All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here101 South El Paso St, El Paso, TX, 79901, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"My favorite hotel"
It was my second stay and like the first time was amazing
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Ken
"Birthday Dissappointment :-("
Very DISSAPOINTED on our stay. For my wife's birthday I got the Jr. Suite for my wife and I. Both of us were so cold all the duration stay that we had to literally sleep with our coats on. To take a shower in the morning was very painful with the room so cold. The hot water took a while and the shower head sprayed the water everywhere except the direction it needed to go. The water was all over the floor that it soaked the towel mat. We only had two large towels and everybody should know how many towels a lady needs, which is at least two. We had only one wash towel for two people and one towel to dry our hands. Only one robe if its a suite should it not be for two. The floor of the restroom is concrete base and nothing warm to protect your feet from the cold. The front desk lady assured us that we were going to get a discount and never did, at least not in our bank statement. Definitely will not recommend your hotel to any of our Marriage Retreat couples that we are a part of. Until you certified that this things are taken care off.
Juan
"Not a 5 star hotel"
the room was run down. bathroom toilet ran all night. Check in was slow. Free breakfast was juice and fruit. I could have stayed in a cheap hotel and would have got a great breakfast. Tis is not a 5 star hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"stay here people fancy hotel with a good price!"
The room was great for being a historic hotel. The view was amazing, reminded me of staying at a hotel the home alone movie stayed in. Great dome room, valet boy did a good job, I got a bellboy after a bit of "lag", executive lounge was not stocked as expected.twice I requested to bring more complimentary evening snacks/bfast when appropriate since people ate it all and was left with an empty request after they said it will be right out. . Not very good hotel service. For the price online with the package it was worth it. I stayed in the executive floor with its amenities for $111.
Joshua
"Camino Real"
We had a beauutiful room. Employees we had contact with were very pleasant and gracious.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Not for me!"
Beautiful hotel. it needs to be updatedand so does the staff and service. Just a lazy vibe about the entire staff. One morning no hot water had to take a cool shower. The ac can not be controlled from the room.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Not so good..."
Lots of problems and issues... staff was friendly but ineffective. 1st room reeked of mildew; 2nd room we were given keys to was already occupied!!!; 3rd room was dirty.... we won't be going back.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"No more booking with hotel.com"
This is so far the worst hotel I've ever seen in my life ,i changed my room 3 times ( I never did that before ).the food tray from next room was sitting outside for 2 days and no body picked it up .I had to call the front disk and tell them to pick it up . the tray was full of flies .it was really disgusting seeing it outside every time I leave/or go back to my room I booked the hotel with breakfast and i was shocked when I saw it . it was nothing , 3 dried crossant and coffee. By the way this is the first hotel without valet parking and when i ask the front disk can i get somebody to help me unload my luggage , she said "we do have valet parking but the guy leave early ". any way it was terrible in all aspect and to tell the truth I'm going to be very car full in the feed back with hotel. com because the rate for that hotel was outstanding when i book it and it turned to be way over estimated .
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
wassim
"Definitively coming back"
Hotel's staff was super helpfull and professional I arrived late at night and was treated as if it was the middle of the day. I also had to leave my car in a parking lot for a couple of days and the guys at the front desk offered to keep my car at their underground lot for very cheap! I was amazed with the great service.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Jose
"OKay, but would not recommend"
The Hotel did have an old feel to it, but the room was not at all what we expected from the pictures. The price was just as much as many of the better hotels we have stayed in, in the area, but did not offer the service we expected. What breakfeast, is correct. The ad says breakfeast included, but after only one hour there was noting left but a few pieces of fruit and the cream for the coffee was bad. This was one place that we will not spend our money on ever again. I should have went and stayed at the Hilton for the price we paid and got Real Service! Hotel.com please visit some of these place you list , you would not list them if you did. We feel as though we wasted our money!!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Horace
It was a nice hotel, expected a little more from it from the amenities, thought they would have more in the room. But overall was good hotel to stay at.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Superb Downtown Hotel"
They are renovating downtown El Paso. Old hotel, but they have refurbished it nicely. Comfortable bed, quiet, good air conditioning. Staff was very helpful. Beautiful bar. They have a restaurant, but did not eat there. If you are picky, the room could use a new carpet. I would stay here again without question. I highly recommend.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Stephen
"mediocre"
overall nice except extremely rude night clerk her name tag was hidden by her hair or i would have called her out by name made us feel very unwelcome... didnt want us to use the shuttle and then failed to tell us that what time the shuttle stopped so after having been dropped off at the mall we had to catch a bus back. one would think they would let you know when the shuttle stops. also gave snooty responses to every question... room was nice but they gave us used mouth wash...
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
s.hernandez
"almost great"
Really enjoyed the hotel. Fast friendly service. Please upgrade your bathrooms! Shower was weak in water pressure. Appearance made me go back to moms house as a kid.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
FRANCISCO
"Best place in El Paso"
This is a fun, fantastic and romantic hotel - a great place to be when in El Paso.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"Sweet"
Great views. Helpful, pleasant staff.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great value as always"
This is my 3rd time staying in this hotel. there was a minor problem with the hot water in my room which was resolved within 15 minutes of calling the front desk. The rate and the convenience to downtown and to the bridges to Mexico of this hotel make it a great value.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Romantic weeekend"
Love this hotel one of my favorites.. the location is great. The lobby bar is amazing would defenately stay here again
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
LOURDES
"BAD"
This is an older hotel. The smell and the cleanliness is very questionable. I would not suggest this hotel to anyone. Carpets are soiled and you can notice dirt buildup in the corners, towel were very ding and mattress in uncomfortable, TV was very blurry. This hotel needs a bad remodel. I would not suggest this hotel to a business traveler unless you need to stay in that area. Never again.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Jerry
"not updated"
Very old mattress, had a deep dip in the middle. Nothing has been updated in a long time. Lobby looks nice but rooms are bad
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Ok for one night"
Very old hotel that needs to be upgraded. I have never had to change rooms before but this time I did. The toilet kept leaking and making a lot of noise. Every thing looked old and not really that clean.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Nice Hotel Centrally located"
I stayed in this hotel as part of a cross country vacation trip that my husband and I took. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise the accommodations are very much like home and the staff is very pleasant, professional and extremely helpful
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Jeanie
Conveniently located and great staff. Nice and clean too.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Concert stay"
We were attending a concert at UTEP & the Camino Real is just one exit up the highway. An older hotel that could use some updating but very comfortable and the service was outstanding. It's right in the middle of downtown so super convenient. We'll stay there again on our next concert trip.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Concert Mom
"Good location to sun bowl"
Room was older but its amazingly old building with rich history. Waiter in restaurant was very proud to tell the history. Great location from sun bowl and I-10.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Jana
"Good for the price"
Friend had a wedding at the venue across the street. Very convenient location. Didn't like that they gave me everything in Spanish when I first arrived. Not exactly helpful when trying to check in, but very nice at later times.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Ivan
Hotel was a bargain. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Old hotel, with downtown nightlife"
I called and asked to have a roll away for our room. The clerk confirmed yes they would. I arrived late Saturday around 10pm and they had a band playing in the bar area. I could not hear a word from the front desk clerk and she could not find my reservation. After a lot of paper handling, by the time I checked out for the next morning, I had three different prices for the hotel room. I was not impressed for the first time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
LORA
"ChucoTown"
got a nice rest pretty calm no interuptions
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
DR Melo
"Not worth the regular price"
I will admit that I got a great deal through expedia for one night at The Camino Real Hotel in downtown El Paso. However, I could not imagine paying more than I did. My room had a terrible patch job from what looked like an AC leak, mold was growing on the ceiling. The bathroom was not very clean, lightbulbs were out in my room and in the hallways. The elevators don't really work. Staff is rude if you don't look like you are worth money... It just wasn't a friendly environment, and when I asked to stay a second night due to a change in traveling plans, I was quoted an amount 3 times the rate I paid originally. NO thank you. I wouldn't recommend the hotel or return with their regular rates. Def. not worth it.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Downtown El Paso close to ball park and nightlife"
Great! Loved the executive lounge and the view from the room looking into Mexico
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This is a very excellent hotel and also very romantic
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
vero
"kind of old rooms but nice still"
nice hotel all around rooms kind of old looking needs a remodel soon
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Run Down/ Great Location"
The location of this hotel is great. It is close to restaurants, bars, and El Paso Chihuahaus games... That being said I found the hotel to be less than desirable. I found it to have the following issues: broken hair dryer, broken iron, poor hot water out of the shower, not enough power outlets (not next to the work desk), bathroom tiles and grout had visible dirt/grime stains, poor internet service, and a 20 year old TV that showed more fuzz than picture.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Best value room I've ever booked. Extremely spacious in size and well decorated. Large king bed and bathroom.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Randy
"If you want fancy this is not the place"
If you want fancy this is not the place. If you do want more of a historic place to stay then it will be perfect for you.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
TS
This place is dirty! Way over priced for what you get. The room was really not clean and old. The top of the night stand had rings of other people drinks all over it. I doubt it's been cleaned in years. Gross. The beds was horrible with coils poking through. They need to be replace. The bathroom was old and really dirty. That needs to be gutted and updated. All the carpet in the entire place needs replaced. The huge old bar area off the lobby was beautiful. Then they ruined that with a Mexican woman singing with a multi colored strobe light. Tacky. No class for what that area represented as history of the hotel. Should have had a classy piano or jazz group playing. I can't believe I had to pay $150 for 1 night at this dump. And they said there was secured garage parking....... It was garaged not secure. No gate. Anyone could drive in and out any time.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Camino Real Still Not Bad"
With all the revitalization going on in downtown the Camino Real is situated in an ideal location. The place is still a premier place to stay the buffet was pretty good although a little pricey and the bar was a very happening place. The only complaint would be that the room round use a little bit of a makeover or investment. A little surprised to see an old tv and not an HD TV in the room. Beds were also a little small, full instead of queens. Overall the stay was enjoyable.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome!!"
Hotel was awesome. Very clean rooms. Nice and quiet as well. Would regimen to anybody.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Juan
"Most of the staff was uninformed..."
It was only fair...Staff could not answer questions about El Paso or the surrounding area...Room was good. beds were firm, A/C worked well in 100 degree heat. Maid only left one hand towel for two adults...we had to leave a written message in Spanish to have more the next night...Lots of noise from very loud band in the Bar...English speaking staff was at a minimum...
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Decent hotel, bit dated."
Staff is extremely courteous and professional. Hotel is a distance from the airport.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good hotel on a budget"
Hotel is nice. Rooms need a bit of updating, no hot water in the shower the whole 4 days we were there. It's a good location and price. If you have an oversized vehicle I wouldn't recommend, you can't park in the garage and street parking is expensive.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Near the Plaza Theater and Baseball field"
Aside from being close to the places I needed to be, I disliked the room. The air conditioner made A LOT of noise as if it were about to break. The bathroom sink was clogged, which they claimed was fixed but I ended up having to used one of my hangers to unclogged myself. The only reason I stayed at this hotel was because of the wedding being right across the street made it very convenient. Otherwise, I would have stayed at the Doubletree.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Newlywed
"Pretty awesome."
This Historical Hotel is absolutely the Most beautiful in all of the Southwest. The view at night is splendid, from the room, to the Stairway, to the lighted waterfall. Only two problems; the television was horrible, reception, size, and very few channels. The other problem was service in certain areas. I felt a bit snubbed by a few staff members. Over all, I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Vienna Palmer
Nice place close to bars and it's a historical building with beautiful Tiffany dome.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
nessa
"good place for the price"
Have stayed here many times always a great place.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
"I would think twice before returning"
Arrived. They didn't have my reservation and young man states I had to wait 10 minutes and then he left for the day. Receive first room. Smelled horribly of smoke even though nonsmoking room. Young lady placed me in another. Toilet continuously ran and would not flush. Places me in the third. Lamps did not work except one where I had to wiggle switch for it to turn on. Bathroom dirty. Shower useless.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great Gate-Away weekend hotel"
The staff is very professional. We didn't want to go down to the restaurant so we ordered room service and within 30mins had a wonderful 3-course meal
juan
"Historic Downtown Hotel, close to I-10."
As a fan of historic buildings, this was a great place to stay. Designed by Trost & Trost in 1912, it has a fantastic historic bar. There are many other historic buildings in the area by T & T that are being renovated. The hotel is walking distance from some nice restaurants and interesting shopping, and the El Paso Chihuahuas new baseball park. A short drive to the University of Texas El Paso. If you like authentic, and I do, this is a great place.
Rob
"Nice Hotel, bang in the the down town area"
Check in was easy, no problems making a late booking change, staff at the desk were helpful and polite. It is 25 minutes from the airport and easy to find.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014