All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2450 Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Thank you"
loved it no complaints
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"OK Hotel, but my experience there made it GREAT!"
The room was better than I thought it would be. However, the design of the room could have been a lot better. Furniture could be added to fill in the gaps where space exceeded. The bathroom was good as well, but the shower could have been bigger.My overall room experience was good but I did have to call to have my sheets replaced because of a spot I found. (That could be just me though, being picky) Breakfast was good and there are many things to do in the hotel!
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
Thank you for the feedback you provided from your recent stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will share your comments regarding the hotel rooms with our the rest of your team. We hope to have you return soon.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Nini
"NYEve getaway!"
Wonderful!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Erik
Beautiful hotel. I will definitely visit again.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Dorian
"Very Clean!"
Room was very clean and designed very well. We had a great time and would definitely book with Renaissance again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Ashton
"Fantastic"
Was in town visiting friends. Used the hotel as a getaway. Fantastic service. Clean. Attentive. Wonderful food. Room service was speedy.
4 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Fancy hotel"
The room decor was gorgeous and comfy! Nice location by the expressway and shopping center. The staff was nice and helpful. I would recommend checking to see if there are any major conferences/meetings scheduled when you book. We went during a major group's summit and the elevator traffic was horrid! Mostly kids riding to elevators...to...each...floor. Ended up using the stairs...from the 12th floor to the lobby. Not really the hotel's fault. They did cover our Wi-Fi for one of our nights due the the elevator chaos.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
DARNESHA
"Very nice"
Love it!!! Amazing . The staff was nice. The room was clean and cozy. Will recommend to anyone and most definitely will be coming back.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
alexus
"Discussing pool"
The hotel was very nice and modern. However, the pool was horrible. It was old, dirty and there was algee growing. It looks like everything was very recently romodeled, but they haven't touched the pool. I usually don't even swim, but we had our kids with us.If it weren't for the pool I'd give it 5 stars. The staff was very respectful and professional. The room was amazing and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great place to stay in Atlanta"
Enjoyed our Christmas break in Atlanta. The Renaissance is a good place to stay and the staff was great;from the Valets to the doormen. I also want to thank the concierges , the room cleaners and the entire restaurant staff for the great food they served during breakfast. Jimby & Aladji had a ball. thanks Renaissance of Waverly. You rock!!!
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
joseph
"Best hotel experience ever!!!!"
My better half and I loved it! We have family in GA, and we won't stay anywhere else!!! Loved Everything! !!
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Shannon
Quick overnight stay but wished I could have stayed longer. The hotel exceeded my expectations!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Tuwanna
Everything was great besides the room not having a microwave and refrigerator.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay., and I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Our hotel does have over 100 rooms that are equipped with refridgerators and we will ensure that you have one for your next visit, which we hope is very soon!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel with a quite location"
We had a nice room looking out at the city, the bed was very comfortable, and the room was very clean. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful with lots of smiles. My 6 y/o loved that there was an indoor pool and hot tub. It is located behind the spa and you have to walk through the spa to get to it, not clearly marked so a little confusing. There is a walkway to a nearby mall, with a pizza shop, as well so no need to go outside in bad weather. I would suggest for future families that they not be given an adjoining room with non family groups, you can hear clearly through the doors. We had noisy neighbors that were first carrying on at 11PM then "other" noises at 1:30. Luckily, my 6 y/o son didn't wake up. The bathroom had a few problems, however. The sink dripped and it was tricky to get the shower water flow to come up to the shower completely. The tub didn't drain very well either so the soap collected on the bottom of the tub making it a little slick.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Andrea
"Super nice staff"
We stayed at this hotel while in town to see The Dancing With The Stars tour. When I asked, at the front desk, how to get to the Energy Center, the young lady informed me of the shuttle that ran to the Energy Center - that was fantastic! No moving the car and fighting traffic. Made my night SO much better!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Connie
"Girls Night Out!!"
Family girls night out for New Year's Eve. The hotel was fabulous and would definitely stay here again. Great shopping, restaurants and entertainment close by.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great holtel"
Friendly staff; close to malls and resturaunts. Easy on and off 285 and 75
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Wonderful experience. Very comfortable"
Excellent overall stay. Very happy to have booked this hotel
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
m a khan
"Not impressed"
I was very disappointed in my stay at this hotel. There was a convention going on at the time and there was a lot of people the hotel was accommodating. I understand taking care of the masses but I was a paying customer just like everyone else. The first night there were children running around everywhere in the lobby, the elevator and corridors all night long!! Then before 6am in the morning there was loud music coming from the lobby. By noon the kids were running around everywhere again. They ran out of supplies at the front desk like toiletries. I had to sleep on dirty sheets because I didn't say "full service". I checked in on Friday night and I would have checked out Saturday morning if it wasn't for my friend who was staying with me. I just wish we would have been warned of the convention and told that there would be people and kids running everywhere all day and all night. I was told that this convention happens every year so give a heads up to the unknowing before they book during this time!! If it was another time maybe my opinion would be different but this stay left me unimpressed.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I would like to apologize on behalf of the team at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel for your less than satisfactory stay. Please know that we will take steps in the future to ensure that we minimize the impact of large conventions on our guests.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Southern Girl
"Spectacular Hotel....HORRIBLE Guests...."
This has ALWAYS been my favorite hotel. The cleanliness, the comfort and the service always exceeds my expectations. My only problem with this stay was the other guests. The hotel was hosting a convention while I was there and it made my stay horrible. There were children running all over the place, playing on the elevators causing SERIOUS delays in getting to and from my room, these children were literally behaving like wild animals with little to no supervision at all. This doesn't taint my review of the HOTEL; however, I have learned to find out what events are being hosted before booking in the future.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"christmas eve"
great--
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Margaret
"family stay"
My family and I just moved from Seattle and stayed here for 5 days.The staff was awesome. The room was comfortable.I have no complaints. Robert drives the shuttle and he is truly one of a kind!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Christmas Party stay"
We were at the hotel for a Christmas party and the facility was great. The rooms were clean and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"My preferred hotel in Cobb"
Quick weekend retreat. The hotel is airy and open and the rooms are well-appointed and comfortable. The beds are heavenly! The staff are friendly and courteous. Not my first stay and certainly not my last!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Birthday getaway"
Just a weekend getaway for my husbands birthday. Lisa, who handled our reservation, sent a birthday card and slice of cheesecake to my husband. Very sweet gesture!!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Night out with wife"
my wife and I had an amazing time at this hotel. The staff was courteous, it was very clean, the bedding was so comfortable, and the indoor pool was great!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
adam
"Loved it!"
Had a great stay---pretty hotel, courteous staff, very pleased. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"awesome"
The gym and the spa were great.The beds were very comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Jeanette
"Rooms by the elevator are noisy"
We were very upset that our rooms were located in front of the elevator and we heard noise all through the night and first thing in the morning which woke us up. Do NOT get a room by the elevator.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
I apologize that your stay with us was negatively impacted by the location of your guestroom. I sincerely hope that you will return in the very near future and give us an opportunity to provide you with a more comfortable stay with us!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Hotel was beautiful
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kimberly
Stayed for my birthday. I got a great massage from Collette at Spa Waverly. The room was great. Location was great.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Great. Everything was as expected. Make sure you ask for a higher level room to avoid the noise from the lobby.
"Business Trip"
I was on business, the hotel was comfortable, location was convenient, price was reasonable.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Roy
"A wonderful weekend stay!"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Megan
"Fantastic"
We always enjoy staying here. We celebrated our anniversary. Will be back really soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Wayne
"AMAZING"
I was impressed with the prompt and great hospitality. All of the fabulous amenities from the complimentary Aveda products to the chocolates left on my pillow. I even had a comfortable robe provided to lounge in, lol The modern design was beautiful and comforting. The food was wonderful. The staff was very polite and respectful. The only complaints are the Spa did not do manicures or pedicures. The TV although was very nice looking, however did not have a nice quality picture. I was not worried though, I never had time to really watch it. And I have one recommendation, Maybe place an elevator on the opposite side, so you wont have to walk all the way to the opposite side to your room, which is pretty far when wearing heels and carrying a briefcase.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
T
"Perfect Stay"
Being a native of Atlanta this was my first time staying there and it was absolutely perfect.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
We loved the breakfast service and the very large selection. The hotel is a bit noisy but the beautiful atrium was almost worth the noise.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Beautiful hotel but unpleasant stay."
Despite the pleasing hotel aesthetics, I was overcharged for room service; we lost power running two hairdryers simultaneously; housekeeping knocked on our door early in the morning despite the Privacy sign being displayed, and although we asked them to return later, they never did, and then had to wait an hour and 15 minutes for clean towels that night; housekeeping again knocked early on the day we were checking out which made no sense when checkout time wasn't until noon; and last but not least the heating & cooling system would only blow either frigid or hot air, nothing in between. Not a good stay and certainly wouldn't go back or recommend this hotel.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the circumstances surrounding your recent stay with us. What you experienced is not typical of the service we provide, and my sincere hope is that you will afford us another opportunity in the very near future.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Very nice hotel..."
-I was staying on the top floor in the club suite of the hotel and i was under the impression that there was going to be a separate living room from the bed room but there wasn't. There wasn't a microwave or even a mini refrigerator to store our food in. It was just like any other hotel I've stayed in. Other than those things it was a great stay. I can say that the bed was really comfortable, I had no trouble going to sleep and the view was amazing.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Weekend stay for a wedding."
Excellent experience from check in to room service to good food and a great time. It is convenient to the Interstate and area shopping.
Bobbie
"Absolutely wonderful hotel"
Beautiful, clean, very friendly staff. Only problem was people in room next to me must have had a small party and they were loud all night- not the hotels fault- there were two wedding parties there that evening. Wonderful breakfast buffet- worth adding it to room cost or purchase out of pocket. Perfect location- easy access to everything- attached to mall.
Tracy
"A Luxury Getaway Close To Home"
I had a peaceful, well rested stay at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel last weekend from my normal hectic everyday life. I will be going back again sometime in the near future.
Kay
"Won't Be Back"
Bedding sheets had holes, lamp was broken, mold in the shower, air conditioning made a loud noise all night. Paid for access to the club lounge that was hardly open and would run out of food. Nothing seemed to be open. Spa was not what I was expecting. The spa had no luxury and needs to be remodeled. The spa services were good.
Response by Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center
I apologize that the condition of the room was not satisfactory. We take great pride in our room cleanliness standards, as well as the recent renovation we completed in 2013. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"On the road"
Nice hotel enjoyed my stay
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"I had the best time !!!"
My mother flew down here for her birthday, it was the perfect location, the room was amazing. The mall is walking distance, maids were friendly beds we slept in more than ever lol..... Thank you
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Jazmin
"Large rooms, hotel nice but pricey"
When I got there, they were having an Anime conference. I don't think this type of event belongs in a hotel charging business rates. There was a constant noise in the lobby because of the atrium-style architecture, and the type of people that attended did not really mix well with a business clientele. The rooms were large and luxurious, the bedding very nice, I got access to the executive lounge which had very nice food, but charged $10 for a glass of wine, I think they could have been more generous, since most wines cost about that much for the whole bottle. The person wanting it declined because of the price. The decor on the carpet was a plaid design, I did care for the decorating style or colors, I thought it to casual and something 70's about it.
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Jackie
"Loved it"
Everyone was really nice. Rooms were nice and well decorated. Loved it!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
K Wiser
The staff was fantastic and the service was great loved the comfortable bed ... We had a marvelous time
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014