All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
6 Greenway Plaza East, Houston, TX, 77046, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Comfortable
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Location is ok
    Bad internet service
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Great place"
Great all the way around.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Houston luxury"
Parking lot was difficult to find, but really enjoyed my stay. Comfy bed and delicious cookies. Service was really nice too. Stayed with friends, came out to $100 for the 4 of us.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
The parking garage was confusing and over crowded with the people that was going to the lakewood church and was parking on the hotel side. We had to call for towels and our room was not clean when we came back from lunch. The front desk and all the service was really nice.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Best Night Ever"
We stayed there so we could be near Lakewood. Tweet met us at the door and was so VERY helpful. My husband is on crutches and she went far and above what was necessary to make our coming and going easier! What a doll!!!! The room was perfect also.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
judy
Very friendly staff and clean and comfortable rooms. Loved the warm cookies at check-in! We will definitely come back.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Nicole
Great hotel. Well run. Good staff. Only negatives are that there are not a lot of restaurants within walking distance and wish they would have kept the lower level sports bar open after remodeling.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
michael
"Peaceful rest"
Great for a stay near the medical district.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Lolita
"Okay but not great."
It was okay but not great. Can't believe they charged me $12.95 for the wifi.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
"Terrible"
Had a neighbor being so loins could not sleep. Called security, they did nothing.next morning they said we had a bunch of complaints sorry. What a horrible experience
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Brody
Very good experience, hotel staff were pleasant. Be warned though they do not state wifi is 13/daily, we got a surprise charge at the end of our bill. We spoke to the front desk staff about the charges and although hesitatant, they did refund us. Room was spacious and bed was very comfortable. This hotel is not walking friendly as there are major highways surrounding it but nice location otherwise. Would stay again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
christie
"Nice, but thin walls"
I had a good stay, but there are a couple of things you need to consider. Make sure to include the $18-27 cost for parking, if price is an issue. In addition, if you are going on a weekend, Church services generates quite a bit of traffic. Finally, you can hear through the doors into the hallway, so if you are "noisy" and you don't want people to hear you, this is not a place to stay. On my way to get ice, I could clearly hear conversations from rooms in the hallway.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Great place, horrible parking fee!!!"
The only bad part about this hotel is that you're charged $18/day for parking. Kind of a ridiculous amount to charge a guest.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Brandon
"Weekend getaway #4"
Great way to relax for the weekend. No problems. Room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Ezequiel
"Nice but overpriced"
My wife loved it! However, I think it was overpriced. Plus, I asked for a view of the lake, got an inside room ! Not a big fan of valet parking. I made the looong walk to the parking garage.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Very relaxing
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Fred
"Dangerous and Dark"
The road approaching the hotel was narrow, twisting, and lined with parked cars and a bus. Parking involved a forced choice down a corkscrew ramp into a cavernous, confusing, poorly lit, puddled, deeply underground lot where many seemingly random blocks of spots were roped off. I really felt like I was in the bowels of the city; at one moment, I thought I had found an acceptable spot until I looked over and saw a fellow loitering with a cig in the shadows. I exited the underground lot and went to the valet who allowed me to leave my car to check in.The front desk clerk comped the valet feature and only charged me for the self park, but still. There were hairs on the floor of the bathroom - yuck. My next issue was with the refusal of the hotel to recognize and to apply my hotel-tax exempt documentation. The clerk at 9:30 pm referred me to expedia who referred me back to the hotel, saying that it was at their discretion whether to acknowledge tax-exempt status. Really? I am tired of thinking and talking about it, especially after the evening clerk wanted me to come back down to the lobby to sign forms for them to fax at 9:30 pm. She did bring the forms to my room, but expedia claims to not have received the forms. It was not a restful experience at all! I felt like my questions, like the location of restaurants and how to apply hotel-tax exempt status, which seem to me to be fairly routine, were perceived as complicated. I just won't go back. No way.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Jan
"#loveit"
Loved it!!!! Best Houston experience ever!
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
At first view everything was great. Staff was friendly and room was nice. After a few hrs in hotel we noticed a foul smell coming from the ac vent whenever it turns back on from being on auto so we had to leave the ac running "on" for the entire time there. Then on the 2nd day when we returned for our 2nd night there, we came back to our hotel key not working. We had to go back downstairs to check ourself back in. How weird was that right? On the first day when we checked in we had 2 separate reservations and the clerk at front desk told us he combined the 2 days so we wouldn't have to go through any problems and he assured us we had 2 nights in the same room and we check out after the 2nd night. Apparently that was not taken care of. When we got it fixed and back inside our room, everything we had was taken down hangers and out the outlets and put inside our personal bags. I thought my phone charger was missing so I called down and they said sorry, that's why we have safes in the room. Who locks up phone chargers in the safe? Luckily that was one of the items they threw inside one of our personal bags. Other than that, sheets were clean and location was nice and safe feeling. Maybe come back but depending on price at the time.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
duy
I gave the room cleanliness and comfort a 4 only because I had 2 dirty towels folded up real nicely in the bathroom, as if they were clean. After that, I wasn't feeling too "comfortable" so I was checking everything lol.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Taliah
"Thumbs up"
Awesome hotel
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Justin
"Satisfied"
My husband and I along with our child enjoyed our quick weekend stay. Wish it could have been a little longer. The hotel was conveniently near lots of things to do.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Visit to Lakewood Church"
Are stay was wonderful
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Very nice, clean, comfortable hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
GREAT HOTEL AT A GREAT LOCATION
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
CLETIS
"Rush"
From driving up to the building the attendants tried to get us in and out very fast. 78 year old mom was nervous because she felt she didn't move fast enough. Front desk clerk was very inattentive, rushed us in at check in so she could get back to what she was doing.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Lucille
"Bad parking"
Parking was terrible great hotel beside that.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Hector M.
"Terry"
Nice room good service ridiculous parking fees
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Terrance
"nice hotel ...wifi service offer not competitive"
Present....but surprised to find wifi in room has to be paid for
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Albert
"Very nice"
Very nice stay. Great location, and a beautiful pool
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
The price for to rent a movie its really overprice. The fact of not having free WiFi it's just critical or at least give costumers a better rate they don't even provide shuttle or even a store to buy cloth.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Osmani
"rude staff, horrible parking"
very, very rude staff; parking is $18; nothing complimentary except a cookie
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Front desk was terrible. She was having a hard time to even smile
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Great Hotel Stayed several times Always great
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Pamela
Enjoyable
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
alicia
My bathroom wasn't clean at all. Urine stains all on the outside of the toilet. Bathroom smelt like urine as Well. My check in time was at 3pm and I checked in @5 and upon my arrival to my room there was left over room service from the person who roomed there previously directly in front of the door. Not very pleased. Hotel staff was very friendly! No complaints there. I've never stayed at any hotel which charges for parking and mind you not valet parking but just to park $18. Wasn't happy about that either. You pay for the room you shouldn't have to pay for parking.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
tiff
"Very nice hotel"
Family and I liked the hotel very much. I just wish check in would have been a little earlier. We drove in at 11:00 but couldn't check in until 2:30, check in was actually for 3:00. But we did like our stay very much.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Reserving online gave us the best rate and once at the hotel they moved us from a freeway view to a garden view at no extra charge. Parking is a bit too expensive and we hope they can reduce that charge by the next time we travel to Houston. We didn't plan enough ahead to find a hotel without parking fees.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great hotel."
This is the second time I've stayed at this Doubletree, and the service and overall experience is excellent. My only issue is with the $18 charge for self-parking, which seems excessively high considering that other nearby hotels have free parking. That said, I would definitely return.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Our stay at the doubletree was good. However, our room was between the elevator lobby and a room that was being renovated.
Sonia
"Short Vacation"
Enjoy my stay at the hotel, but had to call front desk yo have my room clean at 2:30pm.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Walk everywhere!"
Wonderful night with wife. Close to theater, restaurants, and Lakewood Church.
Curtis
"EXCELLENT!"
It was a very pleasant stay.
"Double tree"
Will stay again
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Arminda
Convenient location to major shopping and business centers. Clean and well maintained room, smaller bathroom. I would prefer duvet cover rather than placing the blanket between two flat sheets. Decent breakfast buffet with satisfactory choices . Overall, I had a good experience with this hotel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
The Hotel was fantastic for business. It was located in a business park with $18 parking, so that is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars all around.
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
sophia
"I really enjoyed the hotel."
Convenient to downtown. Many restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015