All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy, GPS: 1402 S. Eads Street, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

pretty good complimentary breakfast, close to the metro station
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great stay. Access to DC and sites is easy"
Would recommend overall. We were there in January and the weather was very cold. We expected outside to be cold. The hotel's entrance doors were open a lot, tho, and that made the restaurant and seating ,common areas too cold to enjoy. Happy hour cold, breakfast cold Poor concierge employees very cold. Other times of the year would be better...OR rotational doors, Rooms was great and comfort in the room spot on
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Rooomate trip
"Best hotel stay experienced :)"
Best hotel stay I've experifnced. Booking the prenium suite was by far the best option. I loved the complimentary passes for breakfast and happy hour, also the access code to the vending machine. The only con was the cold draft in my bedroom, but the comfy bed and covers kept me warm.
3 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Dana
This hotel was great. The staff was genuinely nice and helpful. My boyfriend and I came for a trip to the Verizon Center to catch a Wizards game. The Verizon Center was not far at all. I called front desk for a cab and had one in about 5 minutes. The room was clean and nice. I'm a bit of a germaphobic and I had no problem with it. I didn't spot one dirty spot or anything. When we first got in the room there was a problem with the heat. Maintenance came and fixed it quickly and all was well. If I had to list one improvement it would be that the furniture looks a little outdated. But it was not really a problem. It didn't look dirty or run down, just not fashionable. Other than that, this hotel was wonderful. It was in a great location to restaurants and DC and I would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Talia
"quality service"
it was nice and clean and i love the staff and i enjoy the friendly peolpe there and i will always stay there at the embassy suites in crystal city
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Carolyn
"Hillbillies Hit The Capitol"
great deal thru hotels.com. Free booze for 2 hours every evening, great selection at free breakfast, all fresh, nice hot tub. Decent restaurant onsite, but walking distance to amazing variety of non-franchise joints to eat, drink and shmooze the locals. My hick buddies were ogling the T-girls in Freddie's until I wised 'em up. Too funny!
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
j andrew
"DC TRIP"
I wanted a room for $100 when I got there they told me there was a $27 parking charge no exception so I paid $127 ----- the carpet was stained , the hot water on the sink did not work they sent a man up but no fix , the entrance light bulb was burned out,the clerk told me breakfast ended at 10:30 actually was 9:30 so my wife missed it. I told them in the morning no response from the desk clerk,very dissapointed in a Hilton Property
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Stanley
"Can't Get Any Better Than This!!"
My boyfriend and I stayed 4 nights and had an excellent time from the moment we walked in. I have been coming to the D.C. area for years, but this was my boyfriend’s first visit. The great service, staff, food and clean and spacious suites are better than you could ever hope for. Rooms were standard Embassy Suites rooms with tons of space and had all we needed including fridge and microwave. The breakfast was superb and offered a variety of made to order omelets and buffet items such as scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes and gravy, French toast, mini pancakes, sausages, bacon, oatmeal and grits. There is a pastry section that serves varieties of bagels, breads, and Danishes. A beverage section with plenty of hot and cold drinks and a fruit and yogurt section for healthy eating is available too. The evening reception offers a plethora of cocktails and beer to choose from. There were different snack offering each night ranging from cheese/crackers (my personal fav!) to fruits/veggies and dip or chips/salsa. Although there is a complimentary shuttle service and is within walking distance to Metro station, we chose to rent a car. The underground parking facility was safe and kept us out of the cold. Please note to budget an additional $27 a day for parking. All in all, this is one of the best Hotels I have ever stayed at. D.C. is one of my favorite getaways and now I have a Hotel to call home when I am there! Thank you Embassy Suites Crystal City!
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Tara
"Good hotel near the airport"
The hotel has large suites and near the airport. The complementary breakfast is good. However, the self parking is very expensive.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
We stayed for three nights and every night at this hotel was very pleasing. The courtesy shuttle was a plus also.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Ed
"Quick Family Getaway"
We visited just for a few days and the hotel was close to the airport. We didn't need a rental car because they offered a shuttle service.Everyone was courteous and nice. We arrived early and was able to check in. The courtesy breakfast and Happy Hour was great. Their shuttle service also take you within a 2 mile radius for free. They had a schedule for drop off and pick up and they were always on time. We will definitely return.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
STACI
"D.C."
Great Hotel. our kids had lot of fun at the hotel pool.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Marcos
"Great experience!"
The complimentary cook-to-order breakfast was extremely good. The nightly cocktail hour was fantastic. Our suite was very clean and roomy!
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Suzanne
"Staff was courteous."
All staff had a friendly attitude. They were ready and willing to help. Breakfast service was very adequate.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Fernando
"Christmas in DC"
The room was clean, the breakfast buffet was great, the staff was friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely be back again.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
michelle
"Will Return"
Our stay was only one night, but it was very comfortable, with breakfast being the highlight of our stay. It was quite stuffy,though. I tried adjusting the temperature of the rooms, but nothing worked. It felt like 80 degrees in room. We had to sleep with tees without using blankets just to be able to breathe. I would stay in an ES again. Overall, an overlook, and it will not keep us away.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Lucila
"large room!"
Wonderful hotel for 5/6 people in a room, large and spacious ! Great breakfast buffet, we had a pretty view of the monument . Only complaint was that we were not able to control the temperature of the room, we got hot and were told to open the window, which worked but we still wished we could have controlled the temperature . Shuttle came 2xs an hour and took us right to the Pentagon City Metro, where the mall is at also. Sometimes we would just walk to the Crystal City Metro about 10 mins away instead of waiting for the shuttle.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Amazing breakfast. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Very nice location and not far from anything.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Family friendly hotel"
Great place for our family. The room was spacious. Nice to wake up and be able to eat breakfast right downstairs for free! We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"nice place/close to DCA airport."
great stay....pool hours are lousy!!!
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Convenient to DC."
Check in/out was easy. Breakfast was good and the surprise of a free drink in the evening was great! The room was spotless, comfortable and convenient to the elevator. The shuttle to the mall was great since the weather was cold and rainy. Parking was a little pricey, but it was a comfort to know my car was safe. I plan to make another weekend trip in January 2015! Great value.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
anonymus
"Excellent room at a great price"
Clean, silent and breakfast included. I like the self parking under the building but it can be full if you arrive late at night. Also some guest use 2 spaces to park and the hotel should call them up to fix their cars so other guests can also use it.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Luis
"great service"
Excellent service
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Lucy
"Semi-nice staff; uncomfortable beds"
Specifically, the comp bar staff bartenders were only ok. Front desk staff only ok with people in terms of patience. Our king bed was very uncomfortable, and the bed pull out, extremely uncomfortable. Breakfast food was good, but was a busy morning so traffic was not well managed.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Pablo
"Great location without big DC prices"
Great location especially if your visiting DC attractions! Very close to Metro stations and even a frequent free shuttle to Metro if you do not want to walk. We had a vehicle and it was nice parking in a secure parking garage under hotel (there is a fee but is still the best price compared to others). Great complimentary breakfast!
3 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
Felix
WILL NOT BE BACK - STAFF WAS VERY NICE - NO PROBLEM THERE - WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE HOT TUB WITH KIDS - EVEN WITH A STAFF MEMBER THERE
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"EMBASSY SUITES STAY"
MY FAMILY STAY AT EMBASSY SUITES IN CRYSTAL CITY WAS FABULOUS. WE DEFINITELY WILL BE STAYING THERE AGAIN. THE RATE WAS GREAT AND THE ROOM, POOL, AND BREAKFAST WAS LOVELY. THE STAFF WAS VERY POLITE AND NICE. IT WAS MY 7 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY THEY EVEN GAVE HIM SOME TREATS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. THANK YOU GUYS
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
latoya
"Excellent hotel for the price!"
Hotel was lovely, room was clean, and modern, with bedroom in separate area from the sitting room. Breakfast buffet offered a very nice variety, including an omelet station where they custom make your omelet. Would definitely recommend! We were there in December 2014, and only paid $89 after taxes for one night. I have stayed at hotels that were over $200 per night, that were not as nice as this hotel!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great stay! Nearby a ton of stores and restaurants"
My stay was short but very relaxing. The entire staff was very accommodating and generous. The only issue I had was that my coffee maker in my room didn't work, but based on the service, I am sure had I asked for it to be replaced it would have been. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable. This hotel is a 9 minute walk to the subway station but they also offer a shuttle to the subway. Not to mention, if you book a premium suite, you get free snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) throughout your stay! Great for people with kids or a sweet tooth!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"Enchanted forest"
Loved it especially the hot tub
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Lauren
"michelle review"
It's was very comfortable and clean no problem
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
It was a great stay. Accommodations were top.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Gladys
Very relaxing hotel was extremely nice, the service was very good. Will be visiting again great!
3 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Hotel had a beautiful lobby and restaurant area and it was also in a great location, staff was excellent, and the room was very spacious and clean! I would recommend it to anybody!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Weekend in D.C."
Odd shaped room with long wall of window in suite area. The room was cold. When we turned up the heater for that room, the bedroom was too hot. Unable to regulate temperature evenly throughout the suite. The room was a good value and the breakfast was great.
4 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Clint
"Weekend Wizard Getaway!"
The staff was welcoming! The service was great! The breakfast was over the top!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great stay at Embassy Suites Crystal City Hotel"
The stay was very comfortable. Nice and peaceful, great staff and the breakfast was excellent. I will recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Tyriek
A nice hotel with good location
5 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Zhongwu
"wifi"
wifi was horrible couldn't get anything done online just really threw me off probably won't return But I must say staffs from the front desks dinning and housekeeping were great nice breakfast and happy hours
julius
Great! Staff very pleasant and accommodating! Surprise happy hour breakfast snacks and bottled water in the room.
"Excellent service,sumptuous breakfast ,comfortable"
Very pleasant stay,all Restaurants are 2-3 blocks away,free ride back and foth to airport and Metro stations and if like to drink,you cannot beat free happy hours in evening.
cyrus
"Awosome!!!!"
My stay was great! The breakfast was awosome! The comfort of the room was the best. I would make embassy suite my first choice.
4 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Lynn
"Great price, great stay"
Great hotel. The staff is fantastic and the rooms are very big and clean. Free happy hour and breakfast. Food is okay, but the selection was good. I highly recommend
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Holly
"October 2014"
The hotel, room, staff and location were all good. The only other comment is the room and lobby had a bit of a "smoking" smell.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"GREAT stay!"
On day 2 the room was not serviced. Other than that, our stay was GREAT!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Evangelyn
"My weekend..."
Stay was nice; quite short, but nice. Parking, as with most hotel in the area, was extremely pricey in my opinion for one night, but it was a good stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Enoyable Stay"
The Staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel services to the local restaurants and Pentagon Mall were excellent. We also enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Great location for a visit to our Nation's Capital. Will recommend this hotel to others who may be traveling to the Washington D.C. area!!
4 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Glenda
"Standard big corporate hotel experience"
It's a standard Embassy Suites, just super overpriced. Staff is friendly. Saw a roach at breakfast. And overall, breakfast is pretty basic/tasteless. Good location - shuttles to reagan and pentagon city metro. No shuttles to IAD. Considering there are so many other similarly priced places in the area - no loyalty to return here. Not a very distinguishing experience either way - Standard big corporate hotel experience.
10 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"WONDERFUL!"
The room was spacious. With two rooms, it was easy to relax while my aunt was in the other room watching t.v. Breakfast was great! Staff was very kind and accommodating. They even stored our bags after we checked out so we could site see before our flight.The location was very convenient, we were able to walk a trail to the monuments. The hotel also gave us a paper with all of the local restaurants with cuisines that they shuttled to.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Embassy Suites at Crystal City rocks"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The full breakfast was appreciated and delicious. Liked the "convenience store" inside the lobby. Enjoyed the restaurant and room service. The courtesy shuttle to the mall was so convenient, especially for metro service. It was always on time so we were always where we needed to be on time.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014