All hotels in Santa Clara, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2885 Lakeside Dr, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Loved it"
Loved it, will do it again.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I am so happy to hear your loved our hotel! It is always heartwarming to hear we made a good impression on our guests. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Cindy
"Loud"
Road noise was kind of loud and woke me up throughout the night also room had kind of a musty smell
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Santa Clara for your recent stay. I understand how frustrating the road noise can be and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. In the future please do not hesitate to contact our front desk staff if you are experiencing noise issues. They would be more than happy to move you to a quieter room if available. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to see you back again soon!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Enjoyed it and the Hotel Staff friendly and professional.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review! It is always great to hear when our staff has made a great impression on our guests. I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back the next time you are in the Santa Clara area!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great place to stay but not eat"
I stayed here while I was in the area for a conference. I was warmly greeted by the hotel staff and even though the outside of the hotel looked dated, the inside was decorated up to date and clean. The room was perfect for accommodating 2 people. The bathroom was very nice but the water pipes made noise when turning on the water. I would not recommend having a meal in the hotel restaurant. My guest and I sat down and waited 15 mins while the waiters and bartenders ignored us. When we finally were helped, our waitress was wonderful and made up for her co-workers rudeness. The food was good that night but the second night for dinner, I was very disappointed. The was thankful the hotel breakfast was included in my stay as it was convenient with many options.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I understand you have a choice on where to stay and apologize you had a less than stellar experience in our restaurant. I will be passing along your comments to our restaurant staff so we can use this experience as a training tool. I am pleased to hear though that you enjoyed your room and complimentary breakfast. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Tamara
"Dirty"
Dirty hotel,dirty room. Need to dust. Clean mirrors,room overview
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
mellie
"Nice, but not what I expected."
Was booked into a studio instead of a suite. I was told this was standard for booking through Hotels.com. Room was still nice, just not was we were expecting. Now I now.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize you were booked into a studio when you were expecting a suite. We are doing our best to make the distinction between the two a little more obvious for our guests. I am glad though that you were still able to enjoy your room even though it was not what you expected. Thank you again and I hope you will consider staying with us again!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel. Very clean, great breakfast. Very safe yet easy access to freeways. Great helpful staff too. We had a premium room where we got unlimited snacks, water, drinks, etc but it wasn't always filled and sometimes didn't work - When I called the staff they were always helpful and assisted us right away.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I'm so pleased to hear we were able to meet your expectations during your stay! I do apologize for the issues you experienced with our amenity cabinet but am glad our Front Desk staff was able to assist you. I will definitely tell them their efforts have not gone unnoticed. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again in the future!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Gishela
"Disappointing"
Couldn't tell it was an Embassy Suites. Thought I was at an OLD Motel 6
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our two-room suites. We do not have the typical atrium guests are used to with the Embassy Suites Brand but try our best to provide everyone with a great Embassy Suites experience. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Roy"
Very clean, friendly and prompt service
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were pleased with our service and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Roy
"My Stay in Santa Clara"
just great all around
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay in Santa Clara. I hope your future travels will land you in our area again soon we would love to have you back!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"NOISE!"
If you are on the 101 side of the hotel, it is really LOUD. Between the road noise and the dance club in the same parking lot, light sleepers will have an issue. The dance club provides security for the parking lot. The morning breakfast was good, but get there early for a table. Service was very pleasant.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I understand you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize you experienced noise issues and a crowed breakfast. If you are ever in need of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our front desk they are more than happy to get you a quieter room if available. I am happy to hear though you were pleased with our service and hope you will consider staying with us again!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great comfort for a weary body"
Excellent location. Great facilities near restaurants. Easy freeway access.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I'm so happy to hear you were pleased with the location of our hotel! I appreciate you taking the time to review our property and we hope you see you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Phyllis
Great Rooms Great Service Free Breakfast
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for such a great review! It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
The hotel has a great breakfast option and the location was good for what I needed. Pretty close to Levi Stadium as well.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear your enjoyed our breakfast and location. We are very excited about the opening of the Levi's Stadium and it is nice to hear our guests are happy about it too! Thank you again and I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Very very good, but no wifi?? anyway I still love this place.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I understand your frustrations regarding the wifi in the rooms. We do offer complimentary wifi in all public areas which you are more than welcome to utilize the next time you are here. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
y
"No surprises"
Embassy Suites is a known offering and it does not disappoint. Staff highly responsive and food good -- only hope is that they give up the parking charge since it is do-it-yourself
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear we met your expectations. I understand your concerns regarding parking and I will be sure to pass along your comments to upper management. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Santa Clara area!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"wonderful stay at embassy suites"
Although we got to the hotel later than expected, we were greeted by a wonderful host. The hotel seemed to be full, with guests everywhere, yet we were given special attention. We had a premium suite with extra amenities from the snack machines. That was a big plus. As always, the next morning, breakfast was excellent. Love embassy suites.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for a wonderful review! I am happy to hear our staff provided you with the quality customer service we always strive for. We appreciate your feedback and hope you come back and visit us the next time you are in the Santa Clara area.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bre and Geo
"Happy"
Had a very pleasant stay..
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I'm so pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay. Please come back to visit us soon!
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Richard Cheng
"It was pleasant. Room was clean."
On 3rd floor smoking floor on one side had to walk thru not pleasant. Pool is small and spa. Had a experience iron needed cleaning left a stain on my clothes.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Cynthia
Great room, very clean and comfortable. The staff and local restaurants were great.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for staying with us and for such a great review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room, our staff and the local restaurants! I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back again soon.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"For my personal meditation - Close to the church"
I loved the Hotel and will always stay there anytime I am in Santa Ckara.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear you loved the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Santa Clara area!
6 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Very pleasant stay. Staff professional and the breakfast was tasty and had a good variety. Will stay there again
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Hi James! Thank you so much for the great review. I am pleased to hear our staff and breakfast were able to meet your expectations. We always strive to make our guests' stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again!
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
James Hidalgo
Very nice hotel. My only complaint was the AC Unit. it was a little loud for people sleeping on the sofa bed.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Though I am sorry to hear about your loud AC Unit. The next time you are with us, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk they would be more than happy to send one of our engineers to look at the unit. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you back soon.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Booking Error"
Unfortunately, I did not get to stay there because though my reservation was confirmed by Hotels.com, Hilton did not honor it when arrived because they were fully sold out. They did not have any rooms. After two phone calls to Hotels.com and waiting over one hour, I was finally re-booked to the Holiday Inn Express. However, the Front Desk Staff was very accommodating - allowing me to use their desk phone, and brought me water while I was on hold with Hotels.com
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you Steven for your review of our hotel. I understand how frustrating it can be to book a room and be told the reservation never came through upon arrival. I sincerely apologize your reservation through hotels.com did not make it into our system and we will be looking into the matter. I am happy to hear our front desk staff as able to accommodate you as best they could. We hope this experience will not prevent you from considering our hotel the next time you are in the Santa Clara Area. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon!
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Steven D. Tolbert
We asked to clean our room, but no one showed up. The room has smell.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for your review of your stay. We certainly understand that you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize that you experienced issues with your room. We appreciate your feedback and can assure you that we will be using this example as a training tool with our staff. I will make sure that we speak with our housekeeping and front desk department to address the cleanliness issues. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again soon.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Vey nice stay!"
I have enjoyed staying at the Suites. I could even see the 4th of July fireworks from my room.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Hi Susan, thank you so much for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to see the fireworks! We hope to see you the next time you are in the Santa Clara area!
6 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Easy access to major highway, street, courteous staff, etc. I will use this hotel again in the future trip.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for the review Katie! I'm glad to hear you like our location and we hope to see you again on your next trip.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
katie
Evrything is great ! Enjoyed complimentary wine and snack in the evening and great selection complimentary breakfast as well!!!! Room is great everything you need is there!!!
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you Jana for such a great review! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and all of the amenities we have to offer. We appreciate your feedback and hope you visit us again very soon.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
jana
"great"
It was great! Definitely stay there again.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you Justin for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Justin
really great... so relaxing that we did not have to worry where to have breakfast so I was able to shop in Silicon Valley all day.... the staff are wonderful especially Maggie.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm pleased to hear you had a relaxing stay and that our staff was able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your review to Maggie and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
maria ramin
"Great hotel, reasonable rates"
We booked a group of rooms here for a graduation and were very pleased with the accommodations. The suites were very comfortable and the happy hour in the lobby was much appreciated!
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you Janet for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our Evening Reception and that you were were pleased with our accommodations. We appreciate you choosing the Embassy Suites Santa Clara and hope to see you back again soon.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Janet
"Very good"
Comfy beds, good breakfast, nice wait staff but LONG check in lines and not enough staff to care for customers on weekends. The place was packed... a few more staff members would have helped. But the hotel itself was lovely
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We certainly understand that you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize that you experienced a long wait during check in. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to discuss staffing with the managers when we have a full house. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again soon.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Perfect!"
Very friendly staff and large rooms!
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you Michelle for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased to hear our staff and accommodations were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip May 27, 2014
Michelle Gattuso
"Great Mother's Day nigh out"
We chose this hotel because of the indoor pool, but we didn't get to use it. It was tiny and packed with kids. Even though they set 10pm-12pm for adult swim only. Seeing the number of people that was in there earlier, I would not even dare dip my toes in it. Prepare to pay for parking. They have complimentary happy hour every day, we missed it by 3mins and the receptionist said "it's closed, sorry". I hope they put it in the website or hotel amenities. Room was fantastic though! We love it. We got the King Suite, the bedroom was separate from the living room. Super clean! Love the complimentary crabtree evelyn shampoo. - Next time I go to the mall, I will definitely buy from that store. Breakfast was awesome!! The best we've had. It's like a smaller Vegas buffett, choices of food are not overwhelming. Bring cash to tip the guy who makes the omelette-superb. Must have a breakfast ticket to get in. Nice gym. They have everything that I normally use. Dumbells, stability ball, weighted bars, yoga mat and stretching equipment. They have a few threadmill with each has it's own TV. Overall, it was a great Mother's Day getaway for our family.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sincerely sorry that you experienced some issues with customer service at the bar and getting into the pool. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we will use this example as a training tool with our staff. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay though and that it was a successful Mother's Day getaway. We want to be sure we say thank you to all you hard working mothers! Thank you so much again for your feedback and we hope to see you back again soon!
Other trip May 17, 2014
Tere
"outstanding breakfast"
One of the best free breakfasts I've ever had at a hotel. front desk personnel a little lame.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Mark Braly
The hotel was nice and centrally located. The room was better than expected and the breakfast was ample, I think the breakfast hours should be from 6:30-11a. Otherwise my visit was good
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Rene
"Excellent place to stay!"
Hotel staff was great and very accommodating, The room was very spacious and everything was very clean. Every time we are in the area, we stay at this particular hotel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Al
"Noisie hotel and staff did not take controll."
Hotel full of 3 large tour buses of junior highers. Noisie till 5am in the morning and breakfast was tough to get and very chaotic. Should have served the group in a different room. Tough to get a seat. Ended up sharing a table with 7 other junior highers.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Excellent customer service."
When I checked in, I told Tony at the front desk that I was having about 12 friends over for a meeting to plan an annual BBQ that we put on for about 150 people and if by any chance if the room wasn't big enough to accommodate us if he had an area available for about 1hr that we could use. He immediately said he had an area that he could set up for us. I went to my room and was surprised to see that it was big enough for our meeting and I just needed a couple more chairs. When I called down to the desk Tony said he would send up a couple of banquet chairs. They showed up within 15 minutes. I also forgot my phone charger and in the morning I had a dead phone. I went down to eat breakfast which was excellent by the way with many choices along with an omelette station and then stopped at the front desk on the way back to my room and asked if they could connect me to my friends room. I was talking to my friend and asking him if he had a charger when Maggie who was behind the desk politely interrupted and said she had a charger and could take care of that for me. All the staff at the bar and breakfast are were extremely polite and helpful. The room was excellent with very comfortable bed and bedding and very spacious. I had the premium suite and highly recommend this room which includes snacks and beverages from vending machine on this floor. I will definitely be a return guest on all my trips back to Santa Clara or San Jose.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Generally good hotel. Breakfast was delicious and was included in the stay. Wifi was not included and had to pay an additional charge if you need it.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"noisy nightclub next door"
Hotel was great. Breakfast was excellent. Worst part was drunken night clubbers on Friday and Saturday nights. Lots of scantily clad youngsters in the parking lot openly drinking and smoking in their cars. Not the best environment for kids. Also the Pool was full of drunk people. We wanted to take our kids to the jacuzzi, but there were drunk people making out in the Jacuzzi Uncomfortable and weird.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Wonderful breakfast"
Wonderful breakfast and nice happy hours drinks provided.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Hara
Everyine was wonderful. I got the room I paid for. Breakfasts were great and the hotel staff was perfect.
6 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"A little bit off for a Hilton property"
No issues, although there were some cleanliness issues with the room. There was at least one occasion of a previously used glass simply being re-covered with a "clean" glass cover. The decor of the hotel is a bit dated. We also had an issue with the complimentary breakfast, here is why: There are several items stored behind the grill (bacon/sausage) where the omelettes are made. Problem is the line gets REALLY long for an omelette and you have to wait in a long line just to get bacon/sausage. These items should be kept with the rest of the easily reached items. Also on the day of our check-out, we got locked out of our room around 1030 am and check out is Noon. Not a biggie we had to get rekeyed, but it did result in an unneeded trip down to the desk.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"I'm not handicapped"
We've stayed at this hotel before and it was excellent. Their breakfast buffet is the best we've ever seen, and their rooms are nice and spacious, BUT.... somehow - it must be my fault when I booked - we got a handicapped room. Neither my husband nor I are handicapped. And when we asked the front desk staff the next morning why we were put in such a room they said "that's how you booked it." Hmmmm. I don't remember asking for a handicap accessible room...which really was a handicap to me because there was virtually NO bathroom counter! Where am I going to put all my stuff?! Plus, there was no living room with couch and desk, the frig & microwave was crammed into the bedroom - ugh! it was small and cramped. :( So, be careful when booking and make sure you know what you're getting.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
Michelle L
"Some noise concerns and gym is basic"
We did have some noise issues (but many folks staying there were with the dance convention). But the staff/security handled everything quickly. I was sad that the gym only had one precor/elliptical. Overall a fantastic stay and they were accommodating to my request for a late check out.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Gayle
Loved everything.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
Robert Cornejo
"Close to all must see sights also great for kids"
Okay pool area over crowded do to hotel being sold out!! Vending machines empty no towels in pool area!! Front desk clerks was very accommodating!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"great location for my trip"
I've stayed here before and I enjoy the hotel everytime. Great free breakfast with made to order omelets.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
CTU
My husband and I stayed for the weekend and we have no complaints. From the service, the room was nice & clean, the breakfast was also good and happy hour was a nice plus. Would definitely stay here again
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014