All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
5353 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great home away from home!"
Flew to Houston to drive home with my son. We needed a place for the night and found this hotel on Hotels.com. We were more than pleased! The suite was more than we expected. Full kitchen and full living room separate from the bedroom, it was a little apartment!! Wish our stay was longer so we could enjoy the area but needed to head out by sun up. If we find ourselves in Houston again we will definatly stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
linda
"People who work there not friendly or even help ."
Okay and feel not good about the service and the people who work there not help so much.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
ayman
Service team was excellent. Definitely would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Kennie
"Weekend getaway"
Stayed for a weekend getaway with my girlfriend. When we first arrived the hotel was a warm due to ac issues from earlier that day but the front desk staff was apologetic and assured us that the air was working fine. Just needed some time for things to cool down after being repaired. Suite was clean and everything worked properly as expected. We had to be a little patient with the air at first but from that night on throughout the weekend it worked fine and kept us cool. Appliances seemed to be newly replaced and I had heard that the hotel is undergoing a remodeling phase. I believe this is my third time staying here and have never had any problems. This hotel is always on my short list for my trips to Houston and I look forward to staying here again in the future. A lot of bang for your buck. It is basically next door to the Galleria so that's a definite plus. Oh yeah and the cookies are the best!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Talmadge
Great location, building in still in great shape and my room was clean as expected. Christian at the front desk will go above and beyond what is expected to make you stay at this Hilton property excellent. Thanks again.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Juan
"must read view"
It was hotttt Af, the entire hotel was hot. The elevators took forever. It was people walking & hanging outside the hotel. Parking was horrible , the pool was dirty. Breakfast was 60 bucks and it was super cold. Oh did i mention it was hotttt,, oh again it was hot. Overall the hotel must been super fort cheap, in the lobby it look like a giant party, and kappa beach party in 1998... Now that's horrible
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
worse hotel stay ever. no a/c for 3 of the 4 nights. backup in kitchen sink stunk the whole room up
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
John B
The stay was good just like the previous time it was really hot in the room. We tried adjusting the thermostat but it would still be hot.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Natalie
"Doubletree Houston Galleria"
Great location, wonderful staff.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Alma
"Almost perfect stay..."
Decent stay with a few hiccups. Got to our room and got settled then realized the temp was going up after we turned the air down. When it got miserably hot we called the front desk and they said they would look in to it and call us back. Thirty minutes later we called back and they said they would try to find us another room. Thirty minutes later we called back and they said they have a room and they would send up a key. About 20 minutes later we called back and asked if we could just come get the key as it was about 3 am. We traveled down 8 floors, got our key and then back up 15 floors where we were met with the most comfy (and well air conditioned) SUITE. It was a long night but the upgrade was nice and both rooms would have been nice if the air wasn't an issue. Paying for parking stinks when you pay that much for a room but I think I it was taken off our bill after the incident. Fyi...it's only $3 more to valet then to self park.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Date Night"
When the hotel hobby was very humid. The front desk staff were friendly and the checking process was fast and easy. I enter the elated and it was steaming hot. A staff member stated the air condition went out last night and they are trying to cool the building down. He said for the guest discomfort you are welcome to free cocktails at the bar from 5th to 6pm. I arrived to the bar and it was very crowded and it was only one bartender working. The Bartender was so nice; she was able to attend to the crowd and listen to there complaints about the heat. Once the crowd left, I continue to sit at the bar because I enjoy the company of the bartender. She was one of the reason I stayed at the hotel. The pool was also closed on a Friday night. My room was cool by 11:30pm, the temperature was comfortable, but it would have been nice if it could have gotten below 75. The overall, stay was nice,the room was clean, the staff was delightful, there were many dining option near by and the view was nice. I would be willing to give them another try, so I could get the full effect.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Was really nice
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Regina
Once we were put into a suite that didn't have stong paint smells which caused headaches and trash everywhere the stay was good. The breakfast at the hotel was awesome!
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Perfect location"
We enjoyed our stay. Lots of space in our suite. Breakfast was better than most. My only complaint was the valet and wait staff. Many lacked any interest in their job duties and were unprofessional at times. The front desk staff was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
MARK
"Not impressed"
My daughter is getting married in 6 weeks so I decided to take her for a weekend getaway to relax before the wedding. The hotel room was dark and the carpet had crumbs on it. The bathtub had a black ring around it and the room was stuffy.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Summer getaway June 2k15"
It was a great getaway for beginning of Summer,My son ,My fiancé and I spent quality Time ,swimming pool area was very comforting..everything we asked for they sent right up
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Family Shopping Spree"
This was a family weekend getaway for fun and shopping. The hotel is right down the street from the Galleria and many other shopping centers and nice restaurants. Our suite was very spacious but could have been cleaner. The patio door was not very secure but I was fine with that since we were on the 24th floor. The hotel's wifi was not working the entire weekend. The staff was all very friendly. The breakfast buffet had a nice selection but the food was not hot enough for me. I ended up getting an omelet that was cooked to order and was hot and perfect! Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Amazed"
It was amazing!! Definitely want to come again for my anniversary!!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Jonta
"Comfort and Relaxing."
Everything was excellent except the bathtub/shower,it get clogged so easy.So it take you extra time to take a bath.But everything else is just perfect very close to shopping and eat.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Marta
"Dated"
I saw several bugs in the room and the a/c was loud. Otherwise, things were ok. I did expect the amenities and fixtures to reflect the cost of the room, but they did not. I use the Hyatt so I was expect contemporary design and features. The room appeared a bit dated.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Graduation Weekend"
I wasn't at the hotel for a long period of time. We checked it, changed and left. We returned by 10:30pm and checked out by 11:00am. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Walls in the bathroom was thin. I could hear an argument in the next room from the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Betty
"Great Staff!"
Great stay, staff very friendly and were very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Houston trip"
We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were big and nice and clean. The only bad thing was trying to find the entrance to the hotel. The gps had us going in circles lol
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
geovani
"Eh"
Great location, decent price, but not a lively place to stay. The restaurant wasn't even open..
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"my stay"
The hotel staff service were great! One problem, our toilette had a dirty smug on the seat. The breakfast bar is extremely high. I wasn't expecting that after I had paid so much for the hotel room. But overall, the hotel is beautiful! We had a blast over there!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Kenyata
"Awesome!"
Nothing bad to say, other than parking price $23.00 a day was rediculous, over all everything else was perfect!
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Dionne
"Hotel Stay with Good Size Bedroom/living room"
Stay was nice and relaxing. TV sets were somewhat old and didnt care too much for the cable set up
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Houston trip"
Good location. Close to the Galleria Mall.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Best in Houston !"
Awesome location- great pool - great breakfast!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Wow, super place. it's brand new & shinning. Breakfast was great. It across the street form the Hospital & right off the freeway on 290. We stayed 37 weeks in hotels last year traveling & this was in the top 5 for sure@!
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
"couples get away"
Hkh
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Minus one incident with a Valet attendant. They were excellent, kind, responsive, and attentive. I loved my stay at houston.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Excellent Stay!"
Went for a weekend getaway with the hubby and everything was great. No complaints at all! Hotel staff and parking staff was well mannered.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
I loved every single thing about this hotel. Superb valet service. Friendly check in and clean, spacious rooms. Will definitely be staying again.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Noisy AC great Pool"
The pool is great!!! The room was OK bed looked unkempt, and mattress was bumpy. The AC was brutal so loud that wake me up every time it started. They had some kind of opening on the wall where you could see the pipes. Overall good because of the location and the pool as well as the service, but if you need to be rested the next day definitely skip it.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"bad customer service but great rooms"
The staff doesnt tell you about extra $24 per night parking charge or if you book online cant check in until 3 pm
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"LOVE this Hotel!"
My family & I stay at this location every time we visit Houston. Love it here....the location, the size of the room, the friendliness of the staff...Everything! I'm never disappointed when I'm away from home and stay here!
Twanna
"My stay"
Called front desk to send toilet tissue and never received it, had to go get it myself. Overlooking the lawn from the balcony was horribly disgusting, trash everywhere
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Double Tree not so great!"
I was there for business and my room is very outdated, no internet and very few amenities.. I stay in less expensive hotels that offer much more and are extremely cleaner.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
jessica
"Tree"
It's was great..lots of people there that weekend. Really didn't like the elevators.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Delvonta
"First Visit....."
Everything was great except when we went for breakfast two of the guys that was supposed to be assisting guest to a tables customer service was horrible & very noticeable by a number of your guess that Sunday 24th. At least 7 or more of you guest was complaining about these two workers. Our visit was great besides that incidents, the breakfast was great & the rooms were very clean comfortable.Just wanted to bring these two staff worker to your attention because it could ruin your guess visit.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Latrice
"Family weekend"
Great location with comfy beds and spacious suite. Loved having the full kitchen. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Tammy
"Best in town"
It was the best. Service was excellent the don't let you do anything bring your bags to and from your car, Open doors , and the best cookies in town. I'm staying there everytime I come to Houston.
Ellery
"Dirty floor and toilet doesn't work flush"
Overall, ok. Dirty floor and toilet doesn't flush take away 2 stars. Good size suite though.
"perfect!"
My family really loved it, we have an amazing time. Thank you!! I would definitely come back.
hugo
"Fantastic View"
My family and I will be back in 2 weeks. I know for a fact we will stay here again
Tomas
"Never Again"
Never again. The treatment we received from the staff was horrible
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"I'm impressed"
Love it. Will definitely stay here again whenever we come to Houston.
Troy
"Good hotel"
Parking expensive
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Naoki
Dirty and wet carpet, one of attendants in the front desk was rude (a girl)
Other trip May 26, 2015