All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here37 King St E, Toronto, ON, M5C1E9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Loved it!"
I had one of the most pleasant hotel stays here. The room was recently renovated, it was really lovely, very comfortable and spacious. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was large and nicely refurbished. The staff was very friendly and responsive to any requests and the location ideal as it is in the heart of downtown Toronto. I was there on business and stayed only one night but wish I could have stayed longer. Would definitely recommend it and would definitely go back.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"great room, great location, great experience"
great room, great location, great experience
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Marc
"Under Construction."
The entire lobby and restaurant bar was under construction. Have stayed there before and loved it but hit strip was a disaster.
3 night business trip May 8, 2015
Donald
"Very nice hotel"
Beautiful room, very friendly staff, great location.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Great get away. Away from our kids."
Was very nice would stay again.. Told us where to go and what to do! Was perfect for the first time there.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
jon
"Lovely weekend in Toronto"
Our first time at this hotel. Disappointed that the Sunday brunch is temporarily suspended to rejuvenation activities but the breakfast buffet was excellent each day!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Constance
"Potential to be a great...but just not this time"
I gave this hotel less than 4-stars for two reasons. Service and the state of the hotel. This hotel is under a major remodel and there was no disclaimer on anything prior to arrival. While the rooms have all been remodeled, many of the facilities - from the business center to certain restaurants - are all closed. In addition, when you pull up to the hotel or are walking to the hotel, you are walking through construction zones. The entire front of the hotel is being redone and it is somewhat of an eyesore. Now let me get to the service. Service is sub-par and that is the sugar coated version. During Check in, I arrived and there was no line. Two girls working behind the counter - and no one willing to help me. They had no guests/clients with them, and yet it took them over 5 minutes to acknowledge me and get me into my room. There were many instances like this over my 3 day stay with them. Check out was probably worse than Check in - with them hurrying me out so they can get ready for new guests and being extremely rude. I was very disappointed by the staff. I must say there were a few key staff members that were beyond polite and very very courteous but the others left a bad taste in my mouth. Overall the room was in good condition. The room service was extremely pricey but the food was very good for room service. I would recommend this hotel once the renovations are complete, but until then it could be better to stay elsewhere.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Spring Break 2015 at the Omni King Edward"
My son and I enjoyed the hotel very much. The location is perfect for getting around downtown Toronto. The service was great. The hotel is in a remodeling state but the accomodations are still wonderful. Love having a newly refurbished room.
3 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Suzanne
"Convenient posh toronto feraway"
Beautiful
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
catherine
"Toronto 3.31 - 4.1.15"
The room and hotel was perfect. Thank you!
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
E. Shamus
"Solid hotel"
Quick business trip to Toronto. Location is great, walkable to lots of restaurants, plus relatively easy access to the highways. Room was very comfortable (best pillows I've ever had at a hotel), desk was perfect for getting work done, but at night I could hear what sounded like water running in the pipes through the wall. That was less that great. Other than that, I'd stay here again!
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Erin
"Enjoyable stay!"
Great location and facility! We were able to take the street car to all our destinations and enjoyed walking the area! We will definitely return and make this a regular destination when staying in Toronto. We enjoyed a great weekend!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Comfort at its best"
The room I stayed in had been recently renovated, and I was maybe the second guest to stay. It smelled new (in a good way!). Even if I had been the 200th guest to stay in the room I suspect the level of comfort, service, and cleanliness would have been the same. The property was clean and the elegance of the King Edward was a prevalent feature. I was impressed by the amenities this property offered - the gym was terrific. I will be staying here again and again!
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, bed, gym."
This was a great hotel. They put in synthetic bedding for me, and the gym was very nice. Very big comfortable room, no complaints
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Ashley
"overcharged"
Excellent stay, no problem with the room but got charged $50 more than hotel.com invoiced.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great stay. Loved the place.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Anne
"THE BEST, that is all."
We are new frequent travelers. The best stay we've had anywhere by far. The staff and especially, the Concierge, Vanessa, Shaun and staff, were above and beyond awesome! Loved our driver, Roy, pronounced Roy, LOL, was wonderful, fun and knowledgable. Dave and I will return. Forever indebted to your hospitality, Jeanne
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jeanne
Spent a very enjoyable night and two days at at the king Edward. Had a nice lunch in the bar and a good breakfast in my room.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel, centrally located"
Very nice hotel. Centrally located in the financial district between the entertainment district and the design/distillery districts. On check we received an upgrade to a newly renovated room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very good hotel"
Excellent location and staff
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Love it here!"
Had a great stay! The renovations are amazing. The rooms are large, nicely decorated, and have comfortable beds. Excellent service in the Lobby Bar. Highly recommend!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Awesome hotel. Very nice rooms and staff. Close proximity to everything, easy to walk anywhere. Would definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great location, large & comfortable room"
A great location on King East just near the St. Lawrence Market, the Distillery District and tons of great restaurants. We chose to park in a lot at the corner of Church & King ($15) rather than pay $40 for the hotel valet parking. The room was large, modern design with great lamps & furniture. Comfy bed and clean overall. The bathroom was spotless with a great shower. We had an incident in the middle of the night with rowdy, noisy neighbors in the room beside us. I called hotel security and they dealt with the issue immediately, firmly and with professionalism. To apologize for the incident (which was obviously not the hotel's fault) they provided us with breakfast vouchers. We go to Toronto often and will definately choose to stay at the King Edward again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
D & D
"Great people and a great hotel!"
This hotel was fantastic! He front staff was great and the concierge were knowledgeable and willing to give many suggestions and offered transportation when we mentioned it. I would absolutely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice grand old (but just renovated) hotel."
Great location, nice lobby, spacious and recently renovated rooms. The facade and a few floors are under construction, but there was no inconvenience as a result. And a bonus was we got a really nice new room! Ideal location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Lovely"
Remodeled rooms are very nice. Beds are incredibly comfy and bathrobes are excellent. Concierge left a little to be desired, but overall amazing hotel. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Katherine
"Beautiful hotel and service"
Very friendly staff, most comfortable mattress to sleep on, perfect location downtown. The rooms were just a tad bit smaller than I was expecting, but the beautiful bathroom made up for it. Overall, we absolutely loved our stay!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Kimberly
I have never experienced such wonderful and prompt help from a front desk as at the Omni- a truly professional lot
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Very convenient to cablecar and subway"
Staff was extremely helpful. Room service food was excellent.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Leesh
"Close to Downtown & Friends."
Very good. Got to use the facilities for friends, family and various clients. Very Comfortable.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"King Edward - once past check-in it's great"
Only problem with this hotel was very slow check in - there was no line up and it took almost 20 minutes to check me in!!! Rooms and service are otherwise excellent - I had an extremely restful stay.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Simon
"It's good to be back at the King Edward!"
As a Starwood Gold Preferred customer, I have stayed at the King Edward in the past and it was my 3rd choice when staying in Toronto. Needless to say, I have not been there since the sale and renovation, so I was quite pleasantly surprised on my recent trip! The check-in staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful and my room was excellent. The amenities were top notch and overall it was a great experience for the three (3) nights that I stayed. As I am in Toronto every month, the new King Edward is now my 1st choice for accommodations and I look forward to my next stay!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Lee
"More than I hoped for"
Sometimes all I want is a quiet room... But robes, Keurig coffee maker, great staff, fun bar, great location... Really? That would be too much to ask for. Lucky me, I got it all!!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
sue
"Good Hotel but Expensive"
The Omni King Edward Hotel is going through a major renovation. it is clean and friendly, however it is on the expensive side.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent downtown location"
Stayed for two nights to see the sights in Toronto. This was a well-appointed hotel with an excellent location. The subway station was just outside the door and most of our destinations were within a 15 minute walk. Pleasant staff and quiet nights made it a pleasure to stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
PW
we had a very pleasant stay and its location is very accessible to markets/Museums and public transportation.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"I love this hotel!!!!"
My wife and I stayed there with our dog Daisy. It was awesome! I was amazed that such a great hotel would be so dog friendly. They even had treats for her when we arrived. It was all great. The room was great and the rooms service was very yummy.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"elegant? or not?"
Although slightly improved during the last year, I still say that this hotel has beautiful physical property but the service is like talking to a computer. There are so many "rules", unless talking to the ultimate manager, and no flexibility in things like check-out times even in most unusual circumstances. If one can get over the service, it is an elegant surrounding.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Susan J.
"Nice hotel downtown Toronto"
The hotel and staff were great. Very large room, great furnishings, stylish, etc. Valet parking is $45 a night, which is steep. There is a parking garage a couple blocks away though.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Overnight for Christmas Party"
Absolutely superb. Everything was as it should be.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
DCH
"Nice hotel but some downsides"
We were in for one night. The staff is very responsive. And the hotel is right in the core of the city. Only negatives is its high prices for additional services. Valet was $45/night. Room service was inflated over usual inflated room service prices. Also if you book through Hotels.com they do not offer their points program (which provides free Internet, shoe-shining etc) , which frankly will deter us from book again when similar hotels do.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
ANDREW
"Great stay."
Food excellent. Room excellent. Wanted to use sauna. Men's locker room not in keeping with the caliber of the hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Henry
Stayed 2 nights on business. Lovely hotel with updated comfortable rooms but charming "old world" lobby, nice restaurant. Convenient location downtown.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
carol
"Beautiful Hotel in the heart of Toronto"
The King Edward Hotel is in the midst of a multi-million dollar upgrade project and the investment shows! The refusbished rooms are spectacular and truly make you feel like you are a VIP! The staff at this hotel were some of the friendliest and most outgoing people I have encountered at any hotel. I travel constantly for work and only stay in 4-5 star hotels and this was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in! I will certainly be staying here on my next trip to Toronto!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Vanessa
"Where Royalty gave its name"
History is the foundation of our imagination. The King Edward VII has a 100 year foundation to inflame your inspiration. When you enter the halls of the noble and greats you can imagine stepping on their footsteps. Is it the Beatles, John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Elvis Presley, Mark Twain, the Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of England or Ernest Hemingway, Richard Burton and of course Liz Taylor that lie under your feet. The hotel has finished most of its renovations so the room was spacious, posh and enjoyable. There’s nothing like a jeweled crown lying in the centre of your bed when you enter even if when you put it on your head it feels like a cushion. Stay flourishing my friend
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
ErwinSniedzins
"Very nice hotel"
Very good hotel. Renovated rooms. Clean and comfy.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Alona
"Great experience"
wonderfull hotel & spectacular service. My husband and i spent our 2 years marriage anniversary and we loved it.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Front desk was exceptional, all was excellent we would definitely return to the KE again
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Great Hotel in the heart of downtown! The newly renovated rooms are really nice. The proximity to everything is great. Nothing like walking down a couple of blocks and having breakfast in the St. Lawrence Market. Or, walking a couple blocks north and being right Eaton Centre.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Very friendly and convenient service. Would stay at hotel again. Carpets are a bit worn out and old but overall great hotel. Highly recommended.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014