All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2399 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great Stay."
Great location. Hotel staff was excellent. Rooms were clean and as advertised. Nice lobby coffee shop and bar with happy hour. Good transportation to airport and Metro. Would recommend.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Clean hotel near restaurants"
Clean and somewhat modern except for curtains. Bed was comfty. Bathroom is a little small. No open windows or fan in bathroom. No ventilation and Air felt a little dry. They have a gym with free water if you get thirsty after a workout. No mirrors in gym. I liked eating across the street from Legal Seafood. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"could be better"
The staff was great but the room was smaller than expected. It was also dark (even with all of the lights on) and the water pressure and temperature in the shower was constantly changing. I had hoped for more from a Hilton.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Comfy bed, dark shower, working but worn refrigerator.
"Great hotel for conferences"
Was here for a conference. It's close to the airport, close to bars and restaurants, and the facility is very nice. The staff were all very friendly and very helpful.
Ed
"Close to Reagan"
We stayed here because of the close proximity to Reagan International. Our room was small but clean and comfortable. Missed not having a pool/hot tub after a long day on our feet.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
JERI
"My stay was great...."
Overall it was a very good stay... Just very hard to understand one of the front desk representatives...
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Lakeya
We love it Comfortable and clean
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Istvan
"Friendly staff made a good impression"
From check in to check out, from the hotel restaurant to the concierge, everyone put forth their best to make us feel welcom.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Easy area to get to airport and downtown."
Not bad stay. Myself and my siblings came to town for a graduation. The hotel was easy to get to from the airport and to the downtown area where the graduation was held. Not bad shops and restaurants in the area so all together not a bad place.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Darrin
Good location. Bit far off from metro. Good shopping area. Near Airport and Pentagon.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"False advertisement"
Our stay was great! The website advertised features that aren't true, like a pool, an on-site masseuse, and sound proof rooms. All of those things were not true! No biggie, because their gym was one of the better hotel gyms I've ever seen, and we travel all the time. The location was perfection and the staff, although extremely busy, was courteous and helpful. The parking situation leaves a lot to be desired, but you have to work with what you have. I would recommend this hotel if you aren't going to be in your room the entire time. I would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrice
"Disappointing Hotel"
The elevators were slow and maybe only one was running. There was always a line to get on the elevator and took a long time just to get to my room. I had to take the stairs 6 floors to get to my room which was faster then the elevators.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"descent stay"
Your standard hotel room. Nothing fancy. Small bathroom. Hotel was clean. Staff was friendly. On street parking only for vehicles with a clearance over 6'.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Christopher
"convenient to metro and airport"
good place go park car if using Parking Panda discount
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Adequate hotel convenient to airport."
Parking facilities are awkward. On check-in we were advised that daily parking charges were more than indicated on our Expedia booking package, but when questioned they were reduced to the Expedia rate. Overall the facilities were adequate but perhaps a bit below our average Hilton experience. Staff was friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"A Lovely Place to Stay...."
We were 'bumped' off our flight. Looked on hotels.com website and found a Hilton (we like Hiltons). Needing their shuttle, we waited 2 minutes, arrived at hotel and were checked in quickly by a very nice guy. The room was beautiful and the beds are super comfortable. If you have time in the AM, spend the $$ for the breakfast. The ride back to the airport was prompt and speedy. Will definitely stay again!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
carrie
Booked last minute was available soon as we arrived. Will be using Hilton in near future if in the area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Rosette
"I would def stay at this hotel again"
I did really enjoy the stay....the refrigerator was not very cold so that was a problem for me but other than that I really enjoyed the room!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
ERICA
"Rooms need work"
Hot water issues as well as things like the hook on the bathroom door fell off lower this hotel's score. No good place to hang a bath towel. Some attention to detail on the condition of the hotel rooms is needed for this Hilton
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very nice, clean hotel"
We had the Park, Stay and Go package. Hotel/front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. We stayed one night before our flight and we were able to leave our car there all week at no additional charge. They offered a free shuttle to the airport, which was less than 10 minutes away. After our trip, I called for them to pick us up and the shuttle was there within 15 minutes. Very friendly driver! Great experience! I would book these arrangements again if we fly out of DCA again.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Jodi
"Good place."
Hotel was generally fine. But the conference rooms were very cold.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
ryan
"Good hotel for a business trip."
Easy check in and easy access to the airport. Good local shops and food in walking distance with easy cab ride into the city.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
The hotel was nice and clean; there are several restaurants within walking distance; not too far from the White House, museums, and other attractions.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Vinnie
"No Room Service at Hilton?"
It was disappointing to learn upon arrival that this Hilton brand hotel does not have room service of any kind. The rooms were clean, staff was courteous, however, not to have the full service amenities associated with the Hilton Hotel brand in the nation';s capital was unfortunate. Stayed there on New Year's Eve
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
BC
Good hotel for a night. Do not include breakfast. Close to attractions and national airport
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"A good night"
It was a one night stay that was relaxing
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Horrible."
There was no microwave anywhere in the hotel. The hotel didn't have a pool like they said. The hotel had a funny smell. They weren't clear about the deposit for incidentals either. The restaraunt wasn't trying to do room service. The parking was way too high. And it wasn't as clean as the other Hilton's I have been to. I will never stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Rashana
"Wonderful looking hotel and comfortable stay."
My family and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Mrs. MiMi
"New years eve get away"
Enjoy my time at this hotel. No problems, nice and clean. Excellent service
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Dirty ac about 3" of dust dirty toothpick under bed hotel employees could care less about Felt that if you didn't come dressed in a suit and formal gown you weren't worth trying to accommodate the hotel is very noisy guest closed doors all night and partied in the hallways. Gave us an adjoining room with out informing us we could hear them talking
dawn
"NYE Sleepover"
The room was clean and the bed comfy. The hotel staff was the greatest! I couldn't get in/out of the parking lot. They were courteous and helpful. I lost a glove. They searched around and found it and are holding it for me to pick up. The hotel is convenient to restaurants, shopping and metro. I love staying in this area.
"Hilton DCA"
No complaints
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Outstanding Hilton"
I stayed to relax before heading to Quantico after my flight. The room was outstanding and the service was great. The front desk employees were extremely nice. A traveler in front of me in line was upset about the rate he was charged. He was dealt with very professionally and walked away satisfied with the intent on staying again in the future.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Just ok"
No one helped us with luggages, no staff did any service, just a ok ok.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Yu
"Convenient to Crystal City."
Hotel was clean, convenient, and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very nice close to many food locations"
Service was excellent close to many restaurants will use them again
Al
"Marine Corp Marathon trip"
The hotel is located in a perfect place. Right next to Reagan National a with the free shuttle it made it easy to get there. The metro station is a few blocks away so it was convenient.
"Autumn in Crystal City - DC"
From the time we walked in to check in, The hotel staff was exceedingly friendly and professional. The shuttle was dispatched to Reagan Airport to pick us up, the driver was courteous and very prompt. The lobby felt very warm and inviting with lots of clearly marked signs for the elevators, restaurants, etc. The room exceeded our expectations in size and comfort. The Breakfast buffet was very good and not too pricey. I enjoyed the convenience of the lounge and its drink selections. The entire staff, restaurant, housekeeping, front desk, shuttle drivers, etc... All were super friendly, helpful, professional and polite. If I'm ever in the area again, I will select this hotel due to its proximity to the airport and the shops, restaurants, and Metro conveniently located.
Maria
"FOOD AT Market Place"
The only complain I have is the Market Place. I wanted to order soup for dinner, the worker there didn't want to take my order. There were 2 sides took order. Right side told me to go to left side (lady waiter, lady sent me back to the male waiter, and male waiter sent me back to the lady side) so finally the lady took my order. After I paid, she told me I had to wait 45 minutes for the soup. I said 45 minutes? She said YES. After 5 minutes, I went back to lady waiter and ask her for refund because I couldn't wait that long! She said for refund, I need to wait for the manager to come to do the refund. I went back to the male waiter, asked him when will the manager will come to do the refund. He said there is NO MANAGER AT NIGHT! I went back to the lady waiter side. All of sudden she brought the soup to me! It seems is hard to take order of SOUP. So she gave a lot of excuse for me to run around to go to the other side.....
6 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
PEDRO
"Nice but lacking"
The service was extremely lacking as far as staff. The stay was nice though, and the room was lovely.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
India
"Would stay anytime"
It was just a one night stay, but the courtesy and professionalism of the front desk staff really impressed!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Ruth
"great"
everything was great besides the fact you had to pay for parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Weekend in DC"
Convenient to DCA airport and easy to get into DC. Running route along Potomac nearby.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
James J
"Great place in crystal city"
Nice hotel. Renovated lobby and executive lounge. Great area with plenty of restaurants. About five blocks from Metro. Highly recommend.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Karen M
This is a great place to stay and is reasonably priced.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Conference Stay"
I stayed for a conference. The Hotel was great, but nothing overly spectacular. The fitness center was under renovation and was REALLY hot, which was a little frustrating, but hopefully they get it sorted out.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Meredith
"good place to stay in Crystal City"
Comfortable and quite, near transportation and some really nice restaurants. I'll be glad to go back there again.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Tom H.
"Hilton crystal city."
Close to metro. Staff was excellent!
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great location, tired hotel"
We booked a last minute trip to DC and found a room with "room" for two adults and an older child. The room was small and clean, the beds comfortable and the bedding attractive. The TV was great. The bathroom was small. Stand beside the toilet to close the door small. The shower had several broken tile and the grout was black with mold in spots. The toilet had caulk around its base, extending 4-6 inches around the base. There was no where to hang a towel as a prior guest must have liked the towel hooks enough to take them home. Front desk staff were helpful but not at all apologetic about the room or the fact that are key cards were cancelled and had to be reprogrammed when returning late one night.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014