All hotels in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States of America
3 Stettler Ave, US Route 11 and 15, Selinsgrove, PA, 17876, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
    Great pool
    Great room
"One of the nicer Hampton Inns we've stayed at"
Room was beautiful - decorated nicer than other Hamptons we've stayed at (and they are our hotel of choice). Breakfast was terrific and staff was very friendly (especially the breakfast staff). Would definitely stay again as it's a good halfway point for us on the way to visit family in Western NY.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Bad hotel"
The AC Didn't work every hot in the room . The pool was closed And the housekeeper never clean the room
"Normally very satisfied"
We stay at this hotel almost every 2 years and normally I would have nothing but good things to say. It is always very clean, staff are always very friendly and helpful, and facilities are typically pleasing and we love the free continental breakfast. All those things were again excellent, however... I cannot begin to explain how upset I was, or more importantly how disappointed my two children were when we arrived at this hotel to start a summer vacation and after 4 hours in a car, I had to tell my kids the pool was closed for renovations. This was extremely poor planning on the part of Hotel management. 1 week after school let out they decided was a good time for pool renovations? I wonder if this same management team were to run a ski resort they would close ski lifts in December for upgrades? To add insult to injury the large sign out front of the building had, you guessed it "heated indoor pool" written on the banner (see photo). Aside from this terrible planning the hotel was again fine. The fact that they closed the pool one week into summer vacation was extremely disappointing. I was not the only one at the hotel with the same complaint.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice hotel but pool closed for reno"
Sign at checkin said pool and hot tub were closed for renovation. After traveling 12 hours with two kids who talked of nothing but the pool, I was very frustrated. Checked the internet for other area indoor pool hotels but found nothing. However I did find that I overpaid for this hotel thru Expedia. The entrance to this hotel parking lot is also convaluted and very difficult to see at night.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Melinda
"Hampton Inn, Selinsgrove, PA review"
I found everyone to be friendly and quality to be super.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
LindaA
Rooms were very clean as was the whole hotel. kind & friendly service.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
amy hardy
"Nice location to the shops"
My only complaint was the maid service...we were there a total of 4 nights and not once did the room get a full service. We were there on vacation for a graduation so no, we were not out of our room at the crack of dawn; that does not mean you don't service the room. What was sad was a maid definitely came in because she replaced towels 2/4 (50%) mornings but NEVER cleaned it or made our beds! We even complained to the front desk people and it never got cleaned! Besides that, they stay was nice...friendly staff, good location to the restaurants, clean hotel, great breakfast.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Breakfast, what breakfast?"
The room was clean and the beds comfortable. Curtains did not block the morning sun, and the view of the carport roof was spectacular. There was little food for the first morning's breakfast and had to ask for condiments as they had not been restocked. The second morning (Easter Sunday), there were on a few sausage links, no eggs, butter or cream cheese for the remaining bagel. A visiting sports team had stuffed their pockets, so we were told, and they had no back up supply of food. Pretty poor planning for a holiday weekend, I must say. On the other hand, upon checking out I told the manager how disappointed we were when booking the room we were looking for breakfast to be included and there was none. She refunded a night's stay, which was a pleasant surprise. We just may try this location again.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
A & C Bru
"excellent"
Room was clean. Service exemplary. Breakfast ran out quickly but excellent overall.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice place, pleasant surprise!"
Clean, well kept and newish rooms & hotel. Staff was very friendly (and opened breakfast a little early since we had to leave early). We would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Clean, comfortable room"
The rooms looked new, and were clean and spacious. I've stayed at a number of Hampton Inns, and liked this one the best. Breakfast is the typical one you get for free. Nothing to write home about, but good. There was ample parking and the hotel is close to a number of restaurants.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
The room was beautiful. I come there often and the upgrade was fantastic. The front desk worker was wonderful
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Yvonne
"Very nice, clean hotel"
This hotel was very nice and clean. My only complaint was it is very under staffed.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
jennifer
I was extremely disappointed to learn this Hampton Inn did not have a bar or cocktail lounge upon my arrival. For this is the reason I booked my reservation there. The website said you had a lounge!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
Patricia Tidd
"Major disappointment"
We chose to pay the high price of this hotel due to the pool and spa. When we arrived and headed to the pool area, there was a sign on the door stating the spa was out of order. A little disappointed, we continued on to the pool. It was absolutely filthy. We ended up having to stay in the room all night (2 kids, my husband and myself). My parents had a room across the hallway, who chose this hotel for same reason. The lady at front desk did nothing to rectify the situation.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Great Place when visiting Selinsgrove"
Pleasantly surprised with the accomodations. Had a 2 queen size bed room and everything looked new and clean and very comfortable bed. Hotel offered free coffee/tea service on a 24hr basis along with fresh fruit and a free breakfast in the morning that was very nice. Staff was pleasant and very helpful, definitely staying here when I'm in town next month
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
SU Parent
"super clean...fresh smelling room!"
Helpful staff, beautiful room, great breakfast!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Cherry
"Best Hotel in Selinsgrove"
Great location, very clean and quiet. Continental breakfast was good and the price was reasonable for New Year's Eve.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
MrBarkley
"Nice room for decent price"
Nicest hotel room I have stayed in for the price range which was reasonable. Very clean. Spacious bathroom. A/C /heat worked well. Some things that could be improved: toilet water running long time, bed center sagged, room keycard not working well, and loud party in lobby and front desk when I came back late. Location is convienent to shopping and restuarants and major route of travel. Overall, I am satisfied and would stay again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Entrance before sign"
The entrance is easy to see but remember that the entrance to the hotel is on a side road and it is the road before the Hampton sign. Also the whirlpool is freezing pool is warmer
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Hampton Inn - Selingsgrove/Shamokin Dam"
We attended a concert in State College (Friday) & my husband had a work committment in Selingsgrove (Saturday), so we were looking for a place to stay closer to where we had to be Saturday. We had an extremely late check-in, and the staff member at the desk offered us a late check-out which was really nice! The room was very clean & comfortable. The free breakfast was good & serving area was nice. Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE"
.IT WAS GREAT
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
DAVID
"ok"
The biggest issue was when I came in for the night - there was no parking. Several guests had parked perpendicularly in spots with trailers so there was not enough parking for others. The staff just told me to park in front of the dumpster but that was already taken. Had to park around the corner on a side street. Uncomfortable walking at night alone on a dark street in a rather industrial area. Other guests were very loud in the AM and the walls seemed paper thin.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
S
it was a great value, the bedding, pillows, carpet, all much above average. very comfortable, the staff over food court care about what they do !! Breakfast was fresh and great the waffles taste great !! fresh milk. wow this is what i told the staff i would because they earned it.thank you ed
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
ed gallimore
"Vacation 2013"
We stayed with you to go visit Pine Creek Gorge. Your Hotel is EXCELLENT! Couldn't have asked for it to be any more comfortable, clean, and a courtesy staff and good breakfast. We will stay there again when we travel through again some day! THANK YOU!!!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Debbie
"Hampton Selinsgrove"
Very nice smaller Hampton ....the only negative was there was a lot of loud hammering type of banging in the lobby that woke me up. I work/travel late and usually don't get up until 8:30-9am.Staff was very friendly and made every accommodation I requested as my room was in close walking proximity because of recent ankle surgery. The least expensive Hampton Inn in the region.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
J. Davis
"Nice and clean hotel. Close to everything."
Had a great stay. The staff were very friendly. The room was clean and bathroom as well. Air conditioner was cold. Check in was a breeze after being at the park all day.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Nice and clean hotel. Close to everything."
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Well Done, Over all a very good stay"
The hotel was above our expectations. We will stay here again the next time we travel though town.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Kevin B
"Short stay, but happy with all things."
Even at 2:30am when we checked into the hotel, the attendant was courteous and professional. I had a very clean room, newly remodeled and well appointed. The only thing that was a little catch was getting to the hotel, because the large Hampton Inn sign on the road was just 20 or 30 feet past the little road that you have to turn right on to get to the hotel parking lot. It would be nice to have a little tiny sign just next to the road so weary travelers know to turn there. Bathroom had little lotion, mouthwash, shampoo, and conditioner. Internet service was complementary, and King size bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice hotel used as "home" for our stay to LLWS"
Great experience in Williamsport LLWS with my 12 year old son...great memory!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Great hotel with very friendly staff."
Service was great. Staff was very friendly and quick to help us with check in. Very impressed with the rooms and the comfort of the beds. The hotel was recently remodeled making it a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
The rooms were up to date, clean and the beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly. I did not use the pool area and missed the hot breakfast, but the staff allowed me to get some muffins and yogurt that were still out. I will stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Modern, except where it isn't"
Like most Hampton Inn's the Hampton Inn Selinsgrove/Shamokin Dam is clean, modern, has roomy rooms and a nice breakfast selection, which is why it was surprising that the HVAC system in the room was new, but primitive. The hot/cold fan/nofan choices were so throwback that it really came as a surprise. In every other way the rooms are comfrotable and modern, but that old-style fan with no dehumidifier AC really made the rooms damp. Everything else is lovely. Time to upgrade the HVAC.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2013
Erica F
"the perfect hotel"
I stay at a lot of hotels and this one was yop notch. Worth the $129 per night
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Marcus
"It was a rare find"
Me and my husband were on a road trip and was on our way to Niagara Falls. It was getting late and we've decided to make a stop at the closest hotel in shamokin dam. The hotel was not as big as all the other hotels but it was just wonderful to have stayed there. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. Loved, loved our room. It was spacious, clean, and comfortable. We would have wanted to stay another night but we were squeezed for time. I would love to stay there again if we happen to pass by that area again
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Helga
"Business or family hotel"
Pools were very good. Breakfast was great. Beds were excellent. A "working" desk in the room was a little lacking but doable. Absolutely, a place to return.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
Colin
"Stop- point between Amish country and the Corning"
The Hampton as always was a great place to stay. I do caution people who are traveling North to slow down. The speed limit changes from 65 to 55 and I got a ticket 3 minutes from the hotel. Bummer!
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Clean and Quiet"
Room was very clean and the lay out was nice. I wish I would've had the time to use the hot tub and/or pool. The fitness room had a few cardio machines. The quality of service was good, but it seemed every time I needed someone at the Front Desk, no one was there. The breakfast was on par with other hotels: waffles, scrambled or some other egg, fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, and juice. The hotel's also close enough to walk to shopping.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2013
Todd
"Friendly staff"
We arrived after 9:30pm and they offered to bake some fresh cookies for us. The breakfast staff were great, too.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Pool was closed!"
The place was great except that we had 4 kids and two tired moms looking forward to the great pool and hot tub we saw on the website. We got there after a long day at Knoebels and found out it was closed for repairs.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
dd-lu
Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. All personnel were very friendly and accommodating. Nice variety offered for breakfast. Pool was nice...a bit small, but good enough to let third kids play a bit.
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Very good hotel for location"
Very nice accommodations and extremely helpful and courteous staff.
2 night trip May 29, 2013
Mike B.
"excellent... what I expect from a Hampton Inn"
You can always rely on a Hampton Inn to be clean, modern, and nice. The room was wonderful - clean, comfortable, and modern. The pool looked really nice & clean and the staff was friendly. The cookies in the afternoon are a really nice touch. It's also nice that the hotel has coffee & tea all hours of the day. There is a shopping center and a Red Robin very nearby. I wish I could act surprised, but what can I say - the Hampton Inn sets a high standard and lives up to it.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
"Nice hotel. Have stayed many times."
Hotel is fine. NIcest in the area. Only problem, front desk staff very friendly and helpful if they are around. They always seem to be in the back room. I have noticed this on other stays at this hotel. Monday morning was very busy, the poor woman working the breakfast could have used help but no one was around to help. Other wise great place to stay.
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Fresh, spacious, comfortable"
I was quite pleased. Hotel is located near a shopping center - in this case a very concenient thing for me. The in-room refrigerator did hum...which is why I did not give the hotel an overall 5.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"Very clean and Wifi connection a breeze!"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had no problem connecting to the free wifi. The breakfast was adequate with a few hot options like waffles, eggs and sausage. We could hear what sounded like someone pacing in the room above us late into the night. Other than that we were very pleased with this hotel.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"awesome"
nice hotel in a great location for the pleasure trip I was on. indoor pool was well kept and heated. continental breakfast was hot and not just muffins. hotel staff was friendly and helpful. the only down side is no hotel shuttle but i would stay again for sure.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"In the Area"
It was great, the only gripe was that the combination heating/cooling system was somewhat loud but not too overbearing. A college baseball team stayed one night and in the morning they all had breakfast together - pretty much overwhelming the pleasant hostess. Needless to say, there was little breakfast left, although the hostess did double time trying to accomodate the rest of the guests.My suggestion: If a special contingent is expexted to arrive, have their breakfast orders submitted at the time of check-in. This should alleviate any unexpected situations or pot-luck. But al-in-all , the staff was very pleasant and my accomodation was very clean and well maintained.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Ed M.

"school trip"
Our school group (9 teens and 4 adults) were comfortable during our one night stay. The beds were great. The staff were friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was excewllent with a good variety to fill up our teens. The teens particularly enjoyed the pool. They had been looking forward to this.
Other trip May 26, 2013