All hotels in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1300 E Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL, 60173, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was pleasant. Close to shopping areas. Clean. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
The hotel was nice, clean, easy to get to location
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
No bed linen for the pull-out. The coat hooks are gone.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Misleading"
It has on Expedia that the hotel is 8 miles from O'Hare when in actuality it is 16 miles. It was an $52 cab ride, before tip. When I mentioned this to the person behind the desk, he admitted that it is 16 miles not 8, then just handed me my room key and told me to have a nice stay. He did recommend I use a cab company they have contracted with for only $30, which he was glad to reserve for me. When the cab dropped me at the airport the fare was $38 due to tolls.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"A nice place to stay near Chicago"
Overall, our stay went really well. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the hotel is easy to get to. I appreciate the free parking, the 45 min ride into the city, but also the opportunity to get to Chicago using public transportation. The hotel was quiet, and the breakfast offered hot items such as eggs, sausage, and french toast. The staff was prompt to my request for new sheets due to baby accident on the bed. The only negative thing is that in three days, I could only connect to the free wifi at irregular hours in the morning. My guess is that their band was not too large for many people. I did not contact the front desk about it, so I don't know if they would have been able to fix it. I had three devices, and while it said that it was connected, the pages would not load. Since I don't go for business, I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Paula C
"Practical stay."
Of course it's not the four seasons but it's a good price, the front desk attendants as well as the breakfast attendant were very helpful, friendly, and cheerful. Great hot and included breakfast in the morning. For the price, I couldn't have asked for more. Only issue was that I called and asked for a wake up call and didn't get one. No worries though, set my phone alarm as well. It was probably just an anomaly but I would set a back up alarm just to be safe!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
AdamZ
Very reliable and restful. Thank you.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Trip into Chicago w/ friend and family."
We had mechanical problem w/ car and staff willingly gave us a jump in the morning so we could get a new battery!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Daisy
The hotels is located closer to a lot of good restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable. Will consider staying in the same hotel if and when visiting Chicago
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Rizwan
"Very disappointed"
Pay the extra $20 or so for a room at a nicer hotel. This one is outdated and you can do much better. I didn't even receive maid service. The only positive thing I have to say is that they have a good breakfast.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
MH
The hotel was more run down than I expected but for the price it was OK. The rooms had many items that had been "fixed" but not professionally. The bed was good but the pillows were terrible. The breakfast was good with a lot of variety offered but when I questioned the staff on how to get to various locations...such as the blue line for the train station into the city she looked at me like I was speaking Klingon. I finally found a maid who showed me to a computer to get directions.
2 night trip May 19, 2014
"Very nice clean hotel close to shopping & food"
The hotel staff was very friendly & the hotel was very clean, our breakfast was good. I would stay there again :)
Other trip May 22, 2014
georgia
"Mediocre hotel"
The hotel is mediocre. In my room just 1 CFL out of 4 was working (the CFLs in other points were broken). The attendant refused to fix it immediate but only in the morning (not sure how was one going to use the room in night). However, he did offer me a new room, but moving with all unpacked luggage.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
hot water for tea was cold, bathroom supplies missing, food was very stale and cold, coffee was very cold. Not very welcoming.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Mrs V Hernandez
"Nice hotel. Comfy beds! :)"
Stuck in the 5/13/14 ORDeal (Chicago airport shut down because of smoking fan in bathroom at Elgin air traffic control facility...seriously...). Needed a place to escape the bedlam at ORD, so booked a room at AmericInn. Stay was great, staff helpful, bed comfy, reasonable rate. The worst part was the cab ride from the airport. TOTALLY taken for a ride in more ways than one. $60 one way from the airport! He charged us an additional 50% for being 'out of the city limits' then yelled at me for not giving him a tip. Glad I stuck my ground on no tip because people were telling me they paid between $35 and $45 to get to the hotel from the airport. Jerk. Hotel was great though!
Other trip May 15, 2014
Great place to stay clean great staff but old
1 night trip May 6, 2014
Anthony C
"Cheap price clean room close to wood field mall"
And right by Wildfire! This hotel was much cheaper than the other online offerings. Glad we stayed here.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Staff is very friendly"
Good warm breakfast served everyday, rooms and hotel are nice and clean. Staff is SUPER helpful and friendly. 30-40min drive to downtown Chicago.
6 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Leo
I chose this hotel based on it being a Suite and there was nothing about it that made it a suite. We were cramped in a room with two queen beds and our other option was a king with a pullout sofa bed.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
Hotel is great location near interstate and Woodfield mall. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
brett
"W"
Very nice stay. No issues. Didn't make it to breakfast but I'm sure it was great. Linen and towels very clean and soft. Towels very bright white. Nice
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"close to Woodfield Mall!"
Hotel is very clean, and beds and pillows are comfortable. Unfortunately, the breakfast was disappointing. The coffee was weak and watery. The only hot selections were biscuits with sausage gravy and the gravy looked awful. Other selections were packaged danish and muffins, various breads for toasting, a few cereals, a bowl of fresh fruit, and a few containers of yogurt. Very few choices for my gluten-free diet. Last time we stayed here, there were eggs, breakfast potatoes and bacon or sausages (can't remember which.)
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Nice clean hotel. Friendly staff
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Sara
I wasn't impressed with the room we got. We got in late so we were to tired to see if we could get a new room. The tub had a big brown smudged on the floor that was gross. On the plus side the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
K
"Very satisfied"
Really was happy staying here, best sleep I've had at a hotel in a long time. Was only going to stay two nights but ended up booking a third because of the comfort and convenience. Clean room and quiet, staff was very friendly, and I loved the breakfast.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
It was very pleasent
4 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Sam
"Less than 30 Mins for O'Hare"
Former Hampton Inn in great location with Restaurants nearby and quiet clean rooms.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Todd
"Nice quit hotel"
very nice. very quit. seemed like new construction. breakfast was a little underwhelming
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
tom
"This will do."
Title says it all. Nothing outstanding here. Hotel is starting to look dated, but still in good shape. Breakfast was acceptable, however stay away from the eggs. Staff was very friendly. Building is easy to miss as there is no signage exposed due to trees.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Very pet friendly."
we enjoyed our stay, service was very friendly and we will stay with you next time we are in Schaumburg.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2013
I have stayed here in the past when it was under a different hotel chain. I think Americinn will improve the accommodations and I will definitely continue to stay there whenever I come to Chicago. The only recommendation is the food court... if you get there later food is sometimes cold(eggs, etc)
5 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"Quick trip to Chicago"
We were just looking for a cheaper alternative to staying in the City while we came to town for a show. The check-in guy Joey was fabulous. He told us all sorts of info about the train, parking, fun things to do, and made sure we knew all about breakfast and even gave us some snacks and made us juice when we checked in after our long drive. In the room we joked about the "lumpy bed", but it was just a down comforter covered with a sheet and the beds turned out to be real comfortable. Great breakfast.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Thank You Robert!"
The bed was super comfy, and Robert, one of the front desk people SAVED my night by giving me some free Advil (after we came back from Woodfield, I had a splitting headache). My only complaint...we were downstairs for breakfast at 8am and EVERYTHING was already gone with no hope of anything being refilled. I felt bad cuz' I'd read the note in the elevator promising eggs and sausage and told my 3 year old about it. Instead she had a little orange juice and we split one of the last remaining bagels.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Jen
Outlet where phone and alarm clock was plug into was not working so no wake up call. Breakfast was very good and excellent service.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Anthony E.
"One word: Pathetic"
I reserved a standard room with two double beds via Expedia for a business trip with a non-family member. Upon entering the room I discovered it contained one king bed. I contacted the front desk and was told they weren't informed by Expedia that it was a two bed reservation. I offered to share the confirmation email which clearly stated the reservation instructions. The woman working the desk said she would refund our money and we could find another place to stay. No apology, no offer for compensation ... nothing. The air conditioning unit in the unit produced warm, humid air at the lowest "cool" setting. It made for a less than comfortable stay for two adult men sharing one bed.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Need update compare to comparable price hotel"
Good to stay the night. Have hot breakfast for the price. Smaller bed compare to same price hotel. Bathroom need update.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
Danny
"Great value"
We were at a conference that went till 11pm each night we stayed. They staff was friendly and hotel more than suitable for our needs. The free wi-fi and free morning breakfast (eggs, fruit, juice, yogurt...etc) were nice perks!
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"Best staff ever!"
I've stayed at many hotels I was in town for a convention and the hotel staff is the best I've ever experienced! Thy are so helpful and kind every hotel needs a staff like this! I will definitely recommend this!
5 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Alyssa
"Loved this place"
Great hotel. Very clean.
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Jake
"Good times, good people, good rest."
I travelled to Chicago to attend the Tony Robbins seminar which runs from 8:00am to 12:00am for several days. Didn't spend a great deal of time in the hotel room. The breakfast layout was wonderful: warm selections, cereals, waffles, pastries, fruits. The people who worked there were friendly and very helpful. I'd stay there again if I go back.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"I would give it another shot at the right price."
When I arrived, I found out someone else was given my room UNDER MY NAME. I was questioned about whether I was myself lol. I finally get another room, under someone else's name and was just happy to get one. I had asked for a room with a refrigerator, was billed for one with a refrigerator (they charge you extra, per day, for refrigerators and microwaves) but did not get one in this room. Probably because my room was given to someone else, so the food items that i brought in with me for the next 4 days, were at risk of going bad. The next morning I called again and reminded them about the fridge and they said it would be up in 20 minutes. 30 minutes later I called again because i had to leave to the tony robbins seminar and explained that i had food that needed to go into the fridge before i left for the next 13 hours and they said not to worry, "they would handle it but putting it in the fridge for me" ia said "ok - thank you" and left. When I came back at 2 am the next day, the fridge was there but they never put the food in and you can guess what happened. But to make this shorter, everything else in the hotel was nice and I would try it again for the right price. Either way I make the best of everything. thanks for reading and enjoy your trip.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
Eli
Overall a very pleasant stay. Customer service was Great! There breakfast was a Bonus, and the rooms were very clean. Only downfall was there was no refrigerator in the rooms for snacks or cocktails.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Roberto
"Near Everything Needed"
Conveniently located along with pleasant staff members. I couldn't ask for a better place to stay.
4 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Monica
"Nothing to complain about."
Booked this as a base camp for exploring the chicago area. Friendly staff, good breakfast, located next to the biggest shopping mall in the area. About 30-40min drive to anything you'd possibly want to see in chicago, just avoid rush hours!
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Nick
"Great accomodations"
Would definitely stay here again. They accepted pets, which was the primary reason we selected it, but the accomodations were better than I had expected.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Nice, quiet location."
People were friendly, room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Coffee was always available. WiFi did not work for us though.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"weird check in"
Room was fine. Checking in was a problem. Clerk gave me keys to a room and then they didn't open the door. Went back, he activated them this time. Then opened the door and found people already in that room!! So embaressing for all of us! Went back down, got another set of keys, was afraid to go in to the new room but finally made it into an empty room.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Lori
"If prices is right then stay here."
20-25 drive to O'Hare. 40-50 drive to Downtown (if traffic is light) Rooms have no microwave or fridge but they are all nice and clean. The beds are comforterable and the employees are friendly. The WiFi is free but EXTREMLY slow. I used my data and turned wifi option off. The breakfast is free but just your basics. Good place to stay if you have time and patience.
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2013
Leo
Great place to stay. Will come back again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013