All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here515 Madison Street, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"My nice stay"
First time at this hotel and it was a great time.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Dakota
"Extra charge"
I received a charge 3 days after i stayed for $250. I was told it was for smoking in the room which was false. The lady i spoke to over the phone said security came to my room and told me i will receive a fine which also never happened. There were other people on our floor that were going to the rave that night that were a few doors down. I called my bank and they said they get multiple calls on cases like these. Hotels trying to steal money from tourists. This place is a joke, just like seattle seahawks fans.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good view of the city"
Our room had no microwave and parking lot was terribly built for driving through.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
johnny
"No tricks, all treats!"
Booked a room for Halloween and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The staff was in costume when we checked in and made us feel very welcomed! Parking was easy and we were so close to all our destinations on Halloween. Will definitely be back :)
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Carly
"Downtown Seattle hotel"
The suite was excellent for both work and sleep; staff were helpful; food and cocktails were very good--I'll be back!
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Ordinary downtown high rise hotel."
The thing to watch out for here is that they still charge you an exorbitant amount for internet access. If you are on an expense account and don't care about the additional charge, then it is like all other other downtown hotels, although it is an uphill walk from almost anyplace. If you care about how much you are paying, though, find someplace else that doesn't charge extra. I almost expected them to charge for showers and the TV.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Seattle by the freeway"
Room was on the small side, but adequate. Bed was terrible. Old style foundation mattress that moved under the slightest shift of weight. Would have left if planned stay was longer. Hotel restaurant was awful. My wife had a dish that tasted of rancid oil and my crab cakes were mediocre. Hotel gets three stars (barely) restaurant gets one star.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Over-priced, hard to access, extra charges galore"
Needed one night lodging on a Seahawks home game weekend. Price was exorbitant; no complimentary breakfast; no free wifi in room; difficult to access by car; no valet came out to park car; self-parking $33/night. Cosmetic updating in room did not make it remotely luxurious; ice and soda machines supposedly on alternate floors, but ours was missing. Stay somewhere else!!
Rhonda
nice hotel. nice location. staff was great. concierge was very knowledgable. very good experience.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel at convenient location"
We stayed overnight to attend the symphony and the hotel was great - at a great price point. Three of us fit into a room comfortably. Beds and bedding were very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and updated. The hotel staff was really friendly and helpful. We valeted our car which was also helpful to our stay (but not cheap). We would stay here again.
Liz
It was over priced for the room and no additional amenities such as parking in there garage and no wi fi internet unless you paid extra it was ridicules. would not ever stay again unless certain things were included.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Denise Molina
"Over priced for what you get"
First, I want to thank Rocky at the front desk for her excellent service and for the cheese and fruit platter and card for my birthday. We stayed in another hotel the following night that cost the same but had amazing amenities and we felt was worth the price. The gal running the store downstairs ( which apparently is not owned or run by the hotel) did not reopen when the sign said she would and several people were left hanging around waiting. The room was clean but nothing special so I felt the price was not justified.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Debbie
"Stay"
Perfect from the start. We got into town early checked in without issue at all. Seems like every time before we've got to a hotel early they make you wait. Not the case. Friendly staff, great place to stay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Central to downtown"
Very hilly surrounding hotel. No shuttle service to any of the attractions so had to take cabs or long hills to climb if walking..Hotel itself was nice, clean and food was good.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Inez
Let us check in early. Very helpful. Outstanding.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Ric Long
"Visting Seattle after cruise"
Overall a very positive experience. I found the price of dining was very expensive; almost a double of what I expected.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Jag
"Incredibly good room service!"
The room was fine with a good, comfortable bed. We had nice views of downtown as well. The bell staff is excellent. The real standout is the room service. The food is wonderful! We ordered cocktails as well and they were perfectly prepared. We had a late dinner and then breakfast, both meals were exactly as ordered and exceeded our expectations. And the servers were also excellent, very thoughtful and went beyond what you would expect.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Far from everything, very small room"
I thought it said that it was close to Pike St Market. WELL, it is at least ten blocks, straight downhill. Forget about walking back! So much for location. Then, I asked for a room for three adults. I did not realize that they have rooms with two double beds and ones with one king...according to the clerk...that's it. SO, two large people in a full size bed was not comfortable and the room was very narrow and long. They only had amenities for two people although I told them there would be three and I paid for three....towels and coffee enough for two. Parking said 33.00 self park but when I checked out it was 40.00. ...they didn't include 7.00 tax. We didn't buy WIFI at 15.00. We asked for a room facing the water on an upper floor. We got one facing the other buildings on the 8th floor. I will definitely not stay there again. It's clean, it's comfortable IF you like a full bed for two people, but the extra costs and the location are a deal breaker for me. Back to the Red Lion on 5th for me.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to everything"
Would have liked free wifi. The staff was wonderful.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not up to usual standards for a Rennaisance hotel"
Lobby was small and very loud with a group of people in it. Room finishes were very tired, with carpets that were ragged on the edges and cabinets that were scratched and not maintained. Felt like a very old hotel. Parking was unattended and over capacity, with cars parked in numerous "no parking " areas, including the traffic lanes of the ramps between levels. To top it off, we laid down for a nap upon check in and within the first hour had two other guests open the door to our room having been given keys to the same room! Breakfast buffet and parking are way overpriced.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jerry
""Staycations""
I live in Seattle and like to stay in hotels downtown on occasions. Ive stayed in particular hotels here more than once but this was my 1st time to stay here. It was a really good experience and I enjoyed the peacefullness. The only thing I was disappointed in was when I went to the restaurant around 7:00 pm or so, to order a drink and some food, was that the wait staff seemed slow and it wasnt busy. I asked the server if they were short-staffed and she said no. It took approx 30 minutes just to get my drink and a water. I wasnt in a hurry, but it was a bit disappointing. Other than that, my room was comfortable and the hotel staff was quite congenial. Thank you, Jeffrey
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Room was small and not very modern."
For 400 bucks a night, I would expect a lot more. The room was small. There was nowhere convenient to plug in my laptop and phone near the bed. The bathroom was small, with dated fixtures. The bathtub was tiny.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"City centre comfort"
Comfortable hotel in good location. Staff were superb particularly in the restaurants. Close to the main attractions and convenient for the airport. A very comfortable stay all round
6 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Helsley
"No free WiFi"
The hotel was good, but for nearly $400 per night I don't expect to pay for WiFi.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Russ
"Very nice place to stay"
What a wonderful hotel. Let’s start with check-in. We arrived at the hotel early, around noon, and just thought we would give it a try and check-in. The front desk agent Kory, was so pleasant to work with, he found us a room and upgraded us in no time. Three hours before normal check-in. The room is very spacious. Measures approx. 12 x 23 feet in the main room. It is appointed with dark wood furniture, 2 queen beds, and easy chair, a credenza (with TV0 attached to the desk and a desk chair. There is a bedside table between the beds with 1 lamp. The bath is decorated similarly with dark wood vanity with a black granite to and white sink. The faucets were high end. There is also the closet with a safe, another cabinet with a refrigerator and coffee maker on top. What a comfortable room. The beds are very comfortable, firm but not hard. The linens are lush, but one does not get lost in them. The towels in the bath are large and fluffy. The only thing missing are robes, and individual reading lamps at each bed. The room is very nicely decorated and the choice of colors is stunning. Our view is overlooking Seattle. This is an excellent room.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
tr6flyer
"Hilly"
Good location. Great service. Walking distance to the main attentions. However it's on top of a steep incline. There no way avoiding going up the hill when heading back to the hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Impeccable consistency of the Marriott hotels"
Stayed at hotel for three nights during a business trip. Had added the third night after the initial reservation. Upon arrival, staff was more than courteous and willing to consolidate both reservations, so as to avoid changing rooms mid stay. My room was exceedingly hot and adjusting the thermostat did not seem to make a difference. Staff sent maintenance immediately, but since this did not have the desired effect, I requested a room change. Staff member (Tanya) was polite, helpful, and extremely accommodating. She promised me she would try her best to assign me a different room. 10' later she had all this arranged, sent another staff to exchange room keys with me. Grateful -and surprised!, she was able to "work her magic", since the hotel was booked at capacity due to an onsite conference
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
LS
"Good location, within walking distance to shopping"
I was initially disappointed with front desk staff but when she realized I had booked a room she was nicer. We booked a king, corner room suite. The room was spacious, bed comfortable and view amazing. The furniture could be replaced, was well used and chipped. Need to touch up scuffs around room on walls and doors. For a almost $500 a night you would expect it to be pristine and it was not. Also was very disappointed that it was dusty. The side tables, desk and phones. Overall we had a great time but will probably not book again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Weekend in downtown Seattle"
Chose the Renaissance due to its close proximity to the downtown area...and it is close! Took the shuttle from the airport ($31 ROUND TRIP.... Definitely the way to go)...everything downtown is walking distance...restaurants, Pike market. Art museum, ferry terminals...great jogging along the Puget sound)..no car is needed... The hotel is clean and modern with extremely helpful staff. I lost a pair of glasses when I was there and they found them and sent them to me back home for no charge....a very nice gesture on their part. My only recommendation is to get a room away from facing the freeway....even though they have "noise proofed" the rooms that face the freeway...it is still noisy in those rooms. They were happy to accommodate my request for a room the looked downtown (away from the freeway and the noise) which made the whole weekend very nice. I would definitely go back if they opportunity come up. Great place in a great city..
Doc
"Bring Earplugs"
The hotel was clean and modern. Beds were comfortable. You can hear freeway noise from the rooms facing the street and the ones on the sides. My friend who stayed at the back said that she did not have the same problem. I used earplugs and life was good.
4 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2014
N. Bailey
Good overall experience, hotel location is good in the middle of downtown, close to Peer 66 to give us easy access to the cruise ship on the day of departure.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Front desk call wasn't very knowledgeable or professional when it came to the hotel, and me asking questions. For the amount I paid, I expected a nice room and the one I received was disappointing.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice enough."
The mini-fridge in the room room probably hasn't worked in some time, but with a ice bucket and a ice machine on all even numbered floors, the beer and wine were kept cool. The beds are very comfortable and the road noise from I-5 wasn't a issue on the 14th floor with the a/c running. The breakfast buffet was very nice, but the front desk tired to dodge the offer until I showed them a copy of my Hotel.com confirmation. Other than that, the staff were all top notch, even allowing us to check in about 6 hours early, a definate plus!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Mike E.
"Nice one"
It's a nice hotel with a very friendly and efficient personnel. We will repeat this one if we are back in the city.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Great for quick weekend stop"
Stayed here for a quick visit with friends in Seattle while on the West Coast. Although is was no close to the 'happenings' downtown (like the market) or close to the vibe of Capital Hill, I was really happy here. Comfortable room and bed. Great workout center - better than most hotels I stay at. Fresh brewed Starbucks in the lobby in the AM (you have to purchase), and a Starbucks store two blocks away that opens at 5:30AM for early birds like me. One thing to note, Seattle is a hilly place and this hotel is located in a fairly steep part of town. Getting onto I5 to the airport is a breeze. The hotel is next to the highway but the noise isn't bad at all.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
Kevin C
"nice location"
good experience for one night, nice room , bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Convenient for conventioneers."
Everything was great. Except that the hot water took a long time to get to the faucet and shower. Wasted a lot of water to get hot water to the bathroom. Suggest checking your recirculating pump or...
4 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
"Great downtown location"
In town for a birthday celebration. Beautiful room, extremely comfy bed, excellent food and speedy room service. Great valet and door service. Fast ,easy check in and out.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Would have rated this hotel higher but the room smelled badly.......
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Everything was great!! Only slight complaint would be the additional expense of the parking. It was a bit high
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Candee
"Hotel was centrally located for our stay."
Hotel and staff were vary helpful and courteous. Only problem I had was parking garage for a full size vehicle was not possible. Staff did direct me to another lot close to hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Good location and overall nice hotel"
Hotel is located only a few blocks from Pike Place as well as the water front. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable.
4 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Prefect
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
K.c.
"Pretty Place with a Nice View"
The Renaissance is a nice hotel, within easy walking distance of everything in Downtown Seattle. The rooms were nice, and the staff friendly. We wound up staying on the 27th floor, and had wonderful views from our room of the Sound.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Watch out for extra costs!"
Was a great deal for the room, however then you have the parking..($33 + tax per day for guests, and the parking lot was full so I had to go asked to be reimbursed)...and the room service menu was apparently "old," so I was overcharged for the food. Bottom line is, just these two extras wound up costing as much money as the room itself did, which was very nice. But I'd suggest that you park on the street and eat somewhere else.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good service, nice place"
Second stay here. Great customer service, and will answer any and all questions. room was great and spacious. No problems or issues.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
bigmama
"Meh. Nicer than a motel 6, but nothing special..."
The staff was very friendly! The most irritating part of it all was the nickel and dime-ing of everything...$3.50 water bottle, $15 wifi, $40 parking/night, seriously irritating. When I pay $150 a night for a room and a bed, I expect at least a free or discounted breakfast the next morning. At lease a motel 6 has an included continental breakfast. In addition, it was $6 for a bucket of ice- because all of the ice machines... On every floor... We broken! Outrageous. I suppose it sounds like I had a terrible time, but actually, that is not the case. Happy hour at Rview was great! It was beautiful from the 28th floor! Service was wonderful and the sweet potato fries were the best I have had in my life. My companion and I each had two drinks and the fries. The hotel have is a free happy hour appetizer voucher- so out bill was only $17 before tip. A great deal! Breakfast was the best part of the trip!! The fruit was fresh. The bed was comfortable and clean with mountains of a variety of pillows. One of the complaints on here is the sound of the freeway. I was on the 15th floor facing Harborview medical center (south), and the traffic sounded like a waterfall. Not so bad in my opinion. I was in an ADA accessible room, because I am confined to a wheelchair. The needed accommodations were met. There was a walk in (or wheel in) shower with an optional shower chair. It was acceptable. My only complaint was that they should include a vanity mirror at a lower level in the bathroom.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Randee
"Perfect Stay"
Clean room, friendly staff. Never once bothered by cleaning service wanting to get into room. Fridge, coffee maker, iron, dryer and safe in room. Bathrobes upon request. Beautiful views. Location good - just avoid the hills of Madison! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Birthday weekend"
We had arrived early and was asked to come back later. It was not a problem for us. The front desk clerk was awesome and very friendly. She gave us an amazing room looking towards the bay. Parking was lacking in the area. Had to drive around 5 time before valet came open. Over all experience was great.. The room had some water damage near the window and needed repair, and also the refrigerator didn't work very well, The food that was put in the fridge was kinda on the warm side.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
C
"Not near Pike Place Market.."
Chose this hotel as it was listed in the "Pike Place Market" section of downtown Seattle. Couldn't have been further away. Wedged at the top of a hill between an unused building and the very busy I-5 freeway this hotel was not what was advertised. It is in the business district rather than near the shops and Market in much less walkable area with a worrisome street population and high hills all around. Parking was nearly impossible and very expensive. The underground lot was very difficult to get into and Valet parking frightening as you had to pull all the way around the block, enter on a one way single lane street and then double park and wave a valet over. We tried to get a bite of breakfast in the morning and were sent by the Desk Staff upstairs to Maxwell's only to find it closed for a private event of some kind. The harried waitperson sent us back downstairs to the lounge area where the service was non-existent. We waited a good 20 minutes in our booth for someone to show up and finally just left...walking a few blocks into the real downtown area to find a quaint breakfast place. And when leaving I waited nearly 20 minutes for the valet to bring my car around - very surprising particularly with parking at such a high cost.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014