All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
250 Franklin St, Boston, MA, 02110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Nice hotel, boring location"
Nice hotel in financial district, nice staff, but boring neighborhood - dead on the weekend. Only chose the location because it was not too far to get to the convention center on the waterfront and not far from the North End, but would not choose it for a leisure vacation - too boring a location and too dead on the weekend.
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"Heart of the City."
This is a very nice hotel. Staff was very accommodating and there are I believe 4 different restaurants inside. Little Italy is within 10-15 min walk.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Business Trip Made easy!"
Arrive on Friday late afternoon after a day at work by train. Work Saturday till mid day. Was a tourist from then to Monday morning. Location is fantastic, centralized to the site I was working at, the South Station where I arrived and a lot of sight seeing places. Love everything about the environment and the hotel. Such nice people.
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Denise
"Classy in Heart of Boston"
Great location in central Boston- walking to anything. Comfortable lobby with amenities. Friendly sharp help always thinking ahead to give you more than you asked for. Comfy beds. Room decor a bit dawdy and fixed windows so no fresh air for fresh air lovers (or street sounds for street sound lovers). Would definitely revisit. Classy place.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Lovely hotel, excellent service and great location.... Only slight negative was the carpet in the room was slightly stained but the rest of the hotel was equisite.,.. Would definitely recommend!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Well run hotel"
Only negative would be the size of the pool for the kids. Othwise, this staff and hotel were great. They even went out of their way to accommodate some special luggage needs we had!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Rana
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
BJ
"Top notch property with outstanding service"
I am used to this property from a business standpoint. Therefore my expectations are fairly simple from that standpoint - clean, good location and ease of use. Recently my family stayed here for a pleasure visit and it allowed me to see the property differently. They were responsive to issues we had (misunderstanding with valet parking) and followed up until we were satisfied. Also at one point a hotel staff member noticed we had our 2.5 yr old with us and asked if we got a fun pack for him at check in (we had not but only because my wife and son didn't do the check in with me). In our room upon our return was a cute kids backpack filled with activity games, puzzles, coloring. Upon check out we were again called and spoken to by management about the parking miscommunication and they ended up picking up some of the cost of that (which was completely unnecessary). Essentially they went above and beyond to ensure our stay was memorable. Though not a budget hotel by any means, you certainly do get what you pay for with this hotel. Well done Langham...
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
We were close to everything we wanted to see,Quincy market,Aquarium, Sightseeing tour.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Not worth a stay here!"
I got this room to celebrate my girlfriends 30th birthday with a night out in Boston. I got the Deluxe room which was one of the pricier options for this hotel only to be placed on the second floor with a street sign directly in front of the window (I assume the cheaper rooms must have been in the basement). The room was clean with high ceilings, but was pretty small with a real small bathroom. Had to pay $59 to park in an adjacent garage with no discount from the hotel. A day after I received an email with an additional charge of $51 for the mini bar which we did not touch. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Stephen
"A very good hotel, but..."
The hotel itself is great. The lounge/bar area is fun. They have in room coffee maker which was perfect since I am not a breakfast person and didn't want to get room service just for coffee. Now the reason for giving one star for hotel service is this - when I first checked in I was given a room #302 overlooking the cafe/restaurant area. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon and I had two business phone calls I had to be on that afternoon. The music from the cafe area was absolutely out of this world loud: rap songs, dance music, what have you. I called and asked to be moved. They told me they couldn't move me but they would turn the music down down. They did, I dialed in for my call, and then the music resumed. I was beyond embarrassed having my clients on the speaker phone thinking that I was at some night club at 2:30pm taking a call. When the call was over I went downstairs asking again to be moved. I was told the hotel is booked. Upon returning to my room I realized that there was no way I could take another call from my room with that noise. I called the front desk yet again and they finally agreed to move me to room #303, right across the hall, which apparently was there and available all along. I later found out that they had an event going on this Monday, which was the reason for all the noise. I understand that things happen, but they should have moved me right away. That first phone call was embarrassing.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice but too expensive"
Room was beautiful but small. Also overpriced IMO. Never had such a small room for $460 per night. I probably will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
We reserved a double room on Hotels.com, but when we got there they had a shortage of double rooms. We ended up getting a loft suite with a king bed and pull out couch for the kids. The room was FABULOUS! We ordered room service and it was very prompt. The pool is very nice, with locker room facilities connected to the spa. We would stay there again in a heart beat!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Caroline
"Will stay here again... Top notch service!"
Amazing... From the moment we drove into the hotel and was greeted by Juan we knew we had pick the right hotel. Absolutely classy and elegant hotel. The room was perfect and the service was 5 star.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Jose
"July 4th weekend in Boston"
Spent the July 4th weekend and the service and accommodations met or exceeded our expectations. Special note should be given to Keith at the Concierge Desk who was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
ronald
"Great location in Boston"
Great location, great service, a little pricey.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
John b
"Friendly Staff but a slightly "dated" hotel"
The service was good (quick check-in, friendly bellman, helpful staff), but the hotel itself is a little dated and old fashioned feeling. The rooms are average size and the linens and beds are nice, but the furnishings are dated and showing wear and tear. The location in the financial district would have been fine had we been there during the week, but for a weekend stay it was not ideal. Many stores and coffee shops were closed on the weekend and the area felt deserted during the day. The restaurant in the hotel is WAY over priced and the food was very disappointing. For a high quality hotel, I would have expected more. The Saturday chocolate bar and Sunday brunch are very pricey. There are a lot of choices, but if you just want a light lunch there is not a good option.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Excellent
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Ralph
"Service was outstanding."
Excellent hotel. Service was outstanding. Concierge arranged for a car service for an out of town trip. Highly recommend. Best hotel I have stayed at all year.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Dated hotel, but great location."
Great location. Old-dated hotel, but well maintained and very clean. Our room was 263. plumbing is very noisy, you are on the mercy of your neighbor using the bathroom. The sound of dragged furniture from the floor above is very disturbing. since we were on the second floor, you can hear the traffic commotion form the street. Location at financial district, few blocks away from freedom trails and quincy market.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Exception hotel and service
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
T Wayne
Very luxurious! Loved the service, the comfortable bed and the food
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Brenda
I love this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful with suggestions and the rooms were great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Louisa
"Loved The Langham!"
Outstanding customer service. I took my young daughter there for a "girls weekend" and the team at the Langham was so very sweet to her and really made us feel welcome. At every turn, the attention to patron satisfaction was fantastic. only one thing I'd change (and it could have been a one-off situation that perhaps does not apply to each room): although we were immediately upgraded to a lovely room upon check-in, the bed turned out to be extraordinarily uncomfortable. Seriously, it hurt. I only include this comment here, as I am certain that the Langham is the kind of operation that will listen and likely fix it... they really are pretty increadible. So room 367 needs a mattress pad or a new pillow top mattress. otherwise, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and my daughter and I may make this a bi-annual trip we loved it so much. Many thanks to the staff...
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Christine
"getaway"
Great rate and location
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Very classy!"
Loved it! Great place; great price in a wonderful part of town!
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Gary S
"Great hotel in convenient location"
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Langham. Room was clean and comfortable and the lobby was really beautiful. Room was a bit smaller than other hotels at comparable price but was very well decorated and served our needs. Bathroom could use a bit of updating. Location was great. Short walk to attractions and less than half a mile from South Station for T access.
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Luxury Hotel in great location..."
Helpful doorman, easy and quick check-in. Upgraded to a business class room, which was very clean and spacious. Would definatley return...
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Luxurious Digs
"Polished With Park Views"
The Langham is top notch-facing Post Office Square park, arguably the best maintained park in Boston, it offers a polished and professional staff, great lounge/club in Bond and spa facility.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Great hotel! Clean, comfortable. Helpful and amiable staff. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
zack
I really liked the hotel overal. However, I would have liked a larger frig. In the room so I could have placed my own items in it. I do plan on going back and staying in the same size room next year.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Hotel was perfect. Great service and staff was always very pleasant and went out of their way to help you.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great stay and attention to detail"
Great hotel experience from check in to check out. Management was always there to answer questions and go above and beyond with little surprises.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great service, lack of updates not a problem"
stayed in room 945. Room was clean, shower pressure was great, bed was very comfortable. Some have complained about the outdated hardware on lamps, I found this a non-issue. The only things that seemed a little shabby were one of the showerheads down in the ladies changing room (the one on the left) and the pool which seemed to have a sort of liner rather than being tiled (seemed to be some discoloration along the water level, turned me off using the pool). The whirlpool was lovely. Didn't take advantage of any meals or spa services. All staff were professional, the area map provided helped with the one-way streets! Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"great time in boston"
Great location and easily accessible to main attractions and city center, waterfront, Freedom Trail etc.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Perfect"
This hotel is centrally located. Easy walk to almost anything you needed. And the hotel service is unbeatable. Before we arrive, the sofa-bed for the 3rd person is made up and ready to use. The beds are comfortable, every single detail is like perfect. We would definitely stay in this place if we visit Boston again.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great service, location and friendly staff"
Amazing hotel! They are very detail oriented making your stay special. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel is located near several main attractions making it easy to walk. If we ever go back will definitely stay again. We had an amazing time.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Mrisa
"Great Stay!"
Great central location, very helpful staff, elegant property
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"First time stay"
First time stay at the hotel. I was very pleased with everything overall. From last minute booking to location. It is very convenient if you're going to the Fanuiel Hall area with friends; walk is about 5min. Would recommend for future stays.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Classy Hotel"
Excellent hotel, great staff, great location. Very classy place.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Martin
"College graduation"
Hotel stay for our daughter's college graduation.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Mindi A
It was nice, clean and stuff was so friendly.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
"Great downtown hotel!"
Beautiful hotel with great staff. Very enjoyable!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Exceptional"
The hotel has a perfect location, great amenities and very comfortable. i don't have enough words to describe my stay, it was really wonderful.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Sam
Great hotel - room a little dated considering the price
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
robert
"Great all round experience"
Very comfortable, clean and good value
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Michael George
"Luxury at the Langham"
Wonderful stay with excellent service ! We would love to come back
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Not what I expected..."
Wasn't what I expected...I paid for a "city view" room! Which come to find out tax just a room with a window..nothing special and was alittle outdated
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Best Hotel in Boston"
This was an absolutely stunning hotel. It was reasonably priced but FAR exceeded my expectations. Staying at the Langham made me feel like royalty. From check in to check out, everyone was EXTREMELY accommodating. I want to come back to Boston just to stay at the Langham. We were only there for the weekend, so we didn't get to experience everything we wanted to. I am dying to go back!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Danielle
"Weekend in Boston"
Enjoyed our stay! Lovely hotel. Nice staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015