All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereDublin Airport, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great accommodation!"
Great property. Nothing negative to say.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Deborah
"Perfect for our final night in Ireland."
We enjoyed the comfortable and attractive lobby for a light supper. And we were surprised and happy that it was so quiet for being so close to the airport.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
ECR
Best place to stay if you are flying out of Dublin .
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
travel for busi
"Convenient to the airport and clean"
Perfect if you are willing to spend a bit more to be within walking distance to the airport. Only stay if you are just looking for a place to crash before or between flights.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Megan
"comfortable and easy access to the airport"
The hotel staff were very helpful with recommendations. The room was comfortable and the hotel had everything we could need with quick access to the airport. We were able to take a bus into Dublin city center too with no trouble.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Kristen K
"so convenient to Dublin Airport"
Fine for overinght before flight.....however, not one "confortable" chair in room!
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Walk to the airport"
Basic and clean, with a nice lobby. They are remodeling and it was fine for my early 6am flight, and a bus ride into Dublin.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Mike CA, USA
"Airport stay night before trip"
Had everything we needed. Perfect to catch a flight on time. You truly need. 3-4 hours for international check in.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Kathleen
"Good airport hotel"
Convenient location for acceptable airport hotel
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Should have stayed at the Radisson"
I booked this hotel for one night at the Dublin Airport since we had a very early flight out the next morning. You have two choices right by the airport, the Maldron Hotel or the Radisson. I knew we wouldn't be there long so I saved some money and booked the Maldron --- wrong choice! There was no elevator so we had to carry our suitcases down a flight of stairs to our room. The room was about the size of a stateroom in a cruise ship and it smelled musty. We went over and had dinner at the Radisson across the street so I cannot tell you about the restaurant but the menu was pricey. I asked for a wake up call and they were 12 minutes late with it! Luckily I had also set my alarm! This is the first negative review I have written on the Expedia website but I really thought it was important to share this with other travelers. Dont make the same mistake I made -- stay at the Radisson!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We would never stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Joanne Ralston
The hotel was below average at best. Hallway carpets were dirty, stained and starting to peel up at the seams, and one entire floor smelled of paint. Our room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, even though the hotel is non-smoking. In the hotel's defense, I think they were in the process of renovating (painting) the hallways, but why they would choose to do it during the traditional holiday month is beyond me. Once that is finished, they should start on the carpets in the rooms and hallways.The front staff were helpful and courteous at check in, but when we asked about nearby restaurants they couldn't recommend any. The car park is ridiculously expensive. A bright spot was the shuttle driver - he was very helpful and went out of his way to accommodate.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Close to airport."
By the time you walk to the orange stop for the free shuttle, you could almost walk to the hotel (past the carpark) The crowd for the 5:30 am airport shuttle was so large that some of us had to be transported by van. They were very kind about it. Rooms were okay.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
passing through
very helpful and accommodating staff!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"No elevator!!!!"
We had to drag our luggage up a flight and a half stairs.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good for late arrivals or early departures"
Good hotel if you want to stay close to the airport. Quite a distance from city center and not any restaurants within walking distance. Onsite restaurant closes at 11pm so if ur coming back late you won't have any dining options. Bar is open till late and has friendly bartenders and wait staff.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Perfect overnight stay by Dublin Airport"
Very convenient as you can walk to and from the airport within about 5-10 minutes and perfect for an early flight to catch. Hotel staff was very nice and the bar I. The hotel is great. Not close to city center but recommend walking back to the airport for the 10 euro round trip bus that takes you back and forth from Dublin proper
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"first timer over the pond"
The hotel shuttle was waiting and departed with just me on board. The driver was very kind and I arrived at the hotel quick and safe. Upon entering I was greated quickly and professionally. The staff was very courteous and efficient. I was able to check in early as well which I found exceedingly helpful because of a truncated time schedule. I would recomed the hotel for any stay. Thanks for a great experience and stay.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Eric Nilsen
"Could be better"
The Hotel Madron at the Dublin airport is oddly inconsistent. It is new and clean and reasonably attractive. But when I checked in, I was told I would be going downstairs to get to my room. I asked if it was below ground, and the clerk said unsympathetically, "Yes, but it's only a few stairs." There was no elevator to get there, and it was a full flight of stairs. Basically, the area around the hotel was dug out so that our floor was a half level below ground; we had a window right above ground level. I've never seen a hotel offer rooms partially below ground level. As we looked down the hallway, it resembled the inside of a ship--a low narrow beige hall with no decorations and a multitude of small doors along it. Our room was similar--modern in a plain sort of way, and very small. There was not enough room to set and open suitcases on the floor. Another odd thing: there was no fitted sheet on the mattress, only a flat sheet that didn't cover it well. There was no flat sheet under the comforter, so you had no option if the comforter was too warm.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Short term overnight. Bar staff is pleasant as is check in crew. Easy access late at night.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Renee
"Needs more updating and better wifi"
Vertigo bar staff were rude - and had a problem charging our meal to the room
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
The hotel was great, close to airport excellent . The shower left something to de desired. The grout was discolored and moldy looking. I was in rm 307 dublin airport. I see you were renovating other parts of the building so I figured it would be fixed when they got to it.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Christine
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, near airport"
I needed to stay one night in Dublin at an affordable hotel near the airport. This was just right. Full Irish breakfast buffet for 15 Euros. Wake-up calls if you need one. Free shuttle to and from the airport (with a charming driver).
"ideal airport locale"
So glad I discovered this hotel. Would not even know while there that the airport is so very close. Excellent new designed rooms clean and comfortable with blackout curtains. The outside deck was fantastic place to eat dinner and the staff was amazingly friendly going out of their way practically to check up during dining. The shuttle is easy and drops right off at terminal or a leisurelt walk will apparently get you there. I stayed at a competitors location on the return to be near the airport and regret not booking the Maldron for that as well. Discovered how incredible this hotel is after seeing the poor competition - from the new design renovations, to the cleaniness and attention from staff, to being able to sleep an extra 30 minutes because the terminal is 5 minutes away. I would highly recommend this venue!!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
valerie
"At airport"
They were not ready when we tried to check in. They made me wait 45 minutes past checkin time. Otherwise the room was nice and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Terri
Terrible hotel. Old. Smelled like smoke in a non smoking room.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Walking distance to terminal and free shuttle."
Staff was helpful and location is great if you have an early flight. Rooms appeared to be recently remodeled.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
dianne
"Very Good airport location"
Very good location in/out of Dublin Airport. Staff was exceptional in service and assistance. Hotel rooms - especially bathrooms need better lighting. Beds are very comfortable - best I slept in during 3 weeks in Ireland and England. Hotel Bar serves good food and great cappuccino. But furniture in the lobby desperately needs upgrading as does the carpeting. Excellent 5-bars wifi available in the room - best connection rate in Ireland. Convenient to airport could not be better, with free shuttle to airport every 30 minutes. Allow yourself 3 hours to get through security and immigration if traveling to the USA.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Convenient and nice"
Everything was great.. Free shuttle service to and from airport was awesome! Great room and value! Very helpful staff too!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"perfect for airport"
Location is about a 7 minute walk to airport or you can get a free shuttle. Stayed in a renovated room, small but clean and nicely decorated, Bathroom also reno'ed but still in need of a few finishing touches like towel bars and a place to put toiletries while in shower. But all in all, more than adequate for a one night stay while waiting for early morning flight
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
babsy
"Fine for overnight at airport"
We stayed one night waiting for an early flight back to the states. We ate dinner at the bar and that was fine; we were surprised to discover that to eat at the restaurant we needed a reservation. The hotel rooms need to be updated. It was fine for what it was, a place to lay our heads at the airport.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
J&J
Wanted to be close to airport for morning flight. Wanted something more than motel but less than 5 star hotel. This fit perfectly.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close to airport but with a bad room condiiton"
The room was stinking of new paint. There was no alternative room to be accommodated in.
Ravi
"The rooms stink of new paint."
The rooms were apparently newly painted and the rooms stink of paint. I cant believe that this big a chain of hotels is not careful to not have guests accommodated in rooms that stink of new paint.
Ravi
"Great layover on our way home."
We had a 12 hour layover before our flight to the US. This was a perfect spot.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Richard Marks
"Close to Airport"
Hotel was walking distance from the airport and good for a quick one night stay.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
"Near airport"
Older hotel in need of updating. It was OK for sleeping and showering.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not what I was expecting"
The Maldron is currently remodeling this hotel, unfortunatley the room we got was not done yet. We had a really early flight and the workers were still hammering at 8pm. I finally had to call the front desk to ask when they were stopping. I'm sure when it is complete it will be very nice, I'd recommend waiting until they are all finished!
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2014
Renee H.
"convenient"
The hotel staff were not the friendliest, but we received the information we needed. The restaurant/bar attached to the lobby was convenient and reasonably priced. My room felt a bit shabby, but it had everything that I needed. The airport shuttle is very convenient, but I ended up just walking to the airport from the hotel (it is only a 5 minute walk).
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Anna
"Filthy carpets. Subpar bathrooms in terms of clean"
Front desk staff are abrupt, sometimes not understandable due to heavy accents. You will wait each time you need assistance even if no others are in sight. Restaurant service slow. Food is ok. Seems to be a training ground as staff do not seem well-versed. Too much buck for very little bang.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
single mom
"Great Way to Stay Near Dublin Airport"
As airport hotels go, this one was very good. We were able to walk from the terminal and found the hotel very clean and comfortable. If you're only in Dublin briefly this is a good way to go as there are numerous options for getting to Dublin city center right there at the airport. My only complaint as that they strangely didn't have an elevator, only a luggage lift that you had to get the hotel to operate. But the staff was friendly and helpful and there was a decent bar in the lobby.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2014
Alex
stayed one night for early flight and 2 nights to recover from vacation
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Perfect location, incredible food, outstanding sta"
Great location. The food in both the restaurant and the bar is incredible. The staff is genuinely friendly and eager to help. Can't say enough good things about the staff. Icing on the cake: The room has one of the top 3 powerful showers I ever have encountered in a hotel!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
laxrocketeer
"Just manage your expectations"
The Maldron Dublin airport needs some updating, but the location and staff are pretty good. The food was quite good and the public areas are quite pleasant. But, it's showing signs of age and needs upgrading. In all, an ok place to stay if you need to stay at the airport. But, if you don't there are many better hotels in Dublin.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Bill Drake
Perfectly adequate place to stay for the night in between flights
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel in disguise"
The room was nice, the staff was nice, the restaurant was nice, the location was nice. The building looking from the outside looks really sketchy, but it is quite nice on the inside. I would recommend this hotel if you want to stay near the airport.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Nice hotel. Bar restaurant service was slow. Seemed a bit pricy but we were paying to be at the airport.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Tired Hotel; Close to Airport"
The Maldron was a 2 minute walk from the airport. The hotel service was polite. The room was noisy at times during the night; there wasn't much sound proofing between rooms. We ordered drinks and dessert and were disappointed with the quality of the food. Besides the lobby, the hotel is overall run down; stains on the walls and carpets. No breakfast included.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Good choice for next-morning airport departures"
Overall this was a great place to stay- good food and service; room was clean and reasonable for price. There was construction going on and the directions to our room indicated a hallway that had been, apparently unbeknownst to reception, temporarily walled off. We had to return to reception (who I don't think believed us) and point this out. They asked a staff member, Andrew, to guide us there and even he was surprised to find there was no access to that hall. Had to go around. Later mentioned that to reception and I think they still thought we were nuts. Some compensation for our troubles (or just a "Sorry!" from reception) would have been nice. Andrew knew the truth and we tipped him well. Otherwise, great location and one I would recommend.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Gregory
"overnight stay before flight"
A great location if you are flying early.
1 night trip May 29, 2014