All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here515 Madison Street, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Not the best"
Bed was uncomfortable, our room was on 7th floor near freeway and it was noisy.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Okay stay- not as expected"
Rooms and fitness facility were nice, but wireless did not work, toilet was broken, and I had half empty bottles of toiletries in my room both days. There was also a lot of loud construction in the area.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
Kasey
"Wonderful Weekend in a Beautiful City"
All very wonderful, had dinner at Maxwell's, food & service were great . . . would stay again next time we are in town!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"hotel stay"
Outstanding hotel. Very comfortable rooms and friendly staff. my breakfasts and dinners were fantastic. The wait staff was very accommodating. I would go back just for the food!
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
charles
"Such kind staff!"
Everyone who worked there was friendly but not intrusive. If you wanted to sit and in the lounge with a drink, no one bothered you. If you wanted to chat, they were friendly and talkative. Room was quite nice.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Ellen
"Very well appointed"
Other than the less than stellar view (of I-5) it was a beautiful stay
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Gregory
"I recommend staying here"
Went in and was immediately greeted and once they found out I was placed on the 5th floor Madison at the front desk was able to upgrade me to the 24th floor corner room for no extra charge. Great service
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
rylan
"An costly underwhelming experience"
Overpriced for what you get. No free wi-fi, not even a continental breakfast. While I was pleased by the Aveda tolitries in the room, everything else was somewhat sub par. For just slightly more money I could have stayed at a room at the Home Wood suites (Hilton) just a few blocks over where my friends were staying. The staff was not unfriendly but not overly helpful either. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable, but there was one chair in a room with a king bed? I thought it was supposed to be a "deluxe" room. I wouldn't have been so displeased if the price had been about half what it was or their description of the room had been more spot on. I know it was a busy weekend for them (Emerald City Comicon) but they should have been prepared for such. I was underwhelmed by my experience and will not be returning unless price improves, or more is offered.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"A mixed bag"
Hotel staff are very accommodating. They are ready, willing, and able to help no matter what you want. Their ability to deliver on it can be affected by the condition of the hotel. There is a lot of renovation going on, and many floors were closed off. There is not a single vending machine anywhere in the hotel, and the hotel does not have a retail store, although they advertised it in their hotel guide. The bed was too hard for my taste. Room service personnel were very efficient and professional. The area it's in is congested, traffic wise, and if you have a room overlooking the freeway, it's noisy. The redeeming qualities of the hotel are its staff and the cleanliness of the guest rooms. Other than that, I'm not very impressed.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"Expectations low"
We had requested a playpen and I didn't get one for 45 minute or more. The room we orginally stayed out didn't have the pull out couch like it was listed.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Luis
"Overall great!"
All in all a great stay. Got off to a bad start when my room key kept deactivating. Rather than just keep giving me another card, they could have helped me solve the problem (my phone case has a magnet) but once I finally realized that it was fine. Also, every bartender should have a signature martini they make. I can't stand the answer "I can make whatever you want." My martini was so-so.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Valentine's Date Night"
Everything about the hotel, staff and our entire stay was wonderful!
Tonya
"Valentines day visit"
The hotel was perfect for us. Easy walk to much of downtown. While the freeway is nearby, we could not hear the traffic.
"Great Getaway"
It was wonderful, bed spoiled used to memory foam.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Service, Rooms Need Updating"
Service was excellent and staff was very courteous and friendly. The lobby and public spaces were modern and welcoming but the suite we stayed in, with the exception of the bathroom which was new and updated, was very rundown which was quite unexpected for the price paid and the condition of the rest of the hotel which seemed much better. The room was exceptionally clean, but the bedroom door frame was scuffed and dented and there was strange built in seating under all the windows. This seating had drawers underneath and the drawers were in very poor shape, with chipped paint and busted corners and one was broken and the front had fallen off partly so it was just sitting on the floor. Windows were also extremely dirty and streaked and the TVs, wall art, and cushions on the strange window seating all seemed very outdated. The couch in the living area was small and very uncomfortable. The bed however was very comfortable and had nice, new bedding.Food in the restaurant Maxwell's and the bar was ok.
"Convenient Seattle Hotel"
Valet parking needs improvement. I have an oversized vehicle and Renaissance could not accommodate.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Staff was friendly. The entire establishment was clean. The sky lounge area is awesome.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Not sure why this would be 4 star instead of 3."
The air system was annoying. I finally figured out that despite setting the temp up (higher and higher till we reached 80) to shut the cold air off I had to shut off the whole system. The design and décor were pleasant although the artwork and the wall paper in the hallways both seemed dated. In the bathroom, all the grouting and the caulking were spotlessly clean, more so than in any hotel I've ever seen... making me curious if the tile and caulking were all brand new. I loved that. But the towels were worn, almost threadbare, and not very soft. No love. The bed linens were as soft and luxurious as I could expect in a 3 or 4 star hotel. But the mattress was lumpy and saggy. It made me a bit sore after 2 nights. Similarly, there was a lovely plentitude of bedpillows, either 6 or 8 I believe, but several of them were stiff and made my neck hurt. I only found one that was truly comfortable for me. The fridge worked too well, making everything we put into it icy. We never tried the coffee maker but I'm sure it was fine. The design and layout of closet, shelving, etc was very pleasing, but we were surprised not to find a microwave.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Torimac
"okay , no usb outlets ??"
Hotel was okay -- cant remember the last time I was in a hotel that had NO USB outlets though, room was clean, bar was meh.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Vik
"The hotel staff was exceptionally accommodating."
My short business trip to Seattle was even more enjoyable thanks to the wonderful staff and facilities. The rooms were exceptionally well kept and in good shape. I even walked the stairwell and it was clean! This speaks a lot on how the business is run by the condition of areas which are out of sight. The restaurant and bar provided great service, too. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who asks. I plan on staying there again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Bowen
"Beautiful accommodations"
Traveling alone for work. Only 2nd time to Seattle. Everyone from Bellmen to maid service was exceedingly helpful & sincere. Absolutely relaxing after long hours at convention!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Rachel
"Nice hotel, convenient to downtown, stadium"
We always love staying here when we go to Seattle for Seahawks games. The facility is great, but this time there was a major construction project going on adjacent to the hotel, so we awoke Monday morning (MLK holiday) to loud cranes and other machinery outside of our window. It would have been nice to know that was going on, we may have chosen to stay at another hotel so that would sleep in!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Amazing stay."
Excellent service. Prompt response to requests and very friendly staff. Very convenient location. Short distance walk to close by food, pharmacy and pike place. Will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Construction work started on Sunday at 8 AM"
We arrived on Saturday for the Seahawks playoff game and everything went well at the hotel until the next morning. The city and game were amazing and we stayed out late, unfortunately the next morning we were woken at 8am to hammering(jack hammer) and workers above our room. I called the front desk and they said it was their policy to start work at 8am on Sundays. They called back about 10 minutes later to say that was not their policy and would have the workers stop. Unfortunately it started again at 8:30 so we checked out at 9 AM tired and cranky. The construction work ruined a good stay at a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Good location just remember it's a long way uphill at the end of a night of drinking. Nice hotel and would stay there again. I stayed here for Seahawks game and it was still within walking distance.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Hidden Charges, Not worth the cost"
The room costs were very high. quality did not match. Leaky shower head, poor TV reception. $41 parking fee. $20+ internet fee.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Better hotels in Seattle for the price..."
New Years Eve we stayed in the city with the kids. This hotel used to be awesome. They removed the rooftop pool due to leaking issues. Bummer number one. Bummer number two, my son was crying as he is only a baby and was not used to being away from his own bed. Kids cry. Thats what they do. The hotel security received a complaint from the neighbors and they took it upon themselves to COME IN OUR ROOM. No knocking no words, they just unlocked the door and came in. Afterwards i asked if we were bothering people could we be moved to a more secluded part of the hotel. I was cut off by the front desk who told me "everything is fine sir", then they hung up on me. On top of that they double charged me for valet. I will never stay here again
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Marriott review"
Beautiful corner room. I was upgraded to a Jr.Suite for no reason which was cool.Room was very clean and check out wasn't until noon so we could sleep in.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
harrison
"Nice Hotel, Staff very poor"
Very nice Hotel, clean rooms but very poor attitude from staff, Everyone pretty much looked at us and treated us as if we were in the wrong place, because of the way we dress and the clothes we wear, being from Alaska we evidently don't meet the "Seattle dress code" I notice this when traveling the states but mostly in Seattle, y'all are pretty stuck up around there, here in Alaska we dress for comfort rather than social acceptance so your average millionaire here may be wearing coveralls rather than a suit and tie so get over yourself Seattle! I wont stay here again, Ill definitely try somewhere else next trip, I give you an F +
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
daniel
"Convenient location"
First time at this hotel & we'd return. Nothing special, but convenient to I-5 acess on and off. Professional and pleasant valet and front desk staff. Didn't try the bar or any other facilities on overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Melinda
"Great service, clean, nice staff, rock hard beds"
Good service, okay expense food, the beds are rock hard. That was the kicker for me. And the extra 42.00 a night parking. Besides that the rooms were clean, the hotel is okay, I need a a little face lift in the rooms like cracking tiles. But it's has a safe in the room. Its nice. But the beds where the kicker for me. Horriable.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Seattle trip"
Very nice! I would stay at this hotel again...
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Victor
"Nice comfortable stay"
Hotel staff were professional and prompt during check in. Only stayed for a night during New Years but had a nice time with my group. Everyone thought that the hotel was clean and comfortable. The parking garage was kind of odd but no big deal. You can walk to basically everywhere from this hotel and it feels safe even at night. Overall nice place to stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Savannah
"Quality & Location"
Went to the Seahawk game in Seattle. The hotel was walking distance from the stadium. Staff was excellent! They helped us check in early so we could get into our room before the game.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"wanted to stay more than one night!"
We stayed for one night at the Renaissance and didn't want to leave. the room was spacious with a great view (19th floor). bathroom was modern and well-appointed--i loved the aveda toiletries!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Grace
"Okay but expected more for the price"
Nice looking place, bed was lumpy and hard. Decent walks to our destinations. all in all it was okay but not for the price.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Franto
"hard beds, good service clean rooms"
Okay hotel, beds are hard.... really hard. Parking beware is 42.00 a night. We got charged for parking for 3 nights and we did not have a car. Finally getting off our card but it took a while. A taxi is 5.00 to 6.00 for two people to go any where in this area for great dinning and fun. Parking at any where down town is a extra 18.00 so taxis are the way to go! The food at this, restraunt is over priced and just okay. But lots, of places near that are great!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Awesome"
Awesome stay - awesome hotel.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Neil
"Excellent central location."
My only complaint about our stay was the costly parking ($40+ per day).
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Party Pencil
"Game Day Experience!"
My girlfriend and I were up in Seattle for our first Seahawks game and stayed at the Renaissance. We got up there early on game day and they let us check in early! Which was awesome because we were able to get everything situated in the room and not have to worry about doing it after the game. Great place, friendly staff and obviously a great game day hotel. Go Hawks!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"One Night Stay"
The room was okay, bed not that comfortable, clean though. TV wasn't the best due to channels that were available. No shower cap. Tea was mint and when asked for another they didn't have any. No microwave. Overall it was ok but I expected it to be better because of being a Seattle hotel.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Cheryl, Thank you for the opportunity to have you as our guest. I am sorry that you did not find the hotel to your satisfaction. We are undertaking a guest room renovation and the first newly renovated rooms have been turned over right for New Years day. In all we will renovate half the hotel this winter and the second half this coming fall. Business hotels in general do not have a Microwave in the guest rooms. As far as the TV is concerned I am not sure what channels you were looking for specifically but we have over 40 available channels in the hotel. Again thank you for your visit and I do hope you will give us another try next time you are in Seattle. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Cheryl
"close to century field"
Rooms were nice. I was very disappointed that to get WiFi they wanted $12.95. It cost $40 to park my car and no microwave in the room.TV was fairly small. I-5 goes right next to it and on the 19th floor it was fairly quiet . With the other choices available so close by, I think I will go somewhere else next time.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Paul, Thank you for staying with us and your comments. Our parking fees and internet fees are about average for the city of Seattle. Parking is very scares and we do have to pay heavy taxes to the city. The internet is free in the lobby and free in the guest rooms to all Marriott Reward members if the reservation is booked directly through Marriott. I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you return to Seattle. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Great..15 min walk to seahawks game!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nothing special"
Really no diferent than other overpriced hotels. And the TV did not work. Even after they tried to fix it.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your comments. I am sorry you did not feel special in our hotel and I am particularly concerned about the comment tat we were not able to fix your TV issues. I have reviewed your comments with my staff to insure that we are more conscious of issues and follow up properly. Again thank you and I hope you will give us another chance. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great Holiday Getaway"
It was so nice to stay at a place in walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go, especially right before the holidays. Walking is quicker than driving, especially this time of year.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Brisk city walk"
We stayed here to attend a basketball game, eat and shop. Hotel is within walking distance of downtown and all the restaurants and bars! Took a cab to key arena and it was only $10! Beware of the $32 parking fee not included in the room bill (40 with taxes). The hotel collects it at checkin. Great room view of the freeway and surprisingly quiet! Just what we needed for a quick 1 night trip.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Giant fanatic
"Go Hawks"
We stayed here and went to a Seahawks game. The hotel is with in walking distance to the stadium. This saved us time and money! The lobby bar was a great place to meet before or after the game. The rooms are clean and the staff was very friendly. Easy access on and off I-5.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very noisy"
Toilet needs to be fixed. There's a delivery charge when requesting for a knife n fork
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your comments. I will review your comment with my dep heads to insure that our equipment is in good working order. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Room"
The only thing I would have to say. Is that we went for a walk down to pike place market. When we got back at 10:45 the cleaning girls had thrown my phone charger in the garbage. We hadn't checked out yet. We had until noon. We had planned on staying until check out time.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
SHELLY
"Low parking garage clearance"
Nice hotel, nice rooms, walk-able to everything. Beware that their parking garage has a low clearance however, so if you drive a full size pickup you'll have to go down a few blocks to the Hilton garage.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014