All hotels in Paris, France
19 Rue Commandant Rene Mouchotte, Paris, Paris, 75014, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pullman Montparnasse"
Good hotel on the left bank and away from many sites. I would stay close to the Louvre area the next time iI return. Food was very expensive!
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
michael
"Very nice hotel close to the Metro."
Great experience, arrived early and room was ready well before the normal check in time. Excellent location, close to the metro, train station, shopping and restaurants. Easy access to anywhere in Paris.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Howard
"Nice hotel convenient to transportation"
Rooms are spacious and clean. Check in and check out were smooth and quick.. Nice view of the Eiffel Tower at night when returning from a day of sight seeing. At the recommendation of the welcome center, we ate at Paris Montparnesse for 3 different meals during our 3 day stay and each one was delicious and affordable. Short walk from the hotel.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Cheryl
"Fine hotel"
Would have rather stayed closer to the center of he city but I did manage to learn to ride the bus and the metro so could always get where I wanted.Near shopping and many restaurants. Nice restaurant in hotel.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Kay
"Nice hotel for mainly business guests"
Mainly for business guests with incredible views of Paris!
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Very accommodating staff"
Would recommend replacing upholster chairs in the room.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Nice Hotel but not perfect"
We were quite happy with the location and atmosphere of the hotel but appalled by the prices at the bar. Simple drinks like Cosmopolitans and martinis for 19 euro seemed excessive even at a somewhat upscale hotel. We quickly learned that we could walk a few doors away and get drinks for half that price. The rooms had no furniture with drawers which was a bit inconvenient for a three night stay. Also, a clock in the room would be nice.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel and with comfortable rooms. Had a problem with breakfast the first morning as we were seated in their auxiliary room and it was not prepared properly. Coffee and food ran out and we were waiting so long that I went to the proper restaurant part to get some coffee.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Paul H.
"Nice Room!"
I would give this hotel 4 stars: Room was clean and comforatable. Staff refilled used toilettries and tidied up very well. Most staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. View from room was okay, but we only came to room to sleep, not stay there all day. There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance which is a plus. Negative was that the ice machine was always broken on our floor, and I'm only mentioning this because we had to ice our knees every night from so much walking each day. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would recommend this hotel to friends and stayhere again in the future. Great price for our stay!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Ashley
"A most convenient business-class hotel."
This business-class hotel was perfect for us as it is located directly opposite both the Paris-Montparnasse Rail Station, and the Air France bus service to CDG and Orly airports. We entertained friends for dinner and were pleased with the effort made to make us happy, but food quality is better at better-known restarants in the Montparnasse district, e.g., the famous La Coupole. Breakfast at the hotel is a breeze, and priced comparably. Everything was in order in the room, including a soaking bath tub, which was absent from other **** hotels we used during our trip.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Very good location and big contemporary lounge"
Very good location and a nice contemporary interiors.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Paris Perfect"
Took my wife and kids to celebrate Paris. I couldn't of found a better hotel to stay in, both for the price and the great convenience. Service was absolutely fantastic and the atmosphere was lively and bubbly.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Nice hotel but very busy."
Nice hotel, however, it takes too long to get to the city.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Great value in Paris."
A great luxury hotel. We booked during a special and got a great price. The rooms were clean and large with comfy beds and a great bathroom. I would stay here again and would recommend to anyone. The location is a bit touristy but is close to the metro and a lot of great areas.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Great hotel for the Price"
The hotel and its staff were very pleasant except for the bar staff.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Pullman Paris Montparnesse"
Reviewing this right after we completed the trip. The hotel is in a fantastic location with easy access to Metro and many cafe's close by. We had breakfast included with our booking and was quite good with mutliple options. We got upgraded to a family deluxe and were checked in before the scheduled time of 2.00 p.m. That definitely helped with the kids being tired from the flight. The concierge service was great and helped us out with all questions that we had and finally with getting the taxi early on the day of departure. I would love to go back and stay here again
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Narayan
"Whirlwind tour of Paris"
We had four days to see it all, plus a much wanted day trip out to Giverny. The concierge was so helpful. She booked us on a day tour that picked us up at the door, rode through Paris with commentary, took us to Giverny through scenic views and villages. We were given our tickets to Monet's Garden, House, and the museum, with pick-up at the gate and delivery back to the hotel. In addition, she always gave us directions to everything, including walking times, Metro stops, and lots of tips. The room was so comfortable! Bed, pillows, shower, etc. Room was quiet. Food was good.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
mary
"Montparnasse in Spring"
My wife and I spent 8 nights from April 1 to the 8 here. We were thoroughly impressed by the front desk service and the excellent service of the Concierge. Everyone spoke English except for the housekeeping staff. Our only complaint was it was hit or miss for housekeeping. We had to call the help desk at 3pm to have our towels replaced and the room cleaned. We never had our DND sign on our door. Also we had an electrical outlet out for our entire stay. Maintainance knew about this problem as the electrician suggested we just have to go under the table and switch plugs when we needed the coffee pot. This was all in Room 1119. The location of the hotel is excellent as it right beside the Metro Gaite exit from the Galerie Gaite. Breakfast was very good in spite of the number of people attending numerous events at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Edward
"hotel in Paris"
We had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Pullman as a family of four. The room was huge, especially according to European standards, and the staff was friendly, helpful, and very accomodating. It was a little away from all the tourist sights, but the metro systen in Paris is fantastic, and there was a stop right around the corner, so it was not a problem at all. We would highly recommend this hotel.
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Parul
"Crear hotel close to metro and bus stations"
Great experience, very nice staff, well locales close to metro and bus stops. Very good breakfast and confort family room
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Giancarlo
"fine"
concierge difficult to work with
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
maryfran
Very nice hotel clean and beds very comfortable room spacious for family of 4 . Kids loved the lobby area plenty of space for them to play and free WiFi. Expensive bar . Very convenient hotel parking at weekend you pay 35.Euros' for two nights. Overall very satisfied will go again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
We stayed there for 8 nights. Hotel is great. Love the location close to the subway and many restaurants around. Also walking distance to a mall.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Bellkiss
left a day early because of an emergency but could not get a refund because my reservation was made thru expedia.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
madani
"Good base for enjoying some tourism in Paris"
The hotel is a very clean, modern and typical business-style hotel that you could find in virtually any major European city. It is a high rise so there are many rooms but the upside was a wonderful view from our room toward the Pantheon and Seine. The hotel is clean and comfortable with nicely-equipped rooms. We did not get much French charm such as would have come from an older, smaller place but since we didn't intend on spending a lot of time at the hotel that did not matter.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the Gare Montparnasse"
A lot of activity in the lobby area, perhaps due to conference attendees. Some very helpful, friendly staff at welcome desk and in café.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Andrea
"great place, snobby staff"
The stay overall was great, if the staff weren't so snobby I would probably recommend it. I stayed for 2 days in a king suite, very successful stay. Close to major metro station and busses to airports, easy to get around from location
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
Mohamed
"Poor customer service"
I paid for my entire stay and when I had to leave early I asked if I could use the extra night on the following weekend when I would be back - they were unwilling to credit me the lost night or to work with me in any way so I paid for a night that I did not stay. I contacted hotels.com and asked if they could help me - but they also said that there was nothing they could do -- that I should go ahead and book another night and they would see if they could credit me for the lost night. However, they did not credit me. I had to pay for another night at a rate 30% higher than I originally paid. Very dissatisfied with customer service at Pullman and hotels.com
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Bruce
"Perfect location, clean, nice size,great service"
Hotel was in a perfect location . We took uber everywhere and each trip was 5-10 euros . Which is like 6-12 Usd. The hotel service was great. Rooms were normal sized rooms like u would find in the us. Which is not common in paris. They were clean and comfy. The only thing I didn't like is there are no outlets in the bathroom or near it so we had a hard time curling our hair. Other than that 5 stars all the way!
5 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
riamour
"Excellent, modern hotel with great sound proofing."
The hotel price was too good to pass up and the hotel was a huge surprise that far exceeded my expectations. The view from the 17th floor was unprecedented. Everything about the hotel screamed 4 stars...at a 2 star price. Perhaps there was construction going on somewhere causing the low prices but I never saw a hint of it.
Monty
"Great Hotel- Close to subway"
Great room with wonderful view of city. Room was clean, staff spoke English and were very helpful. The Hotel was cloes to resturants, shopping and the maime subway and tran hub for Paris. We were able to travel the city for about two dollars a trip on the subway. Best way to get around Paris and see all the sites. We found several Cafes within walking distance with great food at a very reasonable price. The waine in Paris id fantastic!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Lovely hotel close to Metro stop."
This hotel exceeded my expectations! The check-in was easy by pre-paying on Expedia. We stayed 8 nights. The concierge staff was very helpful. They recommended a restaurant close by, Le Paris-Montparnasse, where we ate almost all our breakfasts. They assisted me when one of the tours I'd booked didn't work out; helped me call the vendor to get an explanation. They directed me to a retail store where I could buy a curling iron, and also offered to loan me an adaptor, but that wasn't the problem. Our room had 2 single beds as we requested and they were soooo comfortable.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Hotel was beautiful and centrally located"
Food was delicious and so conveniently located. Located in a nice area with access to shopping local trains and plenty of good eateries
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Irene
"Very Nice. Pleasantly surprised."
I was very pleasantly surprised by the upscale, cleanliness of this hotel. Aside from the modern look and style, the concierge was extremely helpful and courteous. There is not that much to do nearby and we weren't crazy about the location but it is located directly across the street from the Metro station so it was easy to get to and from other areas.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Natalie
"Great hotel, great staff, and very good location!"
Behind the hotel there is metro station called 'Gaite', which very easy to navigate to every place in Paris. The hotel is very clean, very modern. The staff was very kind as of needed to print some vouchers which they served me very fast. If I will be again in Paris I sure will book this hotel again!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Guy
"good hotel"
good hotel although they didn't provide me with requested room
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Small but comfortable"
Nice hotel with friendly staff. Good place to stay for family.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
J
The room is clean and comfort. I stayed five nights with my wife in Pullman, and we were very satisfied with our experience. The only minor thing is this hotel is so far from Metro station: you have to walk like 10 minutes from the station after the tour..
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very convenient Hotel for anyone stay at Paris"
The hotel is centrally located walking distance to restaurants and to Montparnasse train station also to an stop for L'Opentour bus hop on hop off service, very helpful and nice English speaking staff. I recommend this Hotel for business and leisure travelers like me.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Jimmy
"Very good hotel. No complaints. Will stay again."
Great location. Good service. Overall a very good hotel and highly reccomend.
6 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
Nick
"Good location but pricey"
This was a good location but very pricey I think it wasin a good location and easy to get around
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"standard chain hotel far from tourist sites"
Modern high rise with great access to metro lines. However, the neighborhood is not particularly what one revisions as Paris. Utilitarian location. Would not stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Kathryn
"Wifi for free?! Booh!!!"
Free wifi was so terrible! You have to pay to access the fast speed but one time we decided to pay and it only worked for an hour then after that sleeping mode again. I called the receptionist to complain about the connection & they refund me right away! Lobby was always crowded! Cocktails were ok & seems reasonable price. Closer to lots of shops, resto & world of crepe!
7 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Dennis
Nice stay, close to the train man many cafes all and all worth the money and nothing to complain about.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
USC
"Close to the metro"
Great stay. Thought the housekeeping staff could do a better job. Twice during a 5 night stay, they did not replenish the coffee, cream, etc. and once they did not leave any wash cloths.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
S. Collins
Nice hotel, but not quite the value for the money.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"Paris Business Hotel"
Hotel is on the verge of slipping into a 3 star, over rated. The Wi-Fi as admitted by the staff is a nightmare. Based on the Wi-Fi alone, I would not stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
soleilbrad
"Very crowded reception area"
This hotel is too big to accommodate a lot of guests. So, there was a long waiting line in front of reception desk. At the reception desk, only one or atmost two receptionists were active. They has a full flat television and hotel information is retrieved from this TV system. It was not so easy to get information from this system. Montparnasse station is surprisingly big. I should have expected longer traveling time in the station to find the locations. Taken together, I spent long time to get information and to find place.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
さち
"Wonderful experience"
Best bed I've ever slept in. Big bathroom, Big TV. Clean room, good breakfast, friendly staff.
4 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"I will stay again and again."
We enjoyed very much our stay. Convenient location and very helpful
5 night trip Jul 4, 2014