All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"Nice Hotel, centrally located"
Very nice hotel. Centrally located in the financial district between the entertainment district and the design/distillery districts. On check we received an upgrade to a newly renovated room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very good hotel"
Excellent location and staff
2 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Love it here!"
Had a great stay! The renovations are amazing. The rooms are large, nicely decorated, and have comfortable beds. Excellent service in the Lobby Bar. Highly recommend!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Awesome hotel. Very nice rooms and staff. Close proximity to everything, easy to walk anywhere. Would definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great location, large & comfortable room"
A great location on King East just near the St. Lawrence Market, the Distillery District and tons of great restaurants. We chose to park in a lot at the corner of Church & King ($15) rather than pay $40 for the hotel valet parking. The room was large, modern design with great lamps & furniture. Comfy bed and clean overall. The bathroom was spotless with a great shower. We had an incident in the middle of the night with rowdy, noisy neighbors in the room beside us. I called hotel security and they dealt with the issue immediately, firmly and with professionalism. To apologize for the incident (which was obviously not the hotel's fault) they provided us with breakfast vouchers. We go to Toronto often and will definately choose to stay at the King Edward again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
D & D
"Great people and a great hotel!"
This hotel was fantastic! He front staff was great and the concierge were knowledgeable and willing to give many suggestions and offered transportation when we mentioned it. I would absolutely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice grand old (but just renovated) hotel."
Great location, nice lobby, spacious and recently renovated rooms. The facade and a few floors are under construction, but there was no inconvenience as a result. And a bonus was we got a really nice new room! Ideal location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Lovely"
Remodeled rooms are very nice. Beds are incredibly comfy and bathrobes are excellent. Concierge left a little to be desired, but overall amazing hotel. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Katherine
"Beautiful hotel and service"
Very friendly staff, most comfortable mattress to sleep on, perfect location downtown. The rooms were just a tad bit smaller than I was expecting, but the beautiful bathroom made up for it. Overall, we absolutely loved our stay!
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Kimberly
I have never experienced such wonderful and prompt help from a front desk as at the Omni- a truly professional lot
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Very convenient to cablecar and subway"
Staff was extremely helpful. Room service food was excellent.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Leesh
"Close to Downtown & Friends."
Very good. Got to use the facilities for friends, family and various clients. Very Comfortable.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"King Edward - once past check-in it's great"
Only problem with this hotel was very slow check in - there was no line up and it took almost 20 minutes to check me in!!! Rooms and service are otherwise excellent - I had an extremely restful stay.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Simon
"It's good to be back at the King Edward!"
As a Starwood Gold Preferred customer, I have stayed at the King Edward in the past and it was my 3rd choice when staying in Toronto. Needless to say, I have not been there since the sale and renovation, so I was quite pleasantly surprised on my recent trip! The check-in staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful and my room was excellent. The amenities were top notch and overall it was a great experience for the three (3) nights that I stayed. As I am in Toronto every month, the new King Edward is now my 1st choice for accommodations and I look forward to my next stay!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Lee
"More than I hoped for"
Sometimes all I want is a quiet room... But robes, Keurig coffee maker, great staff, fun bar, great location... Really? That would be too much to ask for. Lucky me, I got it all!!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
sue
"Good Hotel but Expensive"
The Omni King Edward Hotel is going through a major renovation. it is clean and friendly, however it is on the expensive side.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent downtown location"
Stayed for two nights to see the sights in Toronto. This was a well-appointed hotel with an excellent location. The subway station was just outside the door and most of our destinations were within a 15 minute walk. Pleasant staff and quiet nights made it a pleasure to stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
PW
we had a very pleasant stay and its location is very accessible to markets/Museums and public transportation.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"I love this hotel!!!!"
My wife and I stayed there with our dog Daisy. It was awesome! I was amazed that such a great hotel would be so dog friendly. They even had treats for her when we arrived. It was all great. The room was great and the rooms service was very yummy.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"elegant? or not?"
Although slightly improved during the last year, I still say that this hotel has beautiful physical property but the service is like talking to a computer. There are so many "rules", unless talking to the ultimate manager, and no flexibility in things like check-out times even in most unusual circumstances. If one can get over the service, it is an elegant surrounding.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Susan J.
"Nice hotel downtown Toronto"
The hotel and staff were great. Very large room, great furnishings, stylish, etc. Valet parking is $45 a night, which is steep. There is a parking garage a couple blocks away though.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Overnight for Christmas Party"
Absolutely superb. Everything was as it should be.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
DCH
"Nice hotel but some downsides"
We were in for one night. The staff is very responsive. And the hotel is right in the core of the city. Only negatives is its high prices for additional services. Valet was $45/night. Room service was inflated over usual inflated room service prices. Also if you book through Hotels.com they do not offer their points program (which provides free Internet, shoe-shining etc) , which frankly will deter us from book again when similar hotels do.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
ANDREW
"Great stay."
Food excellent. Room excellent. Wanted to use sauna. Men's locker room not in keeping with the caliber of the hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Henry
Stayed 2 nights on business. Lovely hotel with updated comfortable rooms but charming "old world" lobby, nice restaurant. Convenient location downtown.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
carol
"Beautiful Hotel in the heart of Toronto"
The King Edward Hotel is in the midst of a multi-million dollar upgrade project and the investment shows! The refusbished rooms are spectacular and truly make you feel like you are a VIP! The staff at this hotel were some of the friendliest and most outgoing people I have encountered at any hotel. I travel constantly for work and only stay in 4-5 star hotels and this was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in! I will certainly be staying here on my next trip to Toronto!
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Vanessa
"Where Royalty gave its name"
History is the foundation of our imagination. The King Edward VII has a 100 year foundation to inflame your inspiration. When you enter the halls of the noble and greats you can imagine stepping on their footsteps. Is it the Beatles, John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Elvis Presley, Mark Twain, the Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of England or Ernest Hemingway, Richard Burton and of course Liz Taylor that lie under your feet. The hotel has finished most of its renovations so the room was spacious, posh and enjoyable. There’s nothing like a jeweled crown lying in the centre of your bed when you enter even if when you put it on your head it feels like a cushion. Stay flourishing my friend
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
ErwinSniedzins
"Very nice hotel"
Very good hotel. Renovated rooms. Clean and comfy.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Alona
"Great experience"
wonderfull hotel & spectacular service. My husband and i spent our 2 years marriage anniversary and we loved it.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Front desk was exceptional, all was excellent we would definitely return to the KE again
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Great Hotel in the heart of downtown! The newly renovated rooms are really nice. The proximity to everything is great. Nothing like walking down a couple of blocks and having breakfast in the St. Lawrence Market. Or, walking a couple blocks north and being right Eaton Centre.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Very friendly and convenient service. Would stay at hotel again. Carpets are a bit worn out and old but overall great hotel. Highly recommended.
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
JG
"Close to the theater district"
Was great
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Ryan Dzierzek
"Excellent locaion, very helpful staff, good value."
The location was great--- Harbourfront, theatre and entertainment district were all less than a mile away; also, one block from subway line. The staff was great---helpful, courteous and accommodating.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent Choice"
Convenient and easy to get to my event meetings
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Lou Rera
Friendly staff, comfortable room, and good location. Overall I was very satisfied with their service.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"King Edward like true royalty."
The newly renovated rooms were very nice and spacious. I felt like a very noble man!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great Place for Tourist"
The hotel is magnificent - very classy. Our room was spacious. Only complaint was the carpeting. It needs replacing. Twice we came back in the late afternoon and our room had not been cleaned. We called Housekeeping and they sent someone up right away.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Ann
"Pleasant hotel with history. Good location."
The doorman was exceptional. He was helpful from beginning to end. He had a very easy going personality. A wonderful man to have up front.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Fantastic hotel, perfect location, helpful staff"
Stayed at the Omni for two nights. Great stay. Great value for price and location.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Always enjoy staying at the King Eddie
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Geoff ONeill
"Nice hotel in financial district"
This was a very nice hotel in the financial district, within walking distance of the Rogers Centre, the waterfront and the new Distillery District. The room and service were very good. My major beef is that they charge $15 per day for wifi -- absolutely inexcusable for a hotel in this price range.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
CAM
"Hall of Fame visit"
Hotel on a great location. Be sure to park your car at hotel first and walk or use transportation.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Was AMAZING! We booked a delux room, and was upgraded to a suite because they gave our room away. They told us what areas had the best nightlife, and everything! Its close to everything! LOVED it!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"CLEANLINESS OF ROOM"
THEBED WERE INCREDIBLY COMFY BUT THE CARPET WAS DIRTY AND SO WERE THE WALL OF THE ROMM
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
CLAUDIA MAILHOT
"King Eddie is a great hotel in downtown location!"
Convenient downtown location, huge rooms, excellent amenities in hotel and in rooms, being fully renovated and when finished will be a showcase hotel to stay at in Toronto. I had a new room on the 6th floor that was amazing. Just steps from the largest banks in downtown Toronto and also the best shopping and nightlife.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
JC
"First time - will come back"
The location was very convenient for a downtown concert - we were upgraded at no charge to a huge suite - no view, but loads of room to roam - fantastic bathroom - very, very quiet part of hotel - lovely public areas - downsides: room was showing its age with scuffed hardwood, somewhat worn furniture
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Great location. Friendly staff. Good hotel for the price
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Alan
"Nice hotel located in downtown toronto"
It was a honeymoon stay. The staff was excellent. The bellhop and concierge were courteous and knowledgeable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Hobbs
"Reasonably priced hotel in downtown area"
Older building, beautiful lobby. Rooms are a bit weathered. No complimentary wifi in rooms. Very nice staff.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014