All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here500 H Street NW, Washington, DC, 20001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Good Not Great"
I am here on assignment for 6 months. I am always looking for a quality hotel. This hotel is conveniently located 2 blocks from where I am working. It is located on the edge of China town and walking distance to Verizon Center and the Convention Center.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Would use again!!!!"
It was excellent the front desk was very helpful and was GREAT at providing direction to local attractions.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Daron
"Location, location, location"
You cannot beat the location of this hotel if you are visiting D.C for vacation. A short walk will get you to an array of restaurants, bars, museums, and The Mall. We stayed in a king room and although it was comfortable, it was very small with next to no closet space. Our heater also went out in the middle of the night but they had it checked out as soon as we reported it the next morning. The free breakfast was also great.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Business trip to DC"
Nice place to stay. Convenient location. Great hotel staff. The only negative is the small closet space in the room... which was inadequate for husband and wife over four day stay.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"The first hotel I check when coming to DC"
I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn several times. It's close to lots of cultural attractions as well as the Metro. It was really convenient for the conference I was attending at the Washington Convention Center. I also appreciate the hot breakfast, and coffee-tea-cold water service in the lobby. The front desk staff and concierge are really friendly and helpful. I would like to give Denise a special shout out for taking the time to contact the church across the street to ask how often their bells chime! The area has many good restaurants, a movie theatre and of course the Verizon Center. If you're a lighter sleeper definitely ask for a room on an upper floor. In addition to the street noise, the pub on the ground floor has live music several days a week. If you're right on top of it, it can be difficult to sleep. I will certainly book here again when I come to DC.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Gretchen
"DC w/A"
Great location, excellent customer service, good hotel. The breakfast selections were good.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Sylvia
"Caps visit"
We reserved this room due to proximity of Verizon Center and under the advertisement that parking was $26 per night. We found valet parking costing $50 per night in an unsecure lot. We had no hot water for the duration of our stay. The hot food on the breakfast bar was cold food. Overall a pretty disappointing property.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"inattentive staff at times"
Upon check in the front desk asked us if we would like to check in now to the small corner room or wait for a normal room to be clean. We waited several extra hours and were still checked into the small corner room against the stairwell. Even though roomservice is supposed to be available until 11 when I tried to place an order around 10 no one answered the phone for the first 7 times I called. I called the front desk and they said they would call for me and never got back to me. Finally after about 30 minutes I was able to place my order.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Wedding Day"
It was my new husband and I wedding celebration. We arrived on Friday the 20th and left on Monday 23rd. The staff was really very helpful. Everything we needed to do was centrally located and very convenient. I know I would probably stay again in the near future. Thank you
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
cynthia
"Great location, great customer service."
The hotel is close to Metro station in Chinatown surrounded by many restaurants, and close to museums. After checking out early, my husband did not feel well and had to go back to the hotel. Explaining the situation to the front desk staff, she (Denise) checked us back in and allowed us to stay until 2PM for him to rest. Great customer service.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Gail
"The weekend get away"
My stay was AMAZING, me and my friends was coming to DC for a concert at the Verizon center. The center was right around the corner so we walked to the venue. The Hotel and hotel staff was very warming and welcoming anything we needed or had a question about they helped us with. The Manager I think his name was Jean was so nice he gave us advice on how to get around the city,him and the concierge staff were always smiling and willing to meet our needs. I would most deff recommend to anybody as well as go back again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
This hotel was in a great location and was very clean. I will be staying here again soon. The staff was pleasant and the hotel is secure at night.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
rikita
"Washington Vacation"
Standard rooms are very small, for the prize you pay. Staff was good, very helpful concierge services. Rated high on neighborhood because restaurants, food very close and Metro.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Rajendra
Great service from the staff. Valet is a bit of a mess but considerable with location. Room was clean. Soundproof rooms would be a benefit due to noise from streets and other rooms being a little distracting but overall this was an enjoyable experience and the location is wonderful.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great hotel and location!"
Great location for sight-seeing DC via Metro & foot. Lots of fun restaurant options close by. We appreciated the staff's cheerful help and allowance for late check-out.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Valet Parking $$$$"
Very nice hotel. Decent breakfast. The $40 valet charge per night came as a surprise and wasn't highlighted in the original deal. The website states valet parking only, but you would think that for the price you are paying for a room it would be a little more affordable than $40 per night.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Stress less stay"
Clean efficient modern friendly. Good breakfast included.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Christopher
"LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION"
We were attending a concert at the Verizon Center. This location was perfect! The hotel was clean, and the staff were very helpful. The breakfast was excellent.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Don't trust hotel valet parking!"
The hotel was great. The overnight valet parking they offered was not the best. The valet driver ruined my rim when they brought the vehicle back to us in the morning. She completely ran up on the curb and scratched and bent the rim. They gave us the money we paid back for the parking but it does not compensate me for having to get a new rim. Other than that the stay was great.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
rachel
"Fairfield Inn is a winner in DC"
Work out facilities are wonderful: new equipment, yoga matt and foam rollers! Excellent value--Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating!!
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Carolyn
"Breakfast is awesome!!"
I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast was beyond expectations... They had everything you could want!! Wonderful way to start the day.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
I had lived in DC before and knew this was a good location for my day to work in the Washington, DC office. The room was clean and very nice, and the free breakfast was outstanding. Checkin was a breeze, as was checkout. I had no noise issues (it was actually almost too quiet). Overall, an excellent property and staff.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"I do not want to stay this hotel any more"
The area of breakfast is really small. I can't get a table. When you turn off a heater, you will get chilly wind from the somewhere.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jin
"Great Location, near all the great museums."
Comfortable and great location.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Ning
"great stay"
Awesome Stay. Great Staff. Breakfast could be better a little more variety ,but overall awesome.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Willie
"Nice hotel, but the location"
If you want to visit Chinatown, this hotel is a winner! Not the most quaint area in DC, so I would not recommend. Hotel staff and rooms were awesome! Not big on powdered eggs though.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Garth
"washington stay"
I was pleasantly surprised by the choices available for breakfast. That made our stay ever so more enjoyable ! We were ready to tackle a long walk through this beautiful city !
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"nice place"
good stay nice place
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"a+ stay"
Very greet hotel at a great price. Front desk is really helpful and the room I stayed it was awesome.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Solid Choice"
Solid choice for business travelers looking to be in a central location close to lots of restaurants, bars, office buildings, etc.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great Hotel to Stay"
China town was great. The hotel said continental breakfast but the buffet spread has a lot more.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great Location, Mediocre Rooms, Poor Service"
1. The key card didn't work. 2. I had to change rooms because the heater in the first room was broken and cold air was blowing out of it (in January). 3. Then, when determining IF she would switch me to a comparable room, the night clerk insinuated I was lying about the rate I told her I paid. That is, she insisted I go back upstairs, get my cellphone to show her my Hotels.com reservation, then turned her computer screen completely around and pointed to it, saying with a bad attitude, "Then WHY does my system tell me you paid $XX amount?" She knew I booked via Hotels.com. When I showed her my reservation, she was baffled first, changed to a kind tone, then said, "Oh, I think my system says something different because your reservation automatically add the Hotels.com fee. I only show the hotel fee. No problem." Too bad she couldn't make that connection before suggesting I was lying. 4. Neither of the room had a mini-fridge. Inconvenient if you want to store your own drinks or snacks.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice hotel near to every thing, helpful stuff"
I love stayin this hotel , I was able to walk to museum , White House, restaurants, every wok ace was near. The front desk was great, they are professional and helpful.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
khaled
"new years eve reveler..."
NEW YEARS EVE, nice location near a metro station, restaurants, bars, etc.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Calvin
"Average experience at an average hotel"
We always visit DC during the off season when most of tourists are steering away towards the warmer southern states. DC hotels tend to be cheap around Christmas holidays. This winter, the weather is in fact quite tolerable for folks like us. So our plan worked out fine. The hotel itself is however of nothing special to mention other than the continental breakfast, which is better than what I am accustomed to. The lobby is quite small and so is the room itself. The hotel is located at one end of the China town, which does not seem to be very safe area. The parking is quite expensive. But, it may not be outrageous comparing with other DC hotels. Anyway, nothing particular exciting or disappointing with the hotel. But, I had somewhat higher expectations based on the reviews that I read.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very impressed"
My fiancé and I only needed a place to sleep after a wedding we attended a few blocks down. We were kindly offered a driver to the wedding, but we declined as we drove ourselves. Valet was the only thing available but we really recommend it. We were advised that our room was smaller than others, being an end unit, but that was okay. The room was very clean and had a very comfy bed! Breakfast was very nice too! Hotel staff was friendly. Overall a pleasant experience.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Bri
"Solid crash pad"
I got this room to share with friends for New Year's Eve. While we had a king bed, holy cow, the room was tiny. I'm pretty sure the bed was bigger than the bathroom. It works as a functional solution when you need somewhere to crash, but I wouldn't book this place for any kind of luxury retreat. Valeted my car, they took care of it, front desk staff was courteous, room was clean.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"New Years stay"
We stayed at the hotel during the week of New Years. The hotel staff was very polite and helpful. You could hear noise at night but being in a downtown area that's not surprising. The only real complaint we had was that breakfast was always so crowded there was never a place to sit. Maybe the restaurant attached could be used somehow.
5 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"overcrowded breakfast"
good hoteL excellent staff.however the breakfast area was completely overcrowded with a line extending back to the elevators!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Customer Service/Front Desk"
The room was great- clean, great location close to Metro, Mall, and White House. Nice FREE breakfast in the morning, and beverages all day in the lobby was convenient. My two complaints are that we had VERY loud neighbors running through their room and banging. The first call I made to the front desk, I was told they'd check on it and call me back. After 15 minutes of no response, I walked down and spoke to Shaunice and John at the front desk. Shaunice basically told me that 'It's New Year's Eve- they're probably getting ready to go out'. I explained to her that it was extremely loud. She neither offered to send security/management or relocate us. My second complaint is that John (whom I believe is a supervisor) is quite rude. He actually bumped me out of the way to ask Shaunice for a key to the luggage room, without so much of an 'excuse me'. So in review, I think the hotel is nice, but the front desk staff needs some customer service training. I've worked in hospitality in Orlando for 20 years and this would NOT be acceptable at our property!!
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Elisha
"Not that comfortable"
Noisy
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Not worth it"
The room was the smallest I've ever stayed in. The hotel staff was not helpful. My key card to my room reset itself every time it was anywhere near anything else electronic: my phone, appliances in the room, etc. The price to valet my car was ridiculously expensive and there was no self parking. I had to try my luck with downtown dc street parking. This hotel is NOT worth the price it cost to stay here.
atuck
"Good location, clean room, rude staff"
It was great time to be in dc and partial experience of beautiful city. Breakfast good, but was crowded in the morning. No enough seat. We asked them to take our luggage few hour after check out time. And when we've been for luggage, one staff actually made finger gesture for tip... Even he wasn't take care of our luggage before. And he mentioned american culture compared to European. I've live in USA since 2009. I never had like this uncomfortable comments ever. Terrible staff messed up good memories of Washington.
grace
"Hotel was good but beware of housekeeping !!!!"
The hotel in general was good, location was just right for us and the breakfast satisfactory. My only issue was that my daughter headphones dissapeared from the room after the housekeeping was done. I asked housekeeping but they said they could not find anything. Maybe it went with the linens, maybe not. The girls in reception did not seem very worry about it neither.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Worst valet service ever!!"
For the price and proximity to National Mall the hotel was ok. The rooms were comfortable, breakfast wasn't great but it was included in the price of the hotel so can't complain there. We spent 2 days sightseeing in DC, and because traffic and parking are a hassle we decided to pay extra for valet parking and save ourselves the hassle. Geno, the concierge, was great - he stored our luggage for the day after we checked out in the AM and got us a van big enough to accommodate our group of 9. The valet staff was another story. We returned in the evening for our luggage and our vehicles. We handed the valet the tickets for our two vehicles, went inside to get our luggage, came back outside and waited in front of the hotel - next to the valet desk - for almost 15 minutes and still our vehicles had not been brought out. We asked the valet how much longer the wait would be, and he proceeded to ask us for our tickets, which we had given them 15 minutes earlier!!! They couldn't find our keys, didn't know which valet they given them to, they ran around and finally found one set, the second set was still missing. We could see both our vehicles parked from where we were standing and yet more than 20 minutes had passed and we were still waiting. We were so frustrated that we finally demanded that they give us our keys, we took our luggage and walked to our vehicles and left. The valet staff didn't apologize for the wait or for the confusion, they were absolutely horrible!!!!!!
Maria
"Located in..."
Chinatown, but very diverse population, so that one isn't only among Asians and gets a bad feeling. Still got the good food though
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great pit stop"
It was a last minute stay that was well worth it. Besides the room smelling a hint of smoke, in which it was a smoke free room, the room was perfect. Parking your car their is 36$ + tax a night..... a little steep. Breakfast was delicious! The location is pretty awesome as well.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Rude guy at the desk"
Overall the room and everything was clean and nice just the guy at the desk was being a little rude with us (quietly) sitting in the lobby while we waited for our "check-in person" in our group to find a parking and come check us into the room, but the others seemed pretty kind.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Close to Union Station."
Friendly staff, clean room, great price! Attached pub had good food. Valet parking convenient.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Sherri
"Great location and friendly staff!"
Great location about a 15 minute walk from the Smithsonian museums. Everyone who worked there was very friendly. The room was clean and in great condition. Only complaint would be the walls where thin. The morning breakfast had a nice variety with waffles, yogurt and fruit. The valet parking was very quick and convenient. If you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel in D.C. stay here!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014