All hotels in Windsor, Ontario, Canada

"Nice staff and very clean"
I was there we with a few friends to visit the casino. Was a great stay with a friendly staff. I was a little upset wen the hotel manager accused my friend and I of throwing a party upstairs as we are both in our low twenties and were sitting at the bar before leaving for ceasars (understandable). Although I was a little put off by it, it was quickly resolved when I told her my room number and I was on a completely different floor. Otherwise a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Alex
We came to Windsor to attend a performance at Caesars Casino and were able to stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Windsor for about one third of what it would have cost us to stay at the casino hotel, and this was booking a king size bed.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Go somewhere else unless booking directly at hotel"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Some staff were rude and arrogant. Apparently, folks who book on Hotels.com are second class to those that book directly with the hotel. We were told that the "kids eat free" at the hotel restaurant was for hotel guests only, not for online booking guests. The restaurant itself was unorganized and lacked the basics like kids menu's (although having a kids eat free". Visiting family from out of town-I brought 9 people in to this restaurant and they were woefully unprepared for us and the service was terrible. Bread brought tho the table was 4 pieces, a little tough to share with 9.
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Chad
Every thing was good, very clean room.. pool was good, staff very friendly and fast
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Becky
"Fear"
The only problem I have is the heat was raining in high tamp. You can not lower it. High or off
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great New Years Eve"
Really liked this hotel compared to many others, first time at a Holiday Inn in Canada though and was very pleased. Front desk receptionist called taxi's for nearly 20 seperate groups and they arrived at a decent time. Restarant/Bar Grill was great too!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Angela
Very clean and quiet, big room with very comfy bed..
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good nights sleep"
We had a jr. executive room and it was beautiful - and the bed was very comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Yolonda
"Cose to everything..........."
Very Good
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Visit to Windsor"
Enjoyed the trip - don't miss the park on the riverfront with Detroit skyline view.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Good enough hotel with a good restaurant"
Some difficulty with the breakfast voucher at the separate independently owned hotel restaurant, but good overall. Hotel staff lose a point for rude service by initial front desk staff. Male desk attendant decided to argue and give snarky, argumentative answers to my reasonable requests. Manager/supervisor really made up for his shortcoming.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
dr nick
No complaints at all.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"close to all"
Great Time..Love the pool.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
catharine moss
"Met minimum standards."
This was an "ok" motel. Things are somewhat dated and in need of upgrades. The bathtub had a crack I'm it that was covered by a piece of plastic. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly and responded to my need for coffee when the pot was empty. Beds were pretty good.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Jon
"Better than expected"
Surprisingly nice hotel for a Holiday Inn. No issues or complaints.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
OnTheMove
Overall the hotel was very good but you think they could have included breakfast for the $145 a night rate.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"One night in Windsor"
We may have only stayed for one night, but the service was excellent. The two ladies at the front desk when we checked in we're amazing, helped us with directions and recommendations for entertainment. They helped us enjoy a city we have never been too. I would go back and stay again. The service in the restaurant was great, the food was yummy. What more can you ask for when you are away from home......great service, food and a clean warm bed to sleep in.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Mrs B
"Good hotel, nice restaurant"
We stopped at the hotel for 1 niht during a long drive to Easter Canada. The rooms are large and clean, the staff is corteous and the restaurant, which we used for breakfast, is very nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
I was very unhappy with my stay. I went there to enjoy the Hot Tub, by the Pool. Well it was broke down Friday and Saturday. I have Arthritus very bad and needed the Hot Water Therapy. I couldn't cancel my reservation, to go elsewhere, because the hotel said it was unrefundable. ,My Mother In Law Retired from The Holiday Inn. And I liked to stay at your properties. But since this experience. I don't think I'll be staying there again.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Kathy Burdine
"Nice hotel will stay there again"
Friendly staff very helpfull and careing clean facility
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Marg
"Nice hotel but weak wi-fi."
Nice hotel but the wi-fi connection could be better. Also, not a tight lock on the door.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Good location for Windsor"
I have stayed here three years in a row. It would have been nice if the hotel would not have hosted several hockey teams made up of 9 yr olds. Kids in masses seem to think they rule and adults should mind them. Other than that ot is connected to a nice restaurant and bar and jave a pool and a hot tub. The wifi is reliable. It would be nice to have help with luggage.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Good Hotel, but could be Great."
Check in was a pleasant experience. The wifi never worked and that was one reason I chose this hotel. When I made a call to the front desk, my only option was to come down to the lobby with my wireless device-- that was not convenient for me. Room was never cleaned durning our stay, and we made sure the "private" message wasn't displayed on our door. I would stay here again for location alone, but would try another hotel first. Windsor does lack a good hotels to choose from.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"nothing worked"
tv or refrigerator didn't work...not enough linen food was terrible
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Decent hotel"
Slow elevators. Friendly check-in. Nice to have a room with two Queen beds. Hot water in the shower lasted the whole shower.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
GMM28
"Convenient to travel to riverside and university"
Good stay with very quite and clean room, and very convenient to travel to riverside park for a walk and access to university in few minutes.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Dragon
"Breakfast is not full buffet as mentioned at reser"
I selected this hotel because of full buffet breakfast but it is not. Hotel provides 20USD breakfast coupon for each room per day. The breakfas service was also not good. Service and other hotel detais are same quality with other Holiday Inn hotels.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Fine.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Easy if traveling with young kids"
Very convenient--just off of the 401, fridge and microwave in room, lots of restaurants near by, and a mall and Walmart right across the road. Very handy when traveling with a toddler. You can park right outside some of the rooms (this was very convenient when traveling with a toddler, and on previous visits when I was instead traveling with a large dog. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good price.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Windsor Overnight"
The room was clean, the bathroom was clean, location is great for getting on the road, did not have much contact with the staff but my interactions were pleasant. Hassle free and a great place to stay for an overnight.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"Poor administration, staff couldn't care less"
Booked a king room and was given a queen. Was told that they didn't have any left and that they would try to sort it out for the remainder of our stay. I heard nothing. Apparently a king and queen are the same rate, but would have booked elsewhere had I known I would not get what I booked. Staff also woke me up calling the room at 11:50pm to say that I hadn't left a VISA card number upon arrival but had made a room service purchase. I had actually left a MasterCard and they had not checked properly. No apology.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012

"A little bit expensive"
Two families stayed there for one night. Kids were having fun at the pool. But the towels ran out and nobaby checked it out. The next morning, two of them complained eyes hurt--obviously too much bleach in the water for them. Also, the all the websites say free breakfast for two,but actually it is not, it only gave $20 credit for your breakfast, you can only get the cheapest set of breakfast without juice or coffee.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
XING CHEN
"Excellent hotel"
Front desk clerk was very very rude!! That is my only complaint.hotel is very clean, pool was clean and kids enjoyed.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Staff where great, rooms where big and comfortable. The pool was clean and a good size. The beds where comfortable and the room was well kept.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"good spot"
hotel qas just finr for a night clean and comfortable. no complaints would definately stay here agaij fot events at joe louis accessaility was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
We stayed 2 nights with 2 adults and a teenager. The room was clean but the décor is somewhat dated. The beds and pillows were very comfortable, You hear a lot of hallway noise. The swimming pool/hot tub/fitness area were clean and we all spent time there. For the price, it is a decent stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice hotel."
We had a good experience. The on site restaurant Grill 55 was good and the waiter and waitress were very good. My only complaint is that I wish the hotel offered an included continental breakfast.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Free upgrade!!!"
We asked for a king room but we were upgraded to a King suite with living room, small kitchenette and whirlpool tub (although standard size). Nice surprise.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
deb
"Decent hotel near University"
Clean simple check in with no fuss. Free parking Hotel is handy to UW and Ambassador Bridge
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Review of overnight stay 2015 01 19"
- desk clerk (Bart) did not activate entry cards - the cleaners let us in - personal refrigerator very noisy - room wonderfully clean
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Relaxing and comfortable stay"
Hotel was busy as expected with Hockey teams and the first weekend of the Auto Show in Detroit but 8th floor room was quiet and got a slid nights sleep. Pool was nice and relaxing and the Grill was a pleasant atmosphere for dinner with attentive service. Hotel itself was a bit on the expensive side for what we got compared to other hotels we have stayed at recently nearby but overall a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Decent hotel for a business stay"
I was disappointing with the service level as front desk staff didn't seam very welcoming. The hotel was nice and clean, good enough for my short business trip to Windsor.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"an incident"
My only complaint is that in the morning when I called down to ask if we could get a later check out the lady at the desk was rather rude and hung up on us. This I think is an isolated incident as I stayed there before and the staff were quite nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"None"
Freezing cold bathroom. No night light.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel but no breakfast."
Exactly as predicted. Comfortable clean and amenities are good.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Laurie
"Very sad pets can't stay"
I visit Windsor frequently as my daughter attends the university there. I have always been so pleased that I can bring our little dog with us and at how welcoming the staff is to our small dog. I was very saddened to hear that as of Jan 1st pets will no longer be accepted. I would even be willing to pay a larger deposit that could be partially refunded upon check out for those of us with well trained, well behaved dogs.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Cathy
"Clean and friendly staff"
we expected to have a quiet evening with a late checkin and late checkout, everything went according to plan and to our expectations
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Treavelling to Florida and staying overnight."
Pleasant staff. Problems with bathroom, but expedited by the staff.
MSL
"Everything under one roof"
This is the only p[lace I stay while on business in Windsor
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"LOWD hotel"
This experience was terrible... possibly the worst night of my life. A bus of young hockey players arrived after our arrival. They roamed the floors until 4am. with only one security guard on duty, he could do little about the noise and we tried our best to ignore the slamming doors that shook the hotel in the early hours of this dreadful night.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014