All hotels in Santa Clara, California, United States of America
2885 Lakeside Dr, Santa Clara, CA, 95054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Great location, wonderful staff"
The location was great and the hotel staff were amazing. Very helpful and courteous. We enjoyed the cook-to-order breakfast but missed the managers cocktail hour. Our room was located on the front side of the hotel and it got fairly loud at times from the night club next door. That was my only negative about our stay here. Overall stay was great, we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Dear Kristy: Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and staff during your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Santa Clara. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay. We apologize for the inconvenience of the noise from the nightclub next door. Please come back and see us; we'll ensure we put you in a room on the back side of the property, away from the nightclub. Best wishes and thanks again for choosing our hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Kristy
"Nice hotel close to Levi Stadium"
A nice hotel for our stay! We stayed two nights to attend an event at Levi Stadium. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Priscilla
"great place to stay! Great America 4 minutes away!"
Great breakfast! Really close to great fun at Great America!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Very nice stay and servuce was excellent so was the food.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Theresa
"Hotel room not clean"
at midnight, they gave me a room which hadn't been cleaned, yet. Had to repack and go back down to get another room. The rest of my stay was nice. Great breakfast!
Ray
"Terrible Room"
Arrived late at night, the bedding smelled like sweat, so I slept on the couch. Maid was very nice and changed out all of the bedding. Came back next evening and the room smelled like a sewer. The water drained from the toilet and allowed odor to smell up the room. Aired out the room for a couple hours. Asked for a spoon from wait staff and was treated very rudely. Will not return to this hotel
Doug
"Filthy Hotel"
The hotel was dirty. Bathroom and room had no windows and was undersized. Carpet in room And in hallways was filthy.
5 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"First class hotel at a resonable price."
this is a very nice facility. rooms were nicely updated. I will stay again. a bonus was the fireworks from Great America.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Dear David: So glad that you got to enjoy the fireworks from your room! That's always a fun treat! Thank you for staying with us, and come see us again soon.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
"i wont be back"
when we checked in for three days, we were given a room, without a suite, I have been staying in Embassy suites for over 20 years, and I wasnt aware that this Embassy suite, had standard rooms, without the suite, the room number plaque send suite as well, since since was the reason i had booked this hotel, that i wanted the suite, i called now to the manager who said he was sold out, and that that was the room i booked. I looked over the booking agreement, there was nothing that noted a standard, not suite room. On the second day I called and spoke to a different manager, who didnt tell me "that was the room you booked", and she changed me, but we did end up write in front of the ice machine, my daughter had to even go out the ice machine at one time to cut off the prolonged conversations that seemed to be happening there, as if it was an office water cooler. Well I won't be back to this embassy suites, it needs new management, and a renovation. I will say the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
theresa
"hotel location"
floor was very loud from teenagers in the hallways, other than that we loved the hotels. Great staff
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
albert d.
"Decent hotel, not so decent visitors..."
Stayed on a Saturday night so I wouldn't have to drive home and then back up to the area for an event I was attending. The room was fine, I do love the fact that they are as large as they are. It felt a little run down, but overall not bad. When I stepped off the elevator I noticed a filthy carpet. Not sure if they put me on the junkie floor or what. The hallway REEKED of marijuana, and the carpet was in dire need of cleaning. Not sure if the druggies were smoking marijuana in the hallway or if they were miraculously dragging the smell up from outside without effecting the elevators.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Johnathan
It was amazing!!! I will stay again!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
rebecca
"Very nice, clean and good breakfast!"
Nice, close to shopping. Clean rooms and good breakfast. Only one small drawback. You can hear the people in parking lot after leaving the night club close by. Other than that I had a great stay at this hotel. I would stay again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
victoria
"Nice hotel, close to Levi Stadium!"
Lovely hotel with nice rooms and a nice continental breakfast.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Not what I expected for the money..."
Carpeting in room appeared very dirty, hole in wall near the bed. Myself and my two daughters stayed overnight after a concert at Levi Stadium. Hotel did not have any record of my reservation that was fully paid, but accommodated us.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Excellent stay with kids."
Stayed here for an event at Levis Stadium, which was very close by. The layout of the suite room was very spacious with the bedroom in a completely separate room with a bedroom door. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
We hope you had a wonderful time at Levi's Stadium! Please come and see us again if your travels bring you back to the area. It was a pleasure having you with us.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Santa Clara stay"
It was a good stay, breakfast was great but pool was so small and was very crowded
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel with good breakfast and indoor pool"
Good place to stay with family. Love the pool, breakfast, gym and staff.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Nana
We enjoyed our stay very much. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.
Response by Embassy Suites Santa Clara - Silicon Valley/Great America
Dear Victoria: Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you with us. Please come back and see us soon.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Victoria
"Not a good hotel option - find another place"
Bad service, bad food, room had service issues...no one came to help. The place is pretty expensive and there are many other options close by that are better.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"great stay"
check in was easy and quick...room was clean when got there...my only problem was that I had to call twice to ask for new clean towels and have room serviced...but they either didn't let housekeeping know or forgot...eventually it got done...breakfast was good had variety of things...pool is small but we'll kept as well as spa...loved the complimentary happy hour...the bartender Juan was great and really resourceful. overall this was a good 2 night Stay....would come back again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Joselyn Gomez
"Average"
Decent hotel but are rooms furniture had a couple of rips throughout. Manager wasn't easy to deal with. I wouldn't stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Garrett
"Perfect location for us"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel was in the perfect location for us, as we visited Great America, the Winchester house, and spent a day in San Francisco.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Diana S
Everything was perfect. Clean and convenient to restaurants.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
linda
The breakfast buffet was nice as well as the evening reception. The only disappoinment was the toilet tissue. That may sound petty but some of the restaurants had thicker tissue.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Very disappointing."
Bath tub was dirty as there was a "hair ball" on the drain. Also there was NOT ONE Spanish television station - please! You are in California and many of us enjoy watching the new in Spanish. The bed was pathetic - it has outlived its useful life. It was slanted and I could not sleep all night because of this. Will not be returning to Embassy Suites. B
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Ampelia
"Emby rate"
Great location to nearby restaurants and shopping
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Rafael
"Good hotel for families"
The hotel was very nice and there is free breakfast and happy hour every day. Staff was courteous and friendly. The only hitch was I had made some changes to the reservation with Hotels.com and those were not reflected when I checked in. In addition, they charged us an incorrect room rate. Fortunately, I had my confirmation paperwork but it was annoying to have to deal with this. The hotel itself could use some updating but works well for families.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Business was pleasurable."
Loved the breakfast and happy hour!!! It made it completely worth it and set it apart from any other hotel in the area.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
Nicole
"Enjoyed the staff, but.."
The staff was wonderful and I enjoyed all of the complimentary features that came with the hotel. The only downfall was when we arrived our toilet was already flooded, our bathtub was scummy (I was literally trying not to slip in the tub) and the hot tub was so small :( not to mention the jets didn't work.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Jasmine
"Earthquake Game"
Family trip to attend Earthquake game. Expectations were met. I did not like having to pay for parking. It was not like we were staying in downtown San Francisco. Seems like just another way to increase revenue. Decor and room furniture can use a refresh. Breakfast was very good.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"concert trip"
Excellent concert just down the way
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Torrey
"Great hotel with a very accommodating staff"
A very nice hotel with friendly staff. Great clean and comfortable accommodations. The room came equipped with an Keurig coffee maker! I ordered room service at the height of the dinner hour and was told it would arrive in 30-45 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised that a friendly waiter brought it to the room in twenty minutes. The Embassy Suites offered free cocktails from 5:30-7:30 with light snacks each night and a complimentary breakfast buffet complete with an omelette bar. My only misgiving was the location of the room. I was on the seventh floor and all you could hear from the bedroom was the sounds of the vehicles on the freeway. Had to keep the TV on until I fell asleep to drown out the droning sounds. My recommendation would be to ask for a room on a lower floor and furthest away from the freeway. My Dad lives in Santa Clara and I will be happy to return to this wonderful hotel when I visit him next!
Other trip May 26, 2015
ShaRoam
"Made to order Omlettes"
This was the nicest hotels Ive stayed, The breackfast was like going to a restuant, They had made to order omlettes. The floor in was on had free drink and snack machines. It wasnt extra for WiFi. Parking was $6. but that is the cheapest I have ever paid.($20-$50 is normal)I can usaully find at least 1 thing I didn't like. But I can't think of any.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Strategically located"
The room was descent, clean, presentable, when we went to the bathroom, a distinct odor coming out of it greeted us. With California's Water Crisis, it is very understandable to use blackwater on the toilet tank, that might explain the unpleasant odor. Location was ideal though, situated along Highway 101, everything is accessible. When we got our bills, we were surprised that we were charged with bottled water that we never use, extra parking fee for the second day of our stay, for a single car that we use. Went to the front desk about it, which the staff, helped to fix. Overall, a comfortable stay, with only few surprises.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Ted
"So - So"
Check in line was very long - not prepared for the people coming to the event at levi stadium. No one explained the premium services that we were entitled to. The thermostat in our room was not functioning properly.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
If you are attending a event wear walking shoe!!! It is impossible to find a cab after an event:(
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Our stay for a concert"
We stayed here because we had a concert at levi stadium and it was fairly close about 2 miles. We had a wonderful stay. Very nice place. complimentary breakfast in the morning was just as good as in going to a restaurant if not better wide variety of food and a chef makin omelets. We will defanitly stay again in the future.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Definitely going back! ☺"
Everything about this hotel was wonderful... The breakfast was AMAZING!!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Bree and Dee
"Very nice clean and comfy beds"
Nice people nice breakfast and happy hour! Enjoy!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"All the employees were super helpful and friendly."
Really they went out of their way to help us. Breakfast was delish and the afternoon drinks and snacks saved the day when my oldest child didn't feel so great. The only bummer was the convention of teenagers staying at the hotel. They were a bit loud but after 9p they quieted right down and were respectful of our do not disturb sign. We had a really lovely stay and the indoor pool was a big hit with kids.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great hotel for levis stadium"
Staped here two night for wrestlemania 31 at levi's Stadium. Wonderful room with a very very friendly staff. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
garrett
Friendly staff,easy check-in & out.Hotel was clean & beds were very comfortable.Breakfast was free & very good!! Me & my nephew stayed here for 6 nights for Wrestlemania Close to Levi Stadium,and a 10 minute drive from San Jose.My only complaint is I sat in the hot tub but the jets don't work which they stated on the wall but I just wanted to relax.I would definitely stay here again,but only if I go to a Packers vs 49ers game
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Wrestlemania"
We were staying there for WrestleMania. It was a very nice time.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Keith
"Nice Stay will come back again"
The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Rooms were clean and fairly quiet. One drawback was the fact that room service is from 11am to 11pm and unfortunately I needed it outside of those hours.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Suite was amazing!"
I stayed at a premium suite in the 10th floor, it had a nice view and the room was cleaner than any hotel I've ever stayed at. Even the curtains were nicer quality. It had a nice living room with a full couch and a chair, tv, and a desk with chair and a center ottoman, coffeemaker, microwave and fridge. The private bedroom with king bed was very comfortable and bathroom was clean and very nice. My stay was very enjoyable beacuse of the room quality, it exceeded my expectations. I even got free access to drinks on the 10th floor and complimentary breakfast. This was my first time staying at a suite so I cant compare to other suites but it definitely convinced me to want to pay the extra money for a suite because it makes for a better experience. The service was also very good. If I ever came to Santa Clara again I would stay here again. Couldn't ask for a better hotel!
Kira
"Hotel Quality Deteriorated"
Although I've stayed here previously and was more than satisfied, this time the rooms condition was poor, there were people partying, some people partying threatened me outside of my room, and the carpet had stains on it. will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Aaron
"Great location, comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay. Hotel is in a great location- close to everything. Breakfast was very good as was the happy hour. Would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Paula
Great except for in room internet that didn't work most of the time.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice stay but..."
Nice stay but all the food on the buffet for breakfast was cold. ...eggs, bacon and french toast were all cold. The afternoon social was a nice surprise and very enjoyable.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015