All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
37 King St E, Toronto, ON, M5C1E9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely"
This is a lovely hotel. They were extremely nice and gave us an upgrade to a spectacular room with a view of the city I stead of a wall. It's a great location, easy to walk to everything. I would definitely recommend for anyone.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice hotel well appointed but beds too soft for me"
Hotel condition excellent. Service friendly and good. Only complaint is that the bed was much too soft. Hurt my back. I asked the front desk for help and they arranged for a board to be installed under the mattress. That helped. Seemed as though they were used to this problem.
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2015
Donald
"Downtown Toronto"
3 day weekend getaway. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Room was great, though pricey. King Deluxe for $400 per night.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
steve
"Downtown Toronto"
Beautiful room and lobby! Lots of great restaurants nearby. I'll stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Cheryl
"Great Suite!"
Stayed in a suite. Great room and service
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Modern luxury"
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a very flamboyant hotel with a very traditional British historic feel with a modern twist. The service of the housekeepers were superb. The room was kept modern and clean, showing no sign of age, despite the hotel being built in 1903. The bed was too firm, though. There was a very nice lobby with plenty of king-style couches. The currency exchange rate is terrible (Bank of Montreal a block away is better.)I felt like I was in a Buckhingham Palace that was open to the public! We never ate the breakfast as the buffet was 27 dollars and the afternoon tea was up to 40 dollars per head. We managed to survive on fresh and delicious apples provided in the lobby for breakfast. The water next to the apples tasted great too, with flavors changing everyday such as strawberry-mint, basil-cucumber, and watermelon. The hotel is located right alon King Street East in downtown, only a block away from the subway station and the streetcar stop. The hotel is immaculate and I will always come back to this hotel when I am in Toronto from here on.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Almost Regal"
Great lobby, Bellmen were very helpful and courteous. The website photos were nicer than actual hotel. Not as glamorous as represented. The restoration lost much of the original charm. Room had nice furnishings, but bathroom was so small we could not get to the sink without closing the door to access. As well, there was about 10 inches in front of the sink as wall was directly behind. An oversight that made it uncomfortable. Breakfast was also substandard. Although nice, would probably stay elsewhere next visit.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Not cheap, or right on the coast, but an excellent"
Recently renovated, the Omni is a beautiful hotel. Some of the views aren't too amazing, but what can you do? The staff was excellent, accommodating, and very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"U can't go wrong here"
Fantastic ! Luxurious and welcoming ! Staff was great -- especially Chris the doorman -- would stay there again !
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Chrisine
"Beautiful hotel with very spacious rooms"
Beautiful hotel with very spacious rooms. Afternoon tea was a delight!
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Excellent choice"
I was in town for a convention and my wife came up to enjoy the city. We had an excellent time and really enjoyed the King Edward. Great location for us both: I could walk to the conference and she walked through Old Town, to the Market and to the Distillery. Easy walk to the waterfront as well. Coffee shop on every block. Many dining choices all around and we never had to wait to be seated. Comfortable, clean room; great service from the desk and the concierge. We felt lucky to find the hotel on hotels.com and we are glad we took the chance booking it. I realize that this is not a "five star" hotel but for us it felt better than some of the "five-stars" we've visited.
4 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Timothy
"Kind of nothing honestly"
Mediocre for high price. WiFi was supposed to be free but you have to pay then sign up for special membership then get refund? It was horrible, ice is in basement not on every floor. No pool or sauna only an expensive day spa, light bulb blew in bathroom, got a noise complaint within 10 min of being there for turning TV on, sheets had stain on inside that we had to call about twice to get sheets changed, also had to call twice for fresh towels, three times about WiFi which never got resolved.....all staff is just there not there for you. Only plus was hotel is semi historic and solid location. Oh and don't forget 100$ for valet over two night when there is all day parking next door for $5 a day. Wouldn't recommend and probably won't visit again.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Perfect hotel for a quick trip to Toronto"
Great clean hotel. Recently remodeled, but still with character. Excellent cozy bar and restaurant, staff was friendly. Location was an easy walk to the water and other attractions. Would book it again.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Edward
"Surprise our family a lot!"
The hotel surprise us a lot,we have 5 people and booked 2 rooms,the front desk Michelle upgrade our kingsize room to a suit and the 2 queen beds room to a kingsize room and give us a extra bed for free!!Auctually,the wifi is for free and the location is quite well,10mins walk to the shopping centre!!All the staffs are passion for help~
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
IM FAN
"Great hotel BUT"
Great hotel, nice location, clean,friendly very helpful staff, but, Where the bed is located in the room the air conditioner hits you right in the face all night long , for 3 nights. the both of us after the 1st night got very congested from breathing the cold air in all night long, and you needed the air on. They should have some kind or deflector on the vent. Next don't believe what the parking rate is on this or any other web site, It is $50 with tax per night, That is a little steep.
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Everything exceeded my expectations from checking in to checking out. Staff was friendly, professional and helpful from every aspect.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Stay here!!!"
Excellent hotel! Convenient and very clean.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Needs alot of work!"
booked paid for a premier royal room but got the smallest room with literally 3 steps from the bed to each wall and air conditioning unit and refrigerator noise kept us us awake most of the night. lunch in bar waited one hour for food and then it was not even what we ordered.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Venetta
Only one night stay, but it was beautiful, clean and staff was friendly, bed was very comfortable , nice and modern decor.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Claudio
Great stay - location central and very easy to access - close to everything we were interested in visiting! the staff was very cordial!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Beatrice
It was great! Very helpful and friendly staff.
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Deep in the financial district. Close walk to Union Station, closer to the TTC subway and Biximo bike share station...
2 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Alfonse
"One of Toronto's oldest hotels as good as new"
Originally opened in the early 1900s, this hotel is not only a classic building, after renovations it is now modern and entirely comfortable for the business traveler. The rooms are good sized and very suited with all the desired connectivity. With an idea location, this is one of my favorites. Due to some building activity, in and around, there is a little noise at times, but overall not a significant drawback.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Terrific Toronto Treat!"
Regal comfort conveniently located with sincerely friendly HELPFUL staff throughout -HANK YOU!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
The hotel is being renovated so the main lobby was out of commission and replaced by a make shift lobby at the side. Hotel staff were coping but it was obvious that this was not the level of service that the hotel will eventually offer. I will return when it is finished.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Bruce W
"Still thinking about how awesome this place was!"
Best hotel! It was the most comfortable bed I've slept in. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The only downside was the construction at the front of the hotel but it did not interfere with anything or disturb us.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Theresa
"Great choice in Toronto"
Great location, warm staff, comfortable rooms. Excellent choice in Toronto.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Construction ..."
Could hear the elevators from the room at night, windows small, but the room was spacious. Supposedly there was a "sitting area" but it really was an extension of where the bed was. Neighborhood area is good but have to go a few blocks to really hit restaurants - very close to St Lawrence Market. Construction in the lobby and tea/bar was in executive lounge not where it usually was. This should have been made known to us before we booked. Concierge was very good though, and afternoon tea one of the best in the city.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Luke
"hotel sucks."
The standard rooms have windows. But they stare at a brick wall about 2.5 feet away. So you get no view nor any sunlight.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Beautiful Gem!"
Wonderful staff!!! It was our anniversary and they made it really special for us!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Amber
going through a remodel on exterior but did not negatively affect stay
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Edward
"Omni King Edward"
The hotel was under major renovations and the nicest parts like the lobby was unavailable.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Roy H
"Loved it!"
I had one of the most pleasant hotel stays here. The room was recently renovated, it was really lovely, very comfortable and spacious. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was large and nicely refurbished. The staff was very friendly and responsive to any requests and the location ideal as it is in the heart of downtown Toronto. I was there on business and stayed only one night but wish I could have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend it and would definitely go back.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"great room, great location, great experience"
great room, great location, great experience
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Marc
"Under Construction."
The entire lobby and restaurant bar was under construction. Have stayed there before and loved it but hit strip was a disaster.
3 night business trip May 8, 2015
Donald
"Very nice hotel"
Beautiful room, very friendly staff, great location.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great get away. Away from our kids."
Was very nice would stay again.. Told us where to go and what to do! Was perfect for the first time there.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
jon
"Under construction !!"
My review is biased by having stumbled on major renovations that seriously effects having an otherwise enjoyable hotel experience. once renovations are done (July, as per hotel) I think the hotel could rate pretty high, but as is- can't give it more than 3 stars reviewes.
Other trip May 2, 2015
sigalia
"Would definitely stay here again!"
came to Toronto for a business meeting and stayed with Omni King Edward based on all the other trip advisor reviews. Hotel and rooms were beautiful, staff were excellent from the very start at check in. Great location near restaurants as well as the metro/buses/train. Honestly cannot complain about anything of our stay here. Would definitely stay here again and would definitely rec this hotel to everyone. Ask the hotel concierge about getting you set up to eat at the Keg restaurant, they have a voucher for free shrimp cocktail!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"great downtown location"
I was in Toronto for 2 days of R&R. Very much enjoyed my stay at this fine hotel. Especially fond of the very friendly and helpful doorman.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
ken
Beautiful room. Lovely hotel. Fantastic location.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Lovely weekend in Toronto"
Our first time at this hotel. Disappointed that the Sunday brunch is temporarily suspended to rejuvenation activities but the breakfast buffet was excellent each day!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Constance
Very comfortable room, spacious, clean, you don't feel like they cramed you in March box.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Potential to be a great...but just not this time"
I gave this hotel less than 4-stars for two reasons. Service and the state of the hotel. This hotel is under a major remodel and there was no disclaimer on anything prior to arrival. While the rooms have all been remodeled, many of the facilities - from the business center to certain restaurants - are all closed. In addition, when you pull up to the hotel or are walking to the hotel, you are walking through construction zones. The entire front of the hotel is being redone and it is somewhat of an eyesore. Now let me get to the service. Service is sub-par and that is the sugar coated version. During Check in, I arrived and there was no line. Two girls working behind the counter - and no one willing to help me. They had no guests/clients with them, and yet it took them over 5 minutes to acknowledge me and get me into my room. There were many instances like this over my 3 day stay with them. Check out was probably worse than Check in - with them hurrying me out so they can get ready for new guests and being extremely rude. I was very disappointed by the staff. I must say there were a few key staff members that were beyond polite and very very courteous but the others left a bad taste in my mouth. Overall the room was in good condition. The room service was extremely pricey but the food was very good for room service. I would recommend this hotel once the renovations are complete, but until then it could be better to stay elsewhere.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Hotel was being renovated but rooms were excellent. Had coffee in lobby but removed itby 630 am!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
The hotel was undergoing renovations to the front of the building when were visited so upon initial arrival we drove right by it. But, that was the only problem we had on our stay. The inside of the hotel was lovely. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The location is fantastic. It's less than a 5 min walk away from the Hockey Hall of Fame and a local market with the freshest meats, breads, cheeses, and pastries you've ever had! And, no matter what direction you go in there's tons of shopping within a 10 minute walk. I would stay at this hotel agian in a heartbeat. Lovely spot!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Katie
"Great Spring Break 2015 at the Omni King Edward"
My son and I enjoyed the hotel very much. The location is perfect for getting around downtown Toronto. The service was great. The hotel is in a remodeling state but the accomodations are still wonderful. Love having a newly refurbished room.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Suzanne
"Birthday visit to Toronto"
What great service and attention. Beautiful hotel, desire renovations. We had a renovated suite which was amazing! Great view! Only comment was that while the high tea was lovely, it was pricey.... But again, great service!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
lisa
"Convenient posh toronto feraway"
Beautiful
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
catherine
"Toronto 3.31 - 4.1.15"
The room and hotel was perfect. Thank you!
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015