All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Bad pool
"Weekend at the Omni"
Wonderful stay....brought my 21 week old puppy with me and the hotel was so nice!
3 night trip Apr 7, 2016
"Perfect hotel!"
Amazing hotel!!! Just perfect.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
Deborah
"Awesome Toronto"
Great time in Toronto and our stay at the Omni King Edward was awesome!
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Great
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Dane
"Great value for a weekend trip"
We went for an anniversary. The hotel was awesome from start to finish. The staff were prompt and attentive. The room was huge and set up well. Great bathroom, big shower. Overall we lived it.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
CARTER
"A Glowing Report for the Kind Edward"
This hotel is wonderfully situated in the heart of Toronto's financial district, just steps from the underground, Toronto's "Path" system, the King Street tram, and the great restaurants and shopping along Front Street, to include the St. Lawrence Market. The staff was warm and welcoming, and the room was fantastic. We were so pleased to have chosen the King Edward. We chose the hotel because of the neighborhood, as we had lived in Toronto years ago. However, we didn't expect to be so "wowed" by our experience.
3 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Janet
"AMAZING SPRING BREAK"
My stay was amazing. Staff was so kind and helped me with anything I needed. Room as perfection and bathroom amazed me. Easily could walk safely to bars without being too far from the hotel. Recommend to everyone if your looking for a beautiful place to stay. Everyone was so nice!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Alaina
"A plu"
It was great to revisit one of my favorite hotels!
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
Edward
"Love the King Eddie!!!"
Love it! They even brought me a bowl of all types of fruits because they did not see me for breakfast. The consort bar is wonderful as well!!!
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
Jodi
"We will be back!"
It was great. Beautiful hotel, the decor is so pretty! The staff is great and so helpful, centrally located so that we could walk almost anywhere. We will definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
"Impeccable"
This hotel is exceptional
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Natasha
"Live like a King...or Queen!"
Stunning Hotel with exceptional service, in the heart of downtown. Perfect .
2 night trip Jan 16, 2016
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was nice and in a good location. I wish the hotel's public areas where a little bit more lively. Not really a place where a younger couple would want to hang out. Plenty of fun places to go in the area though.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Ryan
"Convenient and comfortable"
The staff at the King Edward were wonderful. We came before check-in time and they found us a room right away. They offered to print things for us and take our bags even before we asked. Our room was really nice - plenty of space. Super comfortable pillows and bed (and I often have trouble sleeping on many mattresses). The bathrooms were nice. I wish they had hand soap instead of bar soap, but that seems to be pretty common even at nice places. The lobby is gorgeous. It was quiet for the most part, except for one evening when some drunk kids were yelling in the hallway, but we asked them to quiet down and they did, so we didn't even have to ask the hotel staff to do anything. We had breakfast at Victoria Cafe the last morning. It was really delicious, but as you might expect for a hotel, over priced (27 Canadian dollars before tax and tip for the buffet, so about 70 for two people after all is said and done). The location is really convenient if you are a walker like us. We didn't rent a car and the only times we hailed a cab were to and from the airport and from one restaurant while it was snowing and we didn't want to wait for the trolley. There's pretty good public transportation in downtown. We walked to St. Lawrence Market, restaurants, some of the nearby museums, and even the Distillery District. It was quick by public transit to Kensington Market and the ROM, which I think were the furthest we went in our 4-day trip. The King Edward was exactly what we wanted.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
Ari
"Going over and above for guests"
I judge organizations by how they recover from mistakes they made. I give this hotel an A+. They misplaced keys to my car on Xmas day, as I was going to a party. Bottles of champagne and wine for the party were in the trunk. Recovery: They sent me to the party by taxi. When the key was located they drove to the party to deliver the drinks. They did not charge me for that night's stay or overnight parking. We all make mistakes, but the staff of the King Edward hotel definitely knows how to recover from theirs. Way to go guys!
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
margaret
"Awesome hotel!!!!"
Great hotel will be back!!!!!
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015
Sherman S
"Almost perfect"
Great location, great service, beautiful hotel and fabulous amenities. The late check-out time was the latest I have ever been offered, which gave us almost another half day in city without worry. My only complaint was that the late night room service menu was sub par at best, especially for the price. That is an easy thing to avoid though. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Toronto.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Best family Christmas get away."
the staff were amazing!! Definitely going back.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Parking was very expensive. Other things is great.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Mashari
"Beautifully Renovated Classic Hotel"
Absolutely gorgeous, newly renovated hotel. A great find for the price I paid. I would absolutely come back again. My only complaint was the $14.95/day wifi fee - I came from the US and needed it in order to do business, but even that would not deter me from staying again. The location was great - and only a short walk from the Eaton Center, which is beautiful.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Stephen
"Definitely will book again!"
Was in Toronto on business for the week and everything about this hotel, including the restaurant was top notch! Cool, modern and fun decor. Great fitness center! Room cleanliness was on point!
5 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Brooke
Great room, it was an Omni.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
RANDOLPH
I received excellent service from the moment I was greeted by the concierge staff, to the delightfully furnished room. The entire weekend exceeded my expectations.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Jisun
Stayed during tiff. Walked to the venues. A bit overpriced but nice and safe. Management is very responsive.
5 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Celile
Hotel staff was gracious, the property beautiful and historic.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Ana
"3 star hotel, not 4."
Our premium room, 450 sf, was very generous but pretty poorly lighted. Bathroom pretty good. A couple of little things ... The doorman basically did nothing at the front door. When a guest would get out of a car or cab, the doorman didn't exactly take charge. During the rain, he'd stay under the awning and not hold the umbrella for someone getting out of a cab. Things like this they should do better. Other than that, no complaints, we didn't use any hotel services or staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Kenneth
"Exceptional Hotel"
Stayed at the King Edward on a trip for Memorial Day. The hotel is exceptional, in fact, one of the waitresses at a restaurant was making suggestions to us on what to do and asked where we were staying and when we told her, told us how fancy we were and what expensive tastes we must have. Anyway, the room was large, very clean and comfortable. They were remodeling the outside and the lobby when we arrived, so we had to use a side entrance (which caused me to get a parking ticket in the 5 minutes it took to check in but thats a side note). But other than that I have to say this is a fantastic hotel, with a fantastic location downtown. You'll have public transportation close by and yet you are close enough to walk to most attractions. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Shane
"Very nice hotel"
The room is very spacious, the bathroom has a very large bathtub and an awesome shower. The bed is comfortable. For the price we paid was well worth it and I should have booked my entire trip for that hotel.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"FIt for a King and Queen"
Lovely throwback to an era of luxury but with modern day efficiency. Wonderful staff, fabulous food and amazing spa. Will stay again when in Toronto.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Stacey
"Appearances deceiving"
Let me first say that, with the exception of Reception, the staff here are wonderful. The bell service, concierge, housekeeping and restaurant staff, however, were friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating. However, the check-in staff was cold and impersonal. They were not friendly at all and provided no information about our room, the hotel or area when we checked in. Plus, they put us in a room that turned out to be a disaster on our second night. It was literally right next to the ballroom and a raucous wedding reception. Plus, the banquet people apparently "forgot" to close the connecting door and we were up half the night. The apology note and free breakfast the next day did little to alleviate my exhaustion and frustration. Why would they put a family not associated with a function, especially one such as a wedding, right next to it? The lobby at this hotel is pretty impressive and our room was very clean, roomy and nicely appointed. But they have no pool and the spa appeared to be a bit common and tired (in need of a remodel/spruce up). Plus, they charge $15/dayfor wi-fi and the pay per view options are way over the top expensive. This type of charging for every little 'extra' is just not in keeping with today's traveler expectations. So, based on initial looks, you might feel that it is worth the hefty price tag (319 CAN per night) but in reality, I'd say it's too expensive for what you get.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Laurie
"More info needed"
Room was not cleaned Sat morning. Had to call for. Relative working for OMNI in the US said 'new thing', customers are not being told about the 'green' program? That to be more 'green'' they are trying to have visitors 'call for service, it doesnt just show up like before'. But that visitors are not being advised of this change when they check in.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Traci
"Nice stay in Toronto"
Lovely hotel, very spacious room, friendly staff. Only complaint was lack of counter space in bathroom.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Ron
We loved our stay at the King Eddie, easy to get to and great service.
5 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"International standard luxury hotel"
Faciities: excellent newly renovated old-style luxury property. Upgrades include one of the best hotel gyms I have ever used - roomy, well-lit, extremely well equipped and spotless. My Executive Suite was large, roomy, comfortable and very nicely decorated. A good size sitting room with comfortable chairs, desk, flat screen with a huge adjoining master bedroom with king size bed. Beautiful marble white bathroom with walk in shower and rainforest shower fixture. Tons of storage space. Staff: unobtrusive but extremely helpful and courteous. Old style efficiency without any pushiness whatsoever. I hosted several receptions and meals for up to a dozen guests at the Consort Bar and Restaurant. The food was very well prepared with good variety for all tastes. Excellent wine and drink selection. Concierge and main desk staff: always someone there, helpful and informative without the grinning horse camaraderie one gets in the other more touristy places. This is a gem of a hotel and I will be staying again.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
IS
"awesome stay"
The hotel was very nice and the staff they offered great places to go and the hotel was in the heart of everything in a walkable distance
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay in Downtown Toronto"
We came for 6 nights and that many days for a family wedding. We loved it in this hotel. It is beautifully located and a walking distance from every possible tourist attraction including the shopping and the Green market. The rooms are spacious, well furnished, not too much not too little, the bathrooms are up to date, can't say enough. The staff everywhere, from the reception through the downstairs bar and above people that take care of your room, are friendly, kind and professional. We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Sonja
"5 stars all the way"
We had a most amazing stay. We opted for a suite and it was gorgeous. We had high tea and it was delicious. The customer service was excellent. Is is for sure our new favorite hotel in Toronto!
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Lovely"
This is a lovely hotel. They were extremely nice and gave us an upgrade to a spectacular room with a view of the city I stead of a wall. It's a great location, easy to walk to everything. I would definitely recommend for anyone.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Nice hotel well appointed but beds too soft for me"
Hotel condition excellent. Service friendly and good. Only complaint is that the bed was much too soft. Hurt my back. I asked the front desk for help and they arranged for a board to be installed under the mattress. That helped. Seemed as though they were used to this problem.
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2015
Donald
"Marvelous"
Amazing service and beautiful hotel. Loved it, the only thing is parking was a little bit difficult but overall great experience I have nothing else to say
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"One of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in!"
Everything was perfect. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the room we had was exceptional. Location of hotel was fantastic though parking rates are a bit high. Would definitely stay here again. Great value for rate paid.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Dominick
"Downtown Toronto"
3 day weekend getaway. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Room was great, though pricey. King Deluxe for $400 per night.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
steve
"Downtown Toronto"
Beautiful room and lobby! Lots of great restaurants nearby. I'll stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
Cheryl
"Great Suite!"
Stayed in a suite. Great room and service
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Modern luxury"
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a very flamboyant hotel with a very traditional British historic feel with a modern twist. The service of the housekeepers were superb. The room was kept modern and clean, showing no sign of age, despite the hotel being built in 1903. The bed was too firm, though. There was a very nice lobby with plenty of king-style couches. The currency exchange rate is terrible (Bank of Montreal a block away is better.)I felt like I was in a Buckhingham Palace that was open to the public! We never ate the breakfast as the buffet was 27 dollars and the afternoon tea was up to 40 dollars per head. We managed to survive on fresh and delicious apples provided in the lobby for breakfast. The water next to the apples tasted great too, with flavors changing everyday such as strawberry-mint, basil-cucumber, and watermelon. The hotel is located right alon King Street East in downtown, only a block away from the subway station and the streetcar stop. The hotel is immaculate and I will always come back to this hotel when I am in Toronto from here on.
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Almost Regal"
Great lobby, Bellmen were very helpful and courteous. The website photos were nicer than actual hotel. Not as glamorous as represented. The restoration lost much of the original charm. Room had nice furnishings, but bathroom was so small we could not get to the sink without closing the door to access. As well, there was about 10 inches in front of the sink as wall was directly behind. An oversight that made it uncomfortable. Breakfast was also substandard. Although nice, would probably stay elsewhere next visit.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Not cheap, or right on the coast, but an excellent"
Recently renovated, the Omni is a beautiful hotel. Some of the views aren't too amazing, but what can you do? The staff was excellent, accommodating, and very helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, close to everything."
Beautiful hotel, close to so much. Such a walkable city. Great tea time at the hotel, nice and knowledgable staff. The only downsides were that they were testing the fire alarms when I was there and when the internet went down they asked that I call their internet provider (just like home - complete with the waiting and frustration). That seemed odd to me. Otherwise again, great hotel in a great neighborhood. I would go back.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"U can't go wrong here"
Fantastic ! Luxurious and welcoming ! Staff was great -- especially Chris the doorman -- would stay there again !
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Chrisine
"Beautiful hotel with very spacious rooms"
Beautiful hotel with very spacious rooms. Afternoon tea was a delight!
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015