All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
6 Greenway Plaza East, Houston, TX, 77046, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"No hot water"
Good location in Houston, however, the water from the sink and shower smells like dead fish, absolutely terrible. On top of that, the shower water was warm at best. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Myrtle
"Perfect!"
Great hotel. Rooms are SO updated, comfy & great quality - great restaurant, bar downstairs. Valet is super friendly and helpful. All staff is really. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"couples retreat."
Stay was really great! For the price and stars of the hotel, it was worth it. There are some small things to nit pick at: parking is $18 which I think is really high. They had paper view which was $16 just to watch the movie. Granted they had a good selection. An lastly..this more with hotels.com the pictures of the the hotel they had online weren't very accurate with some of the amenities the hotel had. Besides those few things a great stay all together.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Julio
"Nice but wet"
The room was nice but there was a water leak from several floors above ours which flooded ours and soaked one of our bags/clothes. The hotel did provide us a new room but didn't offer any assistance with drying or cleaning our clothes or comp for getting them cleaned.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"nice remodel"
all was fine....absolutely nothing wrong, just not what perceive as a five star hotel, but nor is it priced...very nice, especially for a Valentine's Day weekend...very busy....very nice remodel...easily see myself returning...thank you staff
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Patrick
"Love my weekend getaway"
This was a weekend getaway for me and my boyfriend we arrived at 9pm staff was super nice and friendly we were so tired staff got us checked in fast room was clean and the bed is soooooooo comfortable , and the bathroom was also very nice
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Erika
"Great staff, average hotel"
Out of the way, hard to find hotel. Not walking distance to any shopping or restaurants. Really great, helpful staff. Not equal to other Doubletree properties we have stayed.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrick
"Small room"
Room was too small. Bathroom was way too small. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Al
"Latest business trip to Houston"
As usual, very helpful and courteous staff, clean, quiet, and close to all offices I need to visit. I still question having to pay $18 to park a vehicle, but a lot of hotels do that ...sigh...
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Ryan
"Corp location"
Hotel is a little hard to get to, because of its corporate office park location. Parking is $18 per day for self-park. Didn't get free wi-fi unless you were a gold/platinum member, but the GM sent me an email and asked if there was anything we needed. I told him I thought Honors members should get free wi-fi, so he gave me the code. That was nice. Beds and pillows need some work. Other than that, a pleasant stay all in all.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
ALG
Beautiful hotel. Especially liked the food court in the bottom of the concourse and the Starbucks in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean"
My only complaint is the parking. The garage was not convenient, but then again there was valet service.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Sulyn
"NO NOT CLOSE TO THE BEACH"
IT WAS GREAT HAD A NICE FOOD COURT. JUST THE PARKING WAS HIGH.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
EMAN
"great"
Great
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Donald
"Late night snack"
I enjoyed my stay just wish the kitchen stayed open later, than 12am for a late night snack. lol
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Troy
"Great place!"
Great hotel. A little hard to find because its in the middle of a greenway plaza. Everyone was incredibly friendly. They have a free shuttle to the Gallaria which is awesome! Just remember that parking is NOT free and neither is WiFi in your room. However there is free WiFi in the lobby.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Doubletree greenway plaza"
Staffing and customer services very poor, prepaid room, gave credit card detail at check in and then they called at 1130pm on my second night to ask for my credit card details. Why couldn't they phone at a sensible time, poor !!
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
william
Room is very comfortable, the staff is very nice, reacts to the requests immediately, and go above and beyond what they suppose to do. I am very satisfied with my experience. I had very unusual request: due to shortage of time, I needed some pickles and bread crumbs asap. And I took a risk and ask the staff to help me with it, and even this unusual request was completed to my surprise and great satisfaction. Thank you very much! Happy Holidays to all !!!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Luybov
"Excellent choicex"
Very good overall experience. Excellency service personnel. Expensive parking, this was a surprise: $18 per day self park, 27 valet. Bed was very comfortable, I sleep well the first night which is unusual for a hotel bed. I would stay here again for sure.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Christmas Party Night Out!"
We live in Houston and it was a night away for my wife and I which was topped off by the wonderful room w/ view of Greenway Plaza. We will be using Double Tree again very soon.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Simeon
good experience at this hotel. I wouldn't mind going back.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Tight spot to navigate."
Greenway Plaza is an interesting place but very confusing to navigate -- roads go everywhere! I probably would not stay here again unless (like this time), my business was right there. Otherwise, the inconvenience is really not worth it to me. Room was nice. Everything was clean and comfortable. Service was good as well. No complaints.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Doesn't 4 mean 4?"
We booked a room inckuding breakfast for 4 people. Only got 3 towels in the room and took 2 calls and 40 minutes to get more towels. Free breakfast required coupn that front desk failed to give us on check in. So I had to leave breakfast to talk to fromt desk and learned that only 2 of the breakfasts were free. That evening 3 towels in the room again. And again a long wait. Then there were the sheets, which were too smal for the bed. Stay away.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
a dad
"Nice hotel conveniently located."
Once you find your way to this hotel the first time---kind of confusing, it is so convenient as it is off Richmond. You can drive to galleria or downtown easily as it is not on the major road, and you do not have to get on the expressway. the valet parking is expensive, however, but worth it for us.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Small but comfortable."
No shuttle to the airport. :( No the best food Staff very NICE and HELPFUL
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good but overpriced."
Average. I think rooms could be better quality for the price.
cb
"Event trip"
Had not been to hotel in years - great remodel!
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Near downtown Houston, Rice U., and medical center"
Excellent value, friendly and helpful staff, clean and super-comfortable room. Central location. Complaint: $18/night parking (even for self-parking). And having a car is a necessity in sprawling Houston!
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"A Must Stay!"
Awesome! Loved everything about it.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"$18 a night for parking"
Nice hotel, but do consider the $18 a night for parking when weighing your options. Valet is like $27. Just a few miles from downtown, but traffic can be heavy.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Parking"
Ridiculous how you have to pay for parking.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Almost missed it, even with GPS"
Front desk staff was a little more interested in a younger crowd nearby than being at the front desk. Everyone was very courteous. Nice hotel. Entrance signs blocked by landscape. Didn't see the entrance until we were upon it, so had to circle the block to get back. Food in the club was very good. Will probably stay again next time in Houston.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Sandra
Great location and Lots of eateries near by if you don't want the I Options of the hotel. Gym was adequate as well as the pool.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
From the moment we arrived we had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, and clean with a view of the city. I love that they have a Starbucks in the hotel. The only cons are the food is a bit pricey, and parking is $18 a day to self park, but other than that an overall great stay! Will be coming back!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
aunjelle
Very nice! Comfortable bed, excellent air conditioner, good food, good location! Little expensive to park though.
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Great place, good rates, very clean and easy access. Only neg thing is paying extra for self parking.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jair
"Review by Author Kevin D. Patterson"
Overall, the hotel was nice. The room was clean, modern, and I didn't have any noise issues on my floor. I liked the fact that they had a full Starbucks in the lobby and the staff was friendly and eager to accommodate any requests or questions.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Author Kevin D. Patterson
"Hold on card for incidentals"
We did not receive our cookie when we arrived. They placed a hold of $100 on my card, while they did not on the other individuals checking in. There was a thumping in my room from the air conditioning. there was food left in the refrigerator from previous guests. No coffe cups in the room. Lady checking us in was not very nice nor welcoming.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Rebecca
"Houston trip"
Great price from Hotels.com. The parking was hard to understand. Directions were complicated. The turns were tight and exiting almost got us caught on a tollway. Bed was awful and pillows too soft.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Small fixes"
The sheets were not clean and the comforter was stained in multiple places.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great stay."
This is a nice hotel!! You can get a great sleep here!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Norma
"Great room"
Quietest hotel ever. Loved it
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Trudi
"Parking"
Additional $18/night for self parkibg that wasnt mentioned, but everything else was great!
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Great breakfast buffet. Convenient location. Older hotel but overall good condition. $18 per day for self parking is pricey. Rooms a little musky and beds/pillows could be better.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
lisa
Good business hotel in Greenway Plaza area. Walking distance to Lakewood Church.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Missed it by that much"
Hotel was great, Valet ...... We selected this hotel to spend the night, and catch a shuttle to a local beer festival, having the shuttle bring us back. The valet service told us it was limited to 3 miles, and it was actually 4.1 miles. This cost us about $40 in cab fare. He followed his rules, by not going an extra 5600', and now, me, nor my group, we select this hotel again. Also, I had a breakfast coupon, but the others were stuck with a $22 breakfast buffet, and this is not in NYC.... Dr. J.D. Castle 426946949 ( I still am a loyal HH member..)
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
JD
"Good location inside inner loop"
Good overall. Sunday was a bit inconvenient because of the crowds attending large church nearby.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"No problem in Houston"
Quick two night stay in Houston. This hotel is very nice and comfortable. Parking is an issue for sure, but then, isn't every business looking for additional revenue streams. I suggest you valet your car for the additional couple of dollars, it's worth it.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Ralph
"Trip to visit family"
We were disappointed with this hotel more or less from the beginning. Getting into the parking garage was unpleasant with the low ceiling and tight circular drive. The garage was extremely confusing. The fee was $18 to park your own car and $27 to use valet. The desk did not have any cookies in spite of the fact that that is one of their BIG THINGS. The escalator is very narrow. Our room was much smaller than we have ever had, even in a big city, for MUCH LESS.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
D.
"Great getaway"
Very clean, contemporary, spacious. We had two children with us and the staff was very welcoming. The kids loved the reflecting pool outside. We appreciated the breakfast and the Starbucks in house. It was very convenient to the museum district as well. Would gladly stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014