All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
5353 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Outdated. Was very nice once upon a time."
Sorely needs an update. Both rooms we tried smelled strongly of whatever cleaner they use to tried to cover up musty orders. It wasn't working... The breakfast was displayed nicely but tasted poorly. Low quality food for the price. The rooms were fantastically large. Too bad the hotel was so outdated.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Landon
"Great hotel in good location"
Lovely hotel, all the regular conveniences. Perfect for i nite business trip.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Great price for quality"
Overall great stay and attentive staff. Bathroom toilet did not operate properly. I expected at least one bottle of water in the refrigerator in an executive suite.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Staff was friendly - the room was not pleasant."
Although the hotel is located by the Galleria the room had an odor and needs a remodel/update. The furniture looked worn and dirty.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great location."
This was a staycation weekend for us- just wanted a weekend getaway in town. This hotel is in a great location. The Galleria is just a couple of blocks away. There are other shopping centers and numerous restaurants within blocks. Our room was huge! It had a small kitchen, living room, and bedroom- more than enough room for two of us. It was very quiet and comfortable. All hotel personnel we came in contact with were all very nice. The pool area was also nice.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Mary--We hope you enjoyed your recent staycation at the DoubleTree Suites Houston Galleria. It is gratifying to read that our guest room size, comfortable accommodations, and friendly staff exceeded expectations!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Incredible service, nice accommodations, fun local"
We love this hotel. We stayed in late December and returned because of our wonderful experience then. The service was incredible. The room service staff went above and beyond expectations. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I have seen, and the service there was impeccable as well. Very nice accommodations in a fun location with incredible service.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
We are flattered to hear that you love the DoubleTree Suites Houston by the Galleria! It is rewarding to read that our service, breakfast buffet and location exceeded expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"you should book here!"
I absolutely loved it! The front desk agents were very friendly and helped me throughout my entire visit
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
jasmine
"Relaxing Staycation"
Overall stay was wonderful but the hot food at breakfast wish was alittle fresher and replenish more.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Alexandria
"I recommend"
It was great I jus wish they served breakfast and parking was free :/ but over all it was great
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Double tree"
Everything was great but the day staff could be nicer
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Victor
"Ain't What She Used 2 Be--DoubleTreeSuitesGalleria"
Recall hotel/rooms being under renovation when staying there a ~two years ago or when Hilton took over, so was expecting to see a fresh new room look--not the case. Think they missed this room during renovations. Booked an executive double-queen room on 22nd Floor. Had to call technician--TV in living room had no video/audio; bathroom sink took an extremely long time to drain; noticeble tears on sofa cushions; DATED decor, dirty, dirty balcony/outside windows,and blackout curtains were very worn and had small holes all over on panels in bedroom and living room. Makes me think or wonder if only the worst rooms are offered up to Hotels.com to dispense. This hotel used to be a really nice property. Plus is that the Front Desk Staff very friendly and helpful. The place needs a complete not partial facelift. Don't think I'll be staying there again anytime soon and wouldn't recommend it until a true or complete facelift done.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"We'd stay Here Again"
My stay was pleasant. It was a weekend getaway within our city for my little princessess and me. They enjoyed the suite from playing in the pool to room service in the room to playing on balcony. It was a home away from home. The staff was pleasant and refreshing and who doesn't like those cookies? My five year old when asked what hotel we will stay at, she says The Doubletree.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Myisha
"Intown Mini Vacay"
Service was excellent!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
LaTonya
"DoubleTree stay"
The hotel location was great and stay was comfortable, with close entertainment, eatery
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"It was ok---"
I was disappointed in how dirty the room was. Everything else was ok except the limited parking and valet broke my car key and denied it.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
James-- We regret to learn of the condition of your guest room upon arrival, and your comment about the car key will be addressed internally. Please be assured of our best efforts to welcome you back for a much improved stay.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"weekend getaway"
We didn't have a ice bucket and I called to have one sent up and we never got it.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
ricky--We regret to learn that your ice bucket was not delivered during your stay and sincerely apologize for the oversight.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
ricky
"bad customer service"
bad service! could not stay
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Ifidon-- We regret to hear if our service efforts caused you to depart early from the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Ifidon
"Night by the Galleria !"
Overnight stay with brisk access to the malls, also I found affordable and great meal options at suitable and reasonable costs. I totally enjoyed a taste of fine hospitality.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
monica
"weekend getaway"
Excellent rooms very big. Nice to relax in
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Simple and great!"
Awesome staff... Easy check in and check out.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Awesome place"
Perfectly comfortable will not pass a chance to come back.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Jamari
"Nightmare in Houston........Never again!"
Hotel stay was nice but the rain would not stop! So the valet parking assumed you wanted them to park your car, room service food was horrible! The food was dried up & they lied about the hanger we set outside. I tricked them....stated they did not get the hanging menu & they did. I ordered 1 thing on the hanger & changed it on the verbal order. They brought me what was on the hanger ($39.00). I went to front desk to tell them about the problem and Supervisor Dawn cut me off 4 times, so I told her I had nothing else to say & she could keep the money I had left as a deposit. I could not get a word in because she would cut me off. I wanted to tell her there are roaches, bad food, guy jumped in the car, and I got a call at 11:13 pm asking how I paid for the hotel. She tried calling me and I was getting connected to Rm 507 & 515, so we both were answering the phone. Very disorganized. Elevators took about 15 minutes to come back down, which was a nightmare!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Exceptional"
Our stay was outstanding
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Danny
"Need and Beneficial"
It was quick, affordable, roomy and peaceful.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
brian
"executive suite"
Great room very big
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Easter Vacation 2015"
Everything was nice but we do have a clogged kitchen sink issue that took many hours to be solved but everything else was great
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
JAVIER
"best hotel you will find"
Our stay was great.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Juan A
"big rooms"
It is a big, nice hotel. That means, you have to walk more to go to the parking garage or anywhere else. THERE IS A $25 per day PARKING . It is the same charge as valet. When you valet, then you are obligated to give a tip every so often. So, if you have a lot of coming and going, and you don' t mind giving tips, valet is much better. All thestaff are very helpful. Our room was so spacious but need update of the carpet and wall paper. The kitchen has a full ref, microwave and even a stove with oven. However, there are no pots and pans. You don' t need to cook because there is a restaurant inside and the whole area is surrounded with restaurants.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
ROSSANA--Thank you for your review. We are glad that you appreciated our spacious guest room and personal kitchen during your stay. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
ROSSANA
"Nice hotel with parking problem"
We stayed 2 night. The package came with free parking and free breakfast .We had a little trouble at the check in but everything else was good. Breakfast is very nice with hot food and fresh fruits . Room was very clean and big with full kitchen and dining table . Saturday night was crazy because there was a party late late night and very loud all night. One really bad thing is the parking lot. When go back late, then no parking available... This is terrible and no elevator to come down...
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"no hot water"
We were upgraded to a suite for free at checkin which we were thrilled about. It was really lovely. We were in town for a wedding. Unfortunately the suite did not have hot water and barely enough pressure for a shower. My wife had to take a cold shower to get ready for evening and neither of us could shower next day before checkout. I went to desk and told manager and called guest services. They said they would send building engineer up but nobody ever showed up.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Love this hotel. I stay here every time I'm in town.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Brittany
"Always a pleasure nice hotel"
the customer service is always great. Very nice
Monique
"NICE HOTEL NEAR GALLERIA"
ALL GOOD EXCEPT RESTAURANT SERVICE. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Larry-- Please accept our apologies for the elevator delays you experienced. It saddens us to learn that the restaurant service did not meet expectations, and will be sure to address this internally so that no other guest reports a similar situation moving forward.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Another good Hilton hotel"
Good basic amenities. Good location. Best price.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Guadalupe
"Nice but, needs improvement."
I was very irritated when arriving at 5 pm and not being able to get into the driveway or to check in. They wanted me to leave my valuables outside while raining until my room was available which was totally unacceptable, but they did make up for everything in the end.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
We regret to learn of the challenge you encountered upon arrival. This does not seem like our normal procedure, and apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured of our best efforts to regain your confidence and trust in us.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Spring Break 2015"
Overall it was OK with a few exceptions: No hot water at the sink in the bathroom and nobody picked up my room service order that I placed on my door at 10:30pm so I had to make other breakfast arrangements. The front desk did give me a free voucher for the buffet in the hotel which was nice.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your feedback... we regret to hear if your room service order was not processed overnight and apologize for the inconvenience. We are glad that our hotel was able to make up for the oversight with a complimentary breakfast voucher. In the future, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if there are any potential plumbing issues in your guest room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"One night stay"
Flew in for a birthday gathering,and my one night stay,was a very satisfying experience. My suite and amenities met and exceeded our party of five's expectations. I plan on staying again,when I fly into Houston,for my next visit.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Steve-- We hope you had a great time during the birthday gathering! It is wonderful to hear that our accommodations exceeded expectations. We look forward to your next return!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"great hotel..."
the hotel suite was roomy we stayed on the 22nd floor it was very nice the pool was nice the weight room was great the breakfast was delicious the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean the only complaint was the elevator to the favor to get in and out of the elevator waiting on it
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Tonja--Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our spacious guest room, pool deck, and comfortable bedding. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Tonja
"Security Concerns"
Stayed with my family on March 21st. The people at check in where very friendly and accommodating. However when we got up the next morning our door was open with nothing but the safety chain keeping it from being completely opened. I called the front desk and they sent up an engineer to check the lock. They ran the diagnostics and found that the door had been opened at 3:14am. I was assured I would have an answer before I checked out. Never heard back. As I was checking out I asked the front desk agent for any information. He said that they didn't know anything but he offered me a cookie or a water. I called on the way home and was told they would call me as soon as they found something. When I still hadn't heard anything the next day I called and asked to speak to a manager but never got connected. It may seem like a small thing but when my daughters are sleeping a few feet away from where someone was trying to get into the door I expect there to be a little more priority given.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
JD-- Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We regret to learn if you did not hear back from one of our manager's after your departure, and assure you this is not our standard. Please note that the comfort and safety of our guests is our highest priority.
JD
"Had a great viewing"
Well staff for any occasion, event as well for out side travelers..
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Ripped off by Houston Doubletree"
Worst hotel experience ever. I had a problem in my room that needed repair. I asked Fri night, and 3 separate times on Sat that an engineer would be sent to repair the problem. I asked in person 3 times. Promises, promises. No one ever showed. got overcharged $23 for parking (ripped off by valets). Will NEVER use this place again.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
John--It disappoints us to read about your recent stay. The experience you described in your review is completely unacceptable, and assure you this is not our standard. Please accept our sincere apologies for leaving you with an unfavorable impression of our hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Excellent customer service n close to the mall."
Great customer service and hospitality. Very spacious rooms and clean with excellent restaurant with various types of food and drink. Comfort and convenience of the mall n others retail stores.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Summer--Thank you for your kind remarks. We hope to serve you again soon!
Summer
"Nice hotel by the mall"
One of the valet parking heavy set white guy told me to bing down luggage cart didn't want to go up and get it ,to top it off I took it up also to leave and brought it down again why did I pay just so they can park my car..
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
angelica-- We regret if you experienced any challenges with our valet service during your recent stay. It is unacceptable for our valet attendants to allow our guests to handle the luggage carts, and this will be addressed internally.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
angelica
The staff was awesome! The only problem we had was there was no cartoon channel. We have a 2 yr old so yes it was a minor issue but major for him. We enjoyed our stay and will be back but will prepare better next time.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Robinson--We are glad you enjoyed your stay, but regret if the lack of a cartoon channel caused any inconvenience.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Robinson
Room was clean, great area.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very good!!"
Excellent service, except cleaning crew knocking at 9:30 am and then 1 hr after to ask if we were leaving so they could clean the room, when check out is at noon time and valet services took a little too long to bring our vehicle to the front.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your review. We regret if our housekeeping team caused any interruption during your stay. Your comment about the valet service will be addressed internally, and we appreciate you bringing to our attention.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, sloppy service"
It is a nice hotel with spacious rooms and a very good breakfast buffet. It is conveniently located in the Galleria area. I was upset about the overpriced parking ($23). We booked the room with breakfast. At the check-in they forgot to give us our coupons. So, they brought us a bill over $43 (!). My way back to the long line at the front desk to get the coupons meant that we almost got too late to our appointment. When I made a tea in our room, I actually got a mixture of tea and coffee because the coffee bag of the last guest was still in the coffee machine. The room was, for whatever reason, kept at 60 degrees.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
Michael-- Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our spacious guest room and breakfast buffet. It disappoints us to learn that you were not provided with your breakfast coupons upon check-in and apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Your comment about the coffee machine will be addressed internally with our housekeeping team and appreciate you bringing to our attention. Please be assured of our best efforts to welcome you back for a much improved stay.
"Loved it!!!!"
We loved our stay here. Room was great. Location was great. We were able to just walk to the Galleria Mall. Really enjoyed our stay.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
We are thrilled to hear that you loved your stay with us!
Katherine
"awesome hotel"
This stay was beyond awesome. Very nice and loved our room. WILL Stay AGAIN When We Come back.
Response by DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
alexis--We are happy to hear that you had an awesome stay and look forward to your next return!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
alexis
"excellent for a getaway"
Excellent for a day getaway. Room is huge.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015