All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
800 Iberville Street, New Orleans, LA, 70112, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
"Location, location, location!"
Being a female alone on business in a new city can be intimidating but the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They gave me great tips about where to walk at night, what to go see, where to eat, etc. The hotel is in a fantastic location so I could walk to everything. I had read reviews on hotels.com before I booked the hotel which suggested asking for a private balcony as most are shared. I did ask when I checked in but they said the only private balconies are right on Bourbon Street which can be quite noisy at night. I decided to go ahead and keep my shared balcony room and lucked out as no one was staying in the room next to me so it actually was private. Unfortunately since I asked for the quiet side of the hotel, there was no view and there was actually construction being done in the road and on the hotel across the street so it was a bit noisy anyway. The room was large, clean and comfortable, however, the only complaint I have is that there was no desk. They did have a small couch with a round table but it didn't work all that well for doing business on your laptop.
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
We were there for a business conference which was held in the hotel. The accommodations were all around great. Comfortable rooms and beds and a great venue for the conference as well.
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
The people and service were great. Loved the balcony room! The valet was WAY expensive.
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Margo
"Great Hotel close to bourbon st"
Great hotel right at bourbon.
3 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Stay was wonderful. Hotel was great. Enjoyed our stay. Only one thing I was confused about. We paid up front and did the non refundable reservation. When did that the website said there would be a gift for us when we arrived. I assumed it would be something very smal but there was actually nothing. We received nothing when we registered. Wanted you to know in case this is a habit with this hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Not good for a good nights sleep"
I do NOT recommend for business travelers who need a good night sleep. Well at least if they put you the side facing canal street. The rooms are very nicely decorated but that can't make up for the original windows that do nothing to keep street noise out. I was on the highest (4th) floor and could hear ever car driving by with their radio on.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Lindsey
"High class hotel!"
A high class hotels with nothing to complain about. Close to where it all happends. Would definitly coem here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
sandra
"Great Hotel!"
This is a great hotel. Room was impeccable and the service was great. I will definitely stay here again!
3 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Jeremy
"Convenient!"
We liked the large room. Quiet yet close to Burbon St.
6 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Ikuko
"Great place and close to everything"
We could hear partying from our room but it wasn't too bad after we got a box fan.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Joshua
"Great place to stay and perfect location."
Perfect place to stay in New Orleans. Only two blocks away from Bourbon, but still quiet at night. All employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious with vaulted ceilings. The only complaint I have is that the bed was pretty hard and not very comfortable. Overall great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Great haven"
The staff was friendly and the facilities are clean and well maintained. The room was unexpectedly luxurious with a high ceiling. The size was good and the bed was very comfortable. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool and garden but I did check them out. They were nice and peaceful which is a nice change from all the craziness on Bourbon St.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Anniversary Getaway"
Great experience. Very high end. Clean rooms, friendly staff, perfect location to Bourbon Street. Excellent hotel to stay at if visiting New Orleans.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Abby D.
Great hotel, friendly staff and perfect location for French Qtr.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
ALBERT
"Loved it"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt French Quarter. The staff was very nice and informative about what's happening in New Orleans. The location was right perfect because it was close to all the main attractions.
5 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Sherie
Front desk service was generally poor and not professional.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
May
Checked in, room was very nice. Came back at 1am or so and found out the TV would not turn on. We called the front desk and they agreed to move us to another room. Someone can up to help us move, he was in a real hurry, so much that we left a few things in the other room. The next day we had to call house keeping to get them back,. Other than that, it was a great stay. If I went back to New Orleans I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Andy
Great location great service pool view balcony room was comfortable liens could have been cleaner overall I'll stay again
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
bianca
"The Big Easy was a Big Headache!"
For what we paid, there were not many perks. At almost $50 a night for valet service, you'd expect personal items not to go missing from your vehicle! We also had a "do not disturb" sign hanging from our door, but noticed items had been removed from our room. Save yourself $40 by not eating the overpriced, overcooked breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Instead, there is a Krystal across the street. On the plus side, while our room was a balcony over Bourbon Street, the noise really wasn't that bad. Kudos on noise reduction!
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Rebecca
"Impressive Rooms!"
Wonderful rooms!
1 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2015
"Great Spot"
Great place to stay right in the French Quarter. I was concerned about staying so close to Bourbon Street but this hotel was in the perfect spot right around the corner so it was conveniently close but absolutely quiet. A great nights sleep. So easy to walk around the city from this spot. A half block away from Canal Street so easy to get on the streetcars. The staff were exceptionally friendly, courteous, polite and helpful.
5 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Extremely great value for a French Quarter hotel! Customer service was excellent. We arrived early so our room wasn't ready. The front desk didn't bat an eye, and upgraded our room so we didn't have to wait. The room was great and comfortable. Due to the heat that day the air conditioner wasn't working. Called down to the front desk and they had a technician to our room in 10 minutes, and he got things up and running. The proximity to good restaurants, without being in the thick of the French Quarter, made our stay wonderful. I will definitely be staying here again.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Carlet
"Short adult getaway"
Staff very courteous at check in and helping with any questions we had about the area. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Benjamin
Had a great time in New Orleans!! The housekeeping isnt very thorough. hotel staff, super nice! We switched rooms for a poolside , was nice. Cockroaches at night were huge and creepy. Only saw outside in pool and courtside areas. Not in hotel room! Overall- nice place.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Great and helpful staff. Good to great hotel, but could use more elevators!
4 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Phenomenal!!!"
Our experience at the Hyatt French Quarter was fabulous! The beds are EXTREMELY comfortable! The entire staff was sensational! Definitely top notch customer service! They gave excellent suggestions for places to eat in the area and even assisted with booking our swamp tour reservation. There's 3 entrances that lead to different areas of the French Quarter. You can easily walk to bars and restaurants. Cabs are always available out front. The trolleys are easily accessible right outside the door. This hotel was perfect for our stay!! I would definitely stay here again! Oh yeah...the only downfall is when booking a room with a balcony, this site fails to mention that you share the balcony with your neighbor. It's not too bad until they come back at 2a drunk and decide to have loud convos outside of your glass door.
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Erinne
Nice hotel. Excellent location for Bourbon Street and the French Quarter in general. Easy access to Canal Street. Rooms are very spacious. Tastefully furnished. Staff were uniformly excellent. No complaints at all. We had a room facing Dauphine Street, so it was very quiet. Some rooms do face Bourbon. Most seemed to have balconies. Would not hesitate to recommend Hyatt French Quarter. Their eatery Powdered Sugar serves excellent grits. Decent buffet on weekends. We did not use, but there was a pool that seemed quite popular.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Terence
"Park hyatt A Plus"
Enjoyed being back at this hotel. Staff are always great and helpful.
4 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
San Juanita
"Wonderful hotel close to everything"
From quick check in to the room itself, the Hyatt really impressed myself and my picky friends. We stayed in the petite queen suite and it was a knockout: spacious, high ceilings, two queen beds, and a sectional sofa. Perfect for the three of us. Also included a separate powder room. We would definitely come back.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
D
The rooms were spacious and well maintained. The hotel checkin/checkout process was painless. The location was perfect for access to French Quarter and Bourbon Street.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice hotel but no HOT water."
Hotel was fine. Staff was polite. Location is central to most things. Only negative was the lack of HOT water in the room. It was luke warm at best. Trying to take a shower and turning the handle to HOT and it just slows to a trickle and stops. Thought it was just my room but I had room 410 and 411 and both rooms did it. Room service was not too fast. Went to take my son to Tulane and when I came back at 415pm the room still had not been done. I don't expect perfection from any hotel but to me the big thing was the lack of HOT water. Hotel is close to everything. Location cannot be beat.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
RAJ
"girls fun in nola"
Great will stay more.Staff great
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
andria
"My first trip to New Orleans"
The Hyatt French Quarters is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at. I am definitely recommending this place. My experience was excellent from the time of check in all the way to check out.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Ann
"French Quarter business trip"
Super nice staff... Clean place... Nice room. Close to all the action on Bourbon St but you can walk a couple of blocks and leave it all behind. Safe feeling neighborhood and great hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great Weekend"
We got a great deal and it was the perfect location. Right in the heart of the French Quarter, walking distance to Bourbon street. The staff was super friendly and helped us plan our day trips. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in NOLA.
4 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
"Great location and super nice staff"
A great place to stay - it's my go-to if I'm in NOLA......
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
E
"Very close to bourbon St Convenient."
No dining room or breakfast offered, only via room service.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
miguel
"Nice, convenient hotel for family"
Convenient location. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Quiet room facing courtyard. Walked to French Quarter, Jackson Square, WW2 museum, St. Louis 1 cemetery. No full restaurant in hotel. Does have casual cafe off lobby, but not lengthy menu. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Parking is pricey - as it is most places in this part of the city.
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Great Location for French Quarter Visit, very helpful pleasant staff. I will stay again!
2 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
Ebner
Our stay was great. We really enjoyed ourselves. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
STACIE
"Great getaway"
Excellent hotel and the staff was amazing!!
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
candi
"Hyatt with Bourbon Balcony"
Stayed at the Hyatt French Quarter for a conference. Requested a Bourbon Street balcony. It was a gorgeous room. Free earplugs provided for the noise from the street below were not necessary. The hotel is well built, and the room was quiet for its location. I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again!!!
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great stay in the Quarter"
all employees were pleasant and made our stay very comfortable. We had a medical problem and had to leave i day early, we were treated kindly and respectful by all.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Jon
"Great location!!!"
very very convenient location. if you are the first visitor to NOLA, it is a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Good location to all amenities.
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Alan
"30 Year Anniversary"
Went to NO to celebrate our 30 year anniversary. When we arrived at the hotel we were promptly greeted by the front desk who was very friendly and courteous. When I told her we were their celebrating our anniversary she checked the reservation and upgraded us to suite with balcony on Bourbon St. The room was spacious, updated, and clean. Our stay at the Hyatt was fantastic and the hotel staff made our stay that much better! We will stay here again on our next visit to NO.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great Stay!!"
What can I say other than the hyatt french quarter was great!! the hotel is beautiful the staff are excellent they're quick to handle any problems you have.our refrigerator wasn't working and some things we had in it spoiled we called the front desk they promptly sent someone to fix it as he even have us food vouchers to the resturant downstairs to replace our food. The hotel is also quite close to bourbon street. The security there is great to felt very safe.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
veonica
The hotel was nice, clean and comfortable but the staff made my 3 night stay there an excellent exoerience. I know on my next trip to New Orleans this will be my choice hotel for my stay.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Great French Quarter Hotel!"
First of all the employees at the Hyatt were incredibly nice and went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay. The hotel has a lot of old charm but feels newly renovated. Exactly in the middle of the action. The bourbon balcony suite we booked was perfect if you like ambiance and people watching. My wife and I always precheck all rooms before we go since a hotel room to try to ensure the best possible memories that we can squeeze out of our stay. For a heads up to people like me... This hotel has shared and non-shared balconies (same price)they don't tell you that and it's a luck of the draw. However, from my travel experiences believe me those twenty dollar handshakes at check in go a long way to get the odds of a better room in you favor. They have 3 floors of bourbon balconies try to get 2nd or 3rd floor. The fourth floor is very far from the street...less noisy but seems far away from the action. Just depends on what your looking for. We had a blast and even though we usually don't stay in the same hotel twice we will be a returning guest. We stayed 3 nights.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Great location in French Quarter friendly and helpful staff. Only thing if you want to sleep late request a courtyard room. To much street noise on outside rooms.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015