All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
7350 North Hanley RoadI-270 & I-170 Exit 26, HazelwoodMO63042United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Room is not nice
    Food is not good
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
"Big room"
There were three of us, so it was nice to have a pull out sleeper sofa in the room. Refridgerator didn't work very well, but we were only there one night. If it would have been longer, we would have asked it be fixed. The bathroom was bigger than most, but the water pressure was not good. Probably water saver shower head.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Tony
"Good value for the Price."
It's an older motel, but the room we were in had been recently renovated. Super-friendly staff, very comfortable beds. Cleanliness is average and the sheets were worn, but clean and comfortable. Overall it was a good value for the price. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Loved the pool!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Unsafe"
This is not a safe location. I think it also doubles on the other side as an extended stay. It had some shady people there and bums hanging around outside. The rooms were dirty and had someone's leftover trash in it. The linens were dirty.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Shae
"dont do it!"
The pillows were dirty, TGhe room had a smell and there was an abandon car on the parking lot
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Nice staff, unclean room"
I chose this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport, my family just needed somewhere to lay our heads that was inexpensive before we flew out of town. I took a shower the night before and there was someone else's hair stuck to the wall. It was not in the best area and since we were only going to be there for a couple hours I did not inform the staff. I wiped everything down before I let my kids shower and as soon as we were able to we left. The staff for the most part was friendly but I just couldn't get over the hair on the shower wall.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Anonymous
"It felt dirty."
It was good because I need a room for me and my kids asap. The pool was dirty. The room didn't feel clean. It felt like a prostitution motel.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Good hotel if you want to say for 1 night."
Lot of cigarette smell. Breakfast was good. Room condition was OKAY. Rooms ware not sound proof.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Hiren
"Good stay."
I think my room was recently renovated. I chose non-smoking room so room was very clean, silent. There was no problem at all. I would recommend this hotel for sure.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and honestly had no complaints. It was very comfortable, clean, and was a huge room for just two people. The front desk workers were nice, breakfast was okay, but overall great place to stay. For the cheap price of the hotel, I was more than satisfied with the quality of the room.
3 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Mario
"Basic but acceptable for one night"
Very comfortable beds. Pillows were ok. The rooms need either a remodel or overhauled in general (shower needed re-caulked, bath vent functioned but not well, etc.). The front desk staff I met was very friendly and helpful with questions about how the easiest way to get to various places near the hotel.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Samuel
"NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!"
I went and found a new hotel! There was no way I was staying in that awful place! You could catch a mrsa infection in there!!! This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Please do not book this hotel"
I was so disappointed by the look of this hotel. I can not see how they are still in business in was so ran down and did not look nothing like the picture and the people at the desk were nice till I asked for a refund. They clearly told me I would not find another hotel which I did but I paid the price for it but I would rather sleep in my car than that room they gave me
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
chelsye
"Worst hotel ever seen"
It was very worst hotel. It was not clean. Everywhere smoke smell.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Sivakumar
"Don't expect much"
It was an ok place to stay for cheap, but next time I will spend a little more and stay somewhere nicer. Room was larger than expected, but everything was old and smelly and ugly. The chairs and carpets were stained and nasty. Breakfast was barely edible. Walls are thin and we could hear noise from the adjacent room at all hours. On the plus side, the bed was pretty comfortable, the sheets were clean and not a bed bug in sight. Free WiFi, easy parking and convenient location.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Faith
"Needs a fresh coat of napalm"
My complaints are not with the staff, they were friendly and helpful. In fact I feel quite bad for them, there is literally nothing they can do to improve this hotel. Whoever owns and operates this place really needs to gut it or burn it down and start fresh. The room was literally rotting, not just old, but rotting, I don't know how else to adequately describe it. I think with some investment it could again be a low cost, adequate place to stay in the St Louis area. For now though, it should be a last resort.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Horrible"
there was a power outage for 6 hours. The room was dirty and it looked nothing like the pics.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Rosia
"A stay in the city"
Would have been better but it was a power failure for about 4 or 5 hours no lights.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
Phillip
"Do not stay here"
Terrible stay, my sheets had cigarette burns in them, the shower was rusty and dirty, entire establishment was gross. staff wasn't unfriendly, but they were in no means friendly either.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
Worse experience ever. Will never return. Room was not to satisfaction and was very unsafe.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Bed bugs"
The nonsmoking room smells like smoke. I can hear the people in the adjacent rooms talking. The bathroom has a lot of broken tiles. I woke up with bed if bites on my arm and back.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Marie
"Horrible hotel... Do not stay"
Left right after we walked in the room and saw the giant gap between the door and door jam, plus the handle fell off as we were trying to leave. It felt very unsafe and unsanitary so we left for another hotel
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Not good!"
Bed bugs bite! Non smoking room smell like smoke. I can hear other people from the other rooms in my room. Bathroom tiles are nasty. I do not recommend.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Marie
"Horrible hotel! Do not stay!"
Literally left after 5 minutes of being in the room. There was a large gap between the door and the door jam so light from outside was coming in. As we were leaving the handle to the room fell off. Spent $50 on a room and spent 5 minutes in it before finding another hotel... You be the judge on this one.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Staci
"I would not suggest this hotel."
This looks nothing as pictured on website. We chose not to stay and lost money to get another place, as we did not feel safe staying with 2 small children. Was very disappointed with the way it was presented on website as was in person.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"What do you expect"
You pretty much get what you pay for. It was obvious need of vaccuming and the towels were grungy. The sidewalk outside is falling apart and the rocks came into the room every time. The hotel staff looked less then professional.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Unsatisfiied Customer"
The Hotel was not in the condition and comfort as pictured and quoted. The Hotel was messy and falling apart in structure. People were up all night past 1:00 run and using file language, drinking,smoking and watching you leave and return to your room. Had no asscessites. Bed sheets were wrinkle and not very clean. My Grand could not stay because she had her 5 month old baby and no way to keep her milk cold. Plus people in the room next to her kelp watching her and making a lot of noise. I will never book another room in this area.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"gross"
This place was disgusting. The lobby had guests from extended stay hanging around having personal conversation with desk clerk. Then the guests stared at me all while unloading vehicle. Made me very uncomfortable. The first room the bed was caved in. Moved us to a second room. The ceiling had painted particle board. The bathroom looked like it had not been clean. I would have asked for my money back except the roads were not safe to travel. Definitely would not chose to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Crystal
"Close to the Airport"
It was snowy, so everything looked dirty, hard to get a good feel for the place.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Never go here!!!"
Sheets were stained, front door didnt close all the way, non-smoking room smelled of stale cigarettes, no buttons on the phone, sketchy characters sitting in front lobby. Just a terrible place, I didn't last longer than 4 hrs there.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
val
"Expect to find only the necessary amenities"
The room had a stale tobacco smell, though it was a non-smoking room. Otherwise the room was clean and roomy. The breakfast spread was very basic (no eggs too). The amenities were as expected, the TVs were from the 2000s. The motel was easy to find through the given directions.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Arun
"ummm.....i guess you can sleep here"
dirty room. found scissors on the couch and put them in the nightstand. if the room was cleaned it wasnt done even close to good. womans foundation make-up on towles that were hanging. after sleeping i stunk due to old nasty bed or dirty sheets. this was for work but never and i mean never would i pay for this room. like a room that charges by the hour. just plain nasty is all i can say
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"The was Okay"
The stay was nice. All the employees were very friendly and willing to help with directions. The only thing was the door didn't fit the hinges, the blanket had several and cigarette holes in it.Other than that we had a nice time.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Close to the airport"
Close to the airport and the room is bigger than I expected for the price. It's OK for a place to lay your head on quick turn around trips. Not posh but has plenty of room to set up laptop and get work done.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Diamond in the dirt!!!!!!!!! :)"
It was a nice hotal,very clean friendly people. The neighborhood could be better!!! Will stay agin
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
JESSICA
Rooms are great for family this is a great budget option in St. Louis
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Convenient, but poor"
First, I would like to mention that the staff were very kind and accommodating, no problems at all. My complaint is in regards to the overall condition of the place. I am a smoker, however, I will never smoke in a hotel room. I know that the odor lingers. This room wreaked of stale cigarette smoke. There were burn holes on the carpet, the furniture, the bathroom sink and even in the blankets on the bed. The noise at night was almost unbearable. I stayed five nights that I pre-paid for. I will never do that again with a thorough search of reviews. There were loud parties almost every night and I was tempted to go find a different hotel after the second night. The last night I was kept awake by the amorous couple in the next room! The only convenience was the fact that this hotel was close to where I needed to be for the week. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Sorry...
Pat
"You get what you pay for, not the greatest place"
As I've read from other reviews, the bed was nice. Had a good night sleep, but the appearance wasn't great. There was a spider web on one of the lamps which indicated staff hadn't cleaned in a while, a spider in the tub and the stopper kept getting stuck in the sink. You get what you pay for. The coffee was good.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
tracy
"BedBugs Ewwww"
I reported bed Bugs to the lady in charge and gave he my number to contact me after the investigation. she didn't call so I did and she said she meant to call me back and had wrote down the wrong number. but she told me there were no bed bugs after. I seen the bed bug took pictures of the BEDBUGS and my bites. very nice size rooms and comfy beds. but room is gloomy perfect for bedbugs.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
erica
Staff made up for dated room.once you meet Carrie you'll go back. She was the most helpful hostess ever
5 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
My hobby is going to our local hotels and getting the nicest room that I can afford. I'm a fan of this Days Inn. For a 2 star hotel it really has itself together. The room is outdated, but it's all in one piece. The king bedroom was clean enough, comfortable, and quiet. There is a coffee/tea maker with plenty of condiments. I recommend a room on the top so that other peoples lights won't beam into your window and also to avoid hearing foot steps. Depending on your location room wise their internet may or may not work. Its close to major highways and within walking distance to a 24 hour fast food place.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Lea
"Unpleasant"
The rate for this room was discounted by a good amount. This is one reason I decided to stay at this hotel. The other was that is was right off the highway. The room was dirty, the towels were discolored and looked like they had been in some storage unit. You could hear everything going on in the next room. I tired to contact the front desk and no one would answer my call. I will not give hotel even one star.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Weary
"Thin walls in this joint!"
The walls were very thin. You could hear EVERYTHING in the room next door.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"it was nothing like picture"
Stain in sheets wet carpet ....old tv.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
bre
"DUNGEON"
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN HOTEL IS FILTHY AND DISGUSTING
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
DRUCILLA FIELDS
"Very accommodating!"
My family traveled to St. Louis for my son to see a medical specialist. The hotel was near our doctor's office, close to several attractions which we wanted to see, such as Dan's Emerald Forest, the Original Monster truck, and the "psychedelic mall". It was right off the highway, so it was also a quick trip to the zoo, and other Forest Park locations, as well as pretty much any other attraction in St. Louis. They had a coffee/tea maker in the room, and a spectacular continental breakfast. The breakfast consisted of Oatmeal w/ toppings, two types of cold cereal, two flavors of yogurt, Orange juice, apple juice, 2% milk, cheese omelets, and three types of bread to make toast with. Our first room was next to a room being renovated, and so we asked to be moved so that it wouldn't smell so strongly of paint in our room. They got us a new room immediately. Our room had two double beds, which I believe were actually Queen sized. and a hide-a-bed sofa, which also made out into a double bed. They provided a crib for our baby for free. I think that the room could have been a bit better lit, but it was fine for sleeping in. Also, we did not turn on all the lamps at once. that might have helped. The shower was a little older looking, but they are remodeling them room by room, so don't let that stop you. The staff was very friendly. I met the owners and a couple of the maids, and they were all really nice and wanted to help anyway that they could.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Crystal L.
"Good stay for price"
As someone whom has worked head if housekeeping in hotel I look for certain things when I stay in one. There were dead bees and other bugs under the curtains that could have easily been vacuumed up. The tub wasn't white it needed a really good scrubbing. There were cobwebs in certain locations in the room also. The staff were extremely polite and friendly. Overall it was a nice trip.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jess
"Older but comfortable"
Were in Saint Louis for a conference, spent very little time at hotel but staff was exceedingly helpful and friendly. Easy access to major highway to make for easy access to all of Saint Louis.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Very dirty hotel"
we reserved 2 rooms, they were not cleaned from previous guests. 2 am we had to switch room to back side because of loud guests next door. The room we switched to also was not clean. The hotel is not in a good part of town either. We had 6 in our party and all agreed we would never reserve this hotel again
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"No parking, room smelled. Tub missing"
The room smelled.. The tub here in the picture did not exist. There was no parking ... I left without staying & did not ask for a refund
Other trip Sep 25, 2014