All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
1333 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA, 92108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Location for a family"
Our rooms were very clean and ready when we arrived. The hotel staff was professional. Pool area seemed nice, but we did not use the facilities. The only way to improve our stay was to include breakfast with a stay. On the premisis restaurant was fair. We would not return. We will return for the inn. Thank you.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
doreen
"Great Service!"
The hotel staff were very kind to us. We came in 2 hours early and they let us use the pool until our rooms were ready.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Older but clean and friendly"
Nice family place
6 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
susan
"Clean, good value but smoking area bad news"
Hotel was older but well maintained. Everything was very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Biggest complaint was a large smoking/lounge area right by the pool and temporary check in area. Smelling like smoke after checking in or stopping for info was offensive. My children have asthma and this was a really bad location next to the pool. Our use of the pool was limited because of smoking right next to the same area.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"hidden gem in hotel circle"
clean, comfortable, nice rooms
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
I was disappointed on the size of the bathroom, and there was no microwave. Otherwise it was okay
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Close to sea world"
Older hotel but the rooms were clean
4 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Roger
"Tried to make the best of it."
Hotel service was cordial, and helpful. Network for Wi-Fi was intermittently un-secure, not good for banking transactions and if folks don't know much about computers, they'd never know. Kept getting kicked out of network, and then wouldn't require a password to log back on. In four nights, had to park twice out front by Amigo spot as guest parking was full. Rooms were small and owners did just about anything to save a penny, down to the half-cup coffee pot. Do not plan to stay at Kings Inn again. Jacuzzi and pool were nice, though crowded. Hotel Circle location is a convenient area to stay. There are surely better places to stay than this. Oh, and no continental breakfast, other than your half-cup of coffee...
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Ken
"Great hotel on a budget!"
Great place to stay on a budget and close to nearby San Diego attractions.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"request $100 deposit from hotel for your stay!"
We checked in and headed to our room, when we walked in it was a muggy 76 Degrees. We cranked it down to 60 to cool it down fast then headed out. We figured by the time we would be back it would be nice and cool. WRONG! got back 4 hrs later to find it went up 1 degree. called the front desk and they sent maintenance up to fix it and he explained it should start cooling off. We Headed it out again. After 3 hrs of being gone we get back and the room is 75 degrees? I called maintenance back up and he looked in the ceiling with a flashlight and said it was fixed then brought us a dirty box fan. 3:30 Am: My wife wakes me up telling me there is water coming from the ceiling. We put some towels down and a bucket and told her we would call in the morning. In the morning I told the front desk and they apparently fixed the problem since the next day the room was cooler and the next night no water miraculously fell from the ceilings.... We did get a visit from a manager explaining condensation because of low pressure and the ocean to me like I was a 3rd grader and should have been in shock and awed how this process works. My family and I took a 10 day road trip this last week up and down the coast of California, this was our last stop and didn't have any condensation issues or leaking ceilings or wet floors where we had to put a bucket down in any other hotel. We weren't offered anything for our first night for the inconvenience or troubles.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Alejandro
"ok for the price"
Overall ok, nothing special. if you arrive late, good luck finding a parking spot. The restaurant has really good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jorge
"Not what I expected at all"
We were the for Sea World and meet my son who flew in to spend time with family.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Shelia
"Horrible experience"
Horrible we booked our stay 4 months in advance and when we got there they didn't have anything available we had to wait till 4 pm then they gave us the room furthest from the pool then they didn't let us get ice for our ice chest the hotel is close to downtown and to sea world but there are a lot of better hotels right next to this hotel it just goes to show you to always stick with more commercial hotels
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Oscar
"Lots of services nearby."
Friendly staff. Good location. Pool. Parking a Bit tight so little walk to room. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Near several large malls and airport
4 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Ok for the orice"
No microwave in every room, staff not professional, remoldeling lobby. Restuarant on property not tasty. Amigos one very good friendly. Convient location to Sea World.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Shelia
"Perfect for what we needed"
I was pretty happy with the place it was very clean and pretty comfortable the bed was a little hard for my taste. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the restaurant was very good. Only down sides the walls were a little thin and we did find a swimsuit that was missed by housekeeping but I would definitely come back and stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Matthew
I'll start with the few things I did not like about my stay.. The beds are pretty hard and there was a screeching high pitched noise that came from the AC that drove us a little nuts.. No microwaves and the rooms were pretty small. Other than those things, the hotel was clean, friendly staff, great location with seaworld and the beach within 10 mins one way and a shopping mall with restaurants 2 exits away in the other direction. The pool was very nice and it was quiet our entire stay. We stayed Tuesday-Friday at $98/nt with a $100 deposit which I feel was a bit overpriced but overall we had a good time.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Natalie
The rooms are not very big. But they are clean and very well kept. The pool is great. Many families stay here. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Jaime
The hotel was great for the price. The front desk staff was great and very helpful.
5 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Dallin
"Clean, convenient, but a little close to freeway"
Easy to get to from both airport and La Jolla; nice staff and great waffles in their restaurant! The jacuzzi was lovely, but the overall ambiance is somewhat marred by noise from the freeway. Also, they graciously offered me a balcony with a view, but the view is largely of the parking lot and freeway.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Carolyn
The staff was very friendly and went out of their way for us. The neighborhood isn't bad-it's all hotels up and down the street. It's a very central location- only 15 minutes to either La Jolla or Coronado beaches. We will definitly stay here again next time we're in town.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Krystal
"Trip to Sea World"
Confortable,excellent service, great pool and pool toys which everybody enjoyed. We will return
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Our stay was very pleasant. The room was kept very clean. This was The first Hotel that we have stay in were the rooms are cleaned in a timely manner. The only problem we had was we were put on the second floor even after asking to be put on the first floor and told the only rooms available were on the second floor. When we made the reservation I said we were disabled. t was hard for us to walk up the stairs with our heavy luggage. No elevator was available to us.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
sarah
Great location to San Diego and the zoo/beaches, comfortable room and friendly staff. Would stay here again
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Loud and too crowded
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Convenient hotel"
The hotel structure is old, but the rooms have been remodeled. We decided to stay at this hotel because of the big pool, which was very cold all the time, even though the description said "heated pool". The spa was very nice. The hotel location is very convenient, since it's close to the beach and other attractions. One thing we didn't like is the parking lot structure, there's very limited parking close to the rooms, if you don't get lucky, you will need to park in the outer parking lot which is far from the rooms (considering that you need to carry suitcases and beach equipment).
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Adelina
The first night the sheets were blood stained on one of the beds
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
I took my mom down for a surprise trip and we decided to stay the night we have always stayed at kings inn but the last time we stayed it seemed to be going down hill, we had heard they remodeled and now had a few pet rooms so we gave it a shot and we're pleasently surprised the room looked and smelled clean, comfort level was amazing, pool and spa area were clean , and the staff was very friendly. In addition we had breakfast the following day at the waffle spot and it was wonderful very fresh and delicious. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to any one.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Megan
"GREAT!!!!!"
Had a great time and close to SeaWorld. King inn will be our hotel from now on!!!!!
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Luis
"Location nice, not the best place to stay"
Bathrooms were really small. Still under construction, rooms weren't ready when promised. Waffle spot staff unfriendly
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"A Disappointment"
The location was convenient for getting around the city. Sadly, that is the only good thing I can say. On arrival, we were told to come back in 2 hours. The lady had an abrupt and unapologetic manner. The official check-in was 4, but other guests were accommodated immediately. We needed to use a restroom. The one we were sent to was dirty and smelled. Our room had paint peeling off the wall and was musty. There was a dead roach on the bathroom floor. We asked for our room to be cleaned the second day. We discovered the maids had taken the wet, dirty towels from the floor and refolded them. The hotel was constructed so that everyone can park by their rooms. Unfortunately, each night the parking was completely taken, and we had to park in an overflow lot, where we were hassled by our homeless person. We did find a security guard, who said she'd go to the other lot. Overall, it wasn't a good experience ar all. I usually love the hotels I book through Hotels.com, but this was a big disappointment and not what we expected.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Very nice and newly remodeled."
The hotel was very clean and neat. My room was spacious and well worth the price. I would recommend this as a fantastic place to stay while in San Diego.
2 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Love San Diego"
San Diego is beautiful and we were there for 3 wonderful days. This hotel has been recently refurbished and is clean, comfortable, friendly and right in the middle of everything there is to do in San Diego. Easy to get to.Staff were terrific.
3 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Johnna
"Very small."
Room was really small. Hard to get in the bathroom and close the door. We thought we would bring our small propane grill and we couldn't use it at all to cook food. No microwave. Not a lot of parking. Had to park in the very front. Room was priced on the high side for what it is. We stayed in a suite and a very nice hotel for less per night in Vegas on our way down and back home than what we paid per night at kings inn.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Alisa
"Kings inn"
We always stay here when we are in San Diego. It is easy to get around. Reasonable rates make it attractive and the hotel is comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
""Mad Men" Revisited"
The hotel and room had an updated "Mad Men" era vibe. The bed was on the firm side with somewhat of a light pillow top but not a slab of concrete. I have back issues so it was just perfect. Television was primarily not HD except local channels. There was a fairly large compact refrigerator. Nice breakfast diner on site with the 50s/60s vibe and very decent food. Staff was friendly and helpful. No other places to eat nearby but if you go east on Hotel Circle and take the next right you'll go up over the hill and end up in a cute area with plenty of eating options. The lower ratings on the condition was due to some construction going on, but it didn't disturb us and the fact that you are very close to the freeway, but we didn't hear it. Great value for the price!
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Won't stay again."
My stay was good until the toilets and shower backed up. Other people in my family who were in other room with the same problems received one fee night. We Didn't !! Why???
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Becky
"Would stay again"
Good value for the price
4 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
roberto
Came to San Diego to watch a Padres game and stayed one night here with the missus. Had a king sized bed which was very comfortable and the entire room was clean and tidy. Many families stay here so you are going to be hearing kids running everywhere. We didn't hear our neighbors through the walls but you'll hear them if they turn on their showers. Went to the Mexican restaurant on site called The Amigo Spot which had some delicious entrees and dessert. Didn't get a chance to eat at their breakfast spot which specializes in waffles. Free and abundant parking with a mall a few minutes away as well. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
"priced too high for what they offer"
It was nice,entryway was tight and restroom super small.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Priscilla
"Weekend get-a-way"
We came to San Diego for a few days personal get-a-way before a week long school. We found the motel to be conveniently located with easy access to the surrounding area. We found the room slightly older, but well kept. The grounds are well kept and the Waffle House had excellent food and located next to the lobby. For the price, a better deal would be hard to find.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Kings Inn"
stayed 3 nights and 2 days. Lobby is under renovation but there is a 24 hour service window with friendly and helpful staff. Room was a little old but everything worked and was clean. The parking was tight after around 9:30 but I managed to find a spot every night.Overall good value and comfortable stay.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"peaceful"
Enjoyably comfortable
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Our stay"
The motel was nice, clean room, however the beds were as hard as a rock, the mattress made our hips and shoulders hurt. The pool and spa were nice. The overall considering the construction was good. Quiet and easy access.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
dave
"Access to Everything for a Great Price"
This hotel is older and a little run down, but currently undergoing renovations. Very nice pool. Two excellent places to eat in the hotel: The Waffle Spot and The Amigo Place (Mexican food). We ate at the Waffle Spot every morning. Best waffles I've ever eaten. Beds are hard and the linens and towels are worn, but you can't beat the price. Five minutes from Seaworld, Museums, the Zoo, and more. Would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Good place..
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Remsi
"First deployment"
Fabulous. Hotel managers were awesome. Very friendly and helpful. Small mishap on my part and i thought something happened to my car in the parking lot, David reviewed the cameras, gave me a copy of it, explained the problem did not occur here. Still gave me a gift certificate for breakfast even though i was wrong. This place was awesome. This was my son's first deployment and we came to see his ship return. I will definitly stay here again the next time i am in town. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and the staff. Ana is the other manager i spoke to and she was very helpful and friendly as well. Thank you for the awesome stay. The only small discomfort is the bathroom is small but it would not prevent me from coming back! Again, this place is awesome!
3 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Helen
"Working in San Deigo"
Stayed here for work
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Experience I Never Want Again"
Excited abt our vacation trip, Zoo, Sea World, Downtown & Legoland. Front desk lady checkd us n w/a room upstairs & near back, I asked if can move us closer 2 front, where we won't be n back & can be seen bcuz was only my young girls & me. She says nothing available, so we went 2 room, I had 2 go back 2 my car get more things,I moved my car closer 2 my room,I was gone no more tham 7mins,my kids was scared,my oldest girl says man put a flyer under door,but b4 that, tried 2 open door,I WAS MAD. I called front desk,she says these people always putting flyers under door,they try hard to keep them off property,I told her wasn't problm, problm was man trying 2 opn door,I told her Im calling their business,The man tells me his workers can put flyers & no problem w/them opening door,no problem,I went off,he hung up,I tried 2 Google pizza place,no where to be found in Calif. I went 2 front desk 2 tell them I'm checking out tomorrow,mgr there was so nice & helpful,she offered 2 change my room,I told her it's ok, we are scared & must go, she says totally understand a & will let other mgr/owner knw what happen. We ate at Amigo's,food was GREAT, lady server was BEST... My girls wanted to stay, because people was so nice. We ate at Waffle Spot,food there good & serves was nice. I rated my room comfort on experience went thru w/guy that came trying 2 open my door. Room size was ok,bathroom was very small,but you are getting what you pay for.I would stay again, but not with my girls.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"noise from pipes"
We had a intermittent banging noise in the ceiling. Hotel said they would have their engineer look at it in the morning
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015