All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
6 Greenway Plaza East, Houston, TX, 77046, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

It's a pleasant stay but would expect free internet and also parking for a decent price.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great last minute booking"
Pros: The hotel is awesome. The front desk manager is knowledgeable about the area. Clean building and rooms with Starbucks and restaurants. We never ate at the hotel because there were so many options away from the hotel, and the shuttle took us there. To ride in the shuttle is free of charge. Cons: If you are not from Houston you should know that the self parking costs $18.00 a day and the parking lot is shared with a Mega Church. Blah. They charge for Wifi!! are you kidding me?
Reginald
"Amazing"
I treated myself to a moms day out and chose this hotel to stay. It was great valet was very polite, love the warm cookie given at checkin and breakfast delivered the next morning on time and was delicious. All the staff was very friendly. I especially love the fact that I was able to eat my breakfast at 7:30am and go back to sleep until 11:30, shower and pack all in peace without house keeping knocking on my door every five mins as it got closer to check out. The stay was wonderful and my view from my window I couldn't have asked for anything better (14th floor king corner room). I will definitely return again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Houston Rodeo"
Great location. Central to downtown and galleria. Parking is confusing but conveinent.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Barry
"Get with the times"
This hotel caters to business persons and it shows...they would be the only ones still expecting to pay for wi-if access as this Doubletree expects...$13 per day for wifi on top of the $18per day to self park your vehicle. Only thing going for this hotel is location...lots of great restaurants around. Room was clean and stay was relatively quiet except for the slamming doors...those things need an update.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Quiet hotel within a short drive to attractions"
Hotel lobby is great and the surrounding area is extremely quiet. It is not necessarily near anything that we were planning to do in Houston, but downtown is only a few minutes drive and same for the Galleria. We usually stay downtown so not having walkability to attractions was unfortunate for us personally. Bathroom was really small, but has a beautiful panoramic window in rooms with large walk in closet as well. Room was a good size and overall it was a nice hotel at a great price for us. Would recommend and I would stay at it again, but not if I could find something that was right by the attractions I am in town to visit.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Taylor
"Rodeo Weekend!"
Liked the hotel. Parking was tight and pricey.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Good location for downtown and galleria."
Hotel staff friendly. Bed was hard and not good for people with arthritis. Room did not have a bench for the suitcase. It was a very small room.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean and comfortable!"
Very nice stay here for a couple. Room was nice and clean. Staff was courteous. Would like to see the rooms staffed with slippers. Only complaints is having to pay for wifi in the room and a daily parking fee in the garage. Other than that, very satisfied with the hotel. Will stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
M Justin
"Parking"
The hotel was ok , but having to pay to park there was ridiculous !!!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Cody
"We won't be staying here again."
The hotel was very noisy. The walls seemed thin and flimsy. When another guest shut their door, the door and walls of our room shook. We could hear the person in the next room sneeze. The bathroom and dressing room set up is awkward. The bathroom is too small to dress in, but when you come out of the bathroom to the sink and closet area, there is no door, therefore no privacy to dress. The parking was a nightmare to figure out. On the plus side, the staff was friendly and polite.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Cindy
"Excellent stay!!"
Very close to anything in Houston. One of the issues we had was the parking. It was extremely difficult to check in because the valet parking encompasses nearly every space by the entrance. We chose the hotel parking, and then learned that there is only a 6 foot clearance going into the garage. This might prohibit anyone with trucks that exceed the 6 foot limit...and there is no way of backing up if you find out your vehicle cannot pass the lower part of the parking ceiling. The room was excellent. It was serviced daily, and was thoroughly cleaned. Hats off to the custodial staff.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Dayne
"Nice hotel near NRG stadium"
The hotel was okay. I expected more based on location. The hotel is right next door to Lakewood Church. The hotel has a bar, room service, and shops. My husband and I went just for the rodeo. About 5 minutes from NRG Stadium. Overall, not bad.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Maleysia
"Why would it matter?"
I was given a room beside the elevator and could hear it going up and down all night. Manager was not professional and kept refereeing to my issue as "you didn't book directly through us" and dismissed my concern. Why is there a discrimination to those that book through Hotel.com and not directly to the hotel?
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Jenifer
"Unsure"
Jesus C works in restaurant was super nice and helpful! First person that works there to make me and my family feel welcomed!! Other staff from restaurant were very welcoming also. Front desk staff weren't as friendly as I hoped.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"No hot water"
Good location in Houston, however, the water from the sink and shower smells like dead fish, absolutely terrible. On top of that, the shower water was warm at best. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Myrtle
"Perfect!"
Great hotel. Rooms are SO updated, comfy & great quality - great restaurant, bar downstairs. Valet is super friendly and helpful. All staff is really. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"couples retreat."
Stay was really great! For the price and stars of the hotel, it was worth it. There are some small things to nit pick at: parking is $18 which I think is really high. They had paper view which was $16 just to watch the movie. Granted they had a good selection. An lastly..this more with hotels.com the pictures of the the hotel they had online weren't very accurate with some of the amenities the hotel had. Besides those few things a great stay all together.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Julio
"Nice but wet"
The room was nice but there was a water leak from several floors above ours which flooded ours and soaked one of our bags/clothes. The hotel did provide us a new room but didn't offer any assistance with drying or cleaning our clothes or comp for getting them cleaned.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"nice remodel"
all was fine....absolutely nothing wrong, just not what perceive as a five star hotel, but nor is it priced...very nice, especially for a Valentine's Day weekend...very busy....very nice remodel...easily see myself returning...thank you staff
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Patrick
"Love my weekend getaway"
This was a weekend getaway for me and my boyfriend we arrived at 9pm staff was super nice and friendly we were so tired staff got us checked in fast room was clean and the bed is soooooooo comfortable , and the bathroom was also very nice
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Erika
"Great staff, average hotel"
Out of the way, hard to find hotel. Not walking distance to any shopping or restaurants. Really great, helpful staff. Not equal to other Doubletree properties we have stayed.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Patrick
"Small room"
Room was too small. Bathroom was way too small. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Al
"Latest business trip to Houston"
As usual, very helpful and courteous staff, clean, quiet, and close to all offices I need to visit. I still question having to pay $18 to park a vehicle, but a lot of hotels do that ...sigh...
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Ryan
"Corp location"
Hotel is a little hard to get to, because of its corporate office park location. Parking is $18 per day for self-park. Didn't get free wi-fi unless you were a gold/platinum member, but the GM sent me an email and asked if there was anything we needed. I told him I thought Honors members should get free wi-fi, so he gave me the code. That was nice. Beds and pillows need some work. Other than that, a pleasant stay all in all.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
ALG
Beautiful hotel. Especially liked the food court in the bottom of the concourse and the Starbucks in the hotel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean"
My only complaint is the parking. The garage was not convenient, but then again there was valet service.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Sulyn
"NO NOT CLOSE TO THE BEACH"
IT WAS GREAT HAD A NICE FOOD COURT. JUST THE PARKING WAS HIGH.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
EMAN
"great"
Great
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Donald
"Late night snack"
I enjoyed my stay just wish the kitchen stayed open later, than 12am for a late night snack. lol
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Troy
"Great place!"
Great hotel. A little hard to find because its in the middle of a greenway plaza. Everyone was incredibly friendly. They have a free shuttle to the Gallaria which is awesome! Just remember that parking is NOT free and neither is WiFi in your room. However there is free WiFi in the lobby.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Doubletree greenway plaza"
Staffing and customer services very poor, prepaid room, gave credit card detail at check in and then they called at 1130pm on my second night to ask for my credit card details. Why couldn't they phone at a sensible time, poor !!
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
william
Room is very comfortable, the staff is very nice, reacts to the requests immediately, and go above and beyond what they suppose to do. I am very satisfied with my experience. I had very unusual request: due to shortage of time, I needed some pickles and bread crumbs asap. And I took a risk and ask the staff to help me with it, and even this unusual request was completed to my surprise and great satisfaction. Thank you very much! Happy Holidays to all !!!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Luybov
"Excellent choicex"
Very good overall experience. Excellency service personnel. Expensive parking, this was a surprise: $18 per day self park, 27 valet. Bed was very comfortable, I sleep well the first night which is unusual for a hotel bed. I would stay here again for sure.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Christmas Party Night Out!"
We live in Houston and it was a night away for my wife and I which was topped off by the wonderful room w/ view of Greenway Plaza. We will be using Double Tree again very soon.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Simeon
good experience at this hotel. I wouldn't mind going back.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Tight spot to navigate."
Greenway Plaza is an interesting place but very confusing to navigate -- roads go everywhere! I probably would not stay here again unless (like this time), my business was right there. Otherwise, the inconvenience is really not worth it to me. Room was nice. Everything was clean and comfortable. Service was good as well. No complaints.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Doesn't 4 mean 4?"
We booked a room inckuding breakfast for 4 people. Only got 3 towels in the room and took 2 calls and 40 minutes to get more towels. Free breakfast required coupn that front desk failed to give us on check in. So I had to leave breakfast to talk to fromt desk and learned that only 2 of the breakfasts were free. That evening 3 towels in the room again. And again a long wait. Then there were the sheets, which were too smal for the bed. Stay away.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
a dad
"Nice hotel conveniently located."
Once you find your way to this hotel the first time---kind of confusing, it is so convenient as it is off Richmond. You can drive to galleria or downtown easily as it is not on the major road, and you do not have to get on the expressway. the valet parking is expensive, however, but worth it for us.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Small but comfortable."
No shuttle to the airport. :( No the best food Staff very NICE and HELPFUL
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good but overpriced."
Average. I think rooms could be better quality for the price.
cb
"Event trip"
Had not been to hotel in years - great remodel!
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Near downtown Houston, Rice U., and medical center"
Excellent value, friendly and helpful staff, clean and super-comfortable room. Central location. Complaint: $18/night parking (even for self-parking). And having a car is a necessity in sprawling Houston!
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"A Must Stay!"
Awesome! Loved everything about it.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"$18 a night for parking"
Nice hotel, but do consider the $18 a night for parking when weighing your options. Valet is like $27. Just a few miles from downtown, but traffic can be heavy.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Parking"
Ridiculous how you have to pay for parking.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Almost missed it, even with GPS"
Front desk staff was a little more interested in a younger crowd nearby than being at the front desk. Everyone was very courteous. Nice hotel. Entrance signs blocked by landscape. Didn't see the entrance until we were upon it, so had to circle the block to get back. Food in the club was very good. Will probably stay again next time in Houston.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Sandra
Great location and Lots of eateries near by if you don't want the I Options of the hotel. Gym was adequate as well as the pool.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
From the moment we arrived we had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, and clean with a view of the city. I love that they have a Starbucks in the hotel. The only cons are the food is a bit pricey, and parking is $18 a day to self park, but other than that an overall great stay! Will be coming back!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
aunjelle
Very nice! Comfortable bed, excellent air conditioner, good food, good location! Little expensive to park though.
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2014