All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here515 Madison Street, Seattle, WA, 98104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"My experience in Seattle"
We reserved two rooms. One room had garbage on the floor when we w lked in. The other room had a funky smell on the carpet next to one of the beds that pretty strong. I got charged for stuff that we didn't take and double charged for stuff that we did take. They stress correcting their mistake so that's good. Other than that, the hotel was great. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Location of the hotel is great (in downtown and near Pike Place).
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Wifi Worried"
Love the hotel. Room was spotless, bed was comfortable. It was very quiet, couldn't hear a thing from neighboring rooms. The only thing I have a problem with is the charge for wifi. It is ridiculous that I don't even have to buy a cup of coffee from Starbucks to have free internet, but I have to pay over $150 for a room and be charged for wifi on top of that.... I will never stay here again until they change their policy, or any hotel that charges for wifi, for that matter. I am a Scrooge about this... Sorry! :)
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Beautiful downtown Seattle motel"
Great location right off I-5. Easy to walk everywhere in downtown Seattle. The only thing missing was a pool.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"only okay"
Room was clean. I brought my dog. I noted this in the reservation form when I paid for the room through Expedia. Only upon check in did I learn of a non-refundable pet deposit of $50. This would have impacted my hotel choice. I am really, really short on money and trust that I read this agreement up and down. Now, I still could have missed the fee, but it is highly unlikely. You'll read that this surprise colored my whole trip. Room service was fast. The food was only okay. Pastries were not up to par. They were like Holiday Inn comped breakfast type, yet this one cost about $25. And something was 'funny' with my morning muffin. it wasn't just unmixed mix. I saved it for room service and when they came for the dishes, they didn't apologize, offer a new muffin or offer to comp the muffin. This bothered me as the nickel and diming went one way only. One of the room service ladies was REALLY nice so it helped. They should have more like her. She worked roomservice on the evening of Nov 27 evening. Had a European accent.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great business trip. Thanks!"
My room looked exactly like the photos online, and the wifi was very fast!
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Bad weekend to stay here"
The issues we had were, in part, due the the fact that we were there Halloween weekend. There was construction going on, tons of people at the hotel, for Halloween and for a big conference. We always had to wait forever for the elevators and they were always crowded. Our room was ok, the bed was hard as a rock. There was no HD tv, and only basic channels (nothing the guide said was available was). We called to have them come fix the tv but no one ever did. The window could not have been more dirty. It was absolutely disgusting. The food was decent but completely over priced, even for Seattle. We did have an easy time getting cabs, so that was good. The staff was friendly enough as well.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Portland
"Great way to end a day of travel!"
Loved the comfy beds, ultra clean rooms and great coffee. Perfect!
debra
"Perfect."
Second time visiting Seattle. First time staying here. I can honestly review that I had an excellent experience staying here. For the price I felt extremely satisfied with the hotel and staff. Will absolutely be staying here for my next visit.
enda
"Clean and Comfortable"
The hotel was very well kept and the service was excellent. The hotel is located in a safe and clean area and very convenient to the interstate. I would give the neighborhood area only a 4 due to the lack of restaurants/bars in the immediate area. It is a 15-20 minute walk to restaurants/nightlife of Pioneer Square and close to a 30 minute walk to Belltown.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"My nice stay"
First time at this hotel and it was a great time.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Dakota
"Extra charge"
I received a charge 3 days after i stayed for $250. I was told it was for smoking in the room which was false. The lady i spoke to over the phone said security came to my room and told me i will receive a fine which also never happened. There were other people on our floor that were going to the rave that night that were a few doors down. I called my bank and they said they get multiple calls on cases like these. Hotels trying to steal money from tourists. This place is a joke, just like seattle seahawks fans.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Michael, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. After investigating the situation I realize that we did refund you the money. We did realize that we charged the wrong room. I am sorry that this was not communicated to you and I am sorry for our mistake. We are not trying to steal money as you implied but trying to cover our costs for the additional labor and potential loss of revenue. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rene Neidhart
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good view of the city"
Our room had no microwave and parking lot was terribly built for driving through.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
johnny
"No tricks, all treats!"
Booked a room for Halloween and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The staff was in costume when we checked in and made us feel very welcomed! Parking was easy and we were so close to all our destinations on Halloween. Will definitely be back :)
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Carly
"Downtown Seattle hotel"
The suite was excellent for both work and sleep; staff were helpful; food and cocktails were very good--I'll be back!
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Ordinary downtown high rise hotel."
The thing to watch out for here is that they still charge you an exorbitant amount for internet access. If you are on an expense account and don't care about the additional charge, then it is like all other other downtown hotels, although it is an uphill walk from almost anyplace. If you care about how much you are paying, though, find someplace else that doesn't charge extra. I almost expected them to charge for showers and the TV.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with us and your review of our hotel. While we do charge for WIFI in our hotel, as do most other downtown hotels, we offer free WIFI in our public areas and WIFI is free for our reward members. Starting this month we will renovate our guest rooms and hope that the upgrades will make us that much more attractive for our guests. Please give us another opportunity next time you are in Seattle. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Seattle by the freeway"
Room was on the small side, but adequate. Bed was terrible. Old style foundation mattress that moved under the slightest shift of weight. Would have left if planned stay was longer. Hotel restaurant was awful. My wife had a dish that tasted of rancid oil and my crab cakes were mediocre. Hotel gets three stars (barely) restaurant gets one star.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Over-priced, hard to access, extra charges galore"
Needed one night lodging on a Seahawks home game weekend. Price was exorbitant; no complimentary breakfast; no free wifi in room; difficult to access by car; no valet came out to park car; self-parking $33/night. Cosmetic updating in room did not make it remotely luxurious; ice and soda machines supposedly on alternate floors, but ours was missing. Stay somewhere else!!
Rhonda
nice hotel. nice location. staff was great. concierge was very knowledgable. very good experience.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel at convenient location"
We stayed overnight to attend the symphony and the hotel was great - at a great price point. Three of us fit into a room comfortably. Beds and bedding were very comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and updated. The hotel staff was really friendly and helpful. We valeted our car which was also helpful to our stay (but not cheap). We would stay here again.
Liz
It was over priced for the room and no additional amenities such as parking in there garage and no wi fi internet unless you paid extra it was ridicules. would not ever stay again unless certain things were included.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Denise Molina
"Over priced for what you get"
First, I want to thank Rocky at the front desk for her excellent service and for the cheese and fruit platter and card for my birthday. We stayed in another hotel the following night that cost the same but had amazing amenities and we felt was worth the price. The gal running the store downstairs ( which apparently is not owned or run by the hotel) did not reopen when the sign said she would and several people were left hanging around waiting. The room was clean but nothing special so I felt the price was not justified.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Debbie, Thank you for telling us about your experience in our hotel. I am so glad that Rocky surprised you with a birthday gift. We are supporting our staff to surprise and delight. I am sorry that the gift shop did not reopen on time and hope that you will reconsider and visit us again. Rene Neidhart General Manager
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Debbie
"Stay"
Perfect from the start. We got into town early checked in without issue at all. Seems like every time before we've got to a hotel early they make you wait. Not the case. Friendly staff, great place to stay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Central to downtown"
Very hilly surrounding hotel. No shuttle service to any of the attractions so had to take cabs or long hills to climb if walking..Hotel itself was nice, clean and food was good.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Inez
Let us check in early. Very helpful. Outstanding.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Ric Long
"Visting Seattle after cruise"
Overall a very positive experience. I found the price of dining was very expensive; almost a double of what I expected.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Jag
"Incredibly good room service!"
The room was fine with a good, comfortable bed. We had nice views of downtown as well. The bell staff is excellent. The real standout is the room service. The food is wonderful! We ordered cocktails as well and they were perfectly prepared. We had a late dinner and then breakfast, both meals were exactly as ordered and exceeded our expectations. And the servers were also excellent, very thoughtful and went beyond what you would expect.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Far from everything, very small room"
I thought it said that it was close to Pike St Market. WELL, it is at least ten blocks, straight downhill. Forget about walking back! So much for location. Then, I asked for a room for three adults. I did not realize that they have rooms with two double beds and ones with one king...according to the clerk...that's it. SO, two large people in a full size bed was not comfortable and the room was very narrow and long. They only had amenities for two people although I told them there would be three and I paid for three....towels and coffee enough for two. Parking said 33.00 self park but when I checked out it was 40.00. ...they didn't include 7.00 tax. We didn't buy WIFI at 15.00. We asked for a room facing the water on an upper floor. We got one facing the other buildings on the 8th floor. I will definitely not stay there again. It's clean, it's comfortable IF you like a full bed for two people, but the extra costs and the location are a deal breaker for me. Back to the Red Lion on 5th for me.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to everything"
Would have liked free wifi. The staff was wonderful.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not up to usual standards for a Rennaisance hotel"
Lobby was small and very loud with a group of people in it. Room finishes were very tired, with carpets that were ragged on the edges and cabinets that were scratched and not maintained. Felt like a very old hotel. Parking was unattended and over capacity, with cars parked in numerous "no parking " areas, including the traffic lanes of the ramps between levels. To top it off, we laid down for a nap upon check in and within the first hour had two other guests open the door to our room having been given keys to the same room! Breakfast buffet and parking are way overpriced.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you Jerry for staying with us and your review. We do appreciate your comments about our hotel and just to t you know, we will start a major guest room renovation this fall. I am sorry bout the service issues you had ion the hotel. I will review them with my staff to insure that we improve the issues you raised with us. Again thank you and we look forward to have you back with us. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jerry
""Staycations""
I live in Seattle and like to stay in hotels downtown on occasions. Ive stayed in particular hotels here more than once but this was my 1st time to stay here. It was a really good experience and I enjoyed the peacefullness. The only thing I was disappointed in was when I went to the restaurant around 7:00 pm or so, to order a drink and some food, was that the wait staff seemed slow and it wasnt busy. I asked the server if they were short-staffed and she said no. It took approx 30 minutes just to get my drink and a water. I wasnt in a hurry, but it was a bit disappointing. Other than that, my room was comfortable and the hotel staff was quite congenial. Thank you, Jeffrey
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Room was small and not very modern."
For 400 bucks a night, I would expect a lot more. The room was small. There was nowhere convenient to plug in my laptop and phone near the bed. The bathroom was small, with dated fixtures. The bathtub was tiny.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Jackie, Thank you so much for staying with us and your comments. I am very appreciative about your remarks regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in our service and welcome any kind of feedback. We are undertaking a major redo of our guest room this fall that will address most of your concerns. Unfortunately the size of the room and bathroom will have to remain the same. gain thank you for letting us know your concerns and I hope you will be back the next time you are in Seattle. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"City centre comfort"
Comfortable hotel in good location. Staff were superb particularly in the restaurants. Close to the main attractions and convenient for the airport. A very comfortable stay all round
6 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Helsley
"No free WiFi"
The hotel was good, but for nearly $400 per night I don't expect to pay for WiFi.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Russ
"Very nice place to stay"
What a wonderful hotel. Let’s start with check-in. We arrived at the hotel early, around noon, and just thought we would give it a try and check-in. The front desk agent Kory, was so pleasant to work with, he found us a room and upgraded us in no time. Three hours before normal check-in. The room is very spacious. Measures approx. 12 x 23 feet in the main room. It is appointed with dark wood furniture, 2 queen beds, and easy chair, a credenza (with TV0 attached to the desk and a desk chair. There is a bedside table between the beds with 1 lamp. The bath is decorated similarly with dark wood vanity with a black granite to and white sink. The faucets were high end. There is also the closet with a safe, another cabinet with a refrigerator and coffee maker on top. What a comfortable room. The beds are very comfortable, firm but not hard. The linens are lush, but one does not get lost in them. The towels in the bath are large and fluffy. The only thing missing are robes, and individual reading lamps at each bed. The room is very nicely decorated and the choice of colors is stunning. Our view is overlooking Seattle. This is an excellent room.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
tr6flyer
"Hilly"
Good location. Great service. Walking distance to the main attentions. However it's on top of a steep incline. There no way avoiding going up the hill when heading back to the hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Impeccable consistency of the Marriott hotels"
Stayed at hotel for three nights during a business trip. Had added the third night after the initial reservation. Upon arrival, staff was more than courteous and willing to consolidate both reservations, so as to avoid changing rooms mid stay. My room was exceedingly hot and adjusting the thermostat did not seem to make a difference. Staff sent maintenance immediately, but since this did not have the desired effect, I requested a room change. Staff member (Tanya) was polite, helpful, and extremely accommodating. She promised me she would try her best to assign me a different room. 10' later she had all this arranged, sent another staff to exchange room keys with me. Grateful -and surprised!, she was able to "work her magic", since the hotel was booked at capacity due to an onsite conference
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
LS
"Good location, within walking distance to shopping"
I was initially disappointed with front desk staff but when she realized I had booked a room she was nicer. We booked a king, corner room suite. The room was spacious, bed comfortable and view amazing. The furniture could be replaced, was well used and chipped. Need to touch up scuffs around room on walls and doors. For a almost $500 a night you would expect it to be pristine and it was not. Also was very disappointed that it was dusty. The side tables, desk and phones. Overall we had a great time but will probably not book again.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments. I am sorry we did not meet your expectation in regards to the guestroom. I have reviewed your comments with my management team to insure we do better job in servicing the rooms. We are in the process of finalizing a major redo of our guestrooms, to insure we provide an updated look and value to our guests. This redo will start November of this year and will include all guest rooms. Again thank you and I hope you will reconsider and visit us again on your next trip to Seattle. Rene Neidhart General Manager
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Weekend in downtown Seattle"
Chose the Renaissance due to its close proximity to the downtown area...and it is close! Took the shuttle from the airport ($31 ROUND TRIP.... Definitely the way to go)...everything downtown is walking distance...restaurants, Pike market. Art museum, ferry terminals...great jogging along the Puget sound)..no car is needed... The hotel is clean and modern with extremely helpful staff. I lost a pair of glasses when I was there and they found them and sent them to me back home for no charge....a very nice gesture on their part. My only recommendation is to get a room away from facing the freeway....even though they have "noise proofed" the rooms that face the freeway...it is still noisy in those rooms. They were happy to accommodate my request for a room the looked downtown (away from the freeway and the noise) which made the whole weekend very nice. I would definitely go back if they opportunity come up. Great place in a great city..
Doc
"Bring Earplugs"
The hotel was clean and modern. Beds were comfortable. You can hear freeway noise from the rooms facing the street and the ones on the sides. My friend who stayed at the back said that she did not have the same problem. I used earplugs and life was good.
4 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2014
N. Bailey
Good overall experience, hotel location is good in the middle of downtown, close to Peer 66 to give us easy access to the cruise ship on the day of departure.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Front desk call wasn't very knowledgeable or professional when it came to the hotel, and me asking questions. For the amount I paid, I expected a nice room and the one I received was disappointing.
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Dear Jackie, thank you so much for staying with us and your comments. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the front desk staff. You did not indicate the nature of your concerns, other than the general knowledge. I will review your comments with my management team to insure we train the team to be more responsive. We are starting a major redo of our guest rooms this in fall an effort to update the hotel. Again thank you so much and I hope you will back with us. Rene Neidhart
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice enough."
The mini-fridge in the room room probably hasn't worked in some time, but with a ice bucket and a ice machine on all even numbered floors, the beer and wine were kept cool. The beds are very comfortable and the road noise from I-5 wasn't a issue on the 14th floor with the a/c running. The breakfast buffet was very nice, but the front desk tired to dodge the offer until I showed them a copy of my Hotel.com confirmation. Other than that, the staff were all top notch, even allowing us to check in about 6 hours early, a definate plus!
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you Mike for staying with us and your comments. We are checking the working status of the fridges every day but obviously we missed your room and for that I apologize. I am not sure what offer you are referring to in your comment, but I do assume you had a breakfast inclusive package. The reservation does not always show this, therefore the agent needed to verify the confirmation. I am sorry if you felt that we did not react appropriate. Again thank you for the opportunity to have you as our guest and I hope you will return to visit us. Rene Neidhart
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Mike E.
"Nice one"
It's a nice hotel with a very friendly and efficient personnel. We will repeat this one if we are back in the city.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Great for quick weekend stop"
Stayed here for a quick visit with friends in Seattle while on the West Coast. Although is was no close to the 'happenings' downtown (like the market) or close to the vibe of Capital Hill, I was really happy here. Comfortable room and bed. Great workout center - better than most hotels I stay at. Fresh brewed Starbucks in the lobby in the AM (you have to purchase), and a Starbucks store two blocks away that opens at 5:30AM for early birds like me. One thing to note, Seattle is a hilly place and this hotel is located in a fairly steep part of town. Getting onto I5 to the airport is a breeze. The hotel is next to the highway but the noise isn't bad at all.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
Kevin C
"nice location"
good experience for one night, nice room , bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Convenient for conventioneers."
Everything was great. Except that the hot water took a long time to get to the faucet and shower. Wasted a lot of water to get hot water to the bathroom. Suggest checking your recirculating pump or...
4 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
"Great downtown location"
In town for a birthday celebration. Beautiful room, extremely comfy bed, excellent food and speedy room service. Great valet and door service. Fast ,easy check in and out.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Would have rated this hotel higher but the room smelled badly.......
Response by Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Thank you for staying with during your last trip to Seattle. I am sorry that your room did not smell right. I have shared your experience with our staff to insure we are preventing this from happening again. Sincerely, Rene Neidhart
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Everything was great!! Only slight complaint would be the additional expense of the parking. It was a bit high
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Candee
"Hotel was centrally located for our stay."
Hotel and staff were vary helpful and courteous. Only problem I had was parking garage for a full size vehicle was not possible. Staff did direct me to another lot close to hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014