All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
1333 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA, 92108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"3 night romance trip (anniversary)"
Really great "cheap" hotel. Great pool and hot tub! Lots of upkeep on the grounds. Room was fine a little less modern than I expected from the pictures, but very clean and the maids did a great job keeping it that way while we were there. Cozy beds and linens. Refrigerator in every room. Staff was professional except for the guy who checked me in...I gave him a little trouble about how I expected my deposit to be paid, and he leans over and comments in front of me, "and THIS is how my day is starting?" which I found insulting. I'm certainly not the first person to be confused about the deposit process and I felt like he was being condescending but everybody else was very professional. There was even an incident with a naked guest walking around the property on our last night which they handled professionally and quickly. Oh, and the Mexican restaurant was great the food was really really good. We enjoyed the stay.
3 night trip Oct 29, 2015
Aaron
"Nice little hotel"
Situated in a row of hotels this is a good spot for a few nights. The restaurant and cafe are good and there's a pool, gym and laundry. Staff were really helpful.
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Great place"
Great location, great staff and a really good restaurants on site for breakfast and dinner. The only problem was the beds were very uncomfortable.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"Great Hotel!!!"
the hotels restaurant was amazing! Great food and the Jazz band that played Saturday night was icing on the cake, the pool/spa area has a great atmosphere not to mention the provided pool toys, and the location is VERY convenient if you are there for Seaworld or a football game, which I was there for both. The price of the Hotel was great considering how nice the place was and its location, very clean. Good rooms, and the laundry room was a definite bonus. The employees were all very nice and helpful. All in all I very much enjoyed my stay at the KIngs Inn hotel and will definitely consider them in the future if I need a place to stay in San Diego again.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
lawrence
"SD stay"
I would stay again.
4 night trip Oct 15, 2015
Terri
"Great Value!"
We came to San Diego to see a friend that was visiting the area. This hotel was very convenient, clean and comfortable. It is next to the freeway, so I was worried about traffic noise, but it was amazingly quiet. The bed was also very comfortable. I would have liked to have seen an extra blanket, but I didn't ask for one, and I didn't need it after all. I would have liked to see some instructions next to the heating/air conditioning controls, but I tend to fuss about things like that. Again, I didn't ask for help, and was able to figure it out and slept very comfortably, so not really a complaint. I plan on staying there again when we have more time
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Peggy
"Clean Rooms and Excellent Service!!"
We enjoyed our stay. After we checked in, we went to our room, but was mistakenly given a room with one king-sized bed instead of two double-sized beds. I returned to the front desk, and was given a room with two doubles poolside, which was a free upgrade! We ordered dinner delivery from an outside restaurant. When we received our order, I found that there were no paper plates or plastic utensils. I went to the front desk to ask for these items, and were given sets of plastic utensils, and was directed to their in-house restaurant for paper plates. They gave me carryout containers which worked great! Customer service was excellent and my kids loved their time in the pool. The next time we are in San Diego, we will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
"good stay"
Great Hotel for the price. Room was clean and even had security on site.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
michael
"Rather disappointed"
Arrived at the hotel at 11:55 at night after a long day. I had reserved the room 3 hours earlier. When I got there, the clerk told me that it was the shift change and that they were backing up the computers and I would need to wait 5-10 minutes. I was tired and ready for bed and had to wait another 10 minutes for them to do something they could have done at another time? Then, when I got into the room the temperature was 61 degrees inside. The A/C had been running for a long time. I turned the thermostat to 77 trying to warm it up but cold air blew out of the vent. I froze during the night even with the extra blanket provided in the room. The bathroom was so small you almost had to climb into the tub to close the door if you wanted privacy. It was tiny. I opted to find another hotel for the next night.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
"Pool and breakfast awesom"
It was good! The pool was nice and big, had a volleyball net un it and some noodles for the kids. Close to restaurantes and other attractions, clean rooms very small though. The best thing was the waffles and the breakfast I recomienda eating there rather then searching for some other restaurante.
maria
Front desk staff was great. Room always clean. Great location for SeaWorld, beach, airport, zoo.
3 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Dane
"Can't beat for the price"
It was a great experience. We enjoyed ourselves. For the price you can't beat it. Location was perfect. The one thing that j wasn't a big fan of was the bed, was a little too soft.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Pretty darn good accept the deposit"
Stayed for one night. The hotel was great, pool was in good condition and very nice, rooms were a little old but comfy and clean. The only thing I didn't much care for was the $100 deposit, I mean we got it back about 2 days after we checked out but not everyone has $100 laying around while they're on vacation for a deposit. Our other hotel only charged a $30 deposit, was at Disneyland and much nicer. But besides that everything else was great!!
Alicia
"King's Inn SD"
Quiet room requested and given after request at check in. Had a great sleep in a quiet room. Older facility, but clean and well maintained.
"Great place to stay!"
Very comfortable stay. Plus, the fitness room hand dumbbells!; that's rare to have! Beds we're great; bathroom was clean and the shower head nice. The front desk clerk was knowledgable and made us feel at home.
3 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Johnny
"Nice stay."
Rooms very clean stay was really nice.
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
miguel
"Close to the attractions. .."
It's close for everything, shipping mall, SeaWorld and the Zoo.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
jenelyn
"Kings Inn a Pleasant Stay!!"
Trip to celebrate hubby's bday weekend to include Monday night football, Chargers V. Steelers. We have stayed in downtown/Gaslamp district & can honestly say Kings Inn can hold its own against any of the pricey hotel there. Pool was never crowded. Had 2 restaurant's on site & 3 others in walking distance(maybe more!). Even a convenience liquor store! The staff were friendly, knowledgable & accomodating. 24 hour security walking grounds a comfort cuz we NEVER really stay at motel's where doors open to parking lot.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Irma V.
I was in town for a concert and the Miramar Airshow and the location of the hotel was great for both. The hotel is situated minutes from downtown, Balboa Park, Sea World and other attractions. It is a retro hotel, furnished and set up in the style of a motor lodge. The rooms are comfortable and well furnished. The property has two restaurants, a breakfast place and a Mexican restaurant and bar. There are also other food options close by. The one thing I didn't get to try was the heated pool.
4 night trip Oct 1, 2015
thomas
"Mini vacation"
Very surprised and satisfied. Room was very comy,and the music in lobby was awesome! Friendly staff, I would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
margaret
"Comfortable stay"
It was a comfortable stay but it seemed like our room needed a little of maintenance repairs overall.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Juan
Everything was great, especially for the price!
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
Kathryn
"Very nice hotel."
For the most part, the room was as expected. The facility was quiet at sleep time. The air conditioner was a little loud, and the beds were a little soft for me. We had a 2 queen room. slept on the 2nd bed the last night as it was firmer. Hotel circle was convenient to the zoo and Balboa Park. I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Gary A
"Cold showers"
No hot water for showers. Notify the management and they did nothing about it. Have stayed there before, but will not go back
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Clean and good for the price"
In town for a wedding. Good clean hotel for the price. Staff was super helpful/nice and the restaraunt was good. Kinda kitschy and outdated but overall clean and nice. I'd stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Very nice place to stay"
Very nice, simple place to stay . I will be back in the future.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
barbara
Was a great place to stay. I will definitely keep coming back!
4 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Lupe
"San Diego Zoo Trip"
Booked two non smoking rooms. One room seemed cleaned but pillow case cover had a stain of some sort on it, took it to Anna Manager at the time. Second room smelled like smoke once you opened door. The area is nice and accessible to everything, but will probably not be returning. The office staff is great and listened to everything.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
MARIA
"Recommend"
The exterior is a little outdated, but the rooms are clean and modern as well as a beautiful lobby which has two restaurants steps away. The front desk was nothing but helpful and professional. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay!
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"4 days of relaxing and sight seeing"
It was wonderful. The place was clean and very quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. Waffle house..Best Breakfast ever! Adios spot was very good also.
4 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
lynda
"fun stay"
Nice, clean rooms, great location for everything we wanted to do..
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Deziree
hotel was very clean , staff is nice ,quiet at night time i'll be back again .
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Thewee
we weren't there very much, but overall it was a nice hotel in a very centrally located area. It was clean & pretty quiet. My only complaint is that the room was small.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
allen
"Comfortable, clean, and relaxing."
Probably free stay and I look forward to staying there again for pleasure. The lobby is under remodel so the check in was a little weird. Not sure what the room is normally used for but did feel a little weird that you walked up to a window to check in. However, the people were nice and helpful. They give a discount for the Mexican Food restaurant as well as the waffle shop. I ate at the Mexican food restaurant and it was EXCELLENT.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Holly M
"Clean & comfotable"
The room was clean & serviced very well daily, all fixtures operated well, parking was close to the room and coveraged for 4 cars. Would stay again.
4 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Parley
"Family get away!!"
Gentleman at front desk was very polite. I would recommend and stay again. Overall nice place to stay. To make thing even better rooms need new carpet or shampooing to assist with slight musty smell and bathroom upgrades.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
The hotel was a pleasant surprise. When we first pulled up it was dated and the front was under construction and we were unsure about staying here; but the staff was really friendly and our hotel room was nice; clean and the beds were really comfortable. It's everything you would expect of a mid-range hotel. The pool was nice and set up for family fun with towels and a nice recreation-reclining area. It was definitely reasonable and a nice place for families. It was also centrally located to everything we wanted to do in San Diego. We got everywhere we were going within 10 minutes. We will definitely say here again.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"OLD OLD OLD"
Old place build in 1956....smells like it, I pre paid, still hit my card for $ 100.00 took 7 days to get it back... Pool was good...Nancy was really nice.....
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Douglas
"Would Recommend"
Nice room, comfortable stay, easy parking and great breakfast restaurant.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Roberto
"loved the Kings Inn"
The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfy. The rooms were on the smaller side, but they felt cozy not restrictive. The pool was amazing, clean and we'll maintained. The guest were also pretty friendly and everyone was kind to our little girls. The hotel is centrally located so it was easy to get around. We will continue to come back to the Kings Inn!
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
Lily Cardenas
The hotel is in a great location, reasonable price. The staff is very polite. Great pool, nice rooms, excellent breakfast restaurant: Waffle House.
5 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Aleksandar
"Beat the heat - day cation"
Nice upgrades to the room. Very comfortable bed!
1 night trip Sep 10, 2015
We had to change rooms, the first had a horrible smell.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Excellent value. We completely enjoyed our stay!
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Donald
"Kings inn stay"
GREAT place to stay. Rooms were clean and spaces. Pool was great to have a hotel. Both waffle spot and the amigo spot were wonderful places to eat. Good distance from SD attractions. I would definitely recommend to stay here, we will be staying at the Kings inn every time we visit SD
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Javier
"Good place to stay for few days"
Good place to stay.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Ramsin
Good for the price good
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
ben
"Nice location clean rooms"
Everything was good except having to pay $ 8 for an extra car to park
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
jrf
"Good place to stay"
We stayed for 2 nights. They let us check in early. The air conditioner was a little noisy but everything else was great. The pool was salt water, well maintained and had a hot tub that was wonderful. they had both sunny and shaded areas to sit outside. They had printed directions to anything you might want to go to in the area
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Evalyn
"Pleasant Labor Day Stay"
We make trips to San Diego about 1x per year and usually stay in Hotel Circle. Kings Inn had a great deal - we were not disappointed. Quiet area and plenty of close-by parking. We enjoyed the stay.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015