All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
250 Franklin St, Boston, MA, 02110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
We were close to everything we wanted to see,Quincy market,Aquarium, Sightseeing tour.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Not worth a stay here!"
I got this room to celebrate my girlfriends 30th birthday with a night out in Boston. I got the Deluxe room which was one of the pricier options for this hotel only to be placed on the second floor with a street sign directly in front of the window (I assume the cheaper rooms must have been in the basement). The room was clean with high ceilings, but was pretty small with a real small bathroom. Had to pay $59 to park in an adjacent garage with no discount from the hotel. A day after I received an email with an additional charge of $51 for the mini bar which we did not touch. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Stephen
"A very good hotel, but..."
The hotel itself is great. The lounge/bar area is fun. They have in room coffee maker which was perfect since I am not a breakfast person and didn't want to get room service just for coffee. Now the reason for giving one star for hotel service is this - when I first checked in I was given a room #302 overlooking the cafe/restaurant area. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon and I had two business phone calls I had to be on that afternoon. The music from the cafe area was absolutely out of this world loud: rap songs, dance music, what have you. I called and asked to be moved. They told me they couldn't move me but they would turn the music down down. They did, I dialed in for my call, and then the music resumed. I was beyond embarrassed having my clients on the speaker phone thinking that I was at some night club at 2:30pm taking a call. When the call was over I went downstairs asking again to be moved. I was told the hotel is booked. Upon returning to my room I realized that there was no way I could take another call from my room with that noise. I called the front desk yet again and they finally agreed to move me to room #303, right across the hall, which apparently was there and available all along. I later found out that they had an event going on this Monday, which was the reason for all the noise. I understand that things happen, but they should have moved me right away. That first phone call was embarrassing.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice but too expensive"
Room was beautiful but small. Also overpriced IMO. Never had such a small room for $460 per night. I probably will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
We reserved a double room on Hotels.com, but when we got there they had a shortage of double rooms. We ended up getting a loft suite with a king bed and pull out couch for the kids. The room was FABULOUS! We ordered room service and it was very prompt. The pool is very nice, with locker room facilities connected to the spa. We would stay there again in a heart beat!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Caroline
"Will stay here again... Top notch service!"
Amazing... From the moment we drove into the hotel and was greeted by Juan we knew we had pick the right hotel. Absolutely classy and elegant hotel. The room was perfect and the service was 5 star.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Jose
"July 4th weekend in Boston"
Spent the July 4th weekend and the service and accommodations met or exceeded our expectations. Special note should be given to Keith at the Concierge Desk who was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
ronald
"Great location in Boston"
Great location, great service, a little pricey.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
John b
"Friendly Staff but a slightly "dated" hotel"
The service was good (quick check-in, friendly bellman, helpful staff), but the hotel itself is a little dated and old fashioned feeling. The rooms are average size and the linens and beds are nice, but the furnishings are dated and showing wear and tear. The location in the financial district would have been fine had we been there during the week, but for a weekend stay it was not ideal. Many stores and coffee shops were closed on the weekend and the area felt deserted during the day. The restaurant in the hotel is WAY over priced and the food was very disappointing. For a high quality hotel, I would have expected more. The Saturday chocolate bar and Sunday brunch are very pricey. There are a lot of choices, but if you just want a light lunch there is not a good option.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Excellent
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Ralph
"Service was outstanding."
Excellent hotel. Service was outstanding. Concierge arranged for a car service for an out of town trip. Highly recommend. Best hotel I have stayed at all year.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Dated hotel, but great location."
Great location. Old-dated hotel, but well maintained and very clean. Our room was 263. plumbing is very noisy, you are on the mercy of your neighbor using the bathroom. The sound of dragged furniture from the floor above is very disturbing. since we were on the second floor, you can hear the traffic commotion form the street. Location at financial district, few blocks away from freedom trails and quincy market.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Exception hotel and service
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
T Wayne
Very luxurious! Loved the service, the comfortable bed and the food
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Brenda
I love this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful with suggestions and the rooms were great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Louisa
"Loved The Langham!"
Outstanding customer service. I took my young daughter there for a "girls weekend" and the team at the Langham was so very sweet to her and really made us feel welcome. At every turn, the attention to patron satisfaction was fantastic. only one thing I'd change (and it could have been a one-off situation that perhaps does not apply to each room): although we were immediately upgraded to a lovely room upon check-in, the bed turned out to be extraordinarily uncomfortable. Seriously, it hurt. I only include this comment here, as I am certain that the Langham is the kind of operation that will listen and likely fix it... they really are pretty increadible. So room 367 needs a mattress pad or a new pillow top mattress. otherwise, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and my daughter and I may make this a bi-annual trip we loved it so much. Many thanks to the staff...
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Christine
"getaway"
Great rate and location
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Very classy!"
Loved it! Great place; great price in a wonderful part of town!
1 night trip May 29, 2015
Gary S
"Great hotel in convenient location"
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Langham. Room was clean and comfortable and the lobby was really beautiful. Room was a bit smaller than other hotels at comparable price but was very well decorated and served our needs. Bathroom could use a bit of updating. Location was great. Short walk to attractions and less than half a mile from South Station for T access.
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Polished With Park Views"
The Langham is top notch-facing Post Office Square park, arguably the best maintained park in Boston, it offers a polished and professional staff, great lounge/club in Bond and spa facility.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Great stay and attention to detail"
Great hotel experience from check in to check out. Management was always there to answer questions and go above and beyond with little surprises.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great service, lack of updates not a problem"
stayed in room 945. Room was clean, shower pressure was great, bed was very comfortable. Some have complained about the outdated hardware on lamps, I found this a non-issue. The only things that seemed a little shabby were one of the showerheads down in the ladies changing room (the one on the left) and the pool which seemed to have a sort of liner rather than being tiled (seemed to be some discoloration along the water level, turned me off using the pool). The whirlpool was lovely. Didn't take advantage of any meals or spa services. All staff were professional, the area map provided helped with the one-way streets! Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Perfect"
This hotel is centrally located. Easy walk to almost anything you needed. And the hotel service is unbeatable. Before we arrive, the sofa-bed for the 3rd person is made up and ready to use. The beds are comfortable, every single detail is like perfect. We would definitely stay in this place if we visit Boston again.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great service, location and friendly staff"
Amazing hotel! They are very detail oriented making your stay special. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel is located near several main attractions making it easy to walk. If we ever go back will definitely stay again. We had an amazing time.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Mrisa
"Great Stay!"
Great central location, very helpful staff, elegant property
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
"First time stay"
First time stay at the hotel. I was very pleased with everything overall. From last minute booking to location. It is very convenient if you're going to the Fanuiel Hall area with friends; walk is about 5min. Would recommend for future stays.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Classy Hotel"
Excellent hotel, great staff, great location. Very classy place.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Martin
"College graduation"
Hotel stay for our daughter's college graduation.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Mindi A
It was nice, clean and stuff was so friendly.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Great hotel - room a little dated considering the price
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
robert
"Great all round experience"
Very comfortable, clean and good value
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Michael George
"Luxury at the Langham"
Wonderful stay with excellent service ! We would love to come back
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Not what I expected..."
Wasn't what I expected...I paid for a "city view" room! Which come to find out tax just a room with a window..nothing special and was alittle outdated
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Weekend in Boston"
Enjoyed our stay! Lovely hotel. Nice staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Cheryl
"Anniversary"
It was nice to be in a great location to walk to many great shopping areas and pubs. I do wish they offered a "romantic" package though at the hotel.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
K.
"Family trip 2 days 1 night"
We bought two kids to two days one night trip in Boston.we did the valentines parking in the hotel. It's little expensive. Actually there is public parking lot on the back of hotel. The reception was nice. The room was smaller than I expected. the facilitis in the room are out dated, but still clean. For example, many hotels use paper cups for the coffee. But they did not. The lamps were old style. If I want to open the light brighter, I need to twist on each with a small button. The best of this hotel is location. It close to tourist locations even in the best location. Because it locates in financial district, it's quite during weekend.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Night Away"
Treated so special! Would definitely return. Thanks Langham staff!
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
Great hotel with great restaurants location a little off from the Boylston shops but not too far
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good central location in Boston"
All hotel staff was very polite, friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Elegant, convenient, friendly"
Put the Langham at the top of your list. Lovely hotel with lots of extra luxury touches. Excellent weekend parking at Post Office Square. Walk to everything.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
linda
"A perfect night away!!"
We were in Boston where my wife was to receive a merit award from the EPA at Fanuiel Hall. While that event was the focus of our stay, the experience at the Langham put us "over the top" in every way. The friendly and informed personnel resolved any questions or interests curteously, the room was clean and bright, the offerings for breakfast were interesting and delicious, the location was perfect for us. We much appreciate the architecture, the loan of art work and maps; clearly a 12 on a scale of 1-10.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Bruce
My room was small but well appointed The noise of mechanical equipment marred the stay, though, minus that, I'd give everything about the hotel top marks.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
EHR
"Long Easter Weekend"
Wonderful service and great location excellent staff
kevin
"Nice hotel close to centre of town ."
Everything went according to plan. Pleasant atmosphere . Domestic staff friendly and helpful.
angis
"Great quiet location"
The hotel is in a quiet section within walking distance of most major attractions. The staff are great and the tea and chocolate buffet are fantastic!
"It was great!"
The staff were accommodating and very pleasant!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Hotel was beautiful,peaceful with an extremely courteous and attentive staff.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Swank getaway"
While quite a splurge (this place is not at all inexpensive), I was happy to have chosen this hotel for a special occasion getaway with my wife. We were looking for something upscale and comfortable with amenities, and this place delivers in spades. Certainly everything you could want from spa services to interesting dining opportunities like high tea and a chocolate bar (wish we had tried one, next time...).
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Stay in Boston"
Great service, specifically the concierge and doorman. The food is not great. I would not order from the restaurant nor the room service.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great hotel, Great location"
The staff at the hotel were very courteous and helpful. It is a very nice hotel. It has a great location in the business district. My room looked out on what is called Post Office Square. The room was very quiet and comfortable. The bathroom was up to date. My only complaint is that the only restaurant that was open for dinner was really more of a bar. The entrée selection was limited. Most people were there because it operated like a bar. I was at the hotel when the weather was very cold and windy and after a very long plane ride to Boston I did not want to eat out. The staff, however, told me there was a great place to eat that was two blocks away called Brandy Pete's. Brandy Pete's had great food at reasonable prices. So the two places worked together quite well
Other trip Mar 29, 2015