All hotels in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3 Stettler Ave, US Route 11 and 15, Selinsgrove, PA, 17876, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"I'll be back!"
Very friendly staff at the desk! Breakfast had everything -- even raw sugar! I would definitely return to this comfortable motel.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Joan
"Nice but improve staffing"
We often stay here visiting our daughter in college. This weekend the hotel staff was virtually non existent. The day we checked in, I called the front desk for the wifi password and got no answer. The next morning at breakfast there were a few items they ran out of but I could not find anyone to ask for over 10 minutes and eventually gave up. Finally trying to check out, again no one to be found. I left our key on the counter and left.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice room, but can't say the same about the staff!"
The beds were very comfortable and the room was nice and clean. The manager at the hotel desk was unfriendly though and not service oriented / helpful. Our room was pre-paid on-line, but the hotel double-charged us. They did rectify the problem for us, but no credit goes to the manager on staff that day.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Comment area means nothing when booking on hotel.c"
It was not the hotel I was disgusted with, it was what I got when I got there. I booked 4 rooms under my name and had 4 rooms booked for the 4 people that I put in the rooms. In comments when booking I needed 1 handicapped room for myself and nothing in the comment area ever made it to the hotel. The person who was at the desk informed me that she could not do anything. The hotel was booked. The manager remembered me from last year and was able to move things around and give me a handicapped room but if she was not there- I have no clue. I would have had 4 days without a shower.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Highly satisfied. Staff was helpful and friendly. Room clean. Good breakfast.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"just visiting"
Nice breakfast. Freindly staff
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"nice!"
Nice hotel, right next to mall & red robin.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Wonderful!!"
Staff was amazing, kind and comforting! Very attentive!
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Anna
"Great hotel and good night sleep"
The room and the bed were very comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again. The only negative, which was very minor, was the entrance to the hotel was down a side street that was not at a light which made it a bit tricky in the dark turning into, but not such a big deal that would make me stay elsewhere...maybe just a lighted mini sign would have helped.Lots of restaurants and stores close by...was nice.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Alexandria
Stayed for a night while visiting colleges . . . hotel was clean, comfortable and suited all our needs . . . would stay again :)
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great place ..."
We had a wonderful weekend in part thanks for this hotel which provided us with comfort, coziness, a clean room, and in-room amenities at a decent price.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Victor
We were very pleased with our stay. The room was very well appointed, especially for the price. I travel frequently for business and always find Hamptons and the Hilton chain quite comfortable.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
kim
"Wonderful!"
Loved this hotel. Worth driving the 15 minutes to stay there.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
The mattress was not of good quality or perhaps just too old. Very soft with little to no springs in the middle. My husband and I kept falling in the "hole". The night we arrived 2 spiders were under the pillow. The staff was more than friendly, but could not move us to another room as they were sold out.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Thin Walls"
Very clean, but the walls are very thin and didn't get much sleep because of it.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
Beautiful hotel and very clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and checked us in and out quickly. Bed was extremely comfortable and clean.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
barb
I needed a room to visit a friend. The hotel was very nice and the staff were very professional. The hotel is a little off the main road which is good because it was quiet.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Great hotel with friendly staff"
Pool, hot tub, and Hampton bed- What more could you ask for!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good Hotel in Good Location"
Very good, very enjoyable. Nice pool.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Terry S
"Great staff does not make up for physical defects"
If you'd like to hear the conversations in the room next door, have I got the hotel for you. If you like your headboard jumping when the room next door flops into their bed, have I got the hotel for you... That said, the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient for check in, the room was clean, etc...
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
family traveler
"Great hotel; value and comfort were excellent!"
Loved this hotel. The room was a very nice size and comfortable. My favorite part was that the pool was open until 11 pm... many hotel pools close at 10 pm or earlier.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"close to shopping"
very clean - staff was very good - breakfast was excellent - beautiful pool area. excellent service - I would deffintly stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Charles stewart
The room was perfect the staff were very friendly. The pool was an added plus and breakfast was great. I would highly recommend the hotel to friends ad family.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Lynne Dager
Excellent experience!! Hotel is well located for access to a lot of fun things to do. A nice clean Mall and lots of restaurants available close to the Hotel.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"One of the nicer Hampton Inns we've stayed at"
Room was beautiful - decorated nicer than other Hamptons we've stayed at (and they are our hotel of choice). Breakfast was terrific and staff was very friendly (especially the breakfast staff). Would definitely stay again as it's a good halfway point for us on the way to visit family in Western NY.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Bad hotel"
The AC Didn't work every hot in the room . The pool was closed And the housekeeper never clean the room
"Normally very satisfied"
We stay at this hotel almost every 2 years and normally I would have nothing but good things to say. It is always very clean, staff are always very friendly and helpful, and facilities are typically pleasing and we love the free continental breakfast. All those things were again excellent, however... I cannot begin to explain how upset I was, or more importantly how disappointed my two children were when we arrived at this hotel to start a summer vacation and after 4 hours in a car, I had to tell my kids the pool was closed for renovations. This was extremely poor planning on the part of Hotel management. 1 week after school let out they decided was a good time for pool renovations? I wonder if this same management team were to run a ski resort they would close ski lifts in December for upgrades? To add insult to injury the large sign out front of the building had, you guessed it "heated indoor pool" written on the banner (see photo). Aside from this terrible planning the hotel was again fine. The fact that they closed the pool one week into summer vacation was extremely disappointing. I was not the only one at the hotel with the same complaint.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice hotel but pool closed for reno"
Sign at checkin said pool and hot tub were closed for renovation. After traveling 12 hours with two kids who talked of nothing but the pool, I was very frustrated. Checked the internet for other area indoor pool hotels but found nothing. However I did find that I overpaid for this hotel thru Expedia. The entrance to this hotel parking lot is also convaluted and very difficult to see at night.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Melinda
"Hampton Inn, Selinsgrove, PA review"
I found everyone to be friendly and quality to be super.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
LindaA
Rooms were very clean as was the whole hotel. kind & friendly service.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
amy hardy
"Nice location to the shops"
My only complaint was the maid service...we were there a total of 4 nights and not once did the room get a full service. We were there on vacation for a graduation so no, we were not out of our room at the crack of dawn; that does not mean you don't service the room. What was sad was a maid definitely came in because she replaced towels 2/4 (50%) mornings but NEVER cleaned it or made our beds! We even complained to the front desk people and it never got cleaned! Besides that, they stay was nice...friendly staff, good location to the restaurants, clean hotel, great breakfast.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Breakfast, what breakfast?"
The room was clean and the beds comfortable. Curtains did not block the morning sun, and the view of the carport roof was spectacular. There was little food for the first morning's breakfast and had to ask for condiments as they had not been restocked. The second morning (Easter Sunday), there were on a few sausage links, no eggs, butter or cream cheese for the remaining bagel. A visiting sports team had stuffed their pockets, so we were told, and they had no back up supply of food. Pretty poor planning for a holiday weekend, I must say. On the other hand, upon checking out I told the manager how disappointed we were when booking the room we were looking for breakfast to be included and there was none. She refunded a night's stay, which was a pleasant surprise. We just may try this location again.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
A & C Bru
"excellent"
Room was clean. Service exemplary. Breakfast ran out quickly but excellent overall.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice place, pleasant surprise!"
Clean, well kept and newish rooms & hotel. Staff was very friendly (and opened breakfast a little early since we had to leave early). We would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Clean, comfortable room"
The rooms looked new, and were clean and spacious. I've stayed at a number of Hampton Inns, and liked this one the best. Breakfast is the typical one you get for free. Nothing to write home about, but good. There was ample parking and the hotel is close to a number of restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
The room was beautiful. I come there often and the upgrade was fantastic. The front desk worker was wonderful
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Yvonne
"Very nice, clean hotel"
This hotel was very nice and clean. My only complaint was it is very under staffed.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
jennifer
I was extremely disappointed to learn this Hampton Inn did not have a bar or cocktail lounge upon my arrival. For this is the reason I booked my reservation there. The website said you had a lounge!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
Patricia Tidd
"Major disappointment"
We chose to pay the high price of this hotel due to the pool and spa. When we arrived and headed to the pool area, there was a sign on the door stating the spa was out of order. A little disappointed, we continued on to the pool. It was absolutely filthy. We ended up having to stay in the room all night (2 kids, my husband and myself). My parents had a room across the hallway, who chose this hotel for same reason. The lady at front desk did nothing to rectify the situation.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Great Place when visiting Selinsgrove"
Pleasantly surprised with the accomodations. Had a 2 queen size bed room and everything looked new and clean and very comfortable bed. Hotel offered free coffee/tea service on a 24hr basis along with fresh fruit and a free breakfast in the morning that was very nice. Staff was pleasant and very helpful, definitely staying here when I'm in town next month
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
SU Parent
"super clean...fresh smelling room!"
Helpful staff, beautiful room, great breakfast!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Cherry
"Best Hotel in Selinsgrove"
Great location, very clean and quiet. Continental breakfast was good and the price was reasonable for New Year's Eve.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
MrBarkley
"Nice room for decent price"
Nicest hotel room I have stayed in for the price range which was reasonable. Very clean. Spacious bathroom. A/C /heat worked well. Some things that could be improved: toilet water running long time, bed center sagged, room keycard not working well, and loud party in lobby and front desk when I came back late. Location is convienent to shopping and restuarants and major route of travel. Overall, I am satisfied and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Entrance before sign"
The entrance is easy to see but remember that the entrance to the hotel is on a side road and it is the road before the Hampton sign. Also the whirlpool is freezing pool is warmer
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Hampton Inn - Selingsgrove/Shamokin Dam"
We attended a concert in State College (Friday) & my husband had a work committment in Selingsgrove (Saturday), so we were looking for a place to stay closer to where we had to be Saturday. We had an extremely late check-in, and the staff member at the desk offered us a late check-out which was really nice! The room was very clean & comfortable. The free breakfast was good & serving area was nice. Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE"
.IT WAS GREAT
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
DAVID
"ok"
The biggest issue was when I came in for the night - there was no parking. Several guests had parked perpendicularly in spots with trailers so there was not enough parking for others. The staff just told me to park in front of the dumpster but that was already taken. Had to park around the corner on a side street. Uncomfortable walking at night alone on a dark street in a rather industrial area. Other guests were very loud in the AM and the walls seemed paper thin.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
S
it was a great value, the bedding, pillows, carpet, all much above average. very comfortable, the staff over food court care about what they do !! Breakfast was fresh and great the waffles taste great !! fresh milk. wow this is what i told the staff i would because they earned it.thank you ed
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
ed gallimore
"Vacation 2013"
We stayed with you to go visit Pine Creek Gorge. Your Hotel is EXCELLENT! Couldn't have asked for it to be any more comfortable, clean, and a courtesy staff and good breakfast. We will stay there again when we travel through again some day! THANK YOU!!!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Debbie
"Hampton Selinsgrove"
Very nice smaller Hampton ....the only negative was there was a lot of loud hammering type of banging in the lobby that woke me up. I work/travel late and usually don't get up until 8:30-9am.Staff was very friendly and made every accommodation I requested as my room was in close walking proximity because of recent ankle surgery. The least expensive Hampton Inn in the region.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013