All hotels in Ukiah, California, United States of America

• Value for money
    Great pool
    Quite clean
    Comfortable
"I wouldnt stay here again.."
Hotel check-in process was antiquated, pen and paper and credit card imprints. Hotel room was hot hot hot, if you have people checking in, how about turning on the AC to at least 80, the room took hours to cool down to something reasonable. All the rooms smelled like stale smoke, these were smoking rooms at one point that were converted and no renovation or rehabilitation was done, room had a heavy stench of stale smoke. Room with double occupancy and they provide a single disposable cup for the coffee maker. The occupants in the room next to my room were "permanent" residents with a German Shepard dog in the room. Woke in the morning to a pile of dog doo right outside my hotel room door, I had to step over it to get out of my room. Other folks in our group stayed at other hotels in the area and paid way less for much better. My advise, find somewhere else to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Beds are amazing! The pillows are perfect."
This is a clean, no-frills motel. The beds are super comfortable and the pillows were amazing. I rarely sleep hard when I am traveling and I think I sawed logs every night. The staff are responsive and friendly with a sense of humor. We were there for a large 3 day concert and the hotel was sold out every night. You would never guess that they were that busy because they were so chill.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Colleen
"Quick stay"
quick stay overnight, last minute reservation. Last room available we were warned by the front desk that the room would be very hot. He told us how to adjust the air conditioner to quickly cool the room. Worked well.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Crackville Hotel"
Drug dealers working on the far side lot, not a nice part of town
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Very expensive for a Motel!! This is not a hotel! The same woman runs it around the clock, I think she just sleeps in the back room..she's pretty rude.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
C
"Wish I had looked around more."
They had rooms available last minute, but now I see why. Unfriendly receptionist, hair left in the bathrooms, the tables in the room felt like they would fall apart if you sneezed too hard. The decor was cute. Breakfast was disappointing. Cold biscuits and gravy. One of the workers came in, keys still in hand, to refill the breakfast bar. Never put gloves on, touched everything while still holding on to the keys. Would have been ok if everything was packaged. Overall disappointing and I won't be returning.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Lysol gets the smoke out."
The room smelled like someone had just been smoking in it. We weren't able to change rooms. So we went down to Rite Aid brought a $2 can of Lysol. Sprayed down the carpets, bedspread, bathroom. Left for about an hour and wah lah, the smoke smell is gone. I left the rest of the Lysol for the cleaning staff.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Raine
"I will be back."
Stayed two days, found the Day's Inn to be clean and quiet and with convenient access to the local features. The bed was comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Very nice experience!"
Very nicely kept grounds, well-maintained, quiet and very clean. We would not hesitate staying there again. Very courteous and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kathleen
"No Complaints"
Good service, clean rooms, nice pool. The bathroom had a moldy septic smell, but au ode from that the stay was very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Cipy
"good room"
Everything was good except a very weird smell in our room. We couldnt find where it was coming from but a can of fabreez and we were okay.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Barry
"Nice, clean room but not for solo women."
The room was great - very neat and clean - but I'd say this hotel is not for solo women. I felt unsafe because there were all these low life looking people hanging outside their rooms smoking and watching every move I made as a came and went. I'd have felt fine if my boyfriend was with me. The guys were all so skinny - they looked like meth heads.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Ann
"Clean comfortable lodging. Beautiful pool."
Visiting family for graduation of two sons. Busy days packed with sight seeing and evenings with friends and family My daughter and I enjoyed having our own quiet retreat to rest and reflect.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Jackie
"Nice place in Ukiah !"
Pleasantly surprised ! Very nice place and friendly staff I'll stay there again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great customer service"
Stay was great. We checked-in and found dog-feces behind the door inside the room. Notified this too the front desk - they changed the room in a second and apologized for the inconvenience. No issues what so ever. Also, the breakfast was good - reached just before closing and they refilled everything. Great customer service.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Zubin
"Better than expected"
Better than expected, breakfast is sufficient, look like it is newly painted
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
NICKY
This is a great value for staying in Ukiah. Friendly staff always make me feel at home.
Other trip May 29, 2015
The staff at hotel were friendly and accommodating, rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was very good had a variety of choices. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Terrible beds....felt like the cheapest, bottom of the line mattresses were purchased.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Clean, great value"
At the price, around $69, the room was a heck of a deal.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Cheap and easy"
Cheap and easy
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"didnt live up to expectations"
Hotel receptionist was not very nice , didn't think she needed to make us happy. When I informed her that the room ((I specifically requested non smoking) smelled like smoke she said "that is a non smoking room". was cold and rude, (probably didn't smile in years). I was intimidated and didn't request a different room. obviously I will not go back!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Nucci
"Review"
His is a somewhat older property. The room it'self was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was dated but functional (no fan). The staff were pleasent and the breakfast was good.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Chuck
"Great value for the price."
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and affordable. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
Ryan
"Disgusting, dirty, smelly, moldy!! Horrible!!!"
I am very easy to please and this was the worst hotel experience I've had my entire life. It took the guy more then 5 minutes to come out of his hotel room and open the office for us to check in. He had obviously just woken up and didn't even say hello. as soon as you walk in the front office you get hit with an overwhelming smell of curry. The smell was so strong it was making my eyes water and the other 2 people I was with had to step outside while I continued checking in. Once we got our key and went to our room, we walked in to the dirtiest, smelliest room ever...it smelt like cats had lived in there for years. Dust everywhere, stains on sheets, carpet wasn't vacuumed, tons of mold in the bathroom!! You could tell they had tried to cover the mold with paint!! The room smelt so bad, none of us even wanted to put our bags in there. We opened the window and turned the air on full blast to try and get some circulation so we could breathe throughout the night. We were so tempted to just leave and find another hotel, but we had already paid $80 for this room and couldn't get refunded. What we ended up doing was getting a blanket that we had in the car on top of the bed so we could sleep on top of our blanket without having to touch the nasty bed that was in the room. I would NEVER stay here again or recommend it to anyone. This experience makes me not even want to stay at a Days Inn again, no matter what town.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"NOT GOOD! !"
Checked into room and it was small low ceiling and shabby. Couldn't even get housekeeping for towels. Also found a pair of sunglasses underneath the pillows. (Cheap sunglasses to boot!)
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"hot box city"
arrived late, heater was on in room, 110 degrees, would not cool, opened doors, windows, took til 2am to be livable, unplugged ac unit, when I plugged it in, in the morning it worked perfectly so.....manager apologized. i will stay again
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
mark
"Surprised"
When we booked this room I didn't have high expectations with it being in downtown Eureka but we were surprised. This is a very safe,secure, clean and comfortable room. The staff was very friendly and out stay was enjoyable.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Martha
"AVOID AVOID AVOID"
The room looked NOTHING the pictures posted by the hotel online. Indeed, it was so dark inside I had to go to Wal Mart to pick up a battery operated camp lantern in order to see enough to work on my laptop. Flies and strange smells in abundance and the rudest staff I have encountered in many moons. If this hadn't been a prepaid stay via Expedia I would have left. AVOID.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Christina
"Sketchy!"
Dark room, old cigarette odor, broken heater/ac unit, curly hairs on toilet seat...need I say more?
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good older motel"
For an older motel, it was in good shape. We enjoyed the brand new carpet! The bed was quite hard.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"No hospitality here!"
No one at the front desk seemed welcoming or cared. Construction above our room was distracting and annoying.....there were plenty of empty rooms, but the "friendly front desk" placed us there. The television and the wifi worked!
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Austin
"Unfriendly staff"
Our experience didn't start well. We arrived at 2PM and even though they have a sign saying check-in starts at 2PM, they said we had to wait 45 minutes because they had a pretty busy day the day before. We needed to use a restroom and they told us to look elsewhere. We felt that the clerk was not very friendly. When we came back later, we got our keys, and even though our room was non-smoking, the room had a strong smell of cigarette. Breakfast was simple but reasonable.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great room, excellent value"
As good as a good Super 8, maybe 15% less cost. Clean, comfy bed, good size outdoor pool. Note that maids clean early. Let desk know if you need them to clean your room last.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Days not Inn"
Upon check in they asked if we would need more towels. This was a 2 night stay so we said yes. We received more towels but the room was not made up, the trash was not emptied, the lighting in the room was very dim, the room was very musty with mold growing in the grout on the tub shower.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Samuel
"Noisy"
Got in late and rented for 2nd day so we could rest but got a rude awaking by a compressor and painter upstairs at 9 am
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Nice but loud"
Room was very nice. Lots of noice past 1am from others staying there. Yelling & shady people. Probably would stay somewhere else next time.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Friendly in Ukiah!"
great service, friendly staff, accommodated us when we decided to stay an extra night. Would like to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"nice place to stay"
Our stay was great, the room was very nice and very clean. My only complaint would be the overpowering smell of curry in the lobby. I understand that most often the people that run motels also stay there, but more care should be taken when it comes to scent. If I had not already made my reservation online and was just a walk in customer I probably would have not stayed there because the smell was that strong.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Comfortable and Quiet"
We stayed 4 days. The room was clean and had everything we needed to be comfortable. Maid service was good. It's was comfortable and quiet. We will stay again when in the area.
thomas
"Upstairs neighbor was loud."
Found dirty sock from previous customer and plastic wrapper from soap really not sure how well the rooms are cleaned.
"worst hotel ever!!"
It sucks. Dirty, old, and uncomfortable bed, everything sucks! Old don't waste your money here.and hotels.com take it off on Ur list as well.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Mary Ann
"Can't be beat for $50 a night"
Room was dirty and had obviously been used and abused by smokers and children and not thoroughly cleaned or renovated in some time. Given that, Wifi was free and the room was quiet.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Nate
Forgettable experience. Substandard compared to even other Day's Inn motels I have stayed before.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Arrived late. Room was warm and mostly clean. Did find what appeared to be a piece of Petrified celery and some pop corn at the foot of one of the beds. Hair dryer didn't work. Morning breakfast was OK. Otherwise the stay was good and I will stay there again.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Totally adequate"
This place was totally fine for the night. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was firm, but not too firm, and that is a GOOD thing - most lumpy Americans don't understand this. Shower had medium pressure and got very hot. Cable TV was a little fussy, but ended up working fine. Breakfast was decent. Too cold out to use the pool, but it looked good.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Better than average..."
Overall was okay - better than average, but the area doesn't have many choices...
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Kavin
"Cheap for a reason"
Room was clean. Bed was a rock! Place really needs to be updated. Price was cheap which is probably why there were doors slamming all night, babies screaming and elephants upstairs.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
AndreaM
"Perfect for out of town family & friends!"
Stayed 3 nights & loved being able to walk everywhere!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
At this price, you expect a room that is just a place to flop, but whatever you do, don't flop down on that plank of a bed! Those were 2 mighty uncomfortable nights spent on that slab. Pillows were nice, though. The internet was a bit weak. When I tried to go online very early in the morning on the day of our departure, I couldn't get access. Other than those things, the room was clean and adequate. Fridge and microwave worked great. Try to get an upstairs room because, at least in our room, the floor creaked something awful. I felt sorry for the people under us.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014