All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
Dublin Airport, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel Close To Airport and Buses to Center"
We stayed at this hotel since it was walking distance to the hotel terminal (10/15min and a free shuttle bus) to catch a 6 am flight.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Costa
"will book again"
Early check in was no problem... very sane approach realising I was jet lagged and needed sleep and when I asked for a scone to take to my room, the manager brought it up personally and showed me the way. Bridget is her name. V V friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Iseult
"Perfect hotel for an overnight"
Stayed here on a Saturday night to be able to catch our Sunday morning flight from Dublin Airport. Check in went smoothly, and the room was clean, comfortable, and modern. You can check in and print boarding passes in the lobby. The lobby area also has a nice restaurant, and two areas for drinks--one has comfy seating for conversation, and the other is better for watching sports. The bar separates the two areas, and staff members serve both areas. After a wonderful week of touring, we simply wanted a bottle of wine and water to take back to the room. Complimentary shuttle to the terminal, which was about 5 minutes max from the Maldron, and even though we were so close to the airport, the rooms were surprisingly quiet-- little to no airplane noise. I would recommend this hotel for a layover!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Very good airport hotel"
Extremely convenient to Dublin Airport. Can walk to terminal in under 30 min.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Good Value"
Good Value, nice hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Okay for a night or two"
Beds are in need of replacing. Sank down in the middle. Hotel says it is in the process of a remodel so it might be fixed. Overhead light in room rattled when the people above us walked around. Shuttle runs on the hour and half hour. Shower in the bathroom needs better instructions on how to work it. Okay place for one night or two. Anything longer I would search elsewhere until the remodel is done.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Maridee
"Airport location"
Nice place to stay by the airport.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Disappointed customer"
Room small and not worth the money. Bathroom was redone however the bathtub and shower was old and not up to standard. Bed was so uncomfortable seemed old with no support. The worst was the nice from upstairs was annoying. But at 5.20 to get woken up by the noise was just the limit . eventually had to call the front desk after 20 mind it stopped.Would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
COLLETTE
"Everything I wanted"
A clean and comfortable room, a light supper during a brief meeting in the lobby, plenty of choice at breakfast, and a punctual shuttle to the terminal. Nothing fancy, but pleasant and exactly what I wanted.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Gurrier
"Perfect for night before early flight out."
Selecting this hotel for the night before our flight out was perfect. Saved us huge headaches and costs because our flight was early and we needed to check in before the rental car stations were open. Free hotel provided 30 second shuttle to the airport check-in area was great.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Airport Hotel"
Hotel needs an elevator but had a luggage dummy waiter so that really helped. Staff were VERY professional and helpful. Room was pleasant and comfortable. Walking distance from airport which made it especially nice when I picked up the car.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Tricia
"Proximity to the airport and handy shuttle!"
The Maldron Hotel is wonderfully close to airport terminal! Not only is the terminal a short walkable distance to the Dublin airport, the hotel provides a complimentary shuttle for those who choose not to walk the short distance.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Close and convenient to the Dublin Airport you could easily walk to Terminal 2. We booked this hotel as we had an early departure the following day. Arrived early and was able get to our room early, nice queen size bed. the bus to the city is close by spent the afternoon in town .Did not try the breakfast in the morning but I smelled very good. Complementary transport to the airport was fast and easy.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
JR
"Ok if you need a place close to airport"
We picked this hotel to be close to the airport since we were just in Dublin on a layover. It's walking distance to airport but far from all the great stuff Dublin has to offer. It cost us 50 euros for a cab to town, so we felt it was too far if you're looking to experience the city. But the staff was great-- very friendly and helpful. Rooms were small and we couldn't get half the lights in the room to work. Shower was awkward because water would spill onto the floor. If I were going back to Dublin, I'd find a place closer to the city.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
linda
"Close to airport"
Great hotel very close to the airport. Would stay here again
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Pamla
"Airport hotel"
Over night at airport
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
"An overnight en route to USA"
I was assigned to a newly refurbished room with twin beds on the ground floor which was comfortable but very small. The main problem was there not an elevator so carrying heavy luggage is severe problem so many people. The shuttle bus only goes two times in the hour yet the terminal is very close. However the food is excellent -full marks in that department.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Stuart
"Airport hotel with no frills"
The rooms were stark and plain. No decor. Seemed like a step up from a prison cell. Very small room, very small bathroom. No personality. TV was had minimum channels. Best thing was shuttle to airport.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
HEIDI
"Great location near Dublin Airport"
Clean and Competent, seem to be in the process of an upgrade of the facilities
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Great accommodation!"
Great property. Nothing negative to say.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Deborah
"Perfect for our final night in Ireland."
We enjoyed the comfortable and attractive lobby for a light supper. And we were surprised and happy that it was so quiet for being so close to the airport.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
ECR
Best place to stay if you are flying out of Dublin .
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
travel for busi
"Convenient to the airport and clean"
Perfect if you are willing to spend a bit more to be within walking distance to the airport. Only stay if you are just looking for a place to crash before or between flights.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Megan
"comfortable and easy access to the airport"
The hotel staff were very helpful with recommendations. The room was comfortable and the hotel had everything we could need with quick access to the airport. We were able to take a bus into Dublin city center too with no trouble.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Kristen K
"so convenient to Dublin Airport"
Fine for overinght before flight.....however, not one "confortable" chair in room!
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Walk to the airport"
Basic and clean, with a nice lobby. They are remodeling and it was fine for my early 6am flight, and a bus ride into Dublin.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Mike CA, USA
"Airport stay night before trip"
Had everything we needed. Perfect to catch a flight on time. You truly need. 3-4 hours for international check in.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Kathleen
"Good airport hotel"
Convenient location for acceptable airport hotel
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Should have stayed at the Radisson"
I booked this hotel for one night at the Dublin Airport since we had a very early flight out the next morning. You have two choices right by the airport, the Maldron Hotel or the Radisson. I knew we wouldn't be there long so I saved some money and booked the Maldron --- wrong choice! There was no elevator so we had to carry our suitcases down a flight of stairs to our room. The room was about the size of a stateroom in a cruise ship and it smelled musty. We went over and had dinner at the Radisson across the street so I cannot tell you about the restaurant but the menu was pricey. I asked for a wake up call and they were 12 minutes late with it! Luckily I had also set my alarm! This is the first negative review I have written on the Expedia website but I really thought it was important to share this with other travelers. Dont make the same mistake I made -- stay at the Radisson!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We would never stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Joanne Ralston
The hotel was below average at best. Hallway carpets were dirty, stained and starting to peel up at the seams, and one entire floor smelled of paint. Our room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, even though the hotel is non-smoking. In the hotel's defense, I think they were in the process of renovating (painting) the hallways, but why they would choose to do it during the traditional holiday month is beyond me. Once that is finished, they should start on the carpets in the rooms and hallways.The front staff were helpful and courteous at check in, but when we asked about nearby restaurants they couldn't recommend any. The car park is ridiculously expensive. A bright spot was the shuttle driver - he was very helpful and went out of his way to accommodate.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Close to airport."
By the time you walk to the orange stop for the free shuttle, you could almost walk to the hotel (past the carpark) The crowd for the 5:30 am airport shuttle was so large that some of us had to be transported by van. They were very kind about it. Rooms were okay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
passing through
very helpful and accommodating staff!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"No elevator!!!!"
We had to drag our luggage up a flight and a half stairs.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good for late arrivals or early departures"
Good hotel if you want to stay close to the airport. Quite a distance from city center and not any restaurants within walking distance. Onsite restaurant closes at 11pm so if ur coming back late you won't have any dining options. Bar is open till late and has friendly bartenders and wait staff.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Perfect overnight stay by Dublin Airport"
Very convenient as you can walk to and from the airport within about 5-10 minutes and perfect for an early flight to catch. Hotel staff was very nice and the bar I. The hotel is great. Not close to city center but recommend walking back to the airport for the 10 euro round trip bus that takes you back and forth from Dublin proper
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"first timer over the pond"
The hotel shuttle was waiting and departed with just me on board. The driver was very kind and I arrived at the hotel quick and safe. Upon entering I was greated quickly and professionally. The staff was very courteous and efficient. I was able to check in early as well which I found exceedingly helpful because of a truncated time schedule. I would recomed the hotel for any stay. Thanks for a great experience and stay.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Eric Nilsen
"Could be better"
The Hotel Madron at the Dublin airport is oddly inconsistent. It is new and clean and reasonably attractive. But when I checked in, I was told I would be going downstairs to get to my room. I asked if it was below ground, and the clerk said unsympathetically, "Yes, but it's only a few stairs." There was no elevator to get there, and it was a full flight of stairs. Basically, the area around the hotel was dug out so that our floor was a half level below ground; we had a window right above ground level. I've never seen a hotel offer rooms partially below ground level. As we looked down the hallway, it resembled the inside of a ship--a low narrow beige hall with no decorations and a multitude of small doors along it. Our room was similar--modern in a plain sort of way, and very small. There was not enough room to set and open suitcases on the floor. Another odd thing: there was no fitted sheet on the mattress, only a flat sheet that didn't cover it well. There was no flat sheet under the comforter, so you had no option if the comforter was too warm.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Short term overnight. Bar staff is pleasant as is check in crew. Easy access late at night.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Renee
"Needs more updating and better wifi"
Vertigo bar staff were rude - and had a problem charging our meal to the room
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
The hotel was great, close to airport excellent . The shower left something to de desired. The grout was discolored and moldy looking. I was in rm 307 dublin airport. I see you were renovating other parts of the building so I figured it would be fixed when they got to it.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Christine
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, near airport"
I needed to stay one night in Dublin at an affordable hotel near the airport. This was just right. Full Irish breakfast buffet for 15 Euros. Wake-up calls if you need one. Free shuttle to and from the airport (with a charming driver).
"ideal airport locale"
So glad I discovered this hotel. Would not even know while there that the airport is so very close. Excellent new designed rooms clean and comfortable with blackout curtains. The outside deck was fantastic place to eat dinner and the staff was amazingly friendly going out of their way practically to check up during dining. The shuttle is easy and drops right off at terminal or a leisurelt walk will apparently get you there. I stayed at a competitors location on the return to be near the airport and regret not booking the Maldron for that as well. Discovered how incredible this hotel is after seeing the poor competition - from the new design renovations, to the cleaniness and attention from staff, to being able to sleep an extra 30 minutes because the terminal is 5 minutes away. I would highly recommend this venue!!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
valerie
"At airport"
They were not ready when we tried to check in. They made me wait 45 minutes past checkin time. Otherwise the room was nice and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Terri
Terrible hotel. Old. Smelled like smoke in a non smoking room.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Walking distance to terminal and free shuttle."
Staff was helpful and location is great if you have an early flight. Rooms appeared to be recently remodeled.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
dianne
"Very Good airport location"
Very good location in/out of Dublin Airport. Staff was exceptional in service and assistance. Hotel rooms - especially bathrooms need better lighting. Beds are very comfortable - best I slept in during 3 weeks in Ireland and England. Hotel Bar serves good food and great cappuccino. But furniture in the lobby desperately needs upgrading as does the carpeting. Excellent 5-bars wifi available in the room - best connection rate in Ireland. Convenient to airport could not be better, with free shuttle to airport every 30 minutes. Allow yourself 3 hours to get through security and immigration if traveling to the USA.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Convenient and nice"
Everything was great.. Free shuttle service to and from airport was awesome! Great room and value! Very helpful staff too!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"perfect for airport"
Location is about a 7 minute walk to airport or you can get a free shuttle. Stayed in a renovated room, small but clean and nicely decorated, Bathroom also reno'ed but still in need of a few finishing touches like towel bars and a place to put toiletries while in shower. But all in all, more than adequate for a one night stay while waiting for early morning flight
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
babsy
"Fine for overnight at airport"
We stayed one night waiting for an early flight back to the states. We ate dinner at the bar and that was fine; we were surprised to discover that to eat at the restaurant we needed a reservation. The hotel rooms need to be updated. It was fine for what it was, a place to lay our heads at the airport.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014