All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here150 Bayswater Road, London, England, W24RT, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great vacation"
The hotel was very nice. Great location. The staff was outstanding. My friend and I had a fantastic time. We had a room with 2 single beds very comfy. Food was good. I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting london. My friend loved the bed. Said she got the best sleep while on our trip.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Not for business"
WiFi in room terrible Cell service in room terrible Very load between rooms
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Unimpressed for a Hilton."
My husband and I stayed in a standard queen bed for part of our stay in London and found the room to be quite small. Trying to get items out of our suitcases in the morning was rather cramped as there was no room to really put our bags except in a corner. The rooms were cleaned and a bottle of water was left on our desk daily. The bed was quite comfortable and we got a good sleep every day except for one morning when we were awoken by construction or some sort of loud drilling in the hotel. Our room was on the side of the building so our view was of part of the hotel and of the buildings across the street. There are a few Underground stations nearby that are perhaps a five to ten minute walk away and there are many restaurants near the stations themselves. Overall, compared to other Hiltons we have stayed at, this one was probably one of our least favorites as the price wasn't really worth it.
5 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Great location."
This hotel was very close to 3 metro stations. It had everything within 5-10 minute walk. Markets, drug stores, pubs, restaurants, souvenir shops. It was right across the street from Kensington Palace and Hyde park. I could not be happier. I have stayed in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Victoria and Kings Cross on my previous trip but this is by far the best location. I will always stay here from now on.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Agee327
"very nice hotel in a nice location"
lovely hotel - small rooms but very high quality. very nice retaurant with good choice for breakfast. in a nice part of town, easy walking distance to notting hill and kensington for a good choice of bars and restaurants. will definitely stay again for work and leisure
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Happy traveller
"Great location, but mildew smell in our room!"
This is a good property, great location, with friendly staff. However, our room had a terrible damp/ mildew smell and feel that stayed with us the entire trip. We couldn't open outside windows for relief.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Good place for quick stay"
Very clean and supportive nice staff. However, room is small and bath room is tiny.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
"under construction"
The hotel public areas are under renovation currently, so exiting and entering the hotel changed from morning to evening-very exciting. The staff was terrific. The rooms were very comfortable. The location was excellent for access to buses, tours, taxis and gardens. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
"Super Convenient Location"
We had a very pleasant stay at The London Hyde Park Hotel; it was an excellent hotel. The hotel was undergoing some renovations, but everything seemed in good working condition, and the only noise was during the day when we weren't really around (we only heard it when we checked in, or if we popped back in the afternoon to change or drop things off in our room). Our room was quite comfortable, though we weren't spending much time there. It was a little on the chilly side, but then again, I was sleeping in the bed furthest from the heater, closest to the window. Sleeping with the covers on was fine, but if you were just sitting in the room, you'd need a sweater. We arrived early due to our flight times, and hoped to be allowed to leave our luggage in storage until checkin-in; however, we were pleasantly surprised to be told our room was ready and we were able to check in before noon, which was fantastic. The location is wonderful - the hotel is located in between two Tube stations - Notting Hill Gate and Queensgate - offering easy access to the Central and Circle lines. The staff were quite friendly and helpful, and storing luggage after check-out was very easy and convenient, for those of us that had late flights out. My only complaint is that while there is free WiFi in the lobby of the hotel, there is no access in the rooms. Whenever we had to look something up or contact anyone online, we had to sit on a bench in the lobby or pop into the lounge/restaurant area.
3 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2012
Caro
"Excellent location, convenient to transportation.."
Walking distance to Kensington Palace, Notting Hill and Portobello Road. Transportation in London is very easy, once you get the hang of it. Tour bus is right outside of the hotel as is the regular bus stop. The tube is within walking distance (a couple of blocks) and there are lots of places to have a bite. Breakfast at the hotel was yummy and filling. The only negative is that you cannot get wifi in the room so you must pay for internet. Other than that, my room was always very clean and the staff was friendly! :)
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2012
Alice
"london vacation"
Doing hotel improvements and a lot of noise. Restaurant not very good and location to other restaurants not very good
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
"Super Park"
sustaining english breakfast, helpful staff, fills up quickly on weekends
1 night trip Oct 16, 2012
"Nice place for the price"
I stayed in this hotel for a night while on a trip through Great Britain. I had stayed at another area hotel during my trip and this hotel was much nicer, though in the same price range. Room had a nice view of Hyde Park and was super close to a tube station. Room was quite large (compared to everywhere else I stayed on my trip) and had a nice bathroom and flat screen tv. Downside was we rented a "king" room which turned out to be two twin matresses pushed together. Not too comfortable... Other than that, no complaints. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Check in was efficient. Room was clean and spacious. I'd stay there again. It is on a major street and I could see it getting a bit noisy, but we had no problems.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
"excellent"
wonderful
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2012
edie
"family vacation"
We are from New York . Stay in London hyde park hotel for five nights. We are so happy to choice this hotel. It is good location to go around. we were taking tub and buses every day. room is very clean and bed is comfortable. Breakfast is lovely. london is great city to visit. the London Hyde park hotel is great place to stay in London. thanks
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Acceptable"
OK
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2012
"Very basic hotel"
Rooms were clean but fairly small. Not many channels on the tv, few linens provided, and no wifi. Not horrible, but nothing to speak of..
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
"Good first time visit choice of hotel"
Nice location easy walk to 2 undergrounds. Right across from beautiful Hyde Park. Once again easy walk to Kennsington Palace and the Orangery. Nice helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
"Nice place to stay"
Nothing outstanding but a solid place to stay. Nice area and fairly close to underground with places to eat nearby.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2012
Ray
"Great place to stay!"
My husband and I stayed at London Hyde Park (previously Ramada Jarvis Hyde Park) for two weeks and were pleased. The front desk and concierge were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a GREAT location and great access to parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James Park within walking distance) This was our first time in London and we were able to access everything either walking or taking the tube. You really couldn't ask for a better spot. I would highly recommend the cafes nearby (particularly Cafe Diana#. I had seen some pictures from other travelers that painted the hotel as dirty, however, having been there, I can say that the hotel is clean and those pics represent old or faded sinks/faucets etc...but not dirty. Certainly the hotel needs to continue updating which it appears to be doing, My only complaint is that as the room doors are heavy, the housekeeping at times did a poor job of being sensitive to people being asleep in the morning and would go in and out repeatedly and let the doors slam repeatedly down the hall. I had been warned that having a window by the road #side road not front road) may be noisy, however, that was not a problem rather the noise from the hallway. That would be my only complaint for housekeeping as they were great in tiding up the room. Overall would highly recommend and would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
"No wifi in the rooms - what a joke!"
Everything was fine except what hotel at that level does not offer wifi in the rooms?!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2012

Great location. Only two minutes away from the tube. The staff were very helpful. The room was clean, but a little bit small. Overall it's worth the money that I paid.
5 night trip May 10, 2015
Yuet Seung
"Great hotel, poor staff service"
Overall I'm a big fan of Hilton brand hotels and look of them atound the world unfortunately the service at this location is poor compared to the standard that I know. Front reception lady was not pleasant, our bill was incorrectly too high, we asked for a wake-up call one morning and it did not come. The location is great and the upkeep of the hotel is excellent it's just the service that requires some needed upgrades :)
2 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Christopher
"Solid choice at a good price"
I had never been to London before and I chose this hotel from information on the internet. I was very lucky in my pick. The location is especially good in my view. It is right on Hyde Park on the border of Notting Hill and Kensington. It is only a 10 minute walk to Kensington Palace so you know it has to be a really nice area. I can say nothing bad about this Hotel. All the good stuff you read in the other reviews is true. Any bad stuff you read is just nitpicking. During my visit to London I had a chance to visit other people in their hotels. My verdict is that for London and the average tourist like me, this hotel is a solid choice at a good price.
7 night trip May 1, 2015
"Family trip"
Nice hotel, chosen for location and value for money. We needed to be near to the Russian Embassy for my uncle to be presented with the Ushakov medal ( he served on Arctic convoy). The rooms are small and might have been a problem if we had been staying longer, with more luggage, but very clean and well equipped. Loved the bathroom with walk-in shower. Kensington gardens, and Palace are just a short walk away, and tube stations are quite close. Very limited seating in the reception area, but there is seating in the dining area at the front of the hotel. Welcomed with warm cookie at check in by friendly , helpful staff. Clever idea to have tablet/ pad near the door to book taxi .
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Ruth
"Family trip"
Stayed one night with family to support my uncle , who was receiving a medal from the Russian Embassy( served on Arctic convoy ). The location of the hotel was great , short walk to the Embassy, and to the lovely Kensington gardens and Palace. Good transport links, tube stations close, enabling my son to get to Paddington station easily the next morning, for the Heathrow express. Nice welcome at check in, all given warm cookie. Rooms small, but well equipped, and very clean . Loved the bathroom with walk in shower. Would have struggled with space for luggage if we had been staying longer. Another plus point was the gadget near the hotel door, to easily book a taxi. All in all , an enjoyable stay for a special family occasion.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Ruth
"Terrible conference service - would not go back"
The accommodation was lovely, the service downstairs in the conference room was terrible. I had to ask continuously for water to be re-filled, tea and coffee to be refilled, then this would arrive without cups, so i would ask for cup, then i didn't get teaspoons or sugar, or milk and it continued like this despite me talking to staff about this for 2 weeks. Worst service i have ever received, if you cant serve tea and coffee and water to corporate clients DO NOT charge them £300 a day for it!
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Kate
"Happiness in Kensington"
Loved it!!!! Even saw mom, dad and baby princess Charlotte leaving Kensington!!!!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
Gregory R
"city break"
great location. staff friendly, room a little on the small size.
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"3 Stars!"
It was quite alright but I think the hotel should install key card decide in the lifts so there is more security for the guests as anyone without room keys cannot come in.. The needs like laundry bags, ear buds, shaving razors, toothbrush and tooth paste were not provided even after asking for it..
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
SG
"Lovely hotel"
Hotel staff were very efficient and friendly. The hotel was perfectly situated for where I wanted to go and the tube station was just around the corner from the hotel. Breakfast room and food excellent. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Mide
"Great hotel with great service"
Great hotel with great service.
5 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Saar
IL
"Great Hotel and location"
Great hotel in very good location on the perimeter of Notting Hill and across from Kensington Gardens. Lots of eating places in near vicinity within walking distance. The tube station is very close and buses stop outside. We walked across the park to the V & A Museum and Science Museum which is about a mile. The breakfast is very good with excellent choice but it was very busy. Our room on the first floor was very quiet and the small gym was equipped with high quality equipment. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Irene
"Nice and convenient hotel"
The hotel location is good and very convenient with two subway stations within 5 min walking distance. Lobby is bit basic with nothing fancy but in line with expectation. Nice restaurant with good breakfast selection. Very comfortable environment. Room is little small but acceptable. Toilet is new and clean which is the highlight of the stay. Only negative is no slipper available in the hotel even when we request reception.
7 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
CHANG
"A fabulous hotel"
Fantastic n all ur staff were very helpful especially Miguel Pls can your management put in my pointa as l have just joined as a.member n just got my membership number tq
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Umi Khaltsom
"nice viewing"
vital location, viewing at the hyde park.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
HASSAN
"Half term trip"
Great base for a few days in London. Hotel and staff great. Location for bus and tube ideal although limited appeal in the evening if with youngsters. We were happy to get a good nights sleep after a full day out! Reasonable parking charges and no congestion fee will definitely use again
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Mitchell
"Clean and comfortable with friendly staff"
My family of 4 adults stayed for two nights and found our stay to be very good with friendly and helpful staff. The rooms and facilities were clean and the rooms were clean and tidy on our return at the end of the day. We would have preferred our rooms to have been next door to each other.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Terry
We enjoyed being near Kensington Park.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Bruce
"Comfy cozy rooms"
Great location, nice and clean room, comfortable bed. Bathtub drain did not work well but this was not a big deal so did not report it to see reaction time etc.
4 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Excellent on all levels!
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
kim
"My new favourite London Hotel"
I couldn't be happier with our stay. The room was wonderful. It was SO clean. The staff were really attentive and friendly without being in your face. The location was really central without being in the middle of Piccadily Circus! Breakfast was splendid. I only wish we could have stayed there longer.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Joanna
"Business stays"
Excellent no problems
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Excellent in every way"
We had stayed at this hotel prior to its change of ownership and refurbishment. We were delighted with the changes and the massive improvements. Our twin-bedded room on the 5th floor overlooked Kensington Gardens. From the moment we arrived to the time we left we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Marylyn
"Great business hotel"
This is a fantastic business hotel, located close to the tube and local amenities. The front desk staff and concierge are outstanding as are the quality and condition of the rooms. Highly recommended.
6 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Good hotel nice location, one slight issue"
Good hotel for the price paid, only issue was sink was a little blocked so took ever to drain. Great location for royal Albert Hall.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
robert
"Great location, nice clean place"
Really nice clean hotel, room felt a little crammed in on 'the mezzanine' but perfectly OK just a little small. Nice central location.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Simon
"Ideal Hotel for a great break"
Have stayed here before and find it very convenient An ideal position for getting around London, Hop a bus outside Hotel, straight down Bayswater Road, 5 mins.and you are at the top of Oxford St. or stay on and you can go to Regent St. and then Trafalgar Sq. Hotel staff are all very polite and helpful, and is of a very good standard.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
B N
"Perfectly placed hotel"
With a 5 minute walk from the tube and a 2 minute walk for Kensington gardens it couldn't have been better situated. The staff were extremely helpful when help was needed, and the breakfast variety was amazing. Doubletree Hilton is just as good a brand as Hilton, but the facilities match a leisure need better (which is think is intended).
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"double tree by hilton bridgewater road"
fantastic hotel would love to visit again and would highly recommend to friends, also had breakfast included which was first class.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015