All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
515 Madison Street, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great service, clean, nice staff, rock hard beds"
Good service, okay expense food, the beds are rock hard. That was the kicker for me. And the extra 42.00 a night parking. Besides that the rooms were clean, the hotel is okay, I need a a little face lift in the rooms like cracking tiles. But it's has a safe in the room. Its nice. But the beds where the kicker for me. Horriable.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Seattle trip"
Very nice! I would stay at this hotel again...
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Victor
"Nice comfortable stay"
Hotel staff were professional and prompt during check in. Only stayed for a night during New Years but had a nice time with my group. Everyone thought that the hotel was clean and comfortable. The parking garage was kind of odd but no big deal. You can walk to basically everywhere from this hotel and it feels safe even at night. Overall nice place to stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Savannah
"Quality & Location"
Went to the Seahawk game in Seattle. The hotel was walking distance from the stadium. Staff was excellent! They helped us check in early so we could get into our room before the game.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"wanted to stay more than one night!"
We stayed for one night at the Renaissance and didn't want to leave. the room was spacious with a great view (19th floor). bathroom was modern and well-appointed--i loved the aveda toiletries!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Grace
"Okay but expected more for the price"
Nice looking place, bed was lumpy and hard. Decent walks to our destinations. all in all it was okay but not for the price.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Franto
"hard beds, good service clean rooms"
Okay hotel, beds are hard.... really hard. Parking beware is 42.00 a night. We got charged for parking for 3 nights and we did not have a car. Finally getting off our card but it took a while. A taxi is 5.00 to 6.00 for two people to go any where in this area for great dinning and fun. Parking at any where down town is a extra 18.00 so taxis are the way to go! The food at this, restraunt is over priced and just okay. But lots, of places near that are great!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Awesome"
Awesome stay - awesome hotel.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Neil
"Excellent central location."
My only complaint about our stay was the costly parking ($40+ per day).
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Party Pencil
"Game Day Experience!"
My girlfriend and I were up in Seattle for our first Seahawks game and stayed at the Renaissance. We got up there early on game day and they let us check in early! Which was awesome because we were able to get everything situated in the room and not have to worry about doing it after the game. Great place, friendly staff and obviously a great game day hotel. Go Hawks!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"One Night Stay"
The room was okay, bed not that comfortable, clean though. TV wasn't the best due to channels that were available. No shower cap. Tea was mint and when asked for another they didn't have any. No microwave. Overall it was ok but I expected it to be better because of being a Seattle hotel.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Cheryl, Thank you for the opportunity to have you as our guest. I am sorry that you did not find the hotel to your satisfaction. We are undertaking a guest room renovation and the first newly renovated rooms have been turned over right for New Years day. In all we will renovate half the hotel this winter and the second half this coming fall. Business hotels in general do not have a Microwave in the guest rooms. As far as the TV is concerned I am not sure what channels you were looking for specifically but we have over 40 available channels in the hotel. Again thank you for your visit and I do hope you will give us another try next time you are in Seattle. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Cheryl
"close to century field"
Rooms were nice. I was very disappointed that to get WiFi they wanted $12.95. It cost $40 to park my car and no microwave in the room.TV was fairly small. I-5 goes right next to it and on the 19th floor it was fairly quiet . With the other choices available so close by, I think I will go somewhere else next time.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Paul, Thank you for staying with us and your comments. Our parking fees and internet fees are about average for the city of Seattle. Parking is very scares and we do have to pay heavy taxes to the city. The internet is free in the lobby and free in the guest rooms to all Marriott Reward members if the reservation is booked directly through Marriott. I hope that you will give us another opportunity when you return to Seattle. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Great..15 min walk to seahawks game!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nothing special"
Really no diferent than other overpriced hotels. And the TV did not work. Even after they tried to fix it.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your comments. I am sorry you did not feel special in our hotel and I am particularly concerned about the comment tat we were not able to fix your TV issues. I have reviewed your comments with my staff to insure that we are more conscious of issues and follow up properly. Again thank you and I hope you will give us another chance. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great Holiday Getaway"
It was so nice to stay at a place in walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go, especially right before the holidays. Walking is quicker than driving, especially this time of year.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Brisk city walk"
We stayed here to attend a basketball game, eat and shop. Hotel is within walking distance of downtown and all the restaurants and bars! Took a cab to key arena and it was only $10! Beware of the $32 parking fee not included in the room bill (40 with taxes). The hotel collects it at checkin. Great room view of the freeway and surprisingly quiet! Just what we needed for a quick 1 night trip.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Giant fanatic
"Go Hawks"
We stayed here and went to a Seahawks game. The hotel is with in walking distance to the stadium. This saved us time and money! The lobby bar was a great place to meet before or after the game. The rooms are clean and the staff was very friendly. Easy access on and off I-5.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very noisy"
Toilet needs to be fixed. There's a delivery charge when requesting for a knife n fork
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your comments. I will review your comment with my dep heads to insure that our equipment is in good working order. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Room"
The only thing I would have to say. Is that we went for a walk down to pike place market. When we got back at 10:45 the cleaning girls had thrown my phone charger in the garbage. We hadn't checked out yet. We had until noon. We had planned on staying until check out time.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
SHELLY
"Low parking garage clearance"
Nice hotel, nice rooms, walk-able to everything. Beware that their parking garage has a low clearance however, so if you drive a full size pickup you'll have to go down a few blocks to the Hilton garage.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"WONDERFUL STAY"
I LOVED it. The Bar staff was wonderful, room service, breakfast. It was eloquent.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Terri DeLile
"My experience in Seattle"
We reserved two rooms. One room had garbage on the floor when we w lked in. The other room had a funky smell on the carpet next to one of the beds that pretty strong. I got charged for stuff that we didn't take and double charged for stuff that we did take. They stress correcting their mistake so that's good. Other than that, the hotel was great. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Location of the hotel is great (in downtown and near Pike Place).
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Wifi Worried"
Love the hotel. Room was spotless, bed was comfortable. It was very quiet, couldn't hear a thing from neighboring rooms. The only thing I have a problem with is the charge for wifi. It is ridiculous that I don't even have to buy a cup of coffee from Starbucks to have free internet, but I have to pay over $150 for a room and be charged for wifi on top of that.... I will never stay here again until they change their policy, or any hotel that charges for wifi, for that matter. I am a Scrooge about this... Sorry! :)
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Beautiful downtown Seattle motel"
Great location right off I-5. Easy to walk everywhere in downtown Seattle. The only thing missing was a pool.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"only okay"
Room was clean. I brought my dog. I noted this in the reservation form when I paid for the room through Expedia. Only upon check in did I learn of a non-refundable pet deposit of $50. This would have impacted my hotel choice. I am really, really short on money and trust that I read this agreement up and down. Now, I still could have missed the fee, but it is highly unlikely. You'll read that this surprise colored my whole trip. Room service was fast. The food was only okay. Pastries were not up to par. They were like Holiday Inn comped breakfast type, yet this one cost about $25. And something was 'funny' with my morning muffin. it wasn't just unmixed mix. I saved it for room service and when they came for the dishes, they didn't apologize, offer a new muffin or offer to comp the muffin. This bothered me as the nickel and diming went one way only. One of the room service ladies was REALLY nice so it helped. They should have more like her. She worked roomservice on the evening of Nov 27 evening. Had a European accent.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great business trip. Thanks!"
My room looked exactly like the photos online, and the wifi was very fast!
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Bad weekend to stay here"
The issues we had were, in part, due the the fact that we were there Halloween weekend. There was construction going on, tons of people at the hotel, for Halloween and for a big conference. We always had to wait forever for the elevators and they were always crowded. Our room was ok, the bed was hard as a rock. There was no HD tv, and only basic channels (nothing the guide said was available was). We called to have them come fix the tv but no one ever did. The window could not have been more dirty. It was absolutely disgusting. The food was decent but completely over priced, even for Seattle. We did have an easy time getting cabs, so that was good. The staff was friendly enough as well.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your review. We do appreciate your feedback about the service and the room. Halloween weekend was very busy with a large group of people in the hotel especially after the second night of the rock concert was cancelled. The construction you are referring too is next door and was not at the hotel. Again thank you and we hope your last experience will not deter you from coming back and stay with us. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Portland
"Great way to end a day of travel!"
Loved the comfy beds, ultra clean rooms and great coffee. Perfect!
debra
"Perfect."
Second time visiting Seattle. First time staying here. I can honestly review that I had an excellent experience staying here. For the price I felt extremely satisfied with the hotel and staff. Will absolutely be staying here for my next visit.
enda
"Clean and Comfortable"
The hotel was very well kept and the service was excellent. The hotel is located in a safe and clean area and very convenient to the interstate. I would give the neighborhood area only a 4 due to the lack of restaurants/bars in the immediate area. It is a 15-20 minute walk to restaurants/nightlife of Pioneer Square and close to a 30 minute walk to Belltown.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"My nice stay"
First time at this hotel and it was a great time.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Dakota
"Extra charge"
I received a charge 3 days after i stayed for $250. I was told it was for smoking in the room which was false. The lady i spoke to over the phone said security came to my room and told me i will receive a fine which also never happened. There were other people on our floor that were going to the rave that night that were a few doors down. I called my bank and they said they get multiple calls on cases like these. Hotels trying to steal money from tourists. This place is a joke, just like seattle seahawks fans.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Michael, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. After investigating the situation I realize that we did refund you the money. We did realize that we charged the wrong room. I am sorry that this was not communicated to you and I am sorry for our mistake. We are not trying to steal money as you implied but trying to cover our costs for the additional labor and potential loss of revenue. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rene Neidhart
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good view of the city"
Our room had no microwave and parking lot was terribly built for driving through.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
johnny
"No tricks, all treats!"
Booked a room for Halloween and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The staff was in costume when we checked in and made us feel very welcomed! Parking was easy and we were so close to all our destinations on Halloween. Will definitely be back :)
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Carly
"Downtown Seattle hotel"
The suite was excellent for both work and sleep; staff were helpful; food and cocktails were very good--I'll be back!
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Ordinary downtown high rise hotel."
The thing to watch out for here is that they still charge you an exorbitant amount for internet access. If you are on an expense account and don't care about the additional charge, then it is like all other other downtown hotels, although it is an uphill walk from almost anyplace. If you care about how much you are paying, though, find someplace else that doesn't charge extra. I almost expected them to charge for showers and the TV.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your review of our hotel. While we do charge for WIFI in our hotel, as do most other downtown hotels, we offer free WIFI in our public areas and WIFI is free for our reward members. Starting this month we will renovate our guest rooms and hope that the upgrades will make us that much more attractive for our guests. Please give us another opportunity next time you are in Seattle. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Seattle by the freeway"
Room was on the small side, but adequate. Bed was terrible. Old style foundation mattress that moved under the slightest shift of weight. Would have left if planned stay was longer. Hotel restaurant was awful. My wife had a dish that tasted of rancid oil and my crab cakes were mediocre. Hotel gets three stars (barely) restaurant gets one star.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Over-priced, hard to access, extra charges galore"
Needed one night lodging on a Seahawks home game weekend. Price was exorbitant; no complimentary breakfast; no free wifi in room; difficult to access by car; no valet came out to park car; self-parking $33/night. Cosmetic updating in room did not make it remotely luxurious; ice and soda machines supposedly on alternate floors, but ours was missing. Stay somewhere else!!
Rhonda
nice hotel. nice location. staff was great. concierge was very knowledgable. very good experience.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel at convenient location"
We stayed overnight to attend the symphony and the hotel was great - at a great price point. Three of us fit into a room comfortably. Beds and bedding were very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and updated. The hotel staff was really friendly and helpful. We valeted our car which was also helpful to our stay (but not cheap). We would stay here again.
Liz
It was over priced for the room and no additional amenities such as parking in there garage and no wi fi internet unless you paid extra it was ridicules. would not ever stay again unless certain things were included.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Denise Molina
"Over priced for what you get"
First, I want to thank Rocky at the front desk for her excellent service and for the cheese and fruit platter and card for my birthday. We stayed in another hotel the following night that cost the same but had amazing amenities and we felt was worth the price. The gal running the store downstairs ( which apparently is not owned or run by the hotel) did not reopen when the sign said she would and several people were left hanging around waiting. The room was clean but nothing special so I felt the price was not justified.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Debbie, Thank you for telling us about your experience in our hotel. I am so glad that Rocky surprised you with a birthday gift. We are supporting our staff to surprise and delight. I am sorry that the gift shop did not reopen on time and hope that you will reconsider and visit us again. Rene Neidhart General Manager
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Debbie
"Stay"
Perfect from the start. We got into town early checked in without issue at all. Seems like every time before we've got to a hotel early they make you wait. Not the case. Friendly staff, great place to stay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Central to downtown"
Very hilly surrounding hotel. No shuttle service to any of the attractions so had to take cabs or long hills to climb if walking..Hotel itself was nice, clean and food was good.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Inez
Let us check in early. Very helpful. Outstanding.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Ric Long
"Visting Seattle after cruise"
Overall a very positive experience. I found the price of dining was very expensive; almost a double of what I expected.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Jag
"Incredibly good room service!"
The room was fine with a good, comfortable bed. We had nice views of downtown as well. The bell staff is excellent. The real standout is the room service. The food is wonderful! We ordered cocktails as well and they were perfectly prepared. We had a late dinner and then breakfast, both meals were exactly as ordered and exceeded our expectations. And the servers were also excellent, very thoughtful and went beyond what you would expect.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Far from everything, very small room"
I thought it said that it was close to Pike St Market. WELL, it is at least ten blocks, straight downhill. Forget about walking back! So much for location. Then, I asked for a room for three adults. I did not realize that they have rooms with two double beds and ones with one king...according to the clerk...that's it. SO, two large people in a full size bed was not comfortable and the room was very narrow and long. They only had amenities for two people although I told them there would be three and I paid for three....towels and coffee enough for two. Parking said 33.00 self park but when I checked out it was 40.00. ...they didn't include 7.00 tax. We didn't buy WIFI at 15.00. We asked for a room facing the water on an upper floor. We got one facing the other buildings on the 8th floor. I will definitely not stay there again. It's clean, it's comfortable IF you like a full bed for two people, but the extra costs and the location are a deal breaker for me. Back to the Red Lion on 5th for me.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to everything"
Would have liked free wifi. The staff was wonderful.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not up to usual standards for a Rennaisance hotel"
Lobby was small and very loud with a group of people in it. Room finishes were very tired, with carpets that were ragged on the edges and cabinets that were scratched and not maintained. Felt like a very old hotel. Parking was unattended and over capacity, with cars parked in numerous "no parking " areas, including the traffic lanes of the ramps between levels. To top it off, we laid down for a nap upon check in and within the first hour had two other guests open the door to our room having been given keys to the same room! Breakfast buffet and parking are way overpriced.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you Jerry for staying with us and your review. We do appreciate your comments about our hotel and just to t you know, we will start a major guest room renovation this fall. I am sorry bout the service issues you had ion the hotel. I will review them with my staff to insure that we improve the issues you raised with us. Again thank you and we look forward to have you back with us. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Aug 18, 2014