All hotels in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States of America
3 Stettler AveUS Route 11 and 15, SelinsgrovePA17876United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Value for money
    Clean
    Great pool
    Bad amenities
"planning to stay again"
The staff at this hotel was wonderful. The environment was calm,clean and felt like home. The hotel was secure and locked between 10pm and 6 am and can only be opened with an active room key. The pool area was clean and so we're the rooms. Breakfast was plentiful and healthy options were available. Great for families,couple and business trips.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Trisha
breakfast marginal at best.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
william
"Great family trip"
The staff was great! They brought the kids gift bags, and pool noodles. The room was nice but, not very clean. I found a pill under the chair in the room. Pool/hot tub area was clean. Breakfast was as good as one could expect.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Kent
"Practically perfect ."
Overall happy. Bed a little soft . Cable TV card was sticky w junk . Driveway in was a little tricky . Industrial view . Entrance was welcoming .I would still stay again .
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Anna
"Comfortable"
As always, the beds and pillows are extremely comfortable but I was a bit disappointed with this stay. I had been here once before and found my first stay much better. The staff was friendly and accommodating but this time our room smelled like a football locker. I had to constantly use Febreze to try and cover it or keep the temperature very cold so not wouldn't be so intense. It was coming from the air conditioning unit and smelled as if the filter hadn't been changed, ever.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"Awful bed in the handicap room."
Wifi poor. Breakfast. Nice layout but cook was slow and not very nice. My eggs were undercooked and when I asked him to cook them a bit more, it took 15 mins. Ugh.
Other trip Nov 8, 2015
cceb
Was good, but there is a good amount of noise (stayed on the second floor) in the ceiling from the room above.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Emil
I would stay here again. I left some items in my room after checkout; Tina was prompt in locating them and overnighting them to me. Breakfast and front desk staff was pleasant.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Michele
"Enjoyable stay"
Very clean- Hampton Inn always consistently good!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
michelle
"Worst stay in 50+ years of travel"
Made reservation well in advance for a 3 day stay and I was given a first floor room. The noise level from the lobby was loud until midnight and later (expressed concern, told by staff they are a "social hotel"). Adjacent room each night had loud talking well into the night. The 3rd night this persisted until 2:00 AM. The first night, I was promised a credit, no doubt to suppress my disappointment. Later refused. They would only allow a move to a different room if I could be at their front desk immediately after 11:00AM. This is not possible when you have activities that take you away from the hotel during the day. No other solution offered by staff. Basically, I was stuck in a terrible situation, could not move to another room. Other hotels in area were booked solid.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
UnhappyTraveler
Emergency alarm was ring by heavy sound in night time by malfunction. Next room sound was noisy.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
excelet
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
jose
One of our rooms had an odor in the room from a/c unit.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
dave
"Stay was ok"
The place was clean. The bathroom sink was clogged when we arrived. The clerk could not get my UTAS corporate discount to apply, so it cost us more to stay there. The pool was open when we arrived then the last 2 1/2 days it was closed. We planned on coming back to the hotel at night after our day trips to enjoy the pool and did not happen. The hotel is very difficult to access during heavy traffic times
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Digger
"Beds not made, short staff"
An obviously overworked staff person, only one on duty.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great, Clean place to stay."
We was very impressed with the Hampton Inn. I am very picky about the rooms and it was very clean. The bathroom was very spacious. The staff was so friendly. Breakfast was great also. Tricky crossing traffic to get in but the staff told us how to take a different road to prevent crossing traffic. Highly recommend staying here.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Beth
No problems except two minor things: the room smelled kind of strange - maybe it was some kind of cleaning agent. Not that big a deal. Second, we askes for an 11am checkout and were told that only Hamptons members at the level of diamond or emerald or some such jewel could have an extension on the normal 10am checkout - otherwise we would have been charged for an extra half day.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Christopher
"Very nice hotel"
We had a nice stay there, while doing some activities with the kids within an hour range (cave boating, steam train ride, mine trip, Dutch Wonderland, etc). The hotel is clean and convenient. Nice pool which we had pretty much to ourselves.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Excellent decor & furnishings.Will be returning."
Everything was lovely except the walls were too thin. Able to hear everything next door including the pipes.
Other trip May 24, 2015
D
"I'll be back!"
Very friendly staff at the desk! Breakfast had everything -- even raw sugar! I would definitely return to this comfortable motel.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Joan
"Nice but improve staffing"
We often stay here visiting our daughter in college. This weekend the hotel staff was virtually non existent. The day we checked in, I called the front desk for the wifi password and got no answer. The next morning at breakfast there were a few items they ran out of but I could not find anyone to ask for over 10 minutes and eventually gave up. Finally trying to check out, again no one to be found. I left our key on the counter and left.
Response by Hampton Inn Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam
Thank you for choosing our Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam PA Hampton Inn for your travel needs. I apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations. I want to thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you back this way again soon! Have a wonderful day and Safe Travels!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice room, but can't say the same about the staff!"
The beds were very comfortable and the room was nice and clean. The manager at the hotel desk was unfriendly though and not service oriented / helpful. Our room was pre-paid on-line, but the hotel double-charged us. They did rectify the problem for us, but no credit goes to the manager on staff that day.
Response by Hampton Inn Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam
Thank you for choosing our Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam PA Hampton Inn for your travel needs. I am pleased that we have exceeded all your expectations. I want to thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you back this way again soon! Have a wonderful day and Safe Travels!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Great place, just a little noise from 3rd floor above us.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Sean
"This is a very nice and clean place to stay."
The girls had a wonderful time in the swimming pool.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Stac
Good hotel to stay at if visiting Bucknell when there is a lack of availability in Lewisburg.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Sam
"Great family hotel"
We travelled with a group from CT for a nearby barrel festival (vaulting on horseback minus the horses!) We had a one night stay and found everything about this hotel to exceed our expectations! The entire hotel, from lobby to pool to rooms, was exceptionally clean! The beds were comfortable, bathrooms spotless, inclusive continental breakfast plentiful with lots of options, and front desk staff pleasant and professional! It was also so nice to be greeted in the hallways by service staff! If we're ever in the area again then this will most definitely be our hotel of choice! One more thing to note... there was plenty of shopping and dining options in the immediate area also! A huge shout out to the Red Robbin crew who were originally told we had a party of 7 which soon turned into 17 as more people decided to join us! We were seated & fed without an hassle or waiting for our good! A great experience overall, the people we experienced in PA were nothing short of amazing!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
trish
"Consistent Quality!"
My husband and I stay at a Hampton Inn because we know that we can ALWAYS count on the consistent quality. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The facilities are perfect for our needs. In addition, the cleanliness and attention to details is superb. Staying at the Hampton Inn makes us feel very comfortable when we are away from home. Also, as we are leaving, we're already thinking about a future stay at the Hampton Inn.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Marlane
"Comment area means nothing when booking on hotel.c"
It was not the hotel I was disgusted with, it was what I got when I got there. I booked 4 rooms under my name and had 4 rooms booked for the 4 people that I put in the rooms. In comments when booking I needed 1 handicapped room for myself and nothing in the comment area ever made it to the hotel. The person who was at the desk informed me that she could not do anything. The hotel was booked. The manager remembered me from last year and was able to move things around and give me a handicapped room but if she was not there- I have no clue. I would have had 4 days without a shower.
Response by Hampton Inn Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam
Thank you for choosing our Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam PA Hampton Inn for your travel needs. I apologize that we did not meet all your expectations. I want to thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you back this way again soon! Have a wonderful day and Safe Travels!
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
FIlling breakfast buffet and an indoor pool make this hotel stand out from others nearby.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Very hospitable staff in one of the more modern and larger hotels in the area.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Highly satisfied. Staff was helpful and friendly. Room clean. Good breakfast.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"just visiting"
Nice breakfast. Freindly staff
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"nice!"
Nice hotel, right next to mall & red robin.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Wonderful!!"
Staff was amazing, kind and comforting! Very attentive!
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Anna
"Great hotel and good night sleep"
The room and the bed were very comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again. The only negative, which was very minor, was the entrance to the hotel was down a side street that was not at a light which made it a bit tricky in the dark turning into, but not such a big deal that would make me stay elsewhere...maybe just a lighted mini sign would have helped.Lots of restaurants and stores close by...was nice.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Alexandria
Stayed for a night while visiting colleges . . . hotel was clean, comfortable and suited all our needs . . . would stay again :)
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great place ..."
We had a wonderful weekend in part thanks for this hotel which provided us with comfort, coziness, a clean room, and in-room amenities at a decent price.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Victor
We were told when we booked our room we would have 2 queen beds and a sofa with a bed that we could pull out. We were disappointed that was not the case as it made sleeping arrangements a little uncomfortable...however, this is not the fault of the hotel but of the person we booked through. Everything else was great. It is a little hard to get in and out of with the traffic pattern as it is but that is doable as well.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
We were very pleased with our stay. The room was very well appointed, especially for the price. I travel frequently for business and always find Hamptons and the Hilton chain quite comfortable.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
kim
"Wonderful!"
Loved this hotel. Worth driving the 15 minutes to stay there.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
The mattress was not of good quality or perhaps just too old. Very soft with little to no springs in the middle. My husband and I kept falling in the "hole". The night we arrived 2 spiders were under the pillow. The staff was more than friendly, but could not move us to another room as they were sold out.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Thin Walls"
Very clean, but the walls are very thin and didn't get much sleep because of it.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
Beautiful hotel and very clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and checked us in and out quickly. Bed was extremely comfortable and clean.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
barb
I needed a room to visit a friend. The hotel was very nice and the staff were very professional. The hotel is a little off the main road which is good because it was quiet.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Great hotel with friendly staff"
Pool, hot tub, and Hampton bed- What more could you ask for!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good Hotel in Good Location"
Very good, very enjoyable. Nice pool.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Terry S
"Wrong map"
Stay was very good, the instructions of how to get there (sent to me by Hotels.com) was misleading - it showed a location about 1-2 miles away.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Arie
"Great staff does not make up for physical defects"
If you'd like to hear the conversations in the room next door, have I got the hotel for you. If you like your headboard jumping when the room next door flops into their bed, have I got the hotel for you... That said, the front desk staff was very friendly and efficient for check in, the room was clean, etc...
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
family traveler
"Great hotel; value and comfort were excellent!"
Loved this hotel. The room was a very nice size and comfortable. My favorite part was that the pool was open until 11 pm... many hotel pools close at 10 pm or earlier.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"close to shopping"
very clean - staff was very good - breakfast was excellent - beautiful pool area. excellent service - I would deffintly stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014