All hotels in Santa Clara, California, United States of America
2885 Lakeside Dr, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Great experience, ended up going the Stadium Series game and was great location.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Landon
"Stadium Game San Jose"
Clean nothing fancy , convenient to Levi stadium without being in all the craziness , about 2 miles from the stadium. Great free breakfast and happy hour . Rooms are nice big and clean .Paying for parking is a turn off .Staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
C
"Embassy Suites in San Jose"
We had made our reservation months in advance, but yet when we checked in, we did not receive the room we asked for to accommodate our family. I was told to have the kids "sleep on the floor" which wasn't happening. We asked for additional blankets & pillows for the sofa bed but they "were out" so we didn't get anything. When we went to our room, we saw that the Fiji water had already been drank which told me the room hadn't been cleaned. Disgusting.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Former ES Fan
Great place to stay, friendly staff, nice rooms, plus a complimentary breakfast, we would stay again anytime. However, the bed was somewhat uncomfortable as it had a bad sag in the middle.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
I was at the hotel for a business trip. All was great. The staff took care of anything that was asked. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Hotel close to business appointments"
Great breakfast and enjoyable manager's reception. Staff very friendly and cooperative. Close to my business and to area restaurants.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Nice stay comfortable and right off the freeway, close to restaurants and attractions
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"A nice place to stay"
Clean hotel with adequate amenities. Good breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Craig
"pools great"
Pleasant
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Get a away"
It was pleasant, just went to relax and that's exactly what we did.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Christmas Eve Overnight Stay."
Overnight stay Christmas Eve to allow visiting family Christmas morning nearby. No evidence of short staff and/or amenities due to it being Christmas Eve. Wonderful 'Manager's Reception and usual morning breakfast offerings even though it was Christmas morning. Great experience. Embassy Suites, Santa Clara our preferred lodging choice whenever we travel to the Silicon Valley.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Bob and Cathy
"Yeah yeah!"
We love this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Spacious room, needs some remodeling"
Overall it was a nice stay. The room was spacious, but it definitely needs some renovation, including new furniture. Free breakfast, like all other Embassy Suites, was great and adds great value to our stay. It was interesting to see that they offer miso soup and white rice for breakfast along with their ordinary continental options.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Enjoyed our stay!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Yvette
"Family time"
My family loved our stay here. My son who has autism is very comfortable. He walks in the room and is always ready to relax.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Rose
"Pleasant stay"
Checked into a room with plumbing issues - room smelled of bad sewage problem and the odor permeated through walls and into bed room and sitting area. Had to be moved in the middle of the night - but felt that the troubles could have been avoided if we were given a different room upon check-in as front desk did acknowledged the issue wasn't new when I first called to express my concerns. Overall - enjoyed our stay. Friendly staffs. Nice breakfast made to order.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lynn
"Nice Hotel, Close to Levi Stadium"
This hotel was exactly what we needed. A quiet, clean, and friendly hotel close to Levi Stadium! Other than the carpets needing a little cleaning I honestly can't find anything to complain about. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Family stay"
My kids enjoyed there holiday here. And loved the omletes in the am. ❤
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Rose
The hotel is located in a strategic area in Silicon Valley, within 10-15 minutes to pretty much everything of importance. The pool water is also nice and clean! Embassy Suites is a great value not only to business traveler but also to families of up to 5 or 6 because of the 2 queen beds AND sofa bed.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for such a great review! It is always nice to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our location and pool and hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
KenChan
Just excellent. Everything is satisfying with what I expected.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for such an amazing review of our hotel! It is always great to hear when our guests enjoy their stay. Please do not hesitate to come back and visit us the next time you are in the area!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Embassy Suites is a chain you know you can book a room a and have a great stay. Or so I thought. The check in was perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful. Entering our room was strange. We booked a studio because we were only going to be there for 10 or so hours. Our room started with a long narrow hallway. I've stayed in many many aces and found it odd. Oh well, once again we were only there to sleep and shower and then leave early morning. The carpet had a black stain about 12 inches by 7 inches wide at the base of the bed. I went to take a shower at 6:30 in the morning. I couldn't get the shower to have any sort of water pressure at all. So again, I thought oh well I can handle a light drizzle shower. Problem was it wouldn't even give me hot water. So I took a cold, light drizzle shower. The lighting in the bathroom was terrible. I couldn't even do my hair, let alone my makeup. I let the front desk know of the issues when we checked out at 7:30 and she said she would send engineering. So in all it was not the normal experience one would expect from Embassy Suites.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I know you have a choice on where to stay and offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced while you were here. If you are ever in need of assistance during your stay whether it be housekeeping or engineering, please do not hesitate to contact our front desk. They will be more than happy to send someone up right away to assist you. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you consider staying with us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Bathroom"
I hope that Embassy Suite can provide a larger counter space in the bathroom. It was difficult having to put all our personal care/toiletries in the bag on the same small bathroom sink space. Otherwise, all was ok.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I know you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize the counter in the bathroom did not fit all of your toiletries. I am happy to hear though that everything else went well. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great hotel in close proximity to Convention Ctr."
Our family was visiting San Jose to attend our son's graduation. The suite was was perfect for us. Having the two rooms made it more comfortable for conversing and just hanging out.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Congratulations to your son and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am overjoyed to hear the suite worked out well for you and your family. Please come back and visit us again for any special occasion or just a fun getaway!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
A.
We were on our way to San Francisco and needed to stop at Cupertino for an event. This is a nice hotel, the staff is courteous and friendly, even the maid would greet us as we pass them in the hallway. Room is big and clean, bed is comfortable. Complimentary cook to order breakfast is awesome. We had a good stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to make you feel comfortable. Please come back and visit us the next time you need at place to stop!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Close enough to Levi Stadium"
Clean and spacious. Hotel staff was friendly and the continental breakfast offerings was great. We walked to Levi Stadium for the football game - about a mile and a half. It's not bad if you are willing to walk it and you can avoid the long traffic lines. Overall, this was an excellent stay!
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for such a great review! I am pleased you like our location and found the walk to Levi's Stadium not too far. I hope you will come to visit us again for another event at Levi's Stadium!
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Jordan
"NINERS ALL DAY STAY"
Great to stay there for a Niner game!!! 3 nights of comfort
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased you like our location and that we were able to make your stay a comfortable one. Please come and visit us again for the next 49ers game!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Abraham
"Very enjoyable"
Customer services was very good. Breakfast was great
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you were pleased with our Customer Service and Breakfast. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in the area!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Love the Embassy Suites!!"
Never disappointed with the Embassy Suites. Room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly and got me checked in right away. Love the free parking and complimentary breakfast in the mornings!
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for such a great review! It is always great to hear such wonderful feedback about our front desk staff. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Love it!
"A birthday treat!"
Enjoyed our stay at Embassy Suites as always. Hotel was amazing and breakfast was delicious with a wide variety of food! Walking distance to near by dance club/lounge. Had a great birthday celebration and stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our hotel for your birthday celebration! I am pleased our amenities and location were to your liking and hope you will come back again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Karla
"Noisy Room"
Everything was great only sugestion would have been the cooling condenser should have been built away or on top of the building Noisy room.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I understand you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize for the noisy room. I am pleased to hear though that everything else was great. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you will come stay with us the next time you are in the area!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Place to stay in Santa Clara"
Our hotel of choice when visiting our son who is attending Santa Clara University. Very close to Levi stadium and Great America. Very nice suites and the breakfast is good.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I am so pleased to hear we are your choice hotel when visiting your son! I always love hearing such great feedback on our location, suites and breakfast. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and I hope we see you the next time you're in town to visit your son!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
mario
"Loved it"
Loved it, will do it again.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I am so happy to hear your loved our hotel! It is always heartwarming to hear we made a good impression on our guests. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Cindy
"Loud"
Road noise was kind of loud and woke me up throughout the night also room had kind of a musty smell
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Santa Clara for your recent stay. I understand how frustrating the road noise can be and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. In the future please do not hesitate to contact our front desk staff if you are experiencing noise issues. They would be more than happy to move you to a quieter room if available. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to see you back again soon!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Enjoyed it and the Hotel Staff friendly and professional.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review! It is always great to hear when our staff has made a great impression on our guests. I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back the next time you are in the Santa Clara area!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great place to stay but not eat"
I stayed here while I was in the area for a conference. I was warmly greeted by the hotel staff and even though the outside of the hotel looked dated, the inside was decorated up to date and clean. The room was perfect for accommodating 2 people. The bathroom was very nice but the water pipes made noise when turning on the water. I would not recommend having a meal in the hotel restaurant. My guest and I sat down and waited 15 mins while the waiters and bartenders ignored us. When we finally were helped, our waitress was wonderful and made up for her co-workers rudeness. The food was good that night but the second night for dinner, I was very disappointed. The was thankful the hotel breakfast was included in my stay as it was convenient with many options.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I understand you have a choice on where to stay and apologize you had a less than stellar experience in our restaurant. I will be passing along your comments to our restaurant staff so we can use this experience as a training tool. I am pleased to hear though that you enjoyed your room and complimentary breakfast. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Tamara
"Dirty"
Dirty hotel,dirty room. Need to dust. Clean mirrors,room overview
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
mellie
"Nice, but not what I expected."
Was booked into a studio instead of a suite. I was told this was standard for booking through Hotels.com. Room was still nice, just not was we were expecting. Now I now.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize you were booked into a studio when you were expecting a suite. We are doing our best to make the distinction between the two a little more obvious for our guests. I am glad though that you were still able to enjoy your room even though it was not what you expected. Thank you again and I hope you will consider staying with us again!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel. Very clean, great breakfast. Very safe yet easy access to freeways. Great helpful staff too. We had a premium room where we got unlimited snacks, water, drinks, etc but it wasn't always filled and sometimes didn't work - When I called the staff they were always helpful and assisted us right away.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I'm so pleased to hear we were able to meet your expectations during your stay! I do apologize for the issues you experienced with our amenity cabinet but am glad our Front Desk staff was able to assist you. I will definitely tell them their efforts have not gone unnoticed. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again in the future!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Gishela
"Disappointing"
Couldn't tell it was an Embassy Suites. Thought I was at an OLD Motel 6
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our two-room suites. We do not have the typical atrium guests are used to with the Embassy Suites Brand but try our best to provide everyone with a great Embassy Suites experience. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Roy"
Very clean, friendly and prompt service
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were pleased with our service and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Roy
"My Stay in Santa Clara"
just great all around
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay in Santa Clara. I hope your future travels will land you in our area again soon we would love to have you back!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"NOISE!"
If you are on the 101 side of the hotel, it is really LOUD. Between the road noise and the dance club in the same parking lot, light sleepers will have an issue. The dance club provides security for the parking lot. The morning breakfast was good, but get there early for a table. Service was very pleasant.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I understand you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize you experienced noise issues and a crowed breakfast. If you are ever in need of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our front desk they are more than happy to get you a quieter room if available. I am happy to hear though you were pleased with our service and hope you will consider staying with us again!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great comfort for a weary body"
Excellent location. Great facilities near restaurants. Easy freeway access.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
I'm so happy to hear you were pleased with the location of our hotel! I appreciate you taking the time to review our property and we hope you see you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Phyllis
Great Rooms Great Service Free Breakfast
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for such a great review! It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us again!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
The hotel has a great breakfast option and the location was good for what I needed. Pretty close to Levi Stadium as well.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear your enjoyed our breakfast and location. We are very excited about the opening of the Levi's Stadium and it is nice to hear our guests are happy about it too! Thank you again and I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Very very good, but no wifi?? anyway I still love this place.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I understand your frustrations regarding the wifi in the rooms. We do offer complimentary wifi in all public areas which you are more than welcome to utilize the next time you are here. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
y
"No surprises"
Embassy Suites is a known offering and it does not disappoint. Staff highly responsive and food good -- only hope is that they give up the parking charge since it is do-it-yourself
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear we met your expectations. I understand your concerns regarding parking and I will be sure to pass along your comments to upper management. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Santa Clara area!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"wonderful stay at embassy suites"
Although we got to the hotel later than expected, we were greeted by a wonderful host. The hotel seemed to be full, with guests everywhere, yet we were given special attention. We had a premium suite with extra amenities from the snack machines. That was a big plus. As always, the next morning, breakfast was excellent. Love embassy suites.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you so much for a wonderful review! I am happy to hear our staff provided you with the quality customer service we always strive for. We appreciate your feedback and hope you come back and visit us the next time you are in the Santa Clara area.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Bre and Geo
"Happy"
Had a very pleasant stay..
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I'm so pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay. Please come back to visit us soon!
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Richard Cheng
"It was pleasant. Room was clean."
On 3rd floor smoking floor on one side had to walk thru not pleasant. Pool is small and spa. Had a experience iron needed cleaning left a stain on my clothes.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014