All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2450 Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful experience. Very comfortable"
Excellent overall stay. Very happy to have booked this hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
m a khan
"Not impressed"
I was very disappointed in my stay at this hotel. There was a convention going on at the time and there was a lot of people the hotel was accommodating. I understand taking care of the masses but I was a paying customer just like everyone else. The first night there were children running around everywhere in the lobby, the elevator and corridors all night long!! Then before 6am in the morning there was loud music coming from the lobby. By noon the kids were running around everywhere again. They ran out of supplies at the front desk like toiletries. I had to sleep on dirty sheets because I didn't say "full service". I checked in on Friday night and I would have checked out Saturday morning if it wasn't for my friend who was staying with me. I just wish we would have been warned of the convention and told that there would be people and kids running everywhere all day and all night. I was told that this convention happens every year so give a heads up to the unknowing before they book during this time!! If it was another time maybe my opinion would be different but this stay left me unimpressed.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I would like to apologize on behalf of the team at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel for your less than satisfactory stay. Please know that we will take steps in the future to ensure that we minimize the impact of large conventions on our guests.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Southern Girl
"Spectacular Hotel....HORRIBLE Guests...."
This has ALWAYS been my favorite hotel. The cleanliness, the comfort and the service always exceeds my expectations. My only problem with this stay was the other guests. The hotel was hosting a convention while I was there and it made my stay horrible. There were children running all over the place, playing on the elevators causing SERIOUS delays in getting to and from my room, these children were literally behaving like wild animals with little to no supervision at all. This doesn't taint my review of the HOTEL; however, I have learned to find out what events are being hosted before booking in the future.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"christmas eve"
great--
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Margaret
"family stay"
My family and I just moved from Seattle and stayed here for 5 days.The staff was awesome. The room was comfortable.I have no complaints. Robert drives the shuttle and he is truly one of a kind!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Christmas Party stay"
We were at the hotel for a Christmas party and the facility was great. The rooms were clean and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"My preferred hotel in Cobb"
Quick weekend retreat. The hotel is airy and open and the rooms are well-appointed and comfortable. The beds are heavenly! The staff are friendly and courteous. Not my first stay and certainly not my last!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Birthday getaway"
Just a weekend getaway for my husbands birthday. Lisa, who handled our reservation, sent a birthday card and slice of cheesecake to my husband. Very sweet gesture!!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Night out with wife"
my wife and I had an amazing time at this hotel. The staff was courteous, it was very clean, the bedding was so comfortable, and the indoor pool was great!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
adam
"Loved it!"
Had a great stay---pretty hotel, courteous staff, very pleased. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"awesome"
The gym and the spa were great.The beds were very comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Jeanette
"Rooms by the elevator are noisy"
We were very upset that our rooms were located in front of the elevator and we heard noise all through the night and first thing in the morning which woke us up. Do NOT get a room by the elevator.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
I apologize that your stay with us was negatively impacted by the location of your guestroom. I sincerely hope that you will return in the very near future and give us an opportunity to provide you with a more comfortable stay with us!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Hotel was beautiful
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kimberly
Stayed for my birthday. I got a great massage from Collette at Spa Waverly. The room was great. Location was great.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Great. Everything was as expected. Make sure you ask for a higher level room to avoid the noise from the lobby.
"Business Trip"
I was on business, the hotel was comfortable, location was convenient, price was reasonable.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Roy
"A wonderful weekend stay!"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Megan
"Fantastic"
We always enjoy staying here. We celebrated our anniversary. Will be back really soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Wayne
"AMAZING"
I was impressed with the prompt and great hospitality. All of the fabulous amenities from the complimentary Aveda products to the chocolates left on my pillow. I even had a comfortable robe provided to lounge in, lol The modern design was beautiful and comforting. The food was wonderful. The staff was very polite and respectful. The only complaints are the Spa did not do manicures or pedicures. The TV although was very nice looking, however did not have a nice quality picture. I was not worried though, I never had time to really watch it. And I have one recommendation, Maybe place an elevator on the opposite side, so you wont have to walk all the way to the opposite side to your room, which is pretty far when wearing heels and carrying a briefcase.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
T
"Perfect Stay"
Being a native of Atlanta this was my first time staying there and it was absolutely perfect.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
We loved the breakfast service and the very large selection. The hotel is a bit noisy but the beautiful atrium was almost worth the noise.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Beautiful hotel but unpleasant stay."
Despite the pleasing hotel aesthetics, I was overcharged for room service; we lost power running two hairdryers simultaneously; housekeeping knocked on our door early in the morning despite the Privacy sign being displayed, and although we asked them to return later, they never did, and then had to wait an hour and 15 minutes for clean towels that night; housekeeping again knocked early on the day we were checking out which made no sense when checkout time wasn't until noon; and last but not least the heating & cooling system would only blow either frigid or hot air, nothing in between. Not a good stay and certainly wouldn't go back or recommend this hotel.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the circumstances surrounding your recent stay with us. What you experienced is not typical of the service we provide, and my sincere hope is that you will afford us another opportunity in the very near future.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Very nice hotel..."
-I was staying on the top floor in the club suite of the hotel and i was under the impression that there was going to be a separate living room from the bed room but there wasn't. There wasn't a microwave or even a mini refrigerator to store our food in. It was just like any other hotel I've stayed in. Other than those things it was a great stay. I can say that the bed was really comfortable, I had no trouble going to sleep and the view was amazing.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Weekend stay for a wedding."
Excellent experience from check in to room service to good food and a great time. It is convenient to the Interstate and area shopping.
Bobbie
"Absolutely wonderful hotel"
Beautiful, clean, very friendly staff. Only problem was people in room next to me must have had a small party and they were loud all night- not the hotels fault- there were two wedding parties there that evening. Wonderful breakfast buffet- worth adding it to room cost or purchase out of pocket. Perfect location- easy access to everything- attached to mall.
Tracy
"A Luxury Getaway Close To Home"
I had a peaceful, well rested stay at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel last weekend from my normal hectic everyday life. I will be going back again sometime in the near future.
Kay
"Won't Be Back"
Bedding sheets had holes, lamp was broken, mold in the shower, air conditioning made a loud noise all night. Paid for access to the club lounge that was hardly open and would run out of food. Nothing seemed to be open. Spa was not what I was expecting. The spa had no luxury and needs to be remodeled. The spa services were good.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
I apologize that the condition of the room was not satisfactory. We take great pride in our room cleanliness standards, as well as the recent renovation we completed in 2013. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"On the road"
Nice hotel enjoyed my stay
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"I had the best time !!!"
My mother flew down here for her birthday, it was the perfect location, the room was amazing. The mall is walking distance, maids were friendly beds we slept in more than ever lol..... Thank you
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Jazmin
"Large rooms, hotel nice but pricey"
When I got there, they were having an Anime conference. I don't think this type of event belongs in a hotel charging business rates. There was a constant noise in the lobby because of the atrium-style architecture, and the type of people that attended did not really mix well with a business clientele. The rooms were large and luxurious, the bedding very nice, I got access to the executive lounge which had very nice food, but charged $10 for a glass of wine, I think they could have been more generous, since most wines cost about that much for the whole bottle. The person wanting it declined because of the price. The decor on the carpet was a plaid design, I did care for the decorating style or colors, I thought it to casual and something 70's about it.
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Jackie
"Loved it"
Everyone was really nice. Rooms were nice and well decorated. Loved it!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
K Wiser
The staff was fantastic and the service was great loved the comfortable bed ... We had a marvelous time
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"great location"
was pleased with stay
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Beautiful hotel 10 minutes from Atlanta Downtown"
Our stay was very comfortable, but on the first night the guest parking lot was full due to an event at the hotel, and had drive round and round for 10 minutes for a parking spot. The hotel is beautiful and breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"it was just as it was advertised nice"
in a nice convenient location. the bridge made it easy to get to mall for shopping and dinning
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel"
The staff, condition of the hotel and cleanliness were excellent. I visited the hotel during the Chick-fil-A WVU –v- Alabama game. All of the hotel room doors face towards the open atrium of the hotel. I would have thought that the hotel management would try to limit the noise at 1am, but that was not the case. Other than the one incident, I would consider booking again while in the Atlanta area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Edward
Perfect location
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Tony
"Exceeded my Expectations"
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Atlanta area. Overall I enjoyed everything about my experience except for one of the front desk clerks was very rude!! Hopefully you will book it when she is not working. LOL
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
tj
Hotel was very well maintained, staff very courteous, and décor current.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Stayed there 2 times over the last few years and it remains excellent. Service was great, clean, and in good location.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Gracious staff and comfortable"
The easiness of the checkin experience was a plus for me as I arrived very close to the time of our seminar held in the facility. The hotel staff were extremely nice and above and beyond expectation. The room was very comfortable as well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
will do again
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
S. Soltis
staff was very helpful
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
A Nears
It wasn't like the picture I seen on the internet and that why I check out early I suppose stay two night but I stay one night
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Loved the "club level"!"
Breakfast, Desserts and Hors d'oeuvres in club level were delicious! I took advantage of every offering!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Elegant Hotel At An Affordable Price"
I recently stayed at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly and Convention Center for the 36th Annual Cantonian Club Gala. The hotel was very upscale, but affordable. Also, I enjoyed the hotel's proximity to the Cumberland Mall, in which I used the skywalk that yields easy access for shopping. Moreover, there is a specialty mall in the hotel. There are also the Jack and Jill Bar and Grill and other restaurants inside the mall and convention center. Actually, you really don't have to leave the hotel for very much! I would definitely lodge at this hotel again!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Veda
"Great location walking distance to lots of venues"
Close to lots of shopping and food options, hotel staff very friendly and helpful just be mindful wifi only in lobby all other internet services are offered for a fee
"excellent"
My stay was completely enjoyable!!!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
We stayed for a one night get away to Atlanta and the hotel was very accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend staying here and we will stay her again for a weekend getaway.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tony
"Close to Atlanta without having to stay downtown"
Very swanky convention hotel. Very satisfied with our room and hotel. We got a great rate, but didn't include the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. The only thing I would suggest is that they add another swimming pool and hot tub and more parking. They were hosting a Fitness Convention the 3 days we were there and the pool and hot tub were reserved for them the whole 3 days, so nobody else could use them! What's that all about?
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014