All hotels in Syosset, New York, United States of America
24 Oak Dr, Syosset, NY, 11791, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Convenient Location"
Spent one night here to attend a family reunion. Room was on the small side, but was clean, comfortable and very quiet. Hotel had a nice dining room and the room rate included a varied breakfast buffet. Parking area on site was small, but overflow vehicles were allowed to use the business parking lot across the street after hours. We did not use any other hotel amenities.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Ted and Diane
"Not inexpensive but worth it"
Great location near family in Syosset. Only issue was wet carpet after big rain storm. Not a deal breaker. Pleasant helpful staff, lots of parking. Will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
thomhouse
"Nice Accomodations"
Nice place to stay.. Comfortable, clean and convenient.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Bill Hochner
Overall a 4.5
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Friendly, clean, fine local hotel. Did not have a problem with parking. Breakfast was simple, but fine. Room was very small, but comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
A very small room.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"First time stay"
We were very satisfied and will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip May 16, 2014
John Rager
"Pleasant Staff"
Everyone was very pleasant and room was clean and overall comfortable. Only complaint was that the bed was very near the AC unit, forcing us to either be in a cold draft or have no air at all. This could be remedied by moving the nightstand to the other side of the bed, moving it farther from the AC.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Dear Valued guest, Thank you for your kind review about the room cleanliness and the hotel overall. Your comments about the room configuration have been forwarded to my Chief Engineer and my Executive Housekeeper to see if there is a way to fix this issue, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Jackie C Front Office Manager
1 night trip May 18, 2014
People that worked there are great. It looks like they are doing some renovations. The staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, breakfast was usual. I would stay there again when I am in the area. Parking is challenging, tight spots and not enough for all the guests, however, they made arrangements for parking across the street.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Frank B
"Overnight stay"
This hotel is in a very easy location, close to a lot of restaurants.. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was great and the breakfast was above normal. Our only complaint was that the rugs in the hallways need to be replaced. Also the beautiful tropical fish in the fish tank are too big for the tank, and I would rather see them snorkeling in the gulf, then trapped in some tank. But that is just me.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Marty
"Just okay"
Positives- free breakfast was good - nice selection of items and plenty of hot coffee. Negatives- mattress was too soft ( seemed worn out), several ants in room by desk area (windows) did not notice them until next day because I checked in at midnight. When I reported them the staff seemed to already know it was an issue. Bathroom us clean but small wall paper was pealing .
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Very comfortable - Highly recommend"
Pleasantly surprised how clean and nicely decorated the lobby and rooms were. Would def stay there again when visiting that area. Many hotels in this dollar range are disappointing. This was not.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Mike H
"Quality and Courtesy"
Staff were super friendly, accommodating and helpful. Room was nice and cozy. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful. The location was convenient to almost anything you need. First time staying here and it was great! Will definitely be going back for a local staycation.......
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Justin
It was very basic. we did not have much interaction with the taff but what we did was fine. The rom was very clean and the king size bed was perfect. we basically only slept there as we were in town for a wedding and left the next morning, but it was very good for what we required.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Overall the hotel was great friendly staff, clean building. The Breakfast was a great value with many selections. My only complaint was the room was very small. I would repeat next time I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Justin
"Satisfied customer"
Very clean rooms
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
Short stay guest
"Quick business trip"
When I book a hotel I am always wary of bed bugs and parking. This hotel had no bugs and free parking. I am an exterminator and I checked my room thoroughly! I'll be staying here again. The only small problems were small rooms for the $. And the people in charge for the breakfast in the am were late so we had no warm food. Overall Fairrfield is the hotel choice for me!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
"Don't expect much"
Rooms were small and substandard. Breakfast was barely acceptable but nothing more; the coffee was thick and tasteless. Hotel maintenance took place in the adjoining room and included loud drilling during the day; forget about taking a nap. The bathroom fan stunk with a burning smell. Most of the employees were sort of helpful. The heater was very noisy. The price was far too high for this quality of room anywhere. I won't stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
the room was clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was amazing! the room was kinda small for a double, but it was ok. the walls are not soundproof at all and that particular night, it was very noisy. But overall, it was worth the stay.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
mike
"Quiet Stay for two"
Staff was extremely helpful!! I would stay there again. Hotel was what you would expect from a farifield inn. NO ROOM SERVICE!!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Very Nice Place"
A great place to stay if you want to be in West Syosset. Very clean, wonderful staff, super breakfast.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Capt R
good hotel. Good price. Room clean but a little small
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Very nice stay"
The bed was very comfortable. The staff was first class. Very very clean. The room was smallish but I can't say I really cared. I'll definitely stay here again next trip out.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"We attended a wedding at Crest Hollow ountry Club"
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed the continental breakfast, just right.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"A bit noisy during the day"
Hotel is fine though the rooms are a bit small. I know this is not an inexpensive part of the world but I do think the rates are high for this class of property.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice but small"
It was the smallest hotel room and you could hear the tv/people next door. Staff was very nice and it was clean. I most likely will not be staying at this hotel again.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Great for reasonable price"
Nice little hotel. Worth it's price no fridge must be requested.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Very nice hotel. But it was the service that was most impressive to me. Great and knowledgeable staff and very polite. They made us feel confortable and I couldn't ask for anything better
Business trip Apr 4, 2013
Rikki
"Great choice!"
Great choice for Jericho and Syosset area. Very clean rooms, lovely lobby with comfortable chairs and beautiful fish. Easy access to highways. Complimentary breakfast was adequate but no frills. The price was very reasonable. We would stay here again for sure.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
Gamma
"Cheap, good location, clean"
The room I was in was pretty small but they warned me about this when I checked in since I was early. The room was clean and well-kept although the heat/air unit in the window was not working quite right. It is easy to find and get in and out of. The parking is very limited but there is overnight parking at the tire place across the street for overflow but you have to be out by 9 am. The staff was great and the morning breakfast was better than average.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Emily B.
for the price and the Marriot name this facility must improve at to the level of standart that Marriot has, I will not stay here again and will recomended the same to my company
2 night trip Mar 10, 2013
Lobby very clean..room was very small and has no view. Only good for stay over before next day's event. Staff was very nice.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"VERY small rooms"
This place is great for a short stay. The room was very small. I expect this in the older hotels in NYC, but rarely see it on Long Island. The staff was very accommodating, the complimentary breakfast was above average for hotel buffets. The lobby was very nice with free wifi throughout the facility. It is located right on Jericho Turnpike across from an auto repair shop which graciously allows you to park in their yard if the very small parking lot is full. I drive a full size pickup and had to work at parking in the small (25 car) parking lot. The area seems a bit shady, but there really isnt anywhere to walk to. The bedding was good quality and the best part of the room was the heating unit which responded quickly and quietly - and because the room was so small, I could literally change the temperature in the room right from my bed! A good "little" place for an overnight. Not a destination hotel by any means.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Noisy Heat/AC Unit"
The hotel and room were clean, however, the heat/AC unit was very noisy and blew the drapes into the small space between the bed and the window. Didn't sleep much all night.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2012
Ann
"an excellent choice for a Long Island visit"
The hotel was clean and well-kept inside and out. It has obviously been renovated fairly recently. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, the bathroom large, the closet huge, and the bed VERY comfortable - however the pillows were flimsy and offered no support. The pillows, in my opinion, were the only negative mark on the whole experience. Parking is a bit of a challenge, but that's the nature of staying in a hotel in a somewhat urban setting. It is very close to many restaurants and provides easy access to major highways. I would stay there again without question.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"A plesant surprise"
I will definitely be staying there again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Betty
"great for business or a short stay"
My husband and I where there for his fathers 90th birthday. The room was clean and the staff were polite and helpful. Our room was a bit tight as it was a room with a queen size bed. I noiced some of the other rooms were larger. It suited our need for the two nights we stayed there.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Judy
Hotel staff was gracious and accommodating. made a special effort to send a fax quickly. Free buffet was excellent.u
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2012
"Great breakfast. Just fine"
This is not a luxurious hotel, but it's nice enough to stay with your family in. The breakfast was a real surprise for continental style. Egg sandwiches and a waffle iron were surprising to see and it added value as we never went out for breakfast over our stay. staff was friendly lobby was nice, bed was comfortable. We would go back, but again this is more for a safe, clean place to stay, not a four star hotel experience.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2012
Jon

"almost perfect"
Hotel is located quite far from NYC and major airports, but if you travel not during the peak hours getting there is easy and fast. Breakfast is decent, staff is very helpful. Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean. If the room had a refrigerator and possibly a microwave oven I would mark the room comfort as excellent.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"A wonderfull great clean hotel"
Very nice room with comfortable bed...staff were very helpful...nice breakfast...just a great place. Close to New York Islanders hockey rink.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good place to stay and great brunch"
We've stayed there twice now and I recommend it; however, one concern is that someone from another room mistakenly got off the elevator on our floor and came to our room thinking it was his. He was able to open our room door with his room key. Rooms are small.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
SuzyQ
"Great Location for our visit"
I would recommend this hotel to all - just off the highway and 40 minutes to Times Square
2 night trip May 24, 2013

"R. Nicolas"
Pourrait être mieux. La chambre était trop petite pour le prix et comparativement aux autres hôtels de la region. Serait peut être du pour un rafraissement.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
leslie
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Thank you for the five star review and for your business!
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015