All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6 Greenway Plaza East, Houston, TX, 77046, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Weekend Getaway"
From the moment we arrived we had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, and clean with a view of the city. I love that they have a Starbucks in the hotel. The only cons are the food is a bit pricey, and parking is $18 a day to self park, but other than that an overall great stay! Will be coming back!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
aunjelle
Very nice! Comfortable bed, excellent air conditioner, good food, good location! Little expensive to park though.
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Great place, good rates, very clean and easy access. Only neg thing is paying extra for self parking.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jair
"Review by Author Kevin D. Patterson"
Overall, the hotel was nice. The room was clean, modern, and I didn't have any noise issues on my floor. I liked the fact that they had a full Starbucks in the lobby and the staff was friendly and eager to accommodate any requests or questions.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Author Kevin D. Patterson
"Hold on card for incidentals"
We did not receive our cookie when we arrived. They placed a hold of $100 on my card, while they did not on the other individuals checking in. There was a thumping in my room from the air conditioning. there was food left in the refrigerator from previous guests. No coffe cups in the room. Lady checking us in was not very nice nor welcoming.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Rebecca
"Houston trip"
Great price from Hotels.com. The parking was hard to understand. Directions were complicated. The turns were tight and exiting almost got us caught on a tollway. Bed was awful and pillows too soft.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Small fixes"
The sheets were not clean and the comforter was stained in multiple places.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great stay."
This is a nice hotel!! You can get a great sleep here!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Norma
"Great room"
Quietest hotel ever. Loved it
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Trudi
"Parking"
Additional $18/night for self parkibg that wasnt mentioned, but everything else was great!
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Great breakfast buffet. Convenient location. Older hotel but overall good condition. $18 per day for self parking is pricey. Rooms a little musky and beds/pillows could be better.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
lisa
Good business hotel in Greenway Plaza area. Walking distance to Lakewood Church.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Missed it by that much"
Hotel was great, Valet ...... We selected this hotel to spend the night, and catch a shuttle to a local beer festival, having the shuttle bring us back. The valet service told us it was limited to 3 miles, and it was actually 4.1 miles. This cost us about $40 in cab fare. He followed his rules, by not going an extra 5600', and now, me, nor my group, we select this hotel again. Also, I had a breakfast coupon, but the others were stuck with a $22 breakfast buffet, and this is not in NYC.... Dr. J.D. Castle 426946949 ( I still am a loyal HH member..)
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
JD
"Good location inside inner loop"
Good overall. Sunday was a bit inconvenient because of the crowds attending large church nearby.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"No problem in Houston"
Quick two night stay in Houston. This hotel is very nice and comfortable. Parking is an issue for sure, but then, isn't every business looking for additional revenue streams. I suggest you valet your car for the additional couple of dollars, it's worth it.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Ralph
"Trip to visit family"
We were disappointed with this hotel more or less from the beginning. Getting into the parking garage was unpleasant with the low ceiling and tight circular drive. The garage was extremely confusing. The fee was $18 to park your own car and $27 to use valet. The desk did not have any cookies in spite of the fact that that is one of their BIG THINGS. The escalator is very narrow. Our room was much smaller than we have ever had, even in a big city, for MUCH LESS.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
D.
"Great getaway"
Very clean, contemporary, spacious. We had two children with us and the staff was very welcoming. The kids loved the reflecting pool outside. We appreciated the breakfast and the Starbucks in house. It was very convenient to the museum district as well. Would gladly stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Mikey
It was ok. I guess I expected better. When I walked into my room someone's stuff was still in there. That just gives me a very uneasy feeling about my own room.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Love the hotel!! would stay again!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good Hotel but have to pay for amenities"
On the fringe of Houston Galeria . A little away from action . But a good Hotel overall. Great comfortable bed. Liked the Starbucks in the Hotel. Very friendly staff. One caution though - if booked as a deal , one has to pay for facilities . Had to pay for the Internet. Gosh this is absurd. If You have a rental car , Believe you may to pay for parking. Overall good . Thanks-
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Business travel
"Personal Event"
Nice hotel but the beds need an upgrade...little bumpy. Service depts. encountered several communication issues that was a little frustrating.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"4 Star Cookies 3 Star Hotel"
The Double Tree used to be really nice. It was okay, the bed was a bit hard and the bathroom was far from 4 Star. The cookies were top notch as always but the rest has gone downhill.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Justin
lovely all the way
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
a. holley
"Business trip overnight"
Room was clean, conmforatble and perfectly located for my visit to the Oxy building. Easy to get to and from Hobby Airport. Only complaint was door to the room was older and needed adjusting, it bound when you tried to go in, and had light showing around it when it was closed.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
The toilet lid is not working, the beds are not comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Lots of fun."
Clean rooms, great staff, location out of this world. If I had to complain about something it would be the surcharge for the Internet. All in all great family time.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Nathaniel
"LSU VS WISCONSIN GAM"
only real issue is they were not ready for LSU fans to come to town. There should have been a shuttle to the game. And the staff should have been more prepared. only negative on the hotel is the bathrooms were not that nice
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
bret
"Door slamming shut and no fitted sheet"
The bed was VERY comfortable; however, there was not a fitted sheet on the bed and the sheet kept coming off. At one point my husband was sleeping on the mattress. Also, the people across the hall kept letting their door slam shut all hours of the day and night every 20 mins. Other than that, the hotel was great, staff was great, location was great, the food in the restaurant was wonderful, and the mattress and comforter were very comfortable despite the sheet coming off. We spent a lot of time in the room cause we extended our stay one day/night to relax from our busy lives, and we enjoyed our stay very much.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
LSU Fan
"Great Service"
The hotel staff was top notch. All the restaurants and bars were great.
3 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"Newly Renovated Hotel"
They have renovated and taken over new ownership since our last visit to this property, which has made a tremendous difference! It was a nice stay, with easy access to everywhere we needed to go (downtown, Galleria). The staff was friendly, and those cookies alone were almost worth the stay itself! The fridge in the room was a nice addition, but we may have been unlucky in that the room was in an odd angle so felt a little cramped. We checked in quite late, and the bathroom light was out. That was a little inconvenient (who wants to call for a light fix at midnight?) and was something that probably should have been caught in changing out the room. It may have also been reason why the inside bathroom was little less than super clean. But outside of that, it was a nice property. (Sidenote: prepare to pay $18 parking, which is a bit annoying considering it is not a downtown location.)
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Advocare Texas Kick Off - LSU v WI"
We had a great stay. Hotel was great. Excellent service, comfortable rooms, great location. Could not rate it higher. Would easily stay here if something brings us to this part of Houston!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Hart
"Good hotel"
I went on my two day stay in Houston, this was my second night since I was planing to stay only one night in Houston but I'm glad I picked this hotel. Is close to everything, it has a decent size pool, the rooms are big and it has a nice view. I do have to say that I think is more of a business hotel than a vacation one. The only bad thing I can think of is the parking, is expensive, apart from that everybody was friendly and the room was clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Yo inc
"Expedia fumbles checkin"
Great experience once we were able to check in.Hotel had no record of our reservation from Expedia. We had to wait in lobby for a while while front clerk had to obtain info.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"fantastic area...uncomfortable room."
The area and the amenities are what you would expect and doesn't disappoint. However, the bed was hard as a rock. Also, prepare to pay 18 bucks a night for parking.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Stephen
"Service was out of this world..."
Disappointing. They were rude. They lied.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
It was great! Cookies were a little on the burnt side so didn't eat those. But hotel wise, everything was wonderful.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
We were down in Houston, Tx to move our oldest son in to his dorm room ( U of H). Despite being extremely busy and on a tight schedule, the hotel stay was great! Our two day stay was very quite and peaceful. We will stay here again in the future, and we will visit Pastor Olsteen's church which is right around the corner from the Doubletree Hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
E.
"Old Hotel with good intentions, but no."
The parking is costly. Staff is slow. Rooms are supposedly remodeled and updated but still not 4 star by my standards. Restroom was dirty with pubic hair around the toilet and shower walls. Carpet was wet and sticky. Glass Top on desk was filthy. I was not impressed at all.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice clean hotel, but..."
Nice, clean, quiet hotel, but be prepared to spend 18 dollars per day for parking.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Centrally located for our stay"
Hotel was about fifteen minutes away from everything we were doing on our short stay.
Jen
"Excellent place to stay!"
We loved our stay, great staff, beautiful room, very clean, close to everything!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Randi
"terrific trip to Houston"
Everyone was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was more than I expected. It was worth it to pay the extra money to have the breakfast included in the room rate.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Juanita
"Horrible hotel, stay away! Rude employees"
Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Rude parking garage attendants, rude arrogant management.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Last Minute Stay"
I had a great time staying here last Friday night. Hotel staff corrected the dates on my reservation. (Dates that I confused). Overall a great hotel!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Cesar Velasquez
"Weekend Getaway"
The stay was great. the rooms were clean and the environment was upscale and classy. The convenience of having the restaurant and pool was also a plus. While I really have no complaints about our stay, I will say that I think that the restaurant meals were overpriced. Also the pool area could use some privacy from the highway. Other than that I have no problem staying there again. I recommend this hotel to everyone.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Esteban
"Close to down town"
very confortable
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Rogelio Pena
"Be carefull of the hidden fees"
This hotel charges for parking - $18.00 a day: there is no free parking anywhere around it. There is also a charge for Wi Fi - $12.75 a day. The people who work there are not very friendly or accommodating. The place is under renovation in the public areas so it does not look as good as the pictures on the website show. Also, there is only one luggage cart for the whole hotel and you are not allowed to use it. Will not stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice Affordable Hotel"
I threw my friend a bachelorette party and the hotel was a nice facility, we weren't there long but I loved the view!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Chas
Nice room but I could hear every noise from the next room and hallways.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
AJ
"Good hotel location"
Overall good experience. Room was great and was extremely comfortable. Staff was a bit disappointing. One gentlemen greeted me at the counter with "whats up man". Not once but the next day as well. I dont even talk like that to my customers. Some seemed bothered.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014