All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
500 H Street NW, Washington, DC, 20001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Hidden jewel"
Very nice and courteous staff. Full breakfast with awesome service. Hotel was in a central location; we did not have to move our car or get an Uber the entire time. Walking or taking the metro were feasible. Would definitely recommend this place to others visiting the area!
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Manika
"no title"
The elevators were bigger than my room but I`m not hard to please. Hotel was close to the purpose for my trip.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great hotel not good for parking"
Great hotel. The only down side was having to take valet parking and pay more than other places for parking downtown
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
Mansoor
Chinatown on purpose because of food and metro accessibility.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Jeffrey
"Very friendly!"
The staff was lovely and friendly as usual
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
Jill
Only complaint, even though we called out on to the valet to have our car brought around we still had to wait. For at least 10 minutes.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
Amelia
"BED BUGS!"
Bed bugs is a big problem for the hotels and that's why they will never admit having one. The general manager JR who didn't even apologized for accident told me right away that bugs can travel in the luggage. Of cause hotel called pest control company and they got a report stating that they haven't found any bed bugs. But the fact is that my neck was all itching and I did found bed bug on the bed at 3AM and I gave it to a front desk rep on the napkin to see. Had to leave this hotel at 5AM. Check mattresses when you checking inn!
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown
Good Afternoon Mr. Eizhvertin, Thank you for taking the time to contact me in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC/Downtown. Pursuant to our conversation on 12/16/15 we take these accusations very seriously and I contacted Ecolab Pest Elimination and I had them come out and inspect your room for bed bugs. They found no pest activity in the room and I provided you with a copy of this report from this independant professional third party company. I apologize that you feel that this bug bite came from the hotel, however, I am confident that we do not have any pest issues here at the Fairfield Inn Washington, DC. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC Downtown and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Washington, DC. Best Regards,
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
"Easy and convenient stay"
I booked this hotel for one night. I was attending a Christmas party one block away and wanted to stay in dc after. First the location is great and can be reached by several different buses or metro. The room was quite large and the bed was amazing. I was on the ninth floor so i had a nice view. The only downfalls I would say is that it is in chinatown which is always busy so it gets kinda loud with sirens and cars. Also I like to take long showers and the hot water kinda went in and out. But for a one night stay it was very convenient and if we have the christmas party near it again i would rebook.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2015
dominique
"Convenient to downtown"
Staff was great. The hotel was nice and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"my stay at the Fairfield"
it was old, not in a great location, and ridiculously expensive. It was clean and the people at the hotel were friendly.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to contact me in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC/Downtown. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the location and price not meeting your expectations. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Washington.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Carl
"awesome experience"
We were met at breakfast by Deion and he greeted us with great warmth and made us feel welcome and made sure we were well fed. The front desk reps were top notch and called us out by name.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Jose
"Affordable and Convenient"
Front Desk staff were very friendly - which may seem like a small or expected attitude, but too many times I have experienced front desk personnel who seem like you are interrupting their day.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Unfortunately the restaurant (pub) uses loose standing signs to publish their menu . While waiting for Uber to pick me up the sign came loose in the strong wind and hit me , spraying ankle , scraping badly knee and hand when it knocked me over. Stay from the pub on a windy day.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2015
Arnott
"Nice location"
Very good hotel.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Massood
"Great DC Hotel!"
Was here on business, the area was great for hour off hours. Hotel was perfect, modern and clean, great style!
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
"Great place for a short stay!"
It was great! My friends and I came in only for a night but the staff was wonderful, hotel was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The location is also great, we walked to the national mall and were close to many great restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Two days in DC"
We arrived early and they let us check in!! It was really busy, but they made us feel like we were the only people there! Great directions, valet parking, and food recommendations! Close to everything!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Carlos"
Old, awful decoration, very expensive for 3 stars. Horrible bathroom. No division between shower and the rest of floor. The water from shower flow to the rest of floor. For 2 star is ok! Towels smell bad 2 blocks to metro station
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown
Dear Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel for your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC/Downtown. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the décor not meeting your expectations. The Asian décor package was selected with our Chinatown location in mind. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Washington.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Carlos
"One night work stay."
While it is a decent hotel, it was crazy expensive for what it is and compared to nearby competitors.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Best hotel staff I've ever experienced!
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
I enjoyed my stay here. Room was updated and clean. Close to my conference and walking distance to most of the sites.
5 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Heidi
Great
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Very noisy and crowded at breakfast. Cafeteria tables and Chairs? Tacky. Had to ask for hand lotion. No q tips, cotton balls. Wifi ok
5 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Seriously one of the best stays I've had, the employees there are so awesome, and the hotel is clean and very nice. I loved my stay there.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Robyn
"DC for two days"
My adult kids and I spent two nights. The staff was very helpful! I liked that I could put the car in valet. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was sufficient. They let us store our bags in behinds the desk after we checked out so we could take full advantage of the Mall without having to take the car out of valet until we needed to go. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Rich
"Very good hotel"
What a great hotel and value. Close to everything and with free breakfast. The facilities are very clean and the hotel seems new.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Franz
"Great Place to Stay"
The staff was friendly and the service was outstanding. A wonderful location.
4 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Clean room not so clean nieghborhood"
Great staff, room was clean and comfortable. Area was not, it is in area with a lot of homeless/beggers. Wife was afraid to walk alone day and night.
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Tomas
"Amazing DC hotel"
This hotel was very comfortable and relaxing. In interior of the hotel was kept up well and clean. I loved how the hotel followed the theme of the neighborhood. The only downfall was the surrounding area at nighttime. A lot of homeless and drunk people walking around. Besides that this hotel is perfect for DC!
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Lauren
"great weekend getaway"
clean room, good breakfast, friendly staff would come back!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"Nice, very clean hotel!"
The hotel was very nice. The neighborhood was a little loud, but it was to be expected given it's location.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Lori
Stayed here for one night, was in DC sightseeing with my daughter. Neighborhood isn't great, but price was good and we had a very nice continental breakfast and super attentive staff!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice hotel. Free wifi!!"
Choose this location because of it's proximity to the Verizon Center. Excellent choice. The free wifi and breakfast made my trip that much better. The valet parking was a bit pricey but overall the stay was great.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
"Fairfield Inn"
I thought the room was rather small. I was on the highest floor and thought I would have a better view but I didn't. There were no vending on the 10 floor where I stayed plus there wasn't a microwave nor refrigerator in the room. The breakfast was sufficient and the employees were very cordial but it was cramped.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Very nice, comfortable, clean room and hotel overall. Pleasant staff and a great breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Nadine
"no room at the inn"
Despite reserving weeks in advance, when I arrived at 9 pm they had no room for me. Sent me to a horrible Comfort Inn a mile away. Offered me nothing for my inconvenience.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Lois
just on the edge of Chinatown this place was comfortable and clean. Complimentary breakfast was simple and easy with choices most families would like from make your own waffles to hot oatmeal and eggs and simpler fare for quick departures of yogurt or cereal and fruit. The subway stop was around the corner and convenient to jump on although there were many panhandlers and homeless as well as preachers ready to stop you and ask you to listen. Very easy to hail a cab and not too expensive, so if you want to get down to the monuments you can do that for about the same as your family would pay for subway tickets. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Concierge was fantastic with helping everyone to figure out how to get around to what they wanted to do. The room was very comfortable and fairly quiet even with all the traffic and construction happening nearby.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Mark Albert
Nice hotel but pricey. Not unexpected given the season though.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
room great, breakfast great, staff very nice and helpful
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
phaedra
"Close to downtown DC"
The only thing I had a problem with was that they should have skin lotion along with toothpaste, mouthwash or even a toothbrush in the bathrooms. They had none of the items in their little store in the lobby. They had no sugar in the room for the coffee. Other than that everything else was fine. Staff were great!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
anthony
"Nice hotel close to Metro and food."
We arrived way before check in but they had a room waiting. The hotel staff were so nice. They answered all my questions with a smile. They were very knowledgeable of the city and gave great advice on how to get to each locations. They even called a cab and had it waiting on us when we got downstairs. We had a great experience.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Ruth
"Clean hotel close restaurants"
Very friendly and helpful staff- front desk, breakfast room, housekeeping Very clean rooms Close location to great restaurants, metro and some museums Room was very small Attached restaurant is NOT family friendly My kids got bit by something in their bed one night
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Rebecca
"Awesome hotel awesome location."
We came in for the Foo Fighters concert. Loved the valet, Lauren I think was her name. Very helpful with directions and Sunday's having free parking. Loved the restauraunt in the hotel. Drinks were awesome and food was tasty too. Never made it for breakfast, late nights all weekend. Asked for extra pillows and they were at our room in like 3 minutes.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Terrible neighborhood"
We were shocked to venture outside the hotel and discover an abundance of homeless and thugs hanging nearby. Fortunately 3 blocks over the neighborhood improved. Not family friendly, bring your gun!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
chris
reasonable price, staff was nice, and continental breakfast was awesome. Nice area because you are walking distance to the White House and other historical museums.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Lashawnda
Our stay was pleasant. No issues at all. Definitely would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Damien
"Not good !"
As the first time to stay with Fairfield Inn but experienced not good service as well as staying. Room is not cleaned well and staff charged a large amount of money on my credit card but seems it is my fault on it. Would NOT recommend anybody else to stay with them.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Washington, DC/Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to contact me in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington, DC/Downtown. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for not providing the customer service or room cleanliness to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Washington.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Jack
in the china town area; the bar next door was good; great place.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Annette
"Nice hotel for a good price in DC"
This is a nice comfortable modern hotel. Good Thai food across the street, and within walking distance of the Jefferson Memorial. There is no onsite parking, just valet service.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
PA
"savor 2015"
Checked in was less than a minute, Great location within walking distance to most attractions.Breakfast was included and was top notch!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015