All hotels in Syosset, New York, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Location is ok
"Good, safe, and comfortable stay"
My family and I (4) stayed overnight to attend a friend's birthday party. The staff were friendly and welcoming when we checked in. The room was a little small for the 4 of us, but, the room and bath were both clean and comfortable. The parking was a little tricky - there are overflow lots close by. Breakfast the next morning was simple but warm and filling.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
G.
"Nice Stay"
I stayed for one night and everything was pleasant. The room was clean and updated.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
We appreciate you writing about your stay. Thank you for such a great review and we are so pleased you enjoyed it.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Owen
Everything was wonderful. Great service, clean, hotel, easy access to I 135.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Many thanks for your great review. We are so pleased that you had such a great experience. Come back and see us soon!
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Theresa
"Service was great. Room exceeded my expectations."
Great service. Room absolutely exceeded my expectation. Clean and modern.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Wow what a great review!.. Thank you so much and we are so pleased that you liked our new room renovations.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Marlene
"JO's"
Very Nice Beds where great rooms a little small be very comfortable
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"More than met expectations for the price!"
The hotel more than met our expectations for the price. It was decorated well, easy to find parking and very clean. The staff was very helpful and the rooms, although on the smaller side, met our needs adequately. The continental breakfast was a bonus, as we didn't expect it and it included waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage in addition to the usual continental breakfast offerings of cereal, pastries, yogurt, fruit and more. Although we did not use the amenities of the exercise room and guest laundry, the facilities looked clean and well kept. The little market to buy snacks and drinks in the lobby was also open 24 hours so we knew if we needed anything it was there. Great stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Many thanks for letting the traveling public know about your stay and recommending us. We truly appreciate your comments on our staff and the services we offer. Glad you liked our new room renovation too!.. We are here whenever you want to come back!.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Kyle
"Highly Recommended"
Excellent Hotel, and a pleasant surprise. Great Breakfast, Hampton-like. Very comfortable bed, multiple pillows, hard and soft, plenty of towels, etc. A 2-star hotel with a 3-star feel.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Nice Hotel to stay at. Rooms were a bit small, but very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was very nice. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 29, 2015
The comfort inn was clean and well worth the price. I would recommend this hotel to other travelers.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"My Stay at Comfort Inn"
The Hotel is very clean, new in fact. The housekeeping does a good job, desk staff are very friendly and efficient.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"great experience"
I like the hotel; clean and comfortable room. Great staff and excellent location.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
@#$#
"Look no further"
Newly renovated, extremely clean. Excellent staff.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Roy
"Not bad at all."
Great customer service.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"A much improved property..."
We have stayed at this property when it was a Fairfield property, and we noticed a great improvement in the quality of the property and the friendliness of the staff. We were greeted warmly by the front desk staff upon arrival and were offered dining suggestions and tips. There is a fantastic deli next door to the hotel, and the front desk offered to contact them to ensure they were open as it was a holiday. Because we already knew what the property was before it was converted to a hotel, the odd layout of the hallways didn't bother us. The hotel now offers a hot breakfast, which was great. I had a problem with the waffle dispenser (the handle literally broke off in my hand). The crew was immediately there to help me clean up the huge mess I created, fix the handle and even made me a couple of waffles, which was probably smart on their part because of the mess I made! One thing I would like to see changed is better lighting in the bathroom; there is no light near the shower/bath. We travel a lot and have noticed this in other properties, but I still believe that's a place for improvement. Otherwise, it was a great stay and we will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Wedding weekend"
wedding celebration
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"nice stay"
very pleasant and professional
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Jack
"Always a nice place to stay in Syosett"
Nice place. They are converting to a Comfort Inn.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Patrick
"Quick Visit"
The hotel staff were personable, it was very clean,the lobby was attractive, beds and pillows were really comfortable! The location was handy although congested. My only complaint was that they were having a name change on the building front and not knowing the area, with lots to look at, I drove past and had to turn around and ask directions. A temporary problem and minor annoyance.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great trip!"
Our stay was great! The hotel staff was very attentive and friendly.
4 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Mallory
"Great Hotel in Syosset!"
The staff was so helpful and great with assisting us with a need for room change. The manager on staff was so accommodating and even called a cab service for us, she was also so informative about the restaurants, activities and all things surrounding the hotel for entertainment purposes! Will definitely recommend and visit again!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Martha
"Tiny room"
We only spent one night and were disappointed by how small the room was. It would have been adequate for one person but for two it was much too small. Service was good and staff were polite and attentive. Would have rated this higher had the room been more spacious.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Dear Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel, unfortunately I can not tell which room type your stayed in but from your comments I assume it was a queen, we do have larger rooms that are more suitalbe for two persons and I hope the service you received will bring you back to try us again. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff I will make sure they see them. Lori Hamilton General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"would recommend this hotel."
the room was small, but clean, comfortable and up to date. the staff was helpful, and quick to respond to our needs.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
My husband and I were in town for a wedding in Long Island. We stayed here and found that the reviews were totally wrong! The hotel was clean and comfortable. Right by the freeway. Our room was comfortable, clean and we'll stocked. Guest service was friendly and accommodating. Housekeeping was pleasant and professional. Breakfast was yummy and plentiful! The surrounding area was a bit of an eyesore, but once inside everything was A++! Parking was not a problem. Would definitely stay here again. Didn't experience a single issue, plus was given late check out.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Mrs. GMatt
"Good Enough"
A little pricer than I would like to think, but hotels in the area seem to command similar rates. There is parking, but it's a disjointed series of parking lots. The surrounding neighborhood isn't so bad so the walk to the hotel isn't the worst thing in the world, but an inconvenience non the less. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating and the room upon entry was clean. The standard room is pretty small however; I was a bit surprised when I walked in and saw it for myself, but we made due. I couldn't imagine more than two people sharing this room. If you really need a place to stay, this hotel should suit you just fine, but don't expect wonderful grounds or a glowing view.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"First and Last time at the Fairfield"
I thought my stay was horribble the customer service was horrible the lady didn't even seem like she wanted to work that night. My bf and I went in thinking it was a nice hotel we looked in and was shock. The hotel should have clearly stated that they were renovating because the appearance was horrible. The room was small and didn't have the best smell I was so upset that I canceled the next day stay we couldn't stay there for two nights. i would never recommned this place to anyone first and last time.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Dear A Traveler We are so disappointed to hear that you did not like the hotel. I was extremely surprised to hear of your comments regarding the staff member who checked you in. This is not the service the hotel is noted for and I apologize this was your experience. We are under renovation and we will soon have brand new hotels rooms and updated hallways. While this renovation is not a noisy one, we understand the appearance is not what our guests are used to. The renovation should be complete on the floors by mid-September. I can only hope that you will try us again when we are finished. Again our apologies that you were not happy with your stay.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Nice Hotel but it was under Renovation. But even under renovation i woukd stay there again. Rooms too small but it was a nice place.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Spent one night here to attend a family reunion. Room was on the small side, but was clean, comfortable and very quiet. Hotel had a nice dining room and the room rate included a varied breakfast buffet. Parking area on site was small, but overflow vehicles were allowed to use the business parking lot across the street after hours. We did not use any other hotel amenities.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Ted and Diane
"Not inexpensive but worth it"
Great location near family in Syosset. Only issue was wet carpet after big rain storm. Not a deal breaker. Pleasant helpful staff, lots of parking. Will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
thomhouse
"Nice Accomodations"
Nice place to stay.. Comfortable, clean and convenient.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Bill Hochner
Overall a 4.5
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Friendly, clean, fine local hotel. Did not have a problem with parking. Breakfast was simple, but fine. Room was very small, but comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
A very small room.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"First time stay"
We were very satisfied and will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip May 16, 2014
John Rager
"Pleasant Staff"
Everyone was very pleasant and room was clean and overall comfortable. Only complaint was that the bed was very near the AC unit, forcing us to either be in a cold draft or have no air at all. This could be remedied by moving the nightstand to the other side of the bed, moving it farther from the AC.
Response by Comfort Inn Syosset
Dear Valued guest, Thank you for your kind review about the room cleanliness and the hotel overall. Your comments about the room configuration have been forwarded to my Chief Engineer and my Executive Housekeeper to see if there is a way to fix this issue, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Sincerely, Jackie C Front Office Manager
1 night trip May 18, 2014
People that worked there are great. It looks like they are doing some renovations. The staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, breakfast was usual. I would stay there again when I am in the area. Parking is challenging, tight spots and not enough for all the guests, however, they made arrangements for parking across the street.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Frank B
"Overnight stay"
This hotel is in a very easy location, close to a lot of restaurants.. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was great and the breakfast was above normal. Our only complaint was that the rugs in the hallways need to be replaced. Also the beautiful tropical fish in the fish tank are too big for the tank, and I would rather see them snorkeling in the gulf, then trapped in some tank. But that is just me.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Marty
"Just okay"
Positives- free breakfast was good - nice selection of items and plenty of hot coffee. Negatives- mattress was too soft ( seemed worn out), several ants in room by desk area (windows) did not notice them until next day because I checked in at midnight. When I reported them the staff seemed to already know it was an issue. Bathroom us clean but small wall paper was pealing .
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
"Very comfortable - Highly recommend"
Pleasantly surprised how clean and nicely decorated the lobby and rooms were. Would def stay there again when visiting that area. Many hotels in this dollar range are disappointing. This was not.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Mike H
"Quality and Courtesy"
Staff were super friendly, accommodating and helpful. Room was nice and cozy. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful. The location was convenient to almost anything you need. First time staying here and it was great! Will definitely be going back for a local staycation.......
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Justin
It was very basic. we did not have much interaction with the taff but what we did was fine. The rom was very clean and the king size bed was perfect. we basically only slept there as we were in town for a wedding and left the next morning, but it was very good for what we required.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Overall the hotel was great friendly staff, clean building. The Breakfast was a great value with many selections. My only complaint was the room was very small. I would repeat next time I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Justin
"Satisfied customer"
Very clean rooms
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2013
Short stay guest
"Quick business trip"
When I book a hotel I am always wary of bed bugs and parking. This hotel had no bugs and free parking. I am an exterminator and I checked my room thoroughly! I'll be staying here again. The only small problems were small rooms for the $. And the people in charge for the breakfast in the am were late so we had no warm food. Overall Fairrfield is the hotel choice for me!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
"Don't expect much"
Rooms were small and substandard. Breakfast was barely acceptable but nothing more; the coffee was thick and tasteless. Hotel maintenance took place in the adjoining room and included loud drilling during the day; forget about taking a nap. The bathroom fan stunk with a burning smell. Most of the employees were sort of helpful. The heater was very noisy. The price was far too high for this quality of room anywhere. I won't stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 27, 2013
the room was clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was amazing! the room was kinda small for a double, but it was ok. the walls are not soundproof at all and that particular night, it was very noisy. But overall, it was worth the stay.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
mike
"Quiet Stay for two"
Staff was extremely helpful!! I would stay there again. Hotel was what you would expect from a farifield inn. NO ROOM SERVICE!!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Very Nice Place"
A great place to stay if you want to be in West Syosset. Very clean, wonderful staff, super breakfast.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Capt R
good hotel. Good price. Room clean but a little small
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Very nice stay"
The bed was very comfortable. The staff was first class. Very very clean. The room was smallish but I can't say I really cared. I'll definitely stay here again next trip out.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"We attended a wedding at Crest Hollow ountry Club"
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed the continental breakfast, just right.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013