All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
Dublin Airport, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pretty good."
Good overall, but not much around the area except for the airport. The service was okay, but not overly accommodating.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"In airport"
It was ok, rooms were small and no breakfast was included. I think this is the only hotel in Ireland that charged for breakfast- 10 euro. Had a good stir fry in bar. I chose Radisson Blu which is also in the airport
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Convenient to Airport but over priced"
This is very convenient Hotel to the Airport it's a 5 min walk or a shuttle bus . I had a very early flight so this close proximity Was my reason to choose .However having travelled extensively I found it over priced for the standard of the hotel. I paid at the hotel and was charged around 160 euros for one night at present rate around $180 for a fairly basic room.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Terrence
"Good option for overnight stay at the airport"
We arrived late at night and had a morning flight out the next day. This was a great option for us. The shuttle operated promptly despite the late hour. The front desk was efficient and gave us a heads up about the time needed for checking in the next morning. (You need to allow two hours at a minimum if heading to the U.S.)The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Airport hotel but easy access to city"
Good check-in, accommodating staff who put perishables for me in a fridge overnight (many hotels won't do this). About 7 mins. walk from T2, 8-9 from T1. Just go downstairs, cross the road, turn right and keep going round the bend (as it were) until you see the hotel on your left. The airlink bus from T2 will take you into Dublin and back for 10 Euros, and runs late into the evening. You can check in for your flight on many airlines in the hotel lobby.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
KB1949
"Very convenient to the airport."
Stayed here for one night before flying out the next day. Clean rooms, good wifi, free shuttle to the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
"okay stay"
Just used because we had an early flight. Room appeared clean, but it had no soul to it. I didn't expect it to however, but please don't expect more. It was rather dark, very, very basic, nothing special about it. Staff in little bakery went above and beyond their jobs when they found out I had a child and wanted food for him for the early a.m. The kind man at the counter made sure I got some pastries for my child and myself even though they weren't going to be open that early. I really appreciated that as our flight wasn't going to provide anything. Easy to catch bus into town from across hotel's parking lot. Provided free shuttle to airport. Free hot drinks were available in the lobby for early risers. I would stay there again probably if I needed something close to the airport.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Robin
"perfect for a one stay while waiting for a flight."
The staff was very helpful. Exceptional service, rooms clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Linda B
"Good airport choice"
Very conveniently located near airport. They had a shuttle but I decided to take the 5 min walk to airport. Very clean room. I would book this again
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Sharon R
"A Good Place to Stay Before an Early Flight"
We came to the Maldron Airport after an exhausting final day of our Ireland tour. Be sure to set your gps for the airport version of Maldron hotels or you may be in for a rude surprise. Yep, that's what we did. Upon arrival we entered an airy futuristic lobby that was as clean as it was large. The main restaurant occupies a part of this open space and, for our taste, it wasn't a plus. The staff we dealt with were pleasant and professional.. The room was clean and remarkably quiet given how close we were to the airport terminals. The shuttle service runs on the half hour and is very quick. A healthy person could walk it if necessary. The wake up call came as requested and the shuttle was ready to go as advertised. We feel like we got our money's worth.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"airport hotel, they could care less"
Airport hotel at DUB -- actually difficult to get to due to traffic pattern in airport but once you are there you have one hour of parking then it's pay. Very busy on the Friday night we were there, long lines and the staff couldn't care less about you. I didn't understand why but people were being served dinner in the lobby in the middle of the hubbub which seemed strange to me. We walked over to Kealy's Pub for dinner, it was hopping and we had a nice meal at a good price. The breakfast didn't start until 6:30am so we had to skip it. We planned on taking the shuttle to the terminal (every 30 min) in the morning but it was completely filled up long before it was scheduled to leave. We just walked to Terminal 2 (about 5 minutes) and used the connector to get to Terminal 1. The hotel was convenient for morning flights from DUB but service is poor.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
We flew into Dublin late and this was the perfect location for a good night's sleep. We appreciated the free shuttle very much.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Doreen
"Not the best"
VERY overpriced hotel; convenient location is its primary asset
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Airport hotel"
If you have to stay near the airport, this is a good choice. It's 10 minutes from the airport...the shuttle is convenient...breakfast is good....place is clean and quiet....good choice.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Pamela
Great hotel to stay at before your flight. Rooms are clean, updated, and modern. Hotel has a nice bar /resturant as well. Free shuttle the next morning. Great value!
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
It was a bit pricy for what I got. I believe they should provide breakfast as part of the same price.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Restful stay for early morning flight"
Nice hotel with clean rooms and shuttle to airport. Very comfy beds and nice shower. Restaurant is good but overpriced!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Taylor
"close to Dublin Airport"
A good place to stay if you have an early morning flight. Rooms are spartan. Not much to do in nearby area. A 5 minute walk to the terminals.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Jean
"It was ok."
Though apparently common in Europe, I didn't know about the box you have to put your card in to turn the lights on. This is strange to Americans, yet the the front desk neglected to mention this on check-in. When I called the desk, the line was busy several times, so I had to make the 1/4 mile walk to reception to ask about it. They told me to call if I have a problem. Gee, thanks. Though the tub mat had black mold on it, the room was generally clean and comfortable. The shuttle goes every 30 mins, and has very few seats - other hotels at this airport go every 15-20 mins, so they are slightly behind.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Last night in Dublin"
The Maldron hotel at the Dublin airport was clean, comfortable, and convenient. The shuttle to the terminal took only 5 minutes. But it would have been easy to walk. There is also a convenient shuttle that takes you to and from the car rental. The dinner at the restaurant was very good. I would stay again if I needed a convenient place to stay near the hotel.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Maldron Hotel Review"
Very nice stay with very good and friendly staff!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
A convenient hotel close to the Dublin Airport. The check in was efficient and the facility is clean and modern.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Nice basic hotel near the airport."
This room had everything we needed . A short walk to the airport made this a great choice for an early flight.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Two nights in Dublin"
I stayed two nights. Very convenient location and nice environment. Did not eat at hotel so cannot comment. Thought the room was a little pricey but otherwise all good.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Adequate"
Spent the night before our departure. Hotel is well worn. Small room. Dinner and breakfast were decent. Perfect location to rental car return and airport.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Convenient"
Our room was lean and comfortable. Nicely decorated and the airport location was perfect.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Comfort"
Very welcoming
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
D N
"Much recommended"
Highly recommended for convenience to the airport, quiet, friendliness of staff, good fairly priced meals and a vending machine that sold me an adapter for my MacBook Pro. Bus service to town starts 2 minutes walk from the hotel door. Highly recommended for the weary traveler.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
"Convenience to the Dublin Airport"
This hotel is right by the airport and offered a free shuttle to the terminals. The room was clean and quite comfortable. The breakfast was also very good and was available at 6:30AM. The staff was great-the woman(and I don't remember her name) gas us great directions on how to get to Dublin at a reasonable cost using the 747 bus. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Barry
"Try another hotel"
If you are looking for a place close to the airport, this is the hotel for you. We had an early morning flight and wanted to be close. This is all the hotel had going for it. The room was small, bathroom was small. Checkin took a long time due to only one person helping people. She was answering phones and checking people in. The next morning, called down for toilet paper and no one ever picked up the phone! The walls and doors are paper thin. We heard every single person walk down the hall and go to their room. We were not impressed and would not stay here again. Upon checkout, was told to throw our key in the box. Was never asked how our stay was, if we needed anything, or thanks for staying. For the price, we'll go somewhere else.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"pre flight stay"
perfect to stay for an early morning flight.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"GREAT"
great location and friendly staff
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Functional Flight Hotel"
Functional hotel for one night pre-/post-flight stays; clean and quiet and probably 500 meters from Terminal 2 of Dublin Airport. Hotel shuttle to airport ran on time. Service a bit cold and impersonal; lobby computer did not work for printing boarding passes, and staff was of no help. Hot buffet breakfast was good and well-stocked.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"One Extra Night"
We were forced to stay an extra night in Dublin due to transportation issues. We chose this hotel due to the price we found at the airport when we called and verified if they had rooms due to a conference going on. However once we arrived onsite they gave us a much higher price. We were then able to go online to Hotels.com and once again purchase the price told over the phone originally. The checkin staff was not very knowledgable or knew how Hotels.com even worked. When we checked out they attempted to bill us twice for the stay despite having paid online previously.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Craig
"Just ok."
Decent hotel but very expensive and the corridors/rooms could do with some serious touch up.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Nice and really close to airport"
Arrived in the rain two days ago, and had difficulty unloading luggage and parking, but check in was smooth, and rooms were very comfortable. Had a thirty minute wait for dinner in the hotel, despite being there at 9:15pm !!
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Overnight before morning flight"
Beautiful hotel very close to Dublin airport. There is a free shuttle to and from the airport that was very convenient. The hotel is beautiful, everything looks clean and new. Loved my night stay there.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Plus point it's close to hotel"
The location of this hotel is a plus point and shuttle service is good did not like steps up to the front of the hotel for carrying bags room was cold and heating control did not work plus the bed has light bedding .
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Anthony
"Stay here!"
Excellent all around.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Close, Perfect Dublin hotel"
Although review were all over, our opinion was this hotel was a great value and felt like a modern hotel. The outside was plain but not distressed. We had a fabulous full service meal in the restaurant, the bar staff were fabulous and the rooms were ample with great bedding and very clean. The shuttle was fantastic and close.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
J
"dinner service"
very nice stay, felt bad for young girl serving us for dinner in the lobby area. She was running around with very little help. She stated she had only been there for a few weeks. Other lady on duty did not do much to help her or the customers.
2 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Great place to stay by airport."
Great place to stay by the airport. The airport shuttle was free and arrived promptly after I phoned the hotel from the complementary phone line in arrivals, they also ran as scheduled overnight so I had no problems catching the shuttle to the airport for my 6 am flight. The room was clean and comfortable and provided everything I needed for my short stay.
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Good hotel at good price on airport"
The free shuttle pickup and drop off is a great service. Room was nice all you need for a nights rest before your travels.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Jerry
"Will stay again"
I was only there one night for a lay-over. Hotel staff were courteous, helpful and efficient. Clean but small room (not a problem - only a layover), right next to the airport. Shuttle runs every 15 minutes. I rode it but realized I could have easily walked. I would definately stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Basic airport area accomodations"
Fine for overnight stay prior to airport departure the next day. Rooms are very basic, hotel seems under continual improvement, never finishing. My room thermostat did not work, too warm for me. Getting in near 11pm, just wanted to hit the bed for early morning departure.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Getting better - love distance to airport"
I have had issues with this hotel before with highly toxic paint fumes and blocked sinks and no where to put your soap or shampoo in the new shower units. There are no lifts either so you have to wait for someone to pick up your bags ( a bit annoying) . However I love you can walk to the airport , the breakfast is good and the staff are very friendly. I gave them another try and I got a room in a different area and the bathroom had a better layout . Id say this visit was a great improvement and Id stay again
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
sian
"Conveniece at the airport"
Convenient if you have to stay near the airport. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed and the only food was in the lobby. Although the food was good, and the service acceptable, it was not a very comfortable place for a meal.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great airport hotel."
Needed a place close to the airport to have a decent night sleep before an early morning flight.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
Aaron
It was basically a good hotel for the night before the flight. No frills and they are in the process of renovating because it is their down season. But it was a good value and worked out great for us.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Deb
Really enjoyed our stay. Very modern feel. Staff very helpful.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014