All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

2.8
    2.9
    2.7
    2.3
"need to be cheaper, 55 to much."
In was at level of hotel 6 with construction.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good price but poor condition"
Generally poor condition. Room needs updating.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Lawrence
"Hotel in Orlando"
I heard really bad reviews about this hotel,but I think is fine for the price it was offered was fine.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Spend a little more and rest assured"
Cheap Room, so get what you pay for. Hollow walls near busy road. Parking lot not well lit.
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not bad."
You get what you pay for. Not terrible but not great. Our room wasnt ready for us even waiting two hours after check in but they gladly gave us another room.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Universal Studios trip"
I chose this hotel for it's location & price. It was a convenient walk to Universal Studios theme park.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Karlene
"You get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. As a place to bed down next door to Universal, I can't complain. But I would avoid staying one more night. Bath tub spout leaked and whistled all day and night. A/C would go from raucous loud to dead quiet, back and forth, every 5 minutes, but it did pump out cold air. Half the hotel is under reconstruction. But it was cheap & very available.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"visiting universal"
I love the location if your going to Universal studios. They are remodeling so the price for the rooms will be going up soon!
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Its very basic"
Stayed here one night after a long day at Universal. Its a place to rest your head and thats it. Very old and outdated, the room smells funny, and the bathroom tiles are visibly old and stained. They ask to pay a small fee for the usage of the safe that is so rusty that one would not attempt to even use it. BUT the location cannot be beat and the beds are clean (the bed spread has cigarette holes in them but the bed is comfortable and has clean white sheets). Must say it is a bit scary navigating the complex at night.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"You get what you pay for... kinda."
Was very inexpensive and you see why. Much of the hotel is under construction it seems. I had to walk around chain link fences to get to my room and the parking spot next to mine had empty pallets stacked in it. The parking lot also was poorly lit. The room did have a TV, but it was an old CRT. The air conditioner was quite loud which made it difficult to sleep and I was woken up early by a conversation happening outside my door between a couple of contractors. Everything was in need of serious remodeling, but the water was warm and the pressure good.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
WIlliam
"convenient overnight"
Clean/close to Universal great price. Very late check in ok.No microwave/coffee maker.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Fair experience"
I mean I can't complain because of the price, however there were more problems staying this time around than the other. So there is construction going on right now there, and it's a bit inconvenient getting around the hotel because of it. Also our hot water wasn't working! And we had to call maintenance to fix it, but the good thing was he was pretty quick about it. The staff were friendly as usual so there's that. Not too bad of stay if you're low maintenance.
Brit
"fix up the bathroom, ok other than that."
The only major problem with this room was its bathroom, specifically the tub. Its paint and covering were peeling off, making me wish I had brought flip flops to wear while showering. Other than that, it was ok, and the receptionist was quite courteous.
Adam
"worst night ever"
Really dirty, staff was rude and could care less about visitors. Nothing worked in the rooms. And the complimentary shuttles offered were non existing had to call a cab! Do not stay here at all
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for. The bathroom was pretty disgusting. The one side of the hotel was under construction. Cleanliness was pretty okay. But right across the street from universal which was a plus.
Brendon
"Not bad"
Half the hotel was under construction. It was good for the price. Staff was extremely friendly. The restraunt/bar attatched wasnt anything, but room was nice, and within 1.5 miles to universal. Easy walk to a TGIF for drinking
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"I WANT A FULL REFUND"
unbelievably offensive - decaying and pealing paint - awful stained tub and tiles - hard, thin towels - a safe with no keys - everything in the room was grossly outdated - including the antique tube TV that had more fuzz than picture, and closed captioning that couldn't be turned off - my phone died and wouldn't charge because the outlet fried overnight - and I was greeted by several cockroaches in the bathroom when I woke up....and might I add - I stayed out until 3:30 AM only to be awoken by madmen with chainsaws at 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning - there's a hotel you want to stay at. I WANT a FULL REFUND
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Vincent
"Want to sleep? Not here.."
I stay here because it's close to Universal. If I had more money I would not have stayed here. We have stayed here in the past, always some weird issue, but this time... ROFL Saturday Morning @ 7:40AM There were men about 100 feet from our door cutting down very large trees on the property. Sunday @ 8:00AM Same Exact thing. When we called to ask to please stop we needed to sleep, they said they cannot stop cutting. By 9:00AM I was fed up and went for breakfast and they actually stopped for a little while, because the housekeeping lady was flirting with them. This is called poor hotel management.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Christielb
"days inn"
toilet leaked in one room, tv didn't work in either room, was fuzzy. Told hotel management, was told it was probably because of the remodeling they were doing. The hotel tried to charge us for a safe that we weren't provided, it took a half an hour to get them to take off my bill. The one good thing is that it was walking distance to Universal and since we planned to spend much of our night there, it was tolerable.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The Days Inn Orlando - Universal Main Gate was in a great location for visiting Universal Studios. I couldn't have asked for better. The rooms have tile floors, which I didn't love, but it wasn't the worst thing ever. The bathroom was very old and had paint peeling off the walls and the grout was coming off of the shower stall and the floors in the bathroom were very stained. The beds were clean and comfortable with enough sheet, blanket, and pillows for 2 people in each bed. We just slept there one night and didn't use the tv. There were renovations happening while we were there. The walls are thin, so you can hear the people in the rooms adjacent to yours. The room was the right price for what we needed, but if you're looking for something comfy, clean, and quiet, this might not be the place for you. You'll have to spend the extra elsewhere for those.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Angie
"Overall good"
Needs a microwave. They wouldn't allow us to check in early without charging extra.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Place to Sleep"
This is purely a place to sleep but it is close to Disney and Universal Studios. The room seemed clean but the bathroom was falling apart. The faucet was leaking water and there was no way shut it off.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Perfect for the price"
It was a perfect hotel for our universal trip. It was less than a mile from universal studios and the check in staff was friendly
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Dirtiest Hotel EVER"
The hotel location was great as it was in walking distance to Universal. The hotel room, however, was dirty, there were bugs, and there were stains on everything. I would only recommend it if you need a place to sleep for a few hours.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
This Hotel is a dump. Trash everywhere. Close to Universal is the only plus. Paid for a pool view room, however none were available due to renovating....They wouldn't give me a discount when I complained that I paid more for a pool view room. Rom was in disrepair. Smelled musty when we checked in. Bathroom sink was crooked. Bathroom was dirty., Hallways were dirty. 2 out of 3 ice machines didn't work. No amenities. You get what you pay for folks.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Herschel
Nice and cheap, front desk was friendly. Good location
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"dissapointed"
bathrooms not have exhaust fan. smell pass thru the room. not much water pressure on shower. non smoking rooms smells some smoking. lots of ants running thu the sink drain. i try to explain problems to the front desk attendant but he say that i have to talk the next day with the mannager.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
customer first visit.
"Days Inn!!"
Very good hotel for the price. It was not something very fancy, but we were not picky. So If you are not very picky you would love it too! A little old and the staff was very nice. At night, the hotel lounge was closed and they had a little window open to check in, which semed interesting to me. We were also upgraded to a pool view when we got there, which was a very nice esture to me.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Brittany
"Rock the Universe"
It was a Place to Sleep Nothing great. Water taste funky in Orlando
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"cheap place at excellent location"
I was there for just one night after the concert at Hard Rock Live...location is great...walking distance to Universal and Hard Rock...I was OK with my room until I woke up and turned light on and I was surprised seeing at least 10 flies crawling from floor up to the light....after that, I just wanted to get out....room was just OK, old TV with pretty bad picture, air-conditioning was really noisy and had to be turned off during the night because you can't sleep...called front desk to ask question, but no answer even after at least 10 rings....but I was OK with all of that for one night until I saw those flies on the wall next to my bed....I've never seen that in any hotel room ever
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Gillan
"Meets Bare Minimum Standards"
this place is ok if you do not plan to spend any time in the hotel nor use their pool or facilities. Breakfast included at extra charge (not worth it) and shuttle to parks is inconveniently timed... had to drive the one mile to universal and pay for parking.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"location"
This hotel is right next to a exit for universal so that was good.thats it for the good. The bad is the rooms are falling apart, they charge to much for breakfast, and they took till 4 to clean rooms and it still felt dirty. If u make check in almost at dinner time the rooms should be spotless. O and the ac doesnt work. Middle of summer in florida and ac does very little. this place is cheap but its not worth it.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Location"
Closest to Universal Studios
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Dennise
"Horrendous"
I walked in an the person working the reception was telling a story to two teenagers. He had a few people waiting but kept telling his story anyways. His clothes were dirty and so were the other person working the reception area. I got a bad vibe from their operation and cancelled my reservation immediately. I did not feel safe staying there so I went to another hotel down the street.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Only one light worked in the whole room. The bathroom had stains on the walls and toilet as well as the tub. We did not sleep at this hotel we left right after we checked in and lost our money (non refundable). Pay the extra money and stay somewhere clean.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
It's just a really old motel. Needs to be updated
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
The staying was ok but the hotel was in renovation and the bathroom, bathtub was in very bad conditions.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
eli Leal
"Cleanliness"
Needs to use mildew remover or bleach.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Okay at best"
Bathrooms were pretty gross (literally showered in flip flops) , beds were clean, great location but I guess you get what you pay for..
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
For the price is very good!! I like because is clean and cheap!!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Vanessa
"All of the above"
Most of the reviews here, the good and the bad, hold some truth. If you live a spoiled life and need perfection, stay away from this hotel. If you don't want to risk getting a shower you have to fiddle with to get hot water, stay away. However, if you want a fairly clean place to stay near Universal and your money is more important than perfection, I think it's just right.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Expected a bit more for price and location"
For the price I didnt expect gold-plated faucets and pillow top mattresses but I also didnt expect poorly functioning a/c and the smell of hot garbage (literally) every time I opened the room door. This stay was booked for 1 night but I thought I would stay an additional night, however the accommodation made my decisions for me and I left 1st thing the next day. The room was ok. However the carpet was so filthy I directed my son to make sure he only wore his flip flops when walking around in the room. The room was cool when I entered however as the night progressed it seemed to not be able to keep up w the change in temp and it got a little warm. Not to mention the AC sounded like a 747 taking off, constantly. The hotel has a restaurant and the building where my room was, was located next to the restaurant. Yet between the 2 was a garbage dumpster. As soon as I stepped out of the door I was slapped in the face w the scent of old garbage baking in the HOT FL sun. For the price I really didn't expect 5 star amenities however I definitely didn't expect such sub-par conditions.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Didn't even stay I had the manager throw my ID and credit card at me and was told to get out
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"No WiFi"
For the price why complain...but the amenities were cut for hotels.com orders. No wifi or complimentary breakfast. It was worth it to stay so close though.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Billy
"Do not recommend"
Stay far far far away
5 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Brandon
"Cheap and good"
If you search a cheap hotel near to Universal Studios and Outlet premium, it is the best. Just that you need, good bed, wifi and cheap !!!!
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Martin
"price was to good to be true!"
the check in was ok till I realized that the poolside room I booked was next to a pond and not the pool! by this point to tired to move so the advantage was the room was quiet! The room was clean but needed more towels they left a note on the bed about save energy by hanging you towels up to dry and reuse them and they are going to remake your bed with the same sheets during your stay! Can you say nasty!!! When we checked in I asked for a few more clean towels and they guy says just call and we will bring them to you.....so do to only having 3 towels in the room I called the desk and he (maybe a different guy idk) said I needed to come to the front desk and get them! What the .... I asked when I ckecked in! The beds in our room so hard that we couldn't sleep and for my kids (who can sleep anywhere) complain then we have a BIG problem. The pant on the walls were 3 different shades of Ivory (new, old, and older) from patch work! The location was great because we were going to Universal Studios the next day, but that is the only great part of the stay! Over all if you want no sleep and crappie service with a great location to Universal Studios by all means book this place! Very un happy! We paid $51 a night and have spent less at other places and it be wonderful! Needless to say we won't be back here!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Annoyed mother of 2!
Long wait to check in......broken A/C......light bulbs out in the vanity.......toilet stopped up.....remotes only works on one side of the room.....TV fuzzy, loud and disruptive in the mornings for cleaning service which was not very vacation inductive at 8 am.....breakfast not only 3.75 to eat the usual FREE items that are offered in other hotels, but a charge for the drinks on top of it. However, very budget wise if you need to spend your money at the parks and it was only 15 minute walk to Universal Studios.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
AKH
"Great value"
Love the location and the pool and the comfortable beds.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Bonnie Clark
"Walking distance to Universal"
This was exactly what we were looking for--a place close to Universal Studios. We were not looking for anything fancy, just a place to sleep prior to heading out for the sights early in the morning. The employees were very hospitable and we had no problem with our room. My only suggestion would be to bring your own pillow, as the pillows were a bit too firm. Everything else was satisfactory.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014