All hotels in South Portland, Maine, United States of America
90 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME, 04106, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
    Comfortable
"COMFORTable"
Had to spend a couple of nights during some stormy weather. Although hotel was full and busy the room was quiet. No noise from other rooms and you had to listen to hear the airport. Decent food and coffee. We would do this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Clean, affordable, and convenient."
Clean, easy, great for the money. Very quick drive into downtown. Much more affordable than hotels in the city.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Close to airport and quiet."
Very quiet and close to airport.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Janine
"Business overnight"
I was there briefly as I had an early flight. The room was average and the corridors and elevator needed work. Staff was helpful and the airport shuttle was on time and efficient.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"It's still there"
been there before-several times. same place it was during the last 10 years though occasionally small updates. Can't get b'fast if early flight(left lobby @ 5:15AM). There were apples and I think the coffee had been made but I was saving for real coffee at airport. quick location for airport service(nice new van).
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
barry
"Quiet night"
This was a nice place to lay your head for a night while on a lay over.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Coreena
"Good rate, nice room, pleasant stay"
Nice , affordable hotel. Clean and friendly in a good location. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Just a place to rest after a long traveling day."
We were so exhausted after long flights and many delays that we hardly noticed the hotel. Check in clerk was very helpful, supplying us with essentials because of lost luggage. Breakfast was good and all service was efficient.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Ellen
"Good Night's sleep and hot breakfast"
Two nights at the hotel were the level of Comfort we expect from Comfort Inn. Staff helpful. Room clean.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
kansas traveler
"OK stay, but great breakfast"
We needed a room near the airport, because we were landing so late at night, and did not want drive the few hours we had to tired, and in the dark. The room was comfortable enough, but the hotel really needs some care. At checkin, the missing wallpaper was my first indication that this hotel was old and not cared for. I suppose the room was clean, but just old, and in need of regular maintenance. The best part of the stay was the breakfast, fresh food, a very friendly attendant going around cleaning tables, restocking and chatting with folks. GREAT way to start the day. Thank you for that!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"very close to airport"
good place to stay before catching a flight
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"travel stop"
Fine, convenient to airport, helpful staff.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"rental car"
Letting us return our rental car the day before we flew out and providing a shuttle to the airport was an added relief to our trip.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Stever
Very accommodating if my changing travel needs - friendly staff went the extra mile to help me out.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ruth
"Convenient location. Insufficient parking."
The room was clean and there were some nice touches: Make-up remover by sink, popcorn, microwave, fridge. Beds had soft and hard pillows. There was considerable road noise. Parking was difficult.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
Great location and staff. Room comfortable but bathroom is small.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Had a good experience. Would stay there again. The staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Just needed a place for the night"
The hotel was pretty much what I expected - more than bare bones, but hardly opulent. I was by myself so the sink in the room instead of behind a door wasn't a problem EXCEPT that I was on the first floor with parking outside and there was no full curtain! There was no way to wash up without being in public view. Perhaps on the upper levels this wouldn't have been an issue (although I didn't appreciate the morning light quite so early) but it really should be taken care of.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Rae
"Good airport location for overnight stay."
Great staff & service. Will stay again in future. Good quality hotel
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
David H Wall
"Good room for the money"
Very pleasant stay here. The staff was attentive and professional. Very comfortable bed. Breakfast was decent. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Near airport"
Fine if you're coming or going on a flight. Don't arrive hungry without a car, or else be sure and ask to see delivery menus.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
staff were very pleasant when our return flight was cancelled, and we needed a room for one more night.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
The room was OK for the price. The breakfast experience was something else. There were way too many people crowded into a very small area. We had to ask to have almost everything we wanted refilled because the containers were empty. For a hotel that size, they should have a space at least twice if not three times the size.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
J
The check in was easy and the room clean and comfortable for our overnight stay before catching a plane the next day!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Perfect for staying before morning flight"
Location was excellent - close to airport but still quiet, easy drive to downtown area.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Was ok, but not too much. Trace of moisturing in the bath room et the air unit was very Noisy.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Close to the airport for early a.m. drop-off."
We made a reservation based on reviews of this hotel and they were very accurate. Room was comfortable, cool, relaxing and had all the essentials, plus a refrigerator. We really did not need any of these as we had an early morning departure from the airport. The van was easy to get on/off and service was very quick.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Sheri
"horrid!"
We only needed to stay 5 hours until our flight left from airport. First room they sent us to was not clean from previous guest, bed unmade anf wet towels on floor. Next try, the bathroom was dirty uncluding a very full dirty and plugged toilet! We stayed because at that point it was midnight. Also the front desk attendant was already spouting off about the other employees and we didnt want to hear any more. We did a park and stay package while we were on our trip. On return we couldn't get a shuttle although they boasted "free airport shuttle". The clerk was rude and unhelpful. We paid for a taxi, got our car, and will never go back! Absolutely horrible service, cleanliness, and room.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Hotel was clean and comfortable. However I feel it was way too expensive for area. Could not find any free outlet to charge phone or iPad except for over sink. Had to squeeze between toilet and tub to shut bathroom door. Toilet was very low to the floor. I had just had knee surgery and had quite a few problems getting up. Bed was very bouncy. I like a soft bed so wasn't a big deal, but no firmness at all. Wasn't a lot of selection for continental breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very Nice Place"
It was very clean and nice. Wife had just traveled in from the Philippines and needed some rest before we headed home. It met all our expectations and more.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Tompotato
"convenient"
the motel was very close to the airport which was very convenient. we really appreciated the shuttle service to the airport especially since they were scheduled in the wee hours of the morning. the staff was very helpful and professional, pleasant and efficient. we enjoyed the experience. wish all motels had a staff like this one.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
nora whitworth
"It was late at night and I missed my flight."
The hotel staff were wonderful and helped me into a room for the night while I waited for my next flight. Very accommodating and understanding!
Other trip May 9, 2014
Don't espect too much at the Comfort Inn. Was just in town to look at some possible schools for my son. Good place to lay your head and get around....thats about it!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Tracey Carter
Beds were amazingly soft, each bed had 4 plump pillows - 2 firm and 2 soft. Lovely. Toilet would make noise occasionally. Shower pressure was great, but too low for my 5'8" height - I had to duck. One breakfast worker actually yelled at us when my son and I accidentally went into a "staff" room. Front desk worker went out of her way to help us with a different issue that was my fault, which I sincerely appreciate. Overall, we were there from 11pm to 7am. No time to try internet or surf the channels. I'd stay here again for the price and cleanliness and convenience to where we needed to be. And I'll double check doors before I go into them, LOL.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Sue
Recommended...
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
ratih
"Lots of comfort at this destination"
Comfortable bed, free wifi, good tv. Refrigerator and microwave. Plenty of hot water. Quiet and good for sleeping. Minor issues like the tv remote not working, having to look for an electrical outlet. But I needed a hotel room a week after the first visit, and I went back here. Lots of options in the area, some cheaper, but I knew what I would get here and it was just what I wanted.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"last min stay"
it was a last min call was glad we stayed there very clean and comfortable good location close to everything in Portland would stay again
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
dd
"Accomodating Hotel & Staff"
Very nice room, updated, clean, nice decor.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Kate Pross
"Great stay- would stay again"
Clean, comfortable and convenient. Room well equipped with all we needed - fridge, microwave & coffee. Enjoyed the continental breakfast too! Location was easy on and off the highway and only a 10 minute drive into downtown Portland and the waterfront.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Great service, I really liked that they had free mini-dinner as well !
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Everyone was most gratious and very helpful....."
I work very nearby but live 45 minutes inland. I stayed overnight due to a bad winter storm. It was great to have a comfy room and breakfast in the morning. The room was very clean and cozy. I was close enough to restaurants to get a good evening meal and relax. I will return there for sure.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Perfect for an overnight before an early flight."
No complaints. Would return another time. Nothing more to say. Coffee, fruit and granola bars were appreciated at 5 a.m.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Charlene
"a disappointment"
This hotel caters to parking for the airport and does not provide adequate parking for customers spending the night. It took three tries to have a functioning key. The first attempted, failed to open the room, the second attempt resulted in a room not prepared for a guest. Without an apology or explanation the third attempt resulted in a room that was adequate. Breakfast was fine and the breakfast staff friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Great Overnight Stay"
Great location and price, super-friendly staff, comfortable room
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Great clean rooms, comfortable beds. Only one minor issue was toilet flushed slow.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Great smaller hotel, with a surprisingly high level of comfort for the price.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Convenient to airport and staff excellent"
I would stay again if the opportunity presents itself.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"We always enjoy this hotel."
Every time we come to this Comfort Inn we are pleased. The room was clean and decorated nicely. The breakfast was great and wireless convenient.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2014
Eleanor
"Hotel is close to Portland Airport"
The staff here was amazing. They were all supper nice and helpful.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
BPC
"Good as usual"
I use this hotel a few times a year in transit as it's only 5 minutes from the airport. Always clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013