has an odor like fingernail polish remover, maybe that is why the windows were open. I was gone from 7 am until 830 pm and my room was never cleaned. I was tired and expected a clean room to rest in. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
Sharen
"Not clean"
I regret my booking.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"House hunting"
It was good. We checked in about 9pm and the staff was attentive. We didnt have to wait at all. It was also nice they knew the hours of operation of the restaurant next door.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014