All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The hotel is being renovated so the main lobby was out of commission and replaced by a make shift lobby at the side. Hotel staff were coping but it was obvious that this was not the level of service that the hotel will eventually offer. I will return when it is finished.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Bruce W
"Still thinking about how awesome this place was!"
Best hotel! It was the most comfortable bed I've slept in. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The only downside was the construction at the front of the hotel but it did not interfere with anything or disturb us.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Theresa
"Great choice in Toronto"
Great location, warm staff, comfortable rooms. Excellent choice in Toronto.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Construction ..."
Could hear the elevators from the room at night, windows small, but the room was spacious. Supposedly there was a "sitting area" but it really was an extension of where the bed was. Neighborhood area is good but have to go a few blocks to really hit restaurants - very close to St Lawrence Market. Construction in the lobby and tea/bar was in executive lounge not where it usually was. This should have been made known to us before we booked. Concierge was very good though, and afternoon tea one of the best in the city.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Luke
"hotel sucks."
The standard rooms have windows. But they stare at a brick wall about 2.5 feet away. So you get no view nor any sunlight.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Beautiful Gem!"
Wonderful staff!!! It was our anniversary and they made it really special for us!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Amber
going through a remodel on exterior but did not negatively affect stay
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Edward
"Omni King Edward"
The hotel was under major renovations and the nicest parts like the lobby was unavailable.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Roy H
"Loved it!"
I had one of the most pleasant hotel stays here. The room was recently renovated, it was really lovely, very comfortable and spacious. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was large and nicely refurbished. The staff was very friendly and responsive to any requests and the location ideal as it is in the heart of downtown Toronto. I was there on business and stayed only one night but wish I could have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend it and would definitely go back.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"great room, great location, great experience"
great room, great location, great experience
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Marc
"Under Construction."
The entire lobby and restaurant bar was under construction. Have stayed there before and loved it but hit strip was a disaster.
3 night business trip May 8, 2015
Donald
"Very nice hotel"
Beautiful room, very friendly staff, great location.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great get away. Away from our kids."
Was very nice would stay again.. Told us where to go and what to do! Was perfect for the first time there.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
jon
"Lovely weekend in Toronto"
Our first time at this hotel. Disappointed that the Sunday brunch is temporarily suspended to rejuvenation activities but the breakfast buffet was excellent each day!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Constance
"Potential to be a great...but just not this time"
I gave this hotel less than 4-stars for two reasons. Service and the state of the hotel. This hotel is under a major remodel and there was no disclaimer on anything prior to arrival. While the rooms have all been remodeled, many of the facilities - from the business center to certain restaurants - are all closed. In addition, when you pull up to the hotel or are walking to the hotel, you are walking through construction zones. The entire front of the hotel is being redone and it is somewhat of an eyesore. Now let me get to the service. Service is sub-par and that is the sugar coated version. During Check in, I arrived and there was no line. Two girls working behind the counter - and no one willing to help me. They had no guests/clients with them, and yet it took them over 5 minutes to acknowledge me and get me into my room. There were many instances like this over my 3 day stay with them. Check out was probably worse than Check in - with them hurrying me out so they can get ready for new guests and being extremely rude. I was very disappointed by the staff. I must say there were a few key staff members that were beyond polite and very very courteous but the others left a bad taste in my mouth. Overall the room was in good condition. The room service was extremely pricey but the food was very good for room service. I would recommend this hotel once the renovations are complete, but until then it could be better to stay elsewhere.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Spring Break 2015 at the Omni King Edward"
My son and I enjoyed the hotel very much. The location is perfect for getting around downtown Toronto. The service was great. The hotel is in a remodeling state but the accomodations are still wonderful. Love having a newly refurbished room.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Suzanne
"Convenient posh toronto feraway"
Beautiful
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
catherine
"Toronto 3.31 - 4.1.15"
The room and hotel was perfect. Thank you!
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
E. Shamus
"Solid hotel"
Quick business trip to Toronto. Location is great, walkable to lots of restaurants, plus relatively easy access to the highways. Room was very comfortable (best pillows I've ever had at a hotel), desk was perfect for getting work done, but at night I could hear what sounded like water running in the pipes through the wall. That was less that great. Other than that, I'd stay here again!
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Erin
"Superb financial district hotel"
The Omni King Edward is continuing to undergo remodeling with current scaffolding on the exterior. This was immaterial for our party. The corner room we stayed in had been refurbished, was quiet, clean, and comfortable. There are small touches that make the hotel outstanding such as lights in the closet that extinguish when closing the door. There is an in-room safe and coffee maker. The fitness facility is top 10% for hotels with plenty of machines and free weights. The employees were incredibly helpful, making great restaurant recommendations and giving directions. The hotel is exceptionally convenient with access to the subway and The Path within one block.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
T
"Enjoyable stay!"
Great location and facility! We were able to take the street car to all our destinations and enjoyed walking the area! We will definitely return and make this a regular destination when staying in Toronto. We enjoyed a great weekend!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Very good"
Because of the renovation, the sign is not visible and unless you have been there before, it is hard to find it. Valet parking was the only option and cost additional $50 CD on top of already expensive room. No breakfast unless you order room service. The room was huge and spotlessly clean, but for someone like me who is out all day and only comes in for the night, it was not worth the money.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Comfort at its best"
The room I stayed in had been recently renovated, and I was maybe the second guest to stay. It smelled new (in a good way!). Even if I had been the 200th guest to stay in the room I suspect the level of comfort, service, and cleanliness would have been the same. The property was clean and the elegance of the King Edward was a prevalent feature. I was impressed by the amenities this property offered - the gym was terrific. I will be staying here again and again!
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
We had a great experience. The staff gave excellent service, they were friendly. The rooms were very clean and stylish.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Farrah
"Great downtown location"
The hotel is under construction (as of late March 2015), so first floor restaurant not open, altho evidently there is a makeshift one on the 11th floor (we did not check this out). At night there is a strong smell of chemicals-paint or whatever. There is a bar on the first floor. There is a $15 daily internet fee but they waived it for us, so we really appreciated that. Staff could not be more polite or more helpful. We got a flat tire and the staff was so helpful in getting us set up with CAA (we are members of AAA). Concierge made reservations for us at nearby restaurants he recommended, and restaurant staff took very good care of us. The concierge's instructions on using the streetcar to get around were of great value as well. Rooms are newly remodeled, very modern. We would suggest the addition of an armchair, and a towel bar next to the shower. Minor quibbles, but they are brand new rooms. All in all, the attention to the customers is the hotel's strong suit, and makes for a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
The entrance into the hotel is gorgeous. The rooms were clean and the amenities were exactly as I expected which was great. However, the hotel staff were not helpful when I asked for directions and hotel recommendations for places to eat. They had a bit of an attitude with my boyfriend and I which made the environment rather unfriendly. The $14.95 charge for internet per night was very stupid in my opinion but I know that is rather common. I have stayed in many hotels in Toronto and I would recommend the Soho or Ritz Carlton since I have had nothing but smooth sailing in those places. For the price, I expected a bit more but was somewhat disappointed. Now, with all of that said, the building was amazingly ornate so I would recommend the stay for that mainly and to find dining and entertainment outside of the hotel since it will cost you an arm and a leg through them or they will merely not be helpful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Emma
"Good location, nicely redone."
A picked this as a guess for Toronto! Clean facilities, nice remodeled rooms, no noise from the street.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Caroline
"Nice hotel, bed, gym."
This was a great hotel. They put in synthetic bedding for me, and the gym was very nice. Very big comfortable room, no complaints
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Ashley
"Wonderful stay"
STaff was great and the room was great my favorite part was the rain shower so i do rec. The hotel toronto is beautiful and it is in the middle of downtown the construction isnt great but i enjoyed my stay
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
corey
Currently under renovation on the outside of the building, so be careful of the scaffolding when entering. Inside impeccable architecture. Room was recently renovated. Modern amenities mixed with the older design is very well done. Super location for outstanding restaurants and shops in the distillery district.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"overcharged"
Excellent stay, no problem with the room but got charged $50 more than hotel.com invoiced.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great 5 star value in Downtown Toronto"
We went to Toronto for a weekend getaway. Very pleased with the ambiance and cleanliness of the King Edward. Close to the Subway and walkable to most of the downtown attractions. Great lobby with some minor construction that was almost negligible. We always feel very safe in Toronto and the King Edward was no exception. We spent a little extra for a room upgrade and were glad we did. Very spacious suite for not much more than a "premier" room. We would definitely stay there again (and we don't normally say that)!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Harry
"Nice hotel. no tubs tho..."
the hotel was nice. very clean. the staff was extremely helpful with anything we needed. what i didnt like is we had to pay for local calls. there was a weird noise somewhere around the room. sounded like scrapping on the walls or something. there is renovating going on in the hotel during that weekend in February so it may have been that. new renovated rooms doesnt have a tub but the website says it does. the spa is really nice. me and my girlfriend got the couples day together which was really cheap and was really nice and relaxing. id do that again. if not the hotel then at least the spa. hotel is conveniently locally downtown. id stay here again but we like taking baths together.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great stay. Loved the place.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Anne
"THE BEST, that is all."
We are new frequent travelers. The best stay we've had anywhere by far. The staff and especially, the Concierge, Vanessa, Shaun and staff, were above and beyond awesome! Loved our driver, Roy, pronounced Roy, LOL, was wonderful, fun and knowledgable. Dave and I will return. Forever indebted to your hospitality, Jeanne
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jeanne
"Excellent location and staff."
The only downside to our stay was a 2:10 am fire alarm while staying on the 16th floor! The stay was great and your staff was outstanding. I would definitely recommend the hotel and hope to return this summer.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Good location in downtown. Staff ( front desk ) is great. The hotel is under renovation but there is no disturbance.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Spent a very enjoyable night and two days at at the king Edward. Had a nice lunch in the bar and a good breakfast in my room.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel, centrally located"
Very nice hotel. Centrally located in the financial district between the entertainment district and the design/distillery districts. On check we received an upgrade to a newly renovated room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very good hotel"
Excellent location and staff
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Love it here!"
Had a great stay! The renovations are amazing. The rooms are large, nicely decorated, and have comfortable beds. Excellent service in the Lobby Bar. Highly recommend!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Awesome hotel. Very nice rooms and staff. Close proximity to everything, easy to walk anywhere. Would definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great location, large & comfortable room"
A great location on King East just near the St. Lawrence Market, the Distillery District and tons of great restaurants. We chose to park in a lot at the corner of Church & King ($15) rather than pay $40 for the hotel valet parking. The room was large, modern design with great lamps & furniture. Comfy bed and clean overall. The bathroom was spotless with a great shower. We had an incident in the middle of the night with rowdy, noisy neighbors in the room beside us. I called hotel security and they dealt with the issue immediately, firmly and with professionalism. To apologize for the incident (which was obviously not the hotel's fault) they provided us with breakfast vouchers. We go to Toronto often and will definately choose to stay at the King Edward again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
D & D
"Great people and a great hotel!"
This hotel was fantastic! He front staff was great and the concierge were knowledgeable and willing to give many suggestions and offered transportation when we mentioned it. I would absolutely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice grand old (but just renovated) hotel."
Great location, nice lobby, spacious and recently renovated rooms. The facade and a few floors are under construction, but there was no inconvenience as a result. And a bonus was we got a really nice new room! Ideal location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Lovely"
Remodeled rooms are very nice. Beds are incredibly comfy and bathrobes are excellent. Concierge left a little to be desired, but overall amazing hotel. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Katherine
"Beautiful hotel and service"
Very friendly staff, most comfortable mattress to sleep on, perfect location downtown. The rooms were just a tad bit smaller than I was expecting, but the beautiful bathroom made up for it. Overall, we absolutely loved our stay!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Kimberly
I have never experienced such wonderful and prompt help from a front desk as at the Omni- a truly professional lot
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Very convenient to cablecar and subway"
Staff was extremely helpful. Room service food was excellent.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Leesh
"Close to Downtown & Friends."
Very good. Got to use the facilities for friends, family and various clients. Very Comfortable.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015